Cobra Kai Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul had a feeling of deja vous as he saw himself jerking off. The worse part was when he came. He looked like he was having a spastic fit as his body shook and squirmed. Even his face had contorted into something alien looking. Suddenly, Lisa gleefully cried,

"Look at that...were you trying to body pop or something?"

Paul put his head in his hands in embarrassment.

The next day, Tiffany had just finished editing another version of the blowjob video. It was similar to the original version, with the one major difference being the commentary. Tiffany had removed it, and replaced it with a different audio commentary. She had one of her female clients perform a digital narrative of the story from Lisa's on screen perspective. Tiffany chuckled as she imagined Paul having an even bigger cuckold fit.

The blowjob video was quickly circulated at Paul's workplace, and his stories about encouraging Lisa were exposed as lies. He became a laughing stock overnight. There was no way he could talk his way out of it. He'd never been so humiliated in his life. But that wouldn't be true for long.

2 days later, Paul received an alert on his cell phone. He'd arranged a notification every time Lisa Fox had a new video on Tiffany's websites. He was driving home and decided to pull over to watch it. He found it after a few minutes, under the title of 'Cuckolding my husband'. Paul began to panic as he looked around in paranoia.

As the video began playing, he was relieved to see it looked like the blowjob video. But then a sexy voice began a different narrative to the original version. He listened as she said,

"Lately, I've been becoming so frustrated with my husband Paul. I have a high sex drive, but Paul has a 4 inch dick, he fires blanks and he usually comes after a couple of minutes. I thought I was destined to remain unsatisfied, but then I met the man of my dreams."

Paul listened in horror as Lisa and Kyle were kissing in the video. As she removed his boxers, the narrative continued,

"Kyle is absolutely gorgeous, with the body of a God. He has a beautiful, thick, 10 inch cock that puts my husband's to shame. I love sucking on his succulent man meat until he's throbbing in my mouth."

Paul was visibly shaking as he groaned loudly. When Lisa began deep throating his cock, the narrative went on,

"My pussy is always dripping when I deep throat Kyle's huge cock. I look into his eyes in total submission as his colossal dick slides down my throat."

Paul was whimpering as sweat ran down his back. His shirt was drenched and sticking to his body. On the video, Kyle was about to ejaculate as the narrator said,

"And when Kyle comes...OH..MY..GOD! He pumps out half a pint of the most delicious, thick, virile cum imaginable. As far as I'm concerned, Kyle's cream is worth its weight in gold. I can't believe I've finally found a real man."

Paul had turned ghostly white as he began lurching back and forth. He felt dizzy and thought he might pass out. Eventually, his breathing and heart rate returned to normal as he sunk back into his seat. He suddenly realized he'd cum in his pants when he felt pain in his genitals. From the wording of the narration, he knew that Tiffany had put it together. He sighed as he started the car and pulled away.

Paul and Lisa had a huge argument about the latest video. He was furious about his name being used, and the narrative being so close to the truth. Lisa insisted that Tiffany had intended it as a joke and that Paul had no sense of humor if he couldn't see that. He didn't see anything funny about it. He told her he'd had enough of the videos and that they needed to draw a line under the whole affair. After that, they barely spoke for a week.

Paul had become a subject of ridicule at work. Once, he'd been respected and envied by his colleagues, the guy with the gorgeous, blonde wife. Now, he was a cuckold joke with a 4 inch dick. He insisted that the cuckold narrative had been made up, but nobody believed it. A woman there had even started asking him about Kyle, and if she could meet him. It was a nightmare.

Lisa was on Kyle's bed, on all fours, as he sawed his cock into her pussy. He held her hips as he repeatedly slammed his entire length in to the hilt. Lisa's head dropped as she moaned and sighed in obvious pleasure. Another orgasm was on the horizon as Kyle's cock seemed to hit every nerve ending in her pussy. Then, the sensations overwhelmed her and she reared back.

A huge orgasm surged through her body as her head whipped left and right, her long, blonde hair being tossed around as she shuddered and gasped in ecstasy. Lisa didn't know how many times she'd cum. It was nearly into double figures, though. Kyle's cock now fit into her pussy like a skintight glove. He began pumping into her again, swiveling and rolling his hips.

Every stroke drove Lisa wild as she rocked back into his thrusts. She grimaced and cried,

"Fuck me, Kyle...fuck me...harder...ugh...Jesus, this is so fucking good...Goddd!"

