Cobra Kai Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa observed his dejected look and said,

"So, honey, do you want me to send you a copy of the full version?"

This whole business was making Paul look like a weak pervert. He knew he should have told her where to shove it. Instead, he croaked,

"Errr...Yes please."

Later, Paul regretted how he'd handled the conversation. He should have stood up to Lisa. She'd turned the tables on him again. And what did she mean, she'd do a video that would blow his mind? How much further could she go? He didn't want to find out. He just couldn't believe her nonchalant attitude about it all. It was as if, it was her job, no big deal. He was angry, jealous, dejected and humiliated...but his dick was iron hard.

That weekend, Paul and Lisa were leaving to have dinner with two of their friends. Paul wanted to get them back to normality. Tiffany saw them and said hello. Paul was in a hurry to leave, but Tiffany said,

"You look like dynamite, Paul...with a 4 inch fuse. Don't watch any videos, or you could blow in seconds."

Lisa tried to stifle a giggle as Paul quickly got into the car. He felt so humiliated, a wave of shame made him feel giddy. Damn that bitch Tiffany. He was beginning to fear her. Her jibes were getting worse, cutting his manhood to shreds. He sped away, putting distance between them as Lisa stared out the window, a smirk on her face.

Lisa didn't enjoy the evening, Bob and Carol were more Paul's friends than hers. She spent her time pretending to listen to the conversation while she secretly looked at the photos of the blowjob she gave Kyle. Tiffany had sent them to her phone and Lisa couldn't stop looking at them.

When they got home, Lisa was feeling horny, and she knew Paul would be of no help. As they were about to go upstairs, she said,

"I'm just going to see Tiffany for a minute. I won't be long."

Before Paul could protest, Lisa was already hurrying out the door.

Tiffany let Lisa in and said,

"Hey, Lisa, how was your evening?"

"Oh, it was kinda boring actually, Tiff," She replied, hovering by the stairs. Tiffany knew exactly what she wanted and said,

"I think Kyle wanted to see you. Upstairs, first room on the left."

Lisa nodded, and then raced upstairs. She knew she didn't have much time.

She knocked on his door and waited...no answer. She tentatively opened the door and peeked inside. The room was dimly lit and she eventually saw Kyle on the bed, eyes closed, wearing only his boxers. Lisa stepped into the room and closed the door. She had thought Kyle was asleep, but then she saw his fingers tapping and realized he was listening to music.

Lisa just gazed at his body for a while, before she sat on the bed. Kyle's eyes opened, and he smiled when he saw her. He paused the music as he got up on an elbow and said,

"Hiya, babe, I was just thinking about you."

"And here I am. So, what were you thinking about?" Asked Lisa.

Kyle sat up against the headboard and replied,

"I was thinking about how much I'd love to fuck you in every position, and show you how good Cobra Kai can make you feel."

"Well, I don't think I have time for that right now, Kyle. I have to be back home soon, and I..." Lisa's words were cut off by his mouth as he kissed her fervently.

Kyle pulled her onto the bed and began unbuttoning her dress. He undid the clasp on the front of her bra and her tits shook free. He attacked her huge breasts, hefting and sucking her wobbling jugs. Lisa held his head and moaned as arousal surged through her body. Kyle was pushing down her panties as he moved down, kissing her flat stomach.

Lisa looked at him and said,

"Kyle, you're not going to...break my heart, are you?"

"Of course not, babe," He replied earnestly. He found her innocence endearing. Other girls with her looks and body were arrogant and full of themselves. But not Lisa, she had humility. He ran his tongue along her pussy, teasing her clit.

Lisa's body lurched and spasmed as she felt a burning passion surge through her like electricity. In less than 5 minutes, she began squirming as she cried,

"Don't stop, Kyle...UGH...HOLY SHIT!...UGGHHH!"

Her back arched as her orgasm exploded, sending her body into a twitching and shuddering fit.

Lisa didn't have much experience of receiving oral sex, but she didn't have to be an expert to know that Kyle was very good at it. His tongue wormed inside her pussy as she humped against his face. Another orgasm had her writhing and convulsing on the bed as she moaned in ecstasy.

Kyle's face was covered in her gushing juices as he worked two fingers into her. He flicked and sucked on her swollen clit as he curled his fingers inside her, rubbing her G spot. Lisa was going wild, wrapping her legs around his neck and fisting his hair. Another orgasm had her bucking uncontrollably as her eyes rolled back and her head shook frantically.

