Cockolding Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, man, sorry about your Dad," Bret uttered his condolences when his mother and Andrew drew near.

"Thanks," Andrew said in a distant tone as he lowered himself down onto the sofa. Feeling Angie's hand on his back when she moved in time with him.

"Shh... you just rest your head on my chest," Angie cooed lightly, seeing her son rolling his eyes at her. Sticking her tongue out at Bret, it wasn't her fault she couldn't stop teasing Andrew. To her mind, he was rather cute. Plus, she loved how he responded so bashfully to her flirtations. "Do you remember how you had those in your hands and mouth?" she asked, referring to her breasts and their threesome. A seductive smile formed on her lips when Andrew nodded his head against her chest. Feeling his hot breath through her shirt. How she wanted, at that moment, to climb onto his lap and ride him on her couch, all so Andrew could pour his grief into her.

"I'm ready, Andrew." Sighing in her mind when her daughter's voice filled the air once Sophia had reappeared. Knowing she was going to have to wait to get her second ride in and she wanted it so bad!

"Remember, if you or your mother needs anything, I'm always here for the two of you," Angie said sweetly, holding Andrew's face in her hands. Seeing Andrew nod in understanding. "Now you and your mother take care of yourselves," she spoke in a soft whisper before placing a kiss on Andrew's cheek close to his mouth.

"What are you playing at, Mom?" Bret asked, looking over at his mother when the front door closed.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Angie said aloofly.

"Andrew. What's your deal with him?"

"Oh, is my son jealous?" Angie asked with a coy smile.

"Hardly. I have a bigger dick," Bret said with a cocky smile.

"You really think that's what matters?" Angie intoned, casting her son a look telling him she wasn't amused.

"Well, yeah?! I don't see why you're all over Andrew when I've been up inside of you..." Bret had a shocked look on his face when his mother slapped him.

"Now I can understand why Andrew doesn't like hanging around you," Angie sighed in disgust. "I'll tell you now, that dick you think is sooo big, isn't all that big," she said in a cold tone. "It might be physically, but when it's paired with your attitude, it might as well be an inch. I, for one, won't sleep with you until you fix that."

"What?! You just can't cut me off!" Bret roared, surging from his seat.

"I can, and I just did. To you fucking is just that; to us, women, sex is more than just a physical release. Until you understand that you won't have any meaningful relationships, just one night stands," Angie said, looking up at her son.

"And what's the problem with that?!" Bret yelled. Not used to being denied when he's been getting it regularly. Not enjoying the sigh that escaped his mother's lips.

"Foolish boy," shaking her head, "maybe I shouldn't have slept with you; it seems to have given you a false sense of pride," Angie said weakly. "You might be able to get a woman off, but in here," patting her heart, "you'll be no more than a human dildo to your partner, seeing how all you see women as is nothing more than a means of getting your dick wet."

"Come on, Mom! It isn't like I'm going to be marrying anyone anytime soon!" Bret exclaimed, throwing up his arms.

"Doesn't matter, Bret, the way you act now will affect you years down the road. Your attitude is what makes you who you are, and son, I don't say this to hurt you, but if I saw you on the street and you weren't my son, and if you tried that cocky shit, gloating about how big your dick is," Angie said, making a spectacle of herself. "I would keep walking. No lie. Just because you have what you have doesn't mean women want one." Seeing the genuine shock in her son's eyes. "A woman's pussy is only five to seven inches deep, depending on the woman. And what you have there," waving dismissively at her son's crotch, "will send most of them running. Especially with the way you just jam it in there, do you really think women like that?" she asked, shooting her son a look. Seeing how he honestly thought they did. "No, we do not," shattering her son's delusions, "I put up with it because you're my son, and trying to get you to change never worked."

"But I..."

"Son, if a woman says stop, you're hurting me, slow down, you fucking stop! What part of stop do you not fucking understand!" Angie yelled, rising from her seat. "How many times have I uttered those words to you?! Huh?" Seeing her son's face paling at the venom of her words. "How many times son, come on, it shouldn't be hard. I tell you how many," she went on when her son remained silent, "every fucking time! Do you know how many days of pain you caused me! Huh? Do you?! Do you even fucking care?! Or is your only focus getting off and not a damn care about the woman you're with?"

