All Comments on 'Cock, Available for Marriage Ch. 02'

by subleroy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Ilfen1Ilfen1almost 3 years ago

It's weird in a nice way. The sex was kind of rushed and clinical, but I'd love to see the romantic potential of this (this IS going in that direction right? Or else there seems no real point in continuing).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey... where's the wedding & honeymoon?

She's all about appearances... the marriage can't look phony if she's running for politics.

So let's see if her "drop everything & breed" attitude leads to some very descriptive & physical moments... like backstage on the campaign trail, or in her office after election.

She wants kids... so all that impromptu lovemaking is without birth control. Let's see what you can image.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

The brevity of these chapters is cruel, like making me eat one potato chip at a time. Longer, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic! If only I could find a similar situation but, not necessarily with the impregnating and babies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Quite frankly, this whole first part of the story was boring. If you don't have any more chapters, I would not recommend reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersubleroy@subleroy
My original genre was Female Domination but I am branching out. If you’re looking for some literary gems, may I direct you to the many well written stories in other places on Literotica. My stories are what I’d call “Masturbation Stories,” quick and to the point, without a lot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES