Cobra Kai Pt. 02

Story Info
Lisa's modeling jobs get steamier.
17.2k words
3.49
20k
47
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Labpet1
Labpet1
442 Followers

*IF FEMALE INFIDELITY CAUSES YOU PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS...THEN, THERE'S NOTHING TO SEE HERE...MOVE ALONG*

*****

It was midday as Lisa and Tiffany went through their workout next door. Kyle was covertly watching from the room opposite. It was a spectacular sight watching the two women going through their aerobics moves. Both had voluptuous figures and were dressed in cut down t shirts, tiny shorts and sneakers. Kyle freed his hard cock and slowly stroked it.

Tiffany knew that Kyle was watching. She'd deliberately left the door open for his enjoyment and she wanted to give him something to remember. They were following the moves of the fitness trainer on the giant tv. The women touched their toes and began rolling their asses in circles. Kyle was breathing heavier as he watched their shorts riding up further. Their asses were more than half exposed and their shorts were so tight he could see plenty of camel toe. Kyle slowed his pace. He didn't want to blow his load yet.

Tiffany and Lisa eventually finished their workout and left the makeshift exercise room. As they entered the living room, Tiffany glanced behind her and saw Kyle quietly racing upstairs. Tiffany took a swig of her drink, then said,

"How would you like to do another shoot, Lisa?"

"What kind of shoot?" Asked Lisa, perking up.

"Another lingerie shoot like the second one, with a man," Replied Tiffany.

Lisa gave it some thought. Paul wouldn't like it, but how could she refuse? It wasn't just that she enjoyed it. How could she turn down the money she was making? The money had gone up after every shoot and she presumed it would go up again. It was the first time she'd had serious money in her bank account. Paul had always refused to have a joint account. He believed the husband had to be in control of financial matters.

Lisa finally replied,

"I don't see why not. Paul won't be too happy, but at least I've done one like it before."

Tiffany nodded in agreement. She didn't tell Lisa that Kyle would be the man in the shoot. She was already planning things in her mind. She would use a female photographer to put Lisa at ease. She was even considering making a video and handling one of the cameras herself. Paul would have a heart attack when he saw it. Tiffany chuckled to herself.

Predictably, Paul was totally aghast at the idea of a shoot with a man. He angrily said,

"You've gotta be kidding, after that guy had his hands all over you."

"It's going to be a different guy, someone who Tiffany has complete confidence in," Lisa replied, adamantly. Paul wasn't satisfied with that response and said,

"Look, Lisa, things are getting out of hand with these shoots. Tiffany obviously doesn't like me and she wants to belittle me as a husband."

Lisa didn't like any criticism of her friend and retorted,

"Don't be so paranoid, Paul. She's only joking, where's your sense of humor? Besides, we could use the money to make the pool larger or add an extension to the house."

Paul shook his head in frustration. Sure, the money would come in handy, but putting bread on the table was his job. Not that he could use that as an excuse. He didn't want to give Tiffany any more ammo regarding sexism. He decided to drop it for now.

3 days later, Tiffany drove Lisa to the shoot in her car. She had her story rehearsed and didn't want to pressure Lisa into anything. It would be her choice. Halfway there, Tiffany made a phone call to make sure Kyle would be there. Lisa was both nervous and excited about the shoot. She was wondering what the man would look like and whether he would get an erection during the shoot.

20 minutes later, they arrived at a building that Lisa hadn't been to before. Inside, there was a huge, open space that was divided into several sets. Tiffany led her to a changing room and gave her an all black basque, stockings and a G string to wear. Lisa put on the lingerie and slipped on the black, buckle strap sandals with 4 inch heels. There was a knock on the door and Tiffany came in looking solemn.

Tiffany sat down and sighed before she said,

"Listen, honey, the shoot has been canceled. It's been put on hold for a little while until the deal is finalized."

Lisa looked crestfallen as she stared back at her. Tiffany thought she looked like a kid who'd had her Disney world trip canceled. Then, she added,

"There is an alternative, though."

Lisa's face brightened in an instant.

Tiffany sat back and said,

"I've got to film a video. Kyle's on his way here and I've got a girl on standby, but I thought I'd give you first refusal."

"What kind of video is it, Tiff?" Asked Lisa eagerly.

"Don't worry, it's not porn and doesn't involve anyone being nude. Just a little kissing and cuddling. I'll direct you and it will probably be more money. We'll have to sort that out later, though," Replied Tiffany.

