Cobra Kai Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following week, Tiffany and Kyle came round in the morning to see Lisa. They went into the garden and sat by the pool. Lisa came out with a tray of drinks, wearing one of the skimpy 2 piece bikinis from the first shoot and a sarong. Tiffany sipped her drink and watched the interaction between Kyle and Lisa. Their attraction to each other was blatantly obvious.

Lisa had told Tiffany about the incident with Paul and the video. Tiffany's instincts had been spot on. Lending Lisa the micro video camera had proven to be a prudent move. Paul had been caught with his pants down...literally. Tiffany had his number from the day she'd first met him. And now she was certain, he was a closet cuckold in denial. He was like a cornered animal, nowhere to go but to cower in fear. Lisa was ripe for the picking, for the right man. Perhaps this was the day.

Kyle came back out from using the bathroom and saw that the girls had been applying suncream to their bodies. He tutted to himself in irritation. That was what he had been planning to do. Tiffany read his mind and said,

"Kyle, is that t shirt coming off, or what?"

He shrugged as he pulled it off in one motion and tossed it on a lounger. Lisa gawked at his body with barely concealed lust. He must have had a workout earlier, because his pecs and sixpack were absolutely ripped.

Tiffany threw the suncream to Lisa and said,

"Hey, Lisa, why don't you do Kyle?"

Lisa was momentarily confused by the question. Yes, she would love to do Kyle. Then, she looked at the suncream in her hand and replied,

"Oh...errr, of course, I'll do you, Kyle."

"I'd love that, baby," He quipped with a wink.

Lisa squeezed out a dollop of cream and began rubbing it onto Kyle's back and shoulders. After stroking and kneading his arms, she asked,

"Do you want me to do your front?"

"Of course, baby. Don't miss any bits," He replied with a grin. Lisa was overjoyed by Kyle calling her baby. She moved in front of him and squeezed out more suncream.

Lisa ran her hands up and down his chest and stomach. His skin was smooth and tanned, unblemished, without an ounce of fat on it. Lisa was practically drooling as she rubbed his sixpack. It was hard, rippling and clearly cut into 6 muscled sections. She was really enjoying squeezing and working his incredible body. If only he'd removed his shorts too. They were baggy and didn't exactly highlight Kyle's attributes.

Afterwards, they were all lazing on their loungers drinking cocktails. By early afternoon, they were merry, laughing and joking. Tiffany kept up a barrage of hilarious jokes about Paul and his small, infertile dick. After the video incident, she had taken to calling him Mr Jerk off. Even Lisa was laughing hysterically at her jokes.

Lisa decided to jump into the pool to shake off the heat and booze. She did a length under water, then surfaced and said,

"Why don't you two come in?"

Tiffany looked over the top of her shades and replied,

"I'm way too relaxed, hun. Maybe Kyle can keep you company."

Kyle stood up and said,

"Well, I didn't bring my trunks, but I'm not one to shirk a challenge."

And with that, he dropped his baggy shorts and stood in his boxers, before dive bombing into the pool.

Tiffany watched them swimming and playing in the water. This was the perfect situation for Kyle to complete his seduction of Lisa...or maybe it was the other way around. Tiffany yelled,

"How about a little skinny dipping, guys? Give me something interesting to watch."

Without hesitating, Kyle whipped off his boxers and threw them by the poolside.

Lisa looked down into the water and saw something resembling a snake protruding from Kyle's crotch. It moved around, as if it was a separate entity. Lisa's eyes were glued to the hypnotic sight of the big headed snake. Tiffany suddenly got up and said,

"I just remembered, I have to pop home to make a phone call. I'll be back in about 20 minutes or so."

She quickly left and went indoors, heading upstairs to watch from the window. She figured Lisa would appreciate a little privacy.

Kyle ducked underwater and began circling Lisa. She watched his naked body moving around her, until she suddenly shrieked when she felt something poke her pussy. When he surfaced, Lisa giggled and said,

"I think there's some kind of monster in the water, Kyle."

"Oh, he's friendly enough, babe," He replied as he swam behind her and moved closer.

Kyle slowly approached her from behind, until he grabbed her hips and pulled her close. Lisa flinched when she suddenly felt something hard press against her ass. She knew it was his cock as it slipped between her cheeks and wedged there. Kyle began sliding his shaft up and down as Lisa pushed back against him. She looked down and saw her big breasts floating on the water, her nipples diamond hard.

