Cock Sucking Fantasy

Story Info
Bi-Curious Guy Dreams of Sucking.
815 words
4.17
8.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Super_Six
Super_Six
22 Followers

I have been trying to suck my own cock for quite some time now. My wife is aware of this and every once in a while she will tease me about it. "If you could do that you wouldn't need me anymore!"

She is not really into sucking cock but sometimes, usually after I have brought her to a mind blowing orgasm with my tongue, she will take me in her mouth and practice sucking it or lick my balls as I stroke myself. She does not like the taste of cum but she has let me shoot in her mouth a few times. I don't mind the taste of my cum but I prefer the sweet saltiness of my glistening precum as I edge myself to a ruined orgasm. I try to save all of my load until she and I are having fun together.

I am a bit overweight for my height and have trouble bending over far enough to even touch my tongue to the tip of my six inch cock. I could do it easily when I was a teenager but now, my gut gets in the way. Still, I keep trying and have become much more flexible. I can almost lick my balls but when I bend over that far my erection fades and my junk just pulls down and away. I am convinced that it is because my stomach is too large. Once I trim down I should have no trouble at all.

I don't consider myself a gay man even though I have had a couple of encounters when I was younger. I wasn't looking for it but it just kind of happened. I used to be more homophobic but nowadays I often find myself thinking about sucking a thick hard cock until it spasms in my mouth. I wish it could be mine! I get super hard when thinking or reading about taking a nice cock-head between my lips, bobbing and swirling my tongue about the tip. I would take my time slathering the full length of it with my saliva before sucking him off. I think I would do it if I knew the guy was clean and we didn't know each other.

I would start by kneeling in front of him and biting his cock with my lips through his trousers until he was fully erect. I'm not interested in kissing his face, just his leaking manhood. I would unbuckle his belt and undo his pants, sliding them down past his underwear before continuing my assault. Taking his ass in both hands, I would press my face to his crotch breathing in his essence before releasing his tool.

I wrap my fingers around his shaft and lift it as I gather saliva on my tongue before coating his balls and sucking them into my mouth one at a time. I open wide and work both balls into my mouth while massaging them with my tongue. I open my eyes just as a pool of clear liquid is dripping from the tip. I extend my tongue and savor the taste before drawing the head of his cock through my moist lips. It feels warm and full in my mouth. I can feel his pulse quicken as I slide my lips up and down his throbbing shaft. It hits the back of my throat and I let up. I repeat the action and his cock becomes larger and harder as I try to swallow it deeper and deeper. It is too big for me to take it all! His hand finds the back of my head, holding me down as I struggle before gulping in desperation. As I swallow I can feel the head of his cock pass into my throat followed by the full length of his shaft which now glides smoothly until he is fully engulfed and my lips are wrapped around the base of his cock.

He is fucking my face and I have no control. Just my mouth and throat for his unrelenting pleasure. He releases me momentarily and I gasp for air. He begins jacking himself, my lips are poised in front of his cock. He plunges deep into my throat once again and thrusts his hips over and over as he grips the sides of my head. He tenses and slides out of my throat. I feel his cock spasm before a torrent of cum fills my mouth as he gently rocks back and forth. He eventually stops thrusting and releases me. My mouth is overflowing with his hot load. I gulp it down and lick my lips before leaning back in to clean the remnants of his climax from his shaft and balls. His cock starts to come alive once again as I finish the job with my mouth and tongue.

God I wish I could suck my own Cock.

Super_Six
Super_Six
22 Followers