"Nearly there, baby. Where do you want my cum?" He asked.

"In me, baby, fill me with your potent spunk. Empty those big, juicy balls, Kyle."

That sent Kyle over the edge as he slammed into her hard and roared as he came. Lisa felt his cock expanding and then erupting, pumping out hot cum like a jet washer. Her orgasm literally ripped through her body and she screamed at the top of her lungs. She was completely delirious as she bucked and spasmed in total ecstasy. Kyle grinded into her as he held down her bucking body. Lisa kept cumming for some time, before they both collapsed onto the bed.

As Lisa lay there, she couldn't believe how the sex with Kyle kept getting better. Before she'd met him, she often heard the term, the earth moved, in a sexual context, and dismissed it derisively. However, she almost believed it had just happened, such was the magnitude of the orgasm she'd just experienced. It was so intense, she saw stars. She'd never cum so long or so hard.

Afterwards, they had a long, slow fuck in the shower and then dried each other off. Kyle sat on the bed and said,

"You know, I might have to move out of here soon."

Lisa had a look of concern on her face as she replied,

"Why's that, Kyle?"

"Well, it was only supposed to be short term, but I've been here nearly 3 months now, and Tiffany's started dropping hints. I might be able to rent a place in Brentwood," He said.

Lisa looked panic stricken as his words sunk in. Brentwood was a place where the less affluent lived, and it was a 3 hour drive away. Her mind searched for a better alternative, and she finally replied,

"I can give you some money, Kyle. Then, you can get a place a lot closer."

"I can't take your money, Lisa, I won't do that," He said, decisively.

Lisa rolled her eyes in frustration, and thought, 'damn your macho male pride'. Kyle moving to Brentwood would be a disaster. They would hardly be able to see each other. That possibility hit her like a ton of bricks. It was a depressing outcome that she had to change. Maybe she could get Tiffany to change her mind. Although, Tiffany had mentioned how Kyle's presence was disrupting her love life, and how she couldn't tolerate his bad habits around the house.

Paul arrived home with flowers for Lisa. They'd only just started speaking again, and he was determined to put an end to this whole business. Exactly how he could make that happen, he wasn't sure. Lisa had already made nearly twice his annual salary and she really loved the modeling and videos. Although, that was all immaterial, the porn or soft porn had to end now.

Paul gave Lisa a peck and handed her the flowers as he said,

"Look, honey, I think we need to talk."

"Ok, Paul, what's up?" She replied as she put the flowers in a vase. Paul threw his jacket over an armchair and said,

"Do you know the shit I've been getting at work over your videos?"

Lisa put her hands on her hips and replied,

"Jesus, Paul, most men would love to have a buxom model for a wife. I bet your colleagues jerk off over my videos and are jealous they don't have a hotwife."

Paul stared at her in surprise. She referred to herself as a hotwife, not a hot wife. He was perfectly aware of the difference and it wasn't a term she'd ever used before.

Lisa suddenly saw an immediate solution to her dilemma with Kyle. She didn't give herself time to change her mind and said,

"Listen, Paul, it's obvious we haven't been on the same wavelength, lately. I think we need a break from each other. You need to move in with your mother for a while."

Paul reeled in shock at the sudden turn of events and blurted,

"What? Why?"

"It's a lot of things, Paul. You jerk off to my videos but pretend you hate them. Your refusal to seek other options when we found out you were infertile. You don't like my best friend Tiffany. But the one thing that really pisses me off..," Lisa replied.

Paul recoiled at the salvo of accusations and waited for this final bombshell. Lisa's voice rose as she went on,

"Is your performance in bed. You can't even last 2 minutes. Do you know how frustrated that makes me? When was the last time you gave me an orgasm? Do you know? Do you even care? We need some time apart so we can think about our future and how things can improve."

Paul begged and pleaded with her for over an hour, but Lisa was adamant. She told him if he didn't go, she would. Eventually, he reluctantly agreed to go, as long as they could reevaluate the situation in a couple of weeks. It was nearly 8pm by the time Paul left with a suitcase and said,

"I'll call you tomorrow, baby...I love you."

45 minutes later, Lisa was helping Kyle bring his things round. He wanted to move into the master bedroom, but Lisa said,

"Come on, Kyle, you know that's going too far."

She was wary of letting him sleep with her in her marital bed. She told Kyle she needed to be alone, tonight. She was worried that she'd pushed Paul too far. Could he really handle all of this? Tiffany called it the pain and pleasure of a cuckold.