Lisa wondered if this would be a step too far. She could see Paul hitting the roof over this, big time. On the other hand, she found the thought of some other girl with Kyle quite disturbing. And she was sure Kyle would rather do the video with her. Her mind went back and forth with uncertainty. Finally, she told herself, "fuck it, I'll deal with the consequences later."

Lisa stood up and said,

"Ok, Tiff, I'll do it. I'll deal with Paul after I see the video.

"That's my girl. Anyway, the other model wasn't in your league. Now, sit down, I'll have to do your makeup as we're short staffed today."

Tiffany did her makeup and hair and then gave her a black, silk dress to wear. Lisa put on the dress and admired her reflection in the mirror. The dress was a wrap around, virtually transparent garment with a slit from the knee to the crotch.

Tiffany went to leave as she said,

"I'll call you when everything's ready, Lisa."

Lisa paced the room impatiently and nervously. In a little while she and Kyle would be making out and...she wasn't sure what else. She wanted to make him hard and feel his muscular body. She was already in a high state of arousal and she tried to calm herself.

It was 5 minutes before Tiffany called her and they made their way to the set. Lisa saw a mock bedroom with a huge bed. There were three lights on tripods, as well as two cameras also on tripods and another hand held one being examined by a woman she knew. Lisa was relieved the cameraman was a woman. She'd worked with the woman, Karen, on the first shoot she'd done.

Kyle suddenly appeared in a shirt and slacks. He stared at Lisa and thought she looked gorgeous as hell. Her breasts looked massive as her basque pushed them up. She had more makeup on than he'd seen before, but it only highlighted her beauty. He walked over to her and said,

"Don't worry, Lisa, once we start, you'll get into it."

She nodded enthusiastically. She just wanted to get on with it.

Tiffany prepped them for the opening scene. Once they were on the bed they could be more spontaneous and improvise. Fortunately, there was no speaking necessary. Lisa would have refused if there was. All the cameras were ready as Tiffany cried,

"Action!"

Lisa and Kyle approached each other from opposite sides. She found it difficult to ignore the cameras until she was right in front of Kyle. He didn't waste any time and gently kissed her. He continued to give her soft kisses as he guided her towards the bed. At the foot of the bed they began to slowly undress each other. Lisa's hands were trembling as she removed his shirt and oggled his chest. It gleamed with some kind of oil; hard, hairless and defined.

Lisa undid his slacks as he pushed her dress off. Both garments fell to the floor together. Lisa nearly moaned when she saw his skin tight, white shorts. They were so thin, his cock could easily be seen, almost fully hard and bulging out. They continued kissing for a while, until Tiffany suddenly said,

"Ok, now you're going to move onto the bed."

Kyle moved Lisa round to the side of the bed and gently pushed her onto it. He eased her to the center of the bed and got on top of her. He supported his weight with his elbows as they started kissing more passionately, their tongues vigorously fighting. Kyle began to move his hips up as he pushed his cock against her crotch. Lisa's body spasmed in arousal as she felt his cock rubbing against her wet pussy.

She could sense Karen moving closer with her camera, but Lisa couldn't take her eyes off of Kyle. She held onto his muscular arms as she felt her pussy throbbing. She could feel an orgasm building and she tried to move her crotch away from the intense friction on her clit. Tiffany could see what was happening and said,

"Lisa, it's alright if you cum. It happens all the time."

That seemed to be a green light to Lisa and she humped her pussy against Kyle's cock and moaned. Any thoughts of how Paul would react were gone as she felt herself approaching the precipice of something big. Kyle could tell she was close and he grinded his cock into her pussy. Lisa's eyes went wide and she started crying,

"Oh...Oh...OH...OH...OHHHH!"

Her body stiffened and then started convulsing as her orgasm exploded. Her head turned left and then right and she found herself looking right into Karen's camera. When Lisa came down, Tiffany's voice was saying,

"Ok, I want Lisa on top now."

Kyle rolled Lisa on top of him and they started kissing again.

Lisa's hands roamed over Kyle's shoulders and chest. She was amazed at how hard his body was as she kissed and licked his face. Tiffany was on one of the tripod cameras and she zoomed in on Lisa's exquisite ass as Kyle squeezed and caressed it. Lisa was about to move down Kyle's body so she could initiate more contact between their crotches. Before she could, Tiffany said,

"Alright, now I want you sitting, Kyle, with Lisa on your lap facing you."