Kyle's hands moved up her body and came round to grab her tits. Lisa's body spasmed and her head was thrown back as she moaned in pleasure. The sensations of having her nipples tweaked and her ass humped had her writhing in arousal. As Kyle began kissing her neck, Lisa hissed,

"Yesss."

She briefly wondered if she should be doing this, but she immediately dismissed the thought. She felt an intense excitement and arousal overwhelming her. Kyle moved her to the edge of the pool and Lisa held onto the side as he continued squeezing her tits and humping her ass crack. Her pussy felt like a furnace as it throbbed and radiated heat.

Lisa opened her eyes and saw her bikini top falling away. She threw it aside as Kyle turned her around and leered at her huge tits. He suddenly attacked them like a man possessed, licking and sucking them with abandon. Lisa arched her back and thrust out her chest as he devoured her substantial titflesh. He pulled the string on her thong bikini bottoms and they slipped down her leg.

Lisa spread her arms and held the pool edge behind her as Kyle's cock slid along her slit. He stood upright and lifted her thighs as he teased her pussy with his cock. Lisa looked down her body at their genitals and had a strange realization. This was about to be the beginning of something, perhaps her womanhood, her real self.

Lisa abruptly grunted as Kyle's cockhead penetrated her. Her eyes shot wide open as he pushed in a few inches and eased himself in and out. Lisa felt her pussy expanding as Kyle's huge cock burrowed into her. She groaned and strained in effort as he inched further inside her. Even though she was being stretched like never before, there was a steady escalation of intense pleasure building within her.

Kyle worked more cock inside her, rolling his hips and slowly stirring her pussy. Lisa gasped as he hit pleasure points she didn't know she had. She felt herself approaching boiling point as she hit a crest and suddenly stiffened. Her upper body lurched out of the water as her orgasm exploded. She couldn't stop convulsing as rapturous waves surged through her body again and again.

Kyle watched in awe as Lisa kept cumming and moaning in bliss. Her breasts were heaving as her body shook and squirmed in the water. Her long, blonde hair was plastered to her head as she stared at the sky. As she came down, a look of contentment came over her face. It had been a mind numbing orgasm and she wanted more. She felt reenergized and empowered as she said,

"Come on, Kyle, fuck me."

Kyle felt Lisa's pussy release its grip on his cock as he resumed pumping into her. He dipped his hips, changing his angle and forcing even more thick cock into her. He pistoned in fast, then slowed down, bringing Lisa to boiling point again. She was amazed by his sexual skills. There really was something to this Cobra Kai.

Lisa started to lose it and cried,

"Oh my God, this is unreal...GONNA CUMMM...OHHHH!"

She thrashed around in the water as another orgasm wracked her body. She kept gasping in air as her pussy contracted around Kyle's hard cock. She wrapped her arms around him and held him tight as her body continued spasming.

Kyle lifted Lisa up and said,

"We better get out of the water before our skin wrinkles."

He climbed the steps and walked towards a lounger. Lisa wrapped her legs around him as they kissed passionately. Kyle placed her on her back and thrust his cock into her again. He pushed her legs back and pumped hard and fast.

Lisa stared at her pussy as Kyle's thick cock tunneled in and out of her. She couldn't believe there was still over an inch outside of her snatch. She thrust her pussy upwards and cried,

"I want all of you in me, Kyle...fuck me harder, baby."

He raised an eyebrow, impressed with her enthusiasm. Few women could handle all of his cock the first time. Some wouldn't even try.

Kyle changed his angle slightly, and started pounding down and forward into her pussy. Lisa was meeting his thrusts with her own, and his cock went deeper on every plunge. Her moans were getting louder and higher as Kyle pounded into her with even more force. He pinned her legs further back and slammed into her hard.

Lisa saw his cock penetrate her pussy to the hilt and she let out an ear splitting scream as a huge orgasm sent her into raptures. Her body lurched and shuddered wildly as her climax went on and on. She was almost delirious as another orgasm surged through her body, completely overwhelming her. When yet another orgasm rocked her brain, Lisa nearly passed out from the intense euphoric feelings.

When she recovered, she lowered her legs and hooked them around Kyle's body as she moaned,

"Jesus Christ, baby, you're so fucking deep...your cock is so big...so thick, Kyle."

He now began jack hammering into her without restraint. His cock was rock hard and throbbing as he rammed her with long strokes.