Paul was at his mother's house in his old bedroom. He was lying on the bed, jerking off as he watched the blowjob video. His mother, Mary, hadn't been entirely surprised to hear about the trial separation. She'd witnessed the changes in Lisa and could see that Paul's attempts to control her might backfire. His infertility was another problem his male pride couldn't cope with. Mary shrugged, she wasn't one to take sides.

The next day, Lisa told Kyle she needed to think about their relationship and that they should take a break from all the sex. Kyle wasn't interested in a break. He had a huge sex drive, and he didn't want to waste his cum by jerking off. He walked around the house in just his boxers and socks, trying to tempt her.

Lisa was definitely tempted. The sight of Kyle's near naked body was making it difficult to think about anything else. He didn't stop trying to persuade her, groping and rubbing against her at every opportunity. Lisa was beginning to feel like an addict who needed a fix. She was so horny, her pussy felt like it was seething. She was starting to wonder why she was torturing herself.

After Lisa had a shower, Kyle pounced from behind, and her resistance finally broke down. Within minutes, she was face down on her marital bed with his cock balls deep in her pussy. It was a relief to have Kyle back inside her. Lisa's pussy gripped his cock like a vice as she came, crying out his name in elation.

Tiffany was in a good mood after Lisa had taken Kyle off her hands. She was viewing the latest data on the websites she owned or was connected to. Lisa's videos had received a huge number of hits and a surge in membership. It was easy to see why. It was all authentic...real passion, real orgasms and well endowed performers. None of the fakery and bored expressions you often saw. Tiffany needed Lisa and Kyle to go further. Higher membership would mean more advertising revenue.

Lisa was overjoyed to have Kyle living with her. Tiffany may not have liked cleaning up after him, but Lisa loved looking after Kyle, cooking, cleaning and servicing him. She could easily afford a maid, but she wanted to do it herself. She felt privileged to be the woman who serviced this superior male. She hadn't told Paul that Kyle was here, yet. Tiffany had advised her to say nothing for now.

A few days later, Paul was having dinner at his mother's house. His cell phone buzzed, and he got it out and froze when he saw it was a notification about a Lisa Fox video. He scrolled straight to it and gulped when he saw the title, 'Watch Kyle Cobra get his ass licked by Lisa Fox'. He quickly got up and said,

"I've had enough, mom. I'm going upstairs."

"Well, use tissues if you jerk off. There are stains on the duvet and carpet," She replied in a mock tone.

Paul cringed as he jogged upstairs. In his bedroom, he locked the door and played the video. It was the usual beginning, Lisa in raunchy lingerie approaching Kyle. They moved to the bed and were kissing hotly for a while. She slowly removed his shorts, and his cock sprang free. Paul stared in awe and jealousy at the long column of man meat.

Kyle held his legs back as Lisa began kissing his ass cheeks. She moved from one to the other, until she paused, then, licked all the way along his crack. She went back and forth before burying her tongue in his ass. Paul's pants and boxers dropped to his ankles as he groaned in pain and arousal. The sounds of Lisa slurping on Kyle's ass seemed deafening.

She pulled his ass cheeks apart and forced her tongue even deeper. She finally came up for air and began sucking his balls as her hand reached around his thigh and pumped his cock. Paul's dick was so hard, he thought it might literally explode without even being touched. He rocked back and forth like a Psychiatric patient as he continued watching.

Lisa had returned to tonguing Kyle's ass, a look of concentration on her face. Paul suddenly felt pain in his genitals as he ejaculated hard. His limbs felt like they'd all cramped as he fell backwards against the wall. He grunted like a pig as his body stiffened and twitched spasmodically. He collapsed onto his knees and stared at his phone as Kyle came, blasting thick cum high into the air.

The next day, Paul called Lisa on the phone, ranting about the video. She knew exactly how to handle it, and said,

"Hang on, Paul, answer me one question. How many times did you jerk off over it?"

Paul went quiet, what could he say? Eventually, he mumbled,

"Just once."

"Seriously? You can't even be honest with me," She retorted, accusingly.

Paul waved an arm in frustration. How did she know? He'd jerked off so many times, even he didn't know how many. In fact, his dick was sore and his balls felt like they'd shrunk. He felt like a rabbit caught in the headlights as he said,

"Ok, it was more than once. Anyway, I have to go, Lisa, I'll talk to you, later."