Kyle sat against the headboard as Lisa straddled his legs and sat down on his thighs. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him hard. She wormed her tongue into his mouth and licked everywhere. She was grinding her pussy on his thigh, her G string almost being pushed aside. Kyle grabbed her breasts through her basque and squeezed them together until they almost spilled out. Tiffany's voice reined him in,

"Take it easy, Kyle."

He released her tits and began rubbing her nipples instead. Lisa's basque was thin lace and she immediately jolted upright, the sensation going directly to her pussy. Another orgasm was on the way as she grinded down hard and moaned. She looked down and saw that Kyle's shorts were wet from all the precum he was leaking. His cock looked massive as it throbbed inside them. Lisa was overcome by a desire to feel it.

Her hand dropped down and she felt his cock through his shorts. She could feel the heat and power emanating from his man meat. She ran her fingers along the long shaft and squeezed the bulbous head. Lisa felt her climax approaching fast and she pumped Kyle's cock as she bounced on his thigh. They were both moaning and groaning as they played with each other. Lisa suddenly cried out,

"JESUSSS!...ARGHHHH!"

She was cumming hard as she squeezed Kyle's cock and rubbed her pussy on his thigh as hard as she could to prolong her orgasm. Lisa kept cumming as she threw her head back. Kyle's cock jerked and twitched in her hand as she moaned in ecstasy. She had no doubt that it was the best orgasm she'd ever had, and she hadn't even been penetrated. Suddenly Tiffany said,

"Ok, that's a wrap. Well done you two, that was some hot stuff."

Lisa climbed off of Kyle and struggled to her feet in a daze. Karen was still filming and Lisa turned to see what was left to see. What she saw amazed her. Kyle's legs were spread, and there was a long streak of his cum from his shorts to the end of the bed. More cum had pooled between his legs, as if it had poured out of the bottom of his shorts. Lisa wanted a copy of the video as soon as possible. She had to see it happening.

Tiffany showed Lisa to a bathroom with a shower. Lisa needed one after that experience. She had perspired alot during filming and had 2 orgasms. The cascading water soon had her feeling horny again and she began to masturbate. It didn't take long to bring herself off again. She finished washing herself and quickly dried and changed.

Lisa was quiet on the drive home. How was she going to explain all this to Paul? He might need psychiatric help if he saw the video. Then again, he would probably still jerk off over it. He'd brought all this on himself, anyway. He'd persuaded her to dress more sexily and flirt with other men. She wasn't even vaguely interested to begin with. Paul had taken them down this road, and now there was no going back, she was enjoying it too much.

However, something had changed today. She'd viewed Kyle as a hunk to flirt with and fantasize over. Now, she knew she wanted to have sex with him. In fact, she'd never wanted anything so much in her life. It was difficult to envisage a future where it didn't happen. Kyle's flirtations were relentless. Not to mention his eulogizing about Cobra Kai.

Tiffany disturbed her reverie as she said,

"By the way, Lisa, I can edit a couple of different versions. One for you and one for Paul."

"Yes, that's a good idea, Tiff. I can't deal with one of Paul's tantrums at the moment," Replied Lisa. Tiffany glanced at her friend and asked,

"So, how did you enjoy your first video?"

Lisa giggled out loud and replied,

"It was fucking hot. Jesus, I came twice. Kyle is so sexy, so gorgeous, and that monster between his legs...," She trailed off, aware that her excitement was getting the better of her. Tiffany smiled as she said,

"Yeah, Kyle's a freak of nature all right. He REALLY likes you, hun. You two make a pretty good team. You'll have to do some more videos together."

Lisa's heart quickened at the mention of more videos with Kyle, and how they made a good team. She suddenly felt liberated. All her life she'd lived with domineering men who controlled her. First her father, and then Paul. They knew best and she had to obey them. Now, she felt a sense of freedom. Almost as if she was meant to be modeling and making videos. She looked out the window and said,

"Yes, you're right, Tiff."

2 days later, Lisa was watching the first copy of the video. As she watched it, she couldn't resist fingering her pussy. She kept herself on the edge of orgasm as she watched Kyle grinding into her pussy. It looked like he was fucking her from the shot behind him. Lisa imagined that was exactly what was happening. She saw herself cumming and looking directly at the camera. Even Lisa thought she looked pretty hot as she came on screen.

She kept her orgasm simmering as she continued watching. She could hear the sounds on screen clearly, the kissing and moans only adding to the erotic sight. Lisa's eyes were glued to the screen as she watched herself sitting on Kyle's lap, playing with his cock. The camera zoomed in on her hand as it moved up and down the huge shaft. This was the part that she wanted to see.