Their moans and grunts sounded almost animalistic as their genitals slapped together like rapid applause. Lisa frantically clawed at his back as another orgasm began building in her insatiable pussy. Kyle finally buried his cock in her balls deep and roared as he exploded inside her. Lisa felt his cock expand and then erupt as he blasted cum deep into her pussy.

She literally saw stars as another orgasm sent her into orbit. Her body was bucking like a bronco as waves of delirious pleasure peaked again and again, sending her wild. Even Kyle was shuddering as Lisa's pussy gripped his cock like a vice. Her long fingernails raked his back, drawing blood as she humped and writhed beneath him.

Afterwards, they both lay on the lounger hugging each other as they slowly recovered, gasping for air. As Kyle's cock deflated and slipped out of her, Lisa was stunned by what had happened. She had often fantasized about sex with Kyle, but the reality was way beyond anything she'd imagined. She didn't think it would be an exaggeration to call it a life changing experience.

Next door, Tiffany lowered her binoculars and wondered how things would pan out. If she had filmed their session, it would've been the hottest video she'd ever made. There was no substitute for real passion. 90 percent of the porn out there was badly made dross. Lisa and Kyle were two gorgeous people who were made for each other, both physically and mentally.

Lisa eventually got to her feet and jumped into the pool. As she cleaned out her pussy, a cloudy, white substance began to surround her. She knew it was cum. She just couldn't believe how much there was. Thank heavens she had started taking the pill again. She had absolutely no doubt that Kyle's huge fertile load would have impregnated her.

After Kyle took a dip, they sat on the loungers sipping their drinks. Lisa still felt like she was on cloud nine as she said,

"You really do have a black belt in Cobra Kai, Kyle."

"And I'm pretty sure you're the female equivalent," He replied with a grin. They were both still naked and Lisa's eyes feasted on his magnificent body. His cock lay limp across his thigh, nearly 7 inches of snoozing man meat.

Lisa recalled how she'd speculated on the testicles that could produce so much cum in the video. Now she could see they were more impressive than she'd thought possible. 2 huge, shaven balls cradled his long shaft like plump cushions. They had to be maybe 4 times bigger than Paul's marble sized testicles. She quickly pushed any thought of Paul out of her mind. She would resolve that dilemma later.

Lisa slipped on her high heeled sandals and sat beside Kyle. She stroked his face and said,

"So, is your cobra still hungry?"

"Uh huh, he can't get enough of beautiful, buxom blondes," He replied as she kissed and licked his ear and cheek. Kyle's cock twitched as it began to fill with blood, waking from its slumber.

Lisa moved down his body, kissing his neck and then kneeling on a cushion as she kissed his chest. Kyle's cock slowly jerked and bounced on his thigh as it hardened. Lisa's tongue trailed all over his sixpack and bellybutton, before his cock brushed against her cheek as it became fully erect. She sat back on her heels and stared in awe at the colossal tower of cock meat.

Up this close, Lisa thought his cock was perfect, a work of art. She held the thick shaft and felt it throb with power. It was rock hard and hot in her hand. The veins were pulsing all over the gnarled shaft as the swollen head leaked a drop of precum. Lisa had never been a big fan of blowjobs, but her senses were suddenly hit by Kyle's manly aroma. She inhaled his intoxicating scent and felt an instant high overwhelm her.

Kyle was tempted to push her head down onto his cock, but decided to see what she would do. Lisa was slowly pumping his full length as she leaned forward and hesitated, before licking the smooth head. She kissed and licked it several times before she engulfed his cock and started sucking it. Kyle groaned in pleasure as he watched her full lips wrapped around his thick shaft.

Lisa fervently sucked on 4 inches of throbbing cock. Any more, and she would have choked on it. Kyle sighed as he pushed strands of her blonde hair back. Lisa was filled by a desire to give him more pleasure than any woman had before. She knew that her knowledge of wild and spontaneous sex was perhaps lacking, but she was eager to experiment.

She watched Kyle as she cupped his balls, squeezing and rolling them. His body tensed as her nails scraped his ball sack. Lisa could feel his balls throbbing as she pulled away and gasped,

"I love your big cock, Kyle. Does it feel good, baby?"

"Oh, yeah, babe," He replied as Lisa stuffed his cock back into her mouth and pumped up and down.

She tried to imitate what she'd seen in porn videos as she ran her full lips along his shaft. Her juices were trickling down her thighs as she rocked back and forth. Kyle was nearing climax as he reached forward and hefted her heaving jugs. Lisa heard his ragged breathing and knew he was close. She didn't want to swallow his cum though.