Lisa was satisfied she had Paul where she wanted him, with one foot out of the closet.

Paul parked his car outside the house, and headed towards the door. This was an unannounced visit that he hoped would lead to his permanent return. He let himself in, and walked down the hallway towards the living room. He stopped abruptly at the doorway, alarmed by the sight that greeted him.

Kyle was lounging on the sofa with a foot on the coffee table. He looked completely at home, dressed in only shorts. Kyle looked up and nodded, apparently unconcerned. The clicking of heels caused Paul to turn around and see Lisa carrying a sandwich on a plate and a glass of orange juice. She wore a tight tank top and a mini skirt as she came in, hips swinging sexily.

Lisa saw Paul, and firmly said,

"Hi, Paul, you really should've called before you came by."

"Errr...sorry, honey. So...what's Kyle doing here?" He asked, apprehensively. Lisa placed the plate and glass on the coffee table as she replied,

"Well, Tiffany wanted her own space back, so, I decided to let him stay here. It's not like we haven't got the room."

Paul was shocked at the worrying turn of events. Before he could venture his disapproval, Kyle suddenly said,

"Where's my beer, baby?"

"You've had enough beers, Kyle. Unless you want to ruin your gorgeous body, I suggest you drink your orange juice," Lisa scolded with a smile. It all seemed so surreal to Paul as he looked on, and eventually blurted,

"Lisa, I need to speak to you upstairs."

Lisa was pensive for a while, before she said,

"Ok, Paul," And hurried past him, racing upstairs with Paul in tow. She quickly closed her bedroom door, and continued down the passageway. If Paul had seen the bedroom, he would be in little doubt about what was going on. Lisa beckoned him into the bathroom, and he followed her in and shut the door.

Paul angrily spat,

"How could you invite Kyle to live here? Without even consulting me."

"Look, Paul, Kyle is our friend, and he needed somewhere to stay. I don't see what the problem is," Lisa replied without remorse. Paul was incredulous as he fumed,

"Jesus, you don't see a problem. Are you fucking him?"

Lisa didn't think this was the time to answer that question. She pushed Paul against the door, and said,

"Paul, it's time to come out of the closet."

He watched her fish out his erection as she said,

"Wow, your dick looks so tiny compared to Kyle's monster cock."

Paul whimpered in lust as his dick throbbed painfully.

Lisa wasn't even moving her hand, her words were controlling Paul like a puppet. She kissed his earlobe and drawled,

"I'll be honest with you, hun, I've given Kyle a few blowjobs. His cock is so big and beautiful, I can't resist it. You can understand that, right?"

Paul's head rocked back and banged against the door as he squealed and grimaced.

Lisa pumped his dick, and excitedly taunted,

"Come on, Paul, I wanna see one of your cuckold fits."

Paul's body lurched as he ejaculated hard. His eyes bulged out of their sockets as his arms spasmed involuntarily. He grunted and gasped like an animal before collapsing onto his knees. Lisa looked down at him and triumphantly cried,

"Damn, honey, that was some crazy, cuckold shit."

Paul looked at the floor, confused and humiliated.

Paul looked dazed as they came downstairs a few minutes later. Lisa got him a drink, and said,

"Here, you need to keep up your cuckold strength."

Kyle was watching him with mild interest as he gulped down his drink. Lisa took his empty glass, and said,

"Ok, Paul, you should get going. Oh, and leave the door keys."

Paul felt like he was in a trance as he handed her the keys. She gave his cheek a peck at the door and said,

"Don't forget, make sure you call, next time."

That night, Kyle thought it was the perfect time to cement his relationship with Lisa. If things went to plan, he would be moving into the master bedroom. He'd never seriously considered settling down, but this was the right place, and Lisa was the right woman. It was unfortunate for Paul. He had nothing against the guy, but all's fair in love and war.

Lisa didn't know what Kyle was playing at as he slowly worked half his cock into her. She squirmed and writhed beneath him, trying to force more of him into her pussy. Normally, she'd be experiencing her fourth or fifth orgasm by now, but Kyle was keeping her on the edge, going slow and stopping and starting.

Lisa was getting frustrated as she cried,

"Come on, baby, stop messing around, and make me cum. Do me hard and deep with that monster cock."

Kyle pinned her hands above her head as she struggled to break free. He stared into her eyes and said,

"Tell me you love me, baby."