As she came down, Lisa breathlessly said,

"No more, Kyle, I have to go."

That wasn't what he wanted to hear. He had to cum, so, he quickly got up and knelt by her head. Lisa watched as he released his huge cock and began rapidly jacking it.

She was mezmerized as she stared at the bloated cockhead pointing at her face. Kyle was breathing hard and grunting as he neared his climax. With a sudden urgency, Lisa said,

"Cum in my mouth, Kyle, I wanna taste your cream again."

As he shuffled closer, Lisa grabbed his shaft and sucked on the fat, mushroom head.

A couple of minutes later, Kyle groaned as his cock twitched and throbbed, unleashing a torrent of cum into her mouth. Lisa gulped down spunk as fast as she could as it blasted out like a geyser. Jets kept pumping out as cum dribbled down her chin. She kept licking and sucking his cock until he was spent.

Lisa scooped up the cum that had run down her chin and licked it from her finger. She couldn't believe how good it tasted. She saw the clock and realized she'd been here for more than an hour. She got up and said,

"Jesus, I've got to get home. Paul's already paranoid about us."

She quickly put her bra back on and did up her dress. Then she straightened her hair and face in the bathroom and took a swig of mouthwash. Kyle went downstairs with her and kissed her at the front door. As she opened the door, he said,

"So, am I going to see you tomorrow, baby?"

"Well, Tiffany and I will be having our workout, then...we'll see," Replied Lisa, blowing him a kiss as she left.

Paul was still awake when Lisa entered the bedroom. He eyed her suspiciously as he said,

"What the hell were you doing round there, Lisa? You said you were going to be a minute. Was Kyle there?"

"He was asleep. I was discussing future jobs with Tiffany. Honestly, Paul, you're really getting paranoid," She replied as she headed to the bathroom to shower.

The next day, Lisa and Tiffany were going through their workout routine. Kyle had set up a chair in the opposite room to watch in comfort. This was way better than daytime tv. In fact, it could have made it onto one of Tiffany's soft porn websites. They'd just finished their aerobics routine, and were about to do some yoga.

Tiffany was wearing her usual tiny shorts and cut down t shirt. Lisa looked fucking awesome in a white leotard and long sports socks. She wasn't even wearing a sports bra, just a normal one. Her leotard was bordering on transparent and Kyle was sure she had no underwear on. The bottom had disappeared between her ass cheeks, making her look incredibly sexy.

Kyle knew that Lisa was aware of his presence. She kept glancing in the mirror at the room he was in. He watched them contorting their bodies into unlikely positions, bending and twisting their limbs. It was pretty impressive, given their voluptuous figures. From what he'd seen, supple girls were usually skinny girls, like gymnasts.

Later, Kyle joined them in the living room. Lisa had put on her shorts and was talking to Tiffany about possible modeling jobs. Tiffany had suggested doing topless work. It would broaden her range of work. Tiffany turned to Kyle and said,

"Are you still ok for the filming on Wednesday, Kyle?"

"Sure," He replied, looking away.

Lisa suddenly looked concerned and asked,

"What's that about?"

"Kyle's doing a soft porn film, no penetration," Tiffany replied, indifferently. The color drained from Lisa's face and she went quiet. Kyle sighed inwardly when he saw her staring at the floor, clearly upset.

He knew Lisa would be upset about it, but he needed the money. He couldn't live with Tiffany forever. She was already dropping subtle hints. He'd come back from Asia broke and he needed to increase his funds in a hurry. Unfortunately, in Tiffany's business, women made a lot more money than men.

Tiffany noticed the abrupt change in the atmosphere and said,

"I've just got to make a phone call. No sex in my living room while I'm gone, please."

She was grinning as she left the room.

Kyle waited for Lisa to say something, but nothing was forthcoming. Finally, he said,

"Lisa, what's wrong?"

She looked like she was on the verge of tears as she replied,

"How can you make a porn film with another woman?"

"It's soft porn, and it's work, anyway. Besides, I need the money," He said, waving his hands defensively.

Lisa took a deep breath and said,

"I don't care, Kyle, I don't want you to do it."

He watched a tear roll down her cheek and sunk back into his armchair. He wasn't sure if she was giving him an ultimatum or not. Either way, there was only one decision he could make.

Kyle nodded at her with a sombre expression and said,

"Ok, babe, I won't do it."

