Cock, Balls and Ass 04

Story Info
Straight and Gay Sex.
1.1k words
4.43
5.1k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
673djp
673djp
77 Followers

Mary stayed in Florida for an entire month. We had a wonderful time during her extended visit. Siteseeing was interesting, we visited Sarasota and the Ringling museum. Visited many nature parks including Shark Valley. We ate out about every other night. We had so much sex it reminded us of when we were younger and having sex almost daily.

Mary will fly on American with her plane set to leave tomorrow, a Wednesday evening flight. Her flight will get her home by eight o'clock Chicago time. We had one last night together. We invited Tom to join us at Bice for an Italian dinner. We all dressed up for this final farewell dinner.

Mary wore black pants, a pink blouse and matching sweater and sexy sandals on this cool evening. Tom wore beige pants, a Tommy Bahama shirt a beige sweater and flip flops. I wore beige pants a solid mint green shirt a mint green sweater and Tommy Bahama loafers. Tom and I both had the top three buttons of our shirts open. We both enjoy women peaking at out tan and firm pecs. We all looked great.

Mary enjoyed dinner with the two of us, her good looks turned many a mans' head both in the restaurant and while walking on 5th Avenue South. After dinner we stopped for a cocktail at the bar at The French Brasserie Rustique. The French bar was crowded but we got a seat for both Mary and Tom I stood behind them. Arriving back at my car we drove home to my condominium. We had plans to make this last night with Mary special.

Mary asked for a moment and went to the bathroom to change. While she was there Tom and I kissed passionately knowing we were going to enjoy this evening and the surprise we had in mind for Mary.

Mary came into the living room wearing a sheer pale blue robe, open in front. Both Tom and I kissed her but I hugged her tightly. I left her and Tom in the living room, I unmade the bed and stripped down putting on a thong. Tom headed to the guest bathroom, returning naked and very hard.

Mary joined us on the California king size bed. Tom kissing her as I licked and sucked his cock and balls. We all were now naked and Tom was having his way with Mary but he didn't fuck her. He concentrated on kissing almost every inch of her body. I concentrated on Tom kissing his powerful shoulders, back and ass. I lubed my fingers and shoved them up his ass.

Mary was now very excited. I winked at Tom and he smiled back. That was our pre-planned signal to each other about what we were hoping to do to Mary this evening. I whispered to her saying Tom and I want to take you to sexual paradise. I asked if she was willing to try an act we'd never done before. Although hesitant she agreed.

Mary was slightly apprehensive as I open my sex toy drawer. I pulled out two sets of furry pink handcuffs. Mary smiled as I cuffed her hands and tiny ankles. Her pussy was liking it because it was now swollen and very wet. She was on her back as I whispered that both Tom and I wanted to enter her at the same time.

Mary has never had this experience but she said she was willing to try. In fact she'd never has anal sex before so her hesitation was not a surprise. Rolling her on her front I began to lube her ass. She squirmed with pleasure. One, then two then three of my fingers entered her and widened her ass. Tom now used his cock to slowly and gently enter her. Once completely inside her he rolled onto his back taking her with him.

Mary was moving with every thrust of Tom's cock into her. I mounted her and pushed my cock deeply inside her. Tom and I set a rhythm thrusting in and out of her at opposite times. I thrusted in as he backed off. On and on we fucked her. She began to scream in ecstasy. Tears of joy appeared in her eyes as we all came together.

Mary took copious amounts of cum in her ass and pussy. Both my and Tom's penis unloaded more semen and sperm then we'd imagined possible. Sweating and exhausted we freed Mary from our cocks and handcuffs. I reached down and pulled the sheet up over all three of us as we rested a moment.

Mary spoke first saying she'd never imagined the pleasure that was possible being fucked by two men at the same time. Both Tom and I chimed in that the pleasure was all ours being able to take her to a new sexual heights. Her pussy and ass were leaking sperm. She excused herself and left the bedroom.

Mary returned and requested that she wanted to watch Tom and I engage in gay sex once more before she left. We said we'd gladly perform for her viewing pleasure. Mary put on her sheer robe and waited for us. She sat in the bedroom chair and waited as we prepared. Tom and I showered together and returned to the bedroom.

Mary said she's really turned on watching two hot guys have sex and fuck. Fingering her pussy and clit, she saw Tom and I got into bed facing each other and on our knees. We embraced as we touched each other's bodies. Slowly we each became erect. Now laying face to face we kissed. We had our heads at the bottom of my bed allowing Mary a better view. I slid down and kissed and licked Tom's cock. He squirmed as I rolled him onto his front.

Mary watched as I reached for the anal lube coating my cock and his ass. After eating his ass I forced my cock into Tom. Passing his prostate and with my arms extended Mary could see my cock banging very hard in and out of Tom's ass. When I came I rammed my cock all the way in and shot one hellova load into him. Exhausted and sweaty we were now face to face kissing.

Mary was massaging her clit and very excited as we reversed roles. Tom breed my ass pussy like a wild animal. I was watching Mary while being fucked. Her swollen pussy squirted all over the chair as Tom unloaded in me. Our time together was ending. Tom and I showered again. He dressed but his fire hot cock bulged in his pants. Kissing and touching Mary's clit he left for home.

Mary and I slept late the next day. We made love, had lunch and she packed for her trip home. As we arrived at RSW departures I took her bags from the trunk of my car. We kissed and as I watched her walk to the door I hoped she'd return again soon.

673djp
673djp
77 Followers