All Comments on 'Cock-Sucker: Canal Street Pick-Up'

by tristantrotsky

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer6 months ago

This is definitely not his first pick-up! That Audi probably has more miles on those seats than the odometer has. But getting invited to his soiree after one hookup, that's a little unusual. Unless of course, it's one of those kinds of parties where joining them was meant literally. ;-)

putmeonmykneesputmeonmyknees6 months ago

Another incredibly hot story Tristan. You simply must continue this with a follow-up. I'm anxious to find out what the gentleman and his husband have in mind for the cocksucker at their soiree. Five stars. Five HARD stars.

wankerholic42wankerholic426 months ago

Thanks Tristan. A very horny story, well written. And it was about one of my favourite pastimes…and in a car too! Ah - memories!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love the 'no beating around the bush' approach. I love sucking cock in public. The risk of getting caught is a turn-on. I've only been caught once, by a young couple, likely in their early 20s. I looked up with Ron's cock still in my mouth, they smiled, Ron smiled and said to the couple, "Have a good day". I was so excited and happily sucked him until he blew his load in my mouth. We got up, left and never seen them again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertristantrotsky@tristantrotsky
Human being, with all the diversity and contradictions that it entails. Love living, Beat Poetry, Dada, BeBop, loud music, sensuality, books, movies, jazz, SF, Jack Kerouac, surrealism, Beatniks, other planets, Allen Ginsberg, intergalactic communications, William Burroughs.....