Lisa's face immediately brightened and she went and sat on his lap, hugging and kissing him. Kyle was pensive as he considered his future. No film on Wednesday with another girl meant no films with girls, period. He knew that was exactly what she was saying.

Tiffany didn't have much use for men who didn't do porn. Women were a different story. If Lisa started doing porn with him, that would be a perfect solution for Kyle. The endgame involved getting rid of Paul. He didn't know if Lisa would take that step. Time would tell. In the meantime, he would have to assist Tiffany on her videos and shoots to make some money.

Paul arrived home and found Lisa asleep on the sofa. He was immediately wary as to why she was sleeping at this time. He shook her awake and said,

"Why are you so tired, honey?"

Lisa detected a hint of disapproval in his tone as she sat up and replied,

"Tiffany and I did a hard workout earlier. We did our yoga and aerobics routine and then had a swim. I was beat afterwards."

She went upstairs thinking about the real reason she was totally exhausted. Kyle had fucked her twice and she'd given him a blowjob over a 3 hour period. The sex had been mind blowing and her orgasms had been even bigger than the first time. Somehow, his cock felt even better inside her, even though it was still stretching her pussy to the limit. It felt like she was being remoulded to accommodate his immense size.

The next week, Lisa did a topless glamor shoot for a popular magazine that were impressed with her photos. Chris, one of Paul's work colleagues, regularly bought the weekly magazine and recognized the buxom blonde. He knew that Lisa Fox was a pseudonym, most performers used them. Pretty soon, everyone in the office knew about Paul's wife.

Paul tried to play it off like it had been his idea for his wife to take up modeling. He told his colleagues,

"I encouraged Lisa to try a little modeling. When you've got a gorgeous wife like mine, you don't mind showing her off."

However, Chris decided to start scouring the internet for more information about Lisa Fox.

Tiffany was adjusting Lisa's portfolio with her, when she said,

"You know, you're going to have to sign a contract with me, Lisa, before some bigger agency tries to steal you."

"I'd never sign with anyone else, Tiff, you're my best friend," Replied Lisa, earnestly. Tiffany smiled at her friend. With some girls, that comment would be worthless. Nothing changed people faster than money. But Lisa was different, someone she could trust completely.

Tiffany considered the upcoming videos she had lined up and said,

"I know, you're a loyal friend, Lisa. By the way, I've going to be making an educational film. You and Kyle would be great for it."

"What kind of film?" Asked Lisa with interest. Tiffany knew she couldn't sugar coat it, and replied,

"It's going to be about how to give good head. And, well, you and Kyle have had some practise."

Lisa laughed and then said,

"That's true, but I'm no expert, Tiff."

"Well, I can book the filming for next week. I'll send you a couple of videos you can pick up tips from. In the meantime, I suggest you and Kyle get plenty of practise."

Lisa knew there would be no going back after this. This was porn, whichever way you cut it. She planned to film Paul's reaction again. She knew he had been checking for hidden cameras. She would need more cameras to outwit him and catch him in the act. She would need Tiffany's help to set the trap and expose Paul as a closet cuckold. According to Tiffany, that's what he was. Lisa had only recently learned of the word.

Paul arrived at work and was immediately aware of the unusual atmosphere. People were whispering in groups and looking in his direction, or huddled around Chris and his cell phone. Chris had found the video Lisa made with Kyle and wasted no time in circulating the news. He'd even paid to subscribe to the website and jerked off to the video 3 times.

Towards the end of the day, Paul finally found out what all the snickering was about. He was mortified when he was told that Chris had been showing everyone the video. His only recourse was to pretend he'd suggested it and had been there. He tried to act cool about it and said it was only acting. Although, some of his colleagues didn't buy it.

When Paul got home, he angrily told Lisa what had happened. He stared at her in speechless disbelief when she beamed,

"Did they like it? I bet they did. I bet they're gonna be jerking off over it. That is sooo hot."

Paul had that feeling of defeat and helplessness again. As Lisa left the room, he wondered how he had let all this happen.

The next day, Lisa practised what she'd seen in the videos that Tiffany had sent her. She gave Kyle 5 blowjobs before Paul got home. She almost felt like she'd had an extra meal. She'd even been practising deep throating with a dildo that Tiffany gave her. Tiffany had suggested Lisa start with the 7 inch dildo and work her way up to Kyle's monster cock.