Lisa heard the moaning building to a crescendo as she saw herself abruptly stiffen and cry,

"JESUSSS!"

Then there was a close up of her hand on Kyle's cock. She saw it lurch in his shorts as a jet of cum blasted out between her legs, leaving a trail of white liquid all the way down the bed and even on his legs. Cum continued to pour out of his shorts, creating a pool between his legs as his cock pulsed.

That was when Lisa rapidly strummed her clit and brought herself off, moaning and gasping. No way could any man produce that much cum. Then again, Kyle was no ordinary man. Clearly, nature had gifted him in all departments. She wondered how big his balls were. They would have to be pretty big to cook up that much cum.

Lisa then watched the other copy that Tiffany had edited for Paul. It was a toned down version. It didn't show Lisa having 2 orgasms or Kyle blasting out cum like a fire hose, but It was still highly erotic. Anyone watching it would be able to tell that the two performers had great chemistry and a mutual attraction. Lisa deleted the first video and left the second on the laptop for Paul. She had both copies on her cell phone.

When Paul got home, Lisa was waiting for him in the living room. She headed towards the garden door and said,

"I left a copy of the shoot on the laptop for you, honey. It's in the bedroom. I'm just going to see Tiffany. I'll talk to you later."

Paul just nodded as she left. As soon as the door closed, he raced upstairs to the bedroom.

What Paul didn't know was that Tiffany had given Lisa a small video camera to hide in the bedroom. Unless he took the laptop to another room, his reaction to the video would be on camera.

Paul didn't go to another room. He opened the laptop and quickly scrolled through the files. He couldn't find the pictures and wondered if Lisa had failed to upload them properly. She wasn't the most technically minded person. He checked other files and saw a video labeled, Lisa's video. A video? What the fuck? He hit play and it started. He couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Lisa and Kyle slowly walk up to each other.

A cold sweat came over Paul and his heart rate doubled. Lisa was wearing a sexy evening dress. Her tits looked massive, cleavage bulging out. The camera zoomed in on Kyle's cock, and Paul flinched at the imposing sight. When they began kissing, Paul squealed out loud. When their clothes came off, he stood up, unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard dick.

He stared at his wife in a porn star's lingerie as they got onto the bed. He watched them kissing as Kyle pumped his crotch into her pussy. He didn't know what was going to happen next. Surely they wouldn't have sex, would they? He could tell Lisa wasn't acting, she was completely into it.

Paul didn't want to cum, but it was out of his control as he ejaculated. He continued watching in a daze as he collapsed back into the chair. By the time Lisa was sitting on Kyle's lap, he was hard again. When the camera zoomed in on Kyle's shorts, his cock was even bigger. Paul watched Lisa bouncing on Kyle's thigh and it was too much for him. He jumped to his feet and hollered,

"OH MY GOD!" As he came again.

Lisa came back a couple of hours later. Paul was in the living room and immediately stormed,

"What the fuck was that, Lisa? A video with Kyle? Why did you agree to that?"

Lisa wasn't fazed by his tirade and replied,

"Look, Paul, the photo shoot got canceled and I had to help Tiffany out with the video."

Paul looked at her incredulously as he said,

"Oh, you had to help out with the video. Even though you didn't consult me? Even though you knew I would be against the idea?"

Lisa put up a hand and replied,

"Ok, hold it there, Paul. We'll continue this in a little while."

Paul wondered what she was doing as she went upstairs. He waited 5 minutes, then 10, before he went upstairs. There was no sign of her and he knew she was in the bathroom. Lisa came out a few minutes later. She silenced him with a finger on her lips as she connected a gadget to the laptop and started scrolling. Paul could see it was some kind of small camera. Lisa casually said,

"Watch this."

He stared at the screen and didn't immediately recognize what he was seeing. Then his heart stopped when he realized it was him watching the video. He looked at Lisa, but couldn't find any words. She had a smirk on her face as she watched the screen. Paul saw himself jerking off and he knew it would be difficult to explain this away. Lisa jubilantly said,

"Look, you just came. You must have really liked it."

Paul collapsed onto the bed, dejected and subdued.

Over the next few days, Paul was paranoid about jerking off in the house. When he did, he went to the bathroom and checked it from top to bottom for a hidden camera. Nothing more was said about the video or the fact that he'd jerked off over it. Paul felt trapped by what had happened. It didn't matter what his objections were. Jerking off over the video was like him giving his tacit approval.

Labpet1
Labpet1
442 Followers