Cobra Kai Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was startled by his comment. She looked back at him, unable to answer. Kyle tried a different tact and said,

"Give me an answer, Lisa, or I'll have to move to Brentwood if I'm not wanted here."

Lisa was suddenly gripped by fear. She didn't want to hear about Brentwood ever again. Did she love Kyle? She wanted him to stay, indefinitely. The answer was suddenly obvious, and her mind became clear.

Lisa stared at Kyle, and almost screamed,

"Yes...Yes...I love you, Kyle...FUCK MEEEEE!"

Kyle smiled as he thrust his entire length into her. Lisa made a guttural sound as the air was forced out of her lungs. He pumped his cock into her with increasing intensity as her moans got louder. On his eleventh stroke, Lisa stared into space as her orgasm exploded.

Her body lurched upwards as her back arched and stiffened. Kyle's cock felt like it was being crushed as her pussy contracted around it, and gushed her juices. As Lisa continued to spasm and cum, she cried,

"GODDDD!...I'm cumming...hard...UGH...KYYYLLLE!"

She felt an enormous sense of relief admitting her feelings for Kyle. Another orgasm wracked her body as she wailed,

"Oh, God, I love you, Kyle...I love you forever."

2 weeks later, Paul decided to make another unannounced visit. His hopes of returning home before now hadn't materialized. He still spoke to Lisa regularly, but she said she wasn't ready to take him back. Kyle's presence in the house was a serious worry. No husband on the planet would want him around. Lisa's latest video, last week, did nothing to allay his fears.

Paul had received another notification on his cell phone. Another video under the title of 'Lisa Fox and Kyle Cobra have a hot 69'. It was a 20 minute video that had Paul ejaculating 3 times. That hadn't happened since he was a teenager. Hot, was certainly no exaggeration in describing the video. He watched Lisa cum 3 times as she sucked on Kyle's massive cock. It culminated with her swallowing what looked like a quarter of a pint of spunk.

Paul knew that the videos were becoming a serious problem for him. He watched them every night, again and again. It was the highlight of his day. He wasn't even bothered about the jibes at work, anymore. He'd heard all the jokes and insults a hundred times. They went in one ear and out the other.

Paul got out of the car, and walked up to the door. He was about to ring the doorbell, when something made him hesitate. He decided to walk around the house towards the garden. The gate was unlocked, and he went inside and knew the garden door would be unlocked too. As he entered the house, he heard sounds that made the hairs on his neck stand up.

Paul could hear Lisa moaning rhythmically as he approached the living room. He stopped in his tracks when he saw what was going on. Lisa was naked on the sofa, riding Kyle reverse cowgirl. Paul sunk to his knees as he watched her vigorously pumping up and down in delight. Lisa's body looked incredible as she gyrated and rolled her hips, her torso gleaming with a sheen of perspiration.

Paul was angry, jealous and turned on by the horrifying sight of his wife fucking Kyle. It was all too much for him as he pulled out his dick, and began jerking off like a madman. He stared wide eyed as Lisa rose high, and then thrust down hard, taking every inch of Kyle's cock. Her skin slapped against Kyle's on every plunge downwards, until she stopped and let out a long, high pitched wail.

Lisa started cumming with such intensity, it completely stunned Paul. He'd never seen her go berserk like this before. She seemed to be in some kind of frenzy as she convulsed in ecstasy. Paul nearly ejaculated as he watched her juices flooding out onto Kyle's heavy balls. Even Kyle looked like he was experiencing some kind of profound sexual bliss as he grinded his cock up into her.

20 minutes later, they were still fucking as Lisa bounced, pumped and rode her way to several orgasms. Paul wasn't sure how many times she came. At times, it seemed like she was having consecutive orgasms that went on and on. She got more vocal as it went on, praising Kyle's huge cock and his masculinity. Kyle's grunting got louder and more urgent as he neared his climax.

Paul suddenly realized that Lisa wasn't on the pill, and Kyle produced enough sperm to populate the galaxy. He felt like shouting out a warning, but no words escaped his open mouth. A crescendo of noise erupted in the living room as Lisa and Kyle came together. Screams, moans and grunts filled Paul's ears like a deafening soundtrack of sex. When he saw white liquid running down her inner thighs, his hips thrust outwards as he ejaculated.

Paul's body began lurching uncontrollably as he fell onto his side, moaning and gasping. Lisa heard the noises, and turned to see Paul flopping around on the floor like a fish out of water. Her orgasm was winding down as she fell back onto Kyle. She was relieved it was all out in the open, finally. She watched Paul having one of his cuckold fits, and winked at him.

Afterwards, Lisa beckoned Paul to follow her upstairs. He stared at the cum streaming down her thighs, and it all seemed unreal as he passed Kyle on the sofa. Kyle was naked as he relaxed, completely unfazed by Paul's presence. Paul went upstairs and followed her into the bedroom. The bed was a mess, sheets everywhere and covered in cum stains. The truth hit Paul like a ton of bricks; Lisa and Kyle were having sex regularly.