It was the day after filming the educational film and Tiffany had just finished the final edit. She uploaded the file to Lisa's cell phone after they'd watched it together. Lisa got ready to leave and said,

"Ok, Tiff, I'm going to upload the file to my laptop and then wait for Paul to get home. I'll tell you all about it later."

"Alright, honey, good luck," Tiffany replied with a smile.

After Lisa had gone, Tiffany suddenly had an idea on how she could put the boot in on Paul. First, she needed to see how Paul reacted to the video. She was eager to move things along with Lisa and Kyle. She liked Kyle, but not enough to have him as a permanent lodger. He left his shit everywhere, never tidied up and was a nightmare to live with, and she wasn't the kind of woman who cleaned up after men. Basically, he was used to roughing it, and he didn't have the kind of money necessary to get his own place.

Paul came home from work and found Lisa in the kitchen waiting for him. She sipped her orange juice and said,

"I made another video yesterday, honey. It's a little different to the others, an educational film. It's in the bedroom. Let me know what you think."

He nodded and then went upstairs with more than a little trepidation.

Paul picked up the laptop and decided to watch the video in the bathroom. He searched the bathroom thoroughly, and found the camera taped under the sink. Unfortunately, he didn't notice the other camera which was inside a fake can of hairspray. Paul found the video titled, How to blow your man. His heart was pounding as he played it.

Some credits ran, and then Lisa appeared in a sexy bra, thong, garter belt and stockings. Her heels clicked as she walked towards...Kyle. Paul's stomach lurched when he saw him standing in his boxers. On screen, they began kissing softly and with passion. Lisa was soon kissing her way down his body, kissing his cock through his boxers, before slowly sliding them down. Paul was trembling in fear. Surely, she wouldn't do it.

His heart sank as Lisa began kissing the huge cock. Kyle was soon erect as she licked every inch of thick shaft. Paul was stunned by its immense proportions. The camera zoomed in as she started sucking it with lust filled eyes. There was some kind of educational commentary that Paul wasn't listening to. He was amazed at her oral skills. He'd certainly never received a blowjob of this calibre.

His body temperature felt like it had doubled as he watched Lisa slobbering over Kyle's throbbing cock. Saliva gleamed on his shaft as she ran her lips down its length. She went lower and began sucking his large balls alternately as she pumped his cock. Paul couldn't believe what happened next.

Lisa stuffed his cock back into her mouth and started forcing inch after inch into her mouth. Her full lips were wrapped tight around his shaft as they moved further down his length. Paul could see that Kyle's cockhead was lodged in her throat. She couldn't get the last couple of inches in, but it was still astounding. She stared at Kyle as she did it, with adoration in her eyes.

Paul released his dick and gripped it tightly. He desperately tried to hold off his climax as it throbbed so hard, it hurt. On the screen, Kyle was groaning loudly, nearing completion. Lisa vigorously pumped his cock with both hands and held the tip a couple of inches away from her mouth. Kyle abruptly grunted as his cock pulsed and jolted in her hands.

A stream of cum flew into her open mouth, followed by another as his cock recoiled again and again. Lisa gulped a big mouthful as another burst covered her lips. Paul's dick literally detonated as he came. He let out a long, strangled squeal as his body stiffened and shook. He couldn't control his limbs as he fell backwards, his body lurching like an epileptic. Finally, he collapsed onto the floor exhausted.

Paul was breathing heavily as he looked at the screen and saw Lisa sucking hard on Kyle's cock, desperately trying to coax out every drop of cum as if it were the elixir of life. Paul's mind was in turmoil as the video began to sink in. His wife had given another man a blowjob and swallowed his cum. Paul had never cum so hard in his life. He closed the laptop and left the bathroom.

He went downstairs in a daze, unsure of what to say. Lisa didn't give him a chance to speak as she hurried past him and said,

"Just give me a minute, honey."

Paul watched her race upstairs, taking the steps two at a time in her heels. It was the first time he'd really noticed how physically fit she had become.

5 minutes later, Lisa came skipping downstairs with the laptop. Paul was nursing a glass of scotch as she placed the laptop on the coffee table. He suddenly said,

"How could you suck his cock?"

"Paul, it was only acting. It was an educational film, after all," She replied, calmly.

Paul looked at her incredulously as he snapped,

"Acting? So, you didn't enjoy it?"

"Well, Kyle is an extremely attractive man," She said, unrepentantly. Paul downed the rest of his scotch in two gulps and felt the liquid burning his throat. He was about to launch into another rant, when Lisa spun the laptop around and he saw a video playing.