Then she remembered a video she'd seen, where a man had said,

"Gotta love a slut that swallows."

Would Kyle love her if she swallowed his seed? Paul's cum was horrible, and she never swallowed it. Also, Kyle blew a huge load, but this would be his second ejaculation, and his precum tasted pretty good.

Kyle suddenly growled,

"Here it comes, baby."

His cock began twitching, then bucked and jerked in Lisa's mouth. She felt his cockhead swell as cum spewed into her mouth. The thick cream ignited her taste buds and she swallowed it with glee. Her eyes glazed over as another burst filled her mouth and she hungrily gulped it down. Twice more she swallowed big mouthfuls of spunk as the eruption slowed.

Lisa continued sucking hard on his cock as cum continued drizzling out. She worked his shaft and squeezed his balls to keep it flowing. When she was satisfied there was no more, she held up his cock and kissed and licked every inch of his shaft. She only released it when it began to deflate.

Kyle leaned back on the lounger breathing hard as Lisa rubbed his muscular thighs. She dropped a hand between her legs and began rolling her clit as she pressed her face into his genitals. Her pussy had already been simmering and she brought herself to the brink in no time. She pushed a finger in and thumbed her clit until she suddenly cried,

"Yes...yes...yes...YESSSS!" As she came, moaning and shaking.

Tiffany snapped a couple of more shots with her camera as Lisa got up and guzzled down her drink. She'd already taken over 100 pictures of Lisa's blowjob. She would show them to Lisa tomorrow. She couldn't hear the conversation by the pool, but when she saw Lisa putting on her bikini and handing Kyle his shorts, she knew it was time to head back.

That evening, Lisa was in a contemplative mood. She'd broken her marriage vows and now she couldn't tell Paul the truth. She still didn't feel any guilt. She kept telling herself, he had started all this and he should be the one with regrets. However, it was the future she was now uncertain about.

The sex she'd had with Kyle had been unbelievable. Lisa recalled with pride how she'd taken every inch of his huge cock. He'd later told her she was made for big cock, specifically his, and she didn't doubt it. She wanted more of his big cock and even more glorious orgasms. Lisa knew she was hooked on the sex, and hooked on Kyle, perhaps more so.

The next day, Paul was in one of the spare bedrooms browsing the Internet, looking for some of Tiffany's videos. He watched one of them, then saw a picture of Lisa. He clicked on more info, and read that her assumed name was Lisa Vixen. He played the video and watched it in total shock. Lisa had given him an edited version that was missing several minutes.

Paul watched Lisa cumming as she looked at the camera with lust filled eyes. Then he watched her cumming again as she jerked off Kyle's cock. What he saw at the end astonished him. Kyle's massive cock ejaculated, spraying a huge load down the length of the bed. How could he pump out that much? Maybe it was faked...he hoped.

As the video ended, Paul jumped up and pulled out his dick. He jerked off for 5 seconds and squealed through gritted teeth as he came hard. His body continued shaking as he gasped and whimpered. He was beet red as he sat on the bed, jealous, dejected and embarrassed.

Paul waited until he had calmed down before he went downstairs to confront Lisa. She was in the living room as he walked in and said,

"I've just seen the full version of your video with Kyle. I suppose it all happened by accident. You jerked off his cock to help out Tiffany. But it's no big deal, right? Well, I'm putting my foot down. I've had enough of this modeling shit."

Lisa hadn't expected this to happen. She was momentarily stumped for words. She eventually blurted out the first thing that came to mind,

"Did you jerk off over it?"

Paul's mouth opened, and then closed, as his mind became utterly muddled. After a long pause, he stuttered,

"W-W-What?...No way."

They both knew he was lying as he blushed in embarrassment. Lisa ignored his answer as she said,

"Wow, I'm so glad you liked it, Paul. I bet you really came hard. Did you see Kyle's monster cock? Did you see it blow that mega load? I can't wait to do another video with him, I'll do one that'll blow your mind, and make you blow your load."

Paul was speechless as he stared at her in disbelief. His brain was going into meltdown. He didn't know what to say. No matter what his objections were; he jerked off over the video. Lisa had him on video jerking off over it. He suddenly had a feeling of defeat. If this was a courtroom, he'd be found guilty. In his mind he heard a judge say,

"I find the defendant Paul Cuckfield guilty of being a pervert. You are ordered to support all of your wife's future sexploits."