Paul looked at her dejectedly and said,

"So, you're lovers?"

Lisa didn't say anything as she walked up to him and unzipped his pants. Paul looked confused as she pulled out his hard dick and innocently said,

"Yes, we're lovers, Paul. You don't mind, do you?"

Lisa expertly pulled back his foreskin and rubbed the underside of the head. Paul groaned as his hips jerked forward. Lisa rubbed harder and cooed,

"Oooh, you're so hard, hun. Tell me you like Kyle fucking me."

Paul began trembling as his face twisted into an expression of frenzied anguish. He started nodding repeatedly as he came, and hissed,

"YESSS!...Oh my God."

Paul drove to his mother's, confused about his marriage. He'd asked Lisa about coming back, but she just fobbed him off by saying "we'll see." She gave him her latest swimsuit calendar, and free membership to Tiffany's websites. At least there would be some stuff on them that Paul hadn't seen. He accelerated, in a hurry to get home and see what else Lisa had been in.

The following week, Paul received a message from Lisa with a link to one of Tiffany's websites. He wasn't surprised to find it was a video titled, 'Lisa Fox and Kyle Cobra finally fuck'. Paul was in his office at work when he played the video. He was wide eyed as he watched Kyle fucking Lisa in a variety of positions. By the time it finished, Paul was slumped in his chair with cum on his pants.

2 weeks after that, Paul received an invitation from Lisa to come round to the house. He immediately drove there after work, and found Lisa and Tiffany there, along with Kyle and his older brother Bill. They went next door to Tiffany's house, and Paul saw that there was a woman there setting up cameras, lights and boards around a bed. The woman, Karen, said,

"We should get started, there's less than 3 hours of daylight left."

Lisa came over to Paul and gave him a peck on the cheek as she said,

"Listen, honey, we're going to be making a threesome film. I need you to hang back and be quiet. Tiffany left some tissues for you, if you want to jerk off."

Paul was in a state of shock. His wife was about to take on two men, and he suddenly realized, he wanted to see it happen.

A few minutes later, Tiffany cried,

"Ok, ready...action!"

There was an attempt at some kind of story as Kyle and Lisa came in from a supposed night out. Bill was his roommate, watching tv as they joined him, feigning enebriation. Paul could tell that Lisa was already aroused, skin flushed and nipples huge.

Some music was put on, and Bill started dancing with Lisa. She was wearing a skimpy minidress as Bill's hands roamed over her body. Kyle moved in behind her as both men pumped into her in a tight sandwich. Lisa suddenly said,

"Hey, I'm not that kind of girl. I am married, you know."

"I guess you'll have to go home and settle for 4 inches, then,"

Challenged, Kyle.

Bill joined in by saying,

"She couldn't handle both of us, anyway."

Lisa indignantly replied,

"Don't temp me, or your bodies will be drained of water and your balls drained of cum."

Seconds later, Lisa had both their cocks in her hands as she led them to the bedroom.

In the bedroom, Lisa's dress was removed as she dropped to her knees and began sucking their cocks. She flicked her tongue from one to the other, and then sucked them in turn. Paul couldn't believe it, Bill's cock was huge as well. Not as big as Kyle's monster, but 8 inches, at least. Paul grabbed his crotch as he moved back behind everyone. He leaned back against the wall as he stroked his dick through his pants.

15 minutes later, Lisa was on her back on the bed with Kyle's cock pistoning into her pussy as she hungrily sucked Bill's throbbing cock. She was in her element, her orgasms regularly erupting. This was one of her crazier fantasies. She'd never imagined it could become a reality, until Tiffany and Kyle suggested a threesome with Bill. Lisa was apprehensive about doing the video, until she met Bill. He looked a lot like Kyle, only older and more settled and experienced.

Kyle would never have dreamed of sharing Lisa with any man. But Bill was his brother, someone who he had always looked up to. Bill could sample Lisa and give his honest opinion on her. If he gave his approval, Kyle would know that Lisa was definitely the one. Bill had always been the wiser brother, intuitive and insightful.

Paul felt like he was sweating from every pore in his body. He was beginning to feel dizzy as Tiffany's voice hollered,

"Ok, now I want Lisa impaled on Bill, and Kyle standing on the bed, feeding her his cock."

Bill sat back on the bed as Lisa rode his cock reverse cowgirl. Kyle stood on the bed and slowly pushed his cock down her throat. Bill's hands kneaded her big tits as inch after inch of thick cock passed her lips.

Paul was trembling with arousal as he watched Kyle's cock disappearing into Lisa's mouth. Surely, she couldn't deep throat his entire length of cock meat. Paul gasped when he saw her tilt her head back as Kyle's cock slid in all the way, his large balls resting on her saliva covered chin. Without any movement, Lisa's eyes rolled back as she came, stuffed in both ends. As if trying to prove her skill, Lisa rolled her body like a snake, riding Bill's cock and slowly pushing out Kyle's gleaming dick and then swallowing it in one fluid motion.

They continued the 3 way session, changing positions several times. After a short break, Tiffany began directing the 'money shot'. She told Lisa to kneel on the bed as Kyle and Bill jerked off in front of her. Paul looked on in amazement, his body felt like it was on fire. His breathing was getting heavier as he stared at a screen showing close ups of both large cocks.

Kyle and Bill seemed to be communicating with each other with subtle nods and looks. Bill suddenly said,

"Yeah, now."

Both men pumped their cocks faster and grunted in unison. A rope of cum erupted from Kyle's cock, splattering Lisa's tits. A second later, Bill came, firing a jet of cum over her face.

A gargled shriek came from the back of the room, causing Tiffany to turn around. She saw Paul on his knees, holding his crotch as he shook and squirmed. With incredible dexterity, she took out her cell phone and in seconds began filming Paul while still operating one of the main cameras. Paul's eyes were desperately trying to watch the cum shower on the bed.

Lisa was fingering her pussy as ropes of cum sprayed her body. She opened her mouth wide as hot spunk blasted her nose and cheek, and shot into her mouth. Lisa gulped down the thick cum just before she came, moaning and gasping as she swayed backwards, eyes rolled back. Her back arched as she spasmed repeatedly, jutting out her huge breasts.

Tiffany zoomed in on Lisa for the final seconds of filming. Lisa had an incoherent look on her face as she came down. She had cum streaked across her face and neck, dripping onto her tits and torso. Even Tiffany had never seen a cum shower of this magnitude. Lisa's body looked like something Jackson Pollock had been using as a canvas.

Tiffany gestured for Kyle and Bill to move aside and said,

"Ok, Lisa, you know how the grand finale goes."

Lisa used her index finger to scoop up cum on her belly, before briefly examining it, then licking it off with relish. Then, she held up her big, heavy breasts and began slowly and sensually licking up the man cream. She stared at the camera as her tongue slithered over her cleavage. Paul had just cum again, and he passed out as pain spread out from his genitals.

Paul woke up, a couple of hours later, and found himself on his sofa in 'his house'. Kyle and Bill were sitting in the armchairs talking. They both looked like they'd showered, and were having a conversation about Lisa. Paul heard Bill say,

"Looks like you've found yourself one hell of a girl there, bro. I hope you don't fuck it up. Let's face it, all the traveling and bumming around is for the kids. You're not getting any younger, Kyle."

Paul listened in horror as they casually chatted about Kyle's future life with Lisa. Kyle noticed Paul had woken and said,

"Hey, Paul, back with us, huh? Why don't you get yourself a drink, buddy? Those cuckold fits must really take it out of you."

Paul was blushing hard as he headed for the kitchen. He felt like a guest in his own house; maybe he was.

He was guzzling down a carton of pineapple juice when Lisa walked into the kitchen. She was wearing a short robe that was being forced open by her big tits. Paul stared lustfuly at her massive cleavage. He almost felt like he was looking at Lisa Fox the porn babe, a different woman from his wife.

Lisa was clearly still on a high from making the video as she excitedly said,

"Wow, honey, that was...WILD! I never dreamed I'd ever have a threesome. And Bill, he's like an older version of Kyle. Can you believe he's 40? Did you see his body? His big, beautiful cock? I mean...like...he is gorgeous. And he'll be my brother in law."

Paul was startled by what she'd said, and replied,

"Brother in law? What do you mean?"

Lisa giggled as she unzipped his pants and pulled out his erect dick. Using only her index finger, she teased his cockhead as she said,

"Look, Paul, I didn't plan any of this, It just happened. I know this is hard to hear, but Kyle and I are in love. After we get a quickie divorce, you can even come to the wedding."

Paul was reeling as he fell back against the kitchen table in shock. Lisa continued rubbing the underside of his cockhead as she cooed,

"But you can understand all that, right, sweetie? You've seen the power of Cobra Kai, and you're my biggest fan, right?"

Paul began nodding violently as he ejaculated, yelling,

"JEEEEZE!"

10 minutes later, Paul was getting ready to leave. He stopped at the door and said,

"Can I come to your next shoot, babe?"

"Of course you can, Paul," Lisa replied, cheerfuly.

"And you'll still give me hand jobs? He asked, hopefuly. Lisa chuckled as she replied,

"Absolutely, honey, Kyle knows you're no threat. If you continue to be a good cuckold, I'll even let you eat a pussy full of cream, a Cobra Kai recipe."

Paul knew it was all true, he was a cuckold, and a defeated one. He accepted the situation and his fate. He was suddenly optimistic about his future. He could watch the most incredible sex he'd ever seen live, get hand jobs and eat Lisa's pussy. He'd have to eat Kyle's cum, but so what? He paused as he opened the door and said,

"Errr, Lisa, when the wedding happens...can I give you away?"

THE END.