"Mom... I..."

"Just go to your room," Angie said, waving Bret off.

"I'm sorry, Mom, I didn't mean for you to be in pain," Bret said as he stood in the doorway of the living room. "I just thought I was doing good and getting you off like I love seeing. Can I ask what Andrew has that I don't?"

"He makes love to me; you just fuck me, there's a huge difference," Angie stated matter-of-factly. "If you even looked at me even remotely like Andrew does, then I'd be all over you too, but you don't. You just look at me like you want to fuck, he looks at me, at me, Bret, like he wants to make love to me, not just plunge his cock into me without a care of my own needs. You, son, only think with that cock of yours and what you can get out of sex. That's the difference between the two of you," she spoke, crossing her arms along her chest. She did feel for her son as he walked off with his head hung low; however, it was better for him to hear this now from her than when he went off to college.

*******

Later that night...

"I think we better head to bed," Sophia whispered into Andrew's ear.

"But it's not... oh," Andrew finally caught on when he saw the look in Sophia's eyes that told him sleeping was not what she was thinking about. Looking over as his mother rose from beside him and held out her hand to Sophia.

"Come, Sophia, let's go get ready for Andrew," Gloria uttered in a warm tone.

"You're going to love this," Sophia purred before sliding off the couch, walking hand in hand with Gloria towards the master bedroom.

While Andrew was deeply saddened by his father's passing, he was a horny teenager after all. He wasn't about to pass this up. Ignoring his mother's smirk when he entered the bedroom after them before his mother shut the bathroom door. Andrew's clothes went flying... stopping himself, quickly picking up his discarded garments and hastily shoving them into the hamper. He didn't want to ruin this night by setting off that pet peeve of hers. Crawling along the bed to the middle of it. Situating himself, feeling his cock rising at what was to come. His fingers tapped on his thighs as he listened to the light chatter that was taking place in the bathroom. Glancing down when his cock flexed at his mother's and Sophia's giggles that played through the door. Then his ears perked as he heard the light smacking of lips.

"Oh, Gloria!" Andrew's head snapped to the right as Sophia's moan put his already horny mind into overdrive. "God, your fingers feel so good!"

"Thank you, this isn't my first time with a woman, you know?"

"Mom didn't say how good you were, though!" Andrew's cock swelled to its max hardness at the sound of Sophia's wail.

"I wonder if your pussy tastes just as good as your mother's; let's find out." Andrew quickly sprung to his knees, turned around, and pressed his ear to the wall so he could hear better.

"Oh, fuck me! Yes! Eat my black pussy!"

"I wonder why she doesn't say it like that to me," Andrew mused to himself. Quickly reaching over for a Kleenex before his pre-cum dripped down onto his mother's pillow. "What are they doing in there?!" he hissed low as he heard his mother's pants of lust through the wall. Then he heard that squeal he knew all too well, the squeal that his mother had just came. Scrambling back to his former position so they wouldn't know that he was listening through the wall as the doorhandle for the bathroom began to turn. His used Kleenex fell into the wastebin in time as the door inched open. Sophia didn't say a word to him as she ambled over to the bed, that taut ass in the air as she crawled across the bed and inhaled his cock. "Oh, fuck!" Andrew groaned as Sophia's head rocked on his pole. Feeling the bed shifting, peering up through his eyelashes as his mother's cunt filled his view.

"Oh, Andrew! That's it, baby, taste that pussy of yours; it has missed your tongue all day long," Gloria cooed, leaning her head back, her hair brushed along her lower back as Andrew wasted no time in pleasuring her womanhood. "God, Andrew, you're getting so good at eating my pussy," she moaned low as her fingers weaved through strands of his hair.

"I need this cock," Sophia growled in want as she threw her leg over Andrew's waist. Taking hold of the base of his cock, pointing it right at her sweet opening. Humming in contentment as she slid down his pole. Feeling her walls wrapping around that hard rod of his. "Yes, baby, fuck me," she pleaded in need as Andrew thrusted his hips in time with her plunges. Her hands pressed down on Andrew's stomach as her juices glistened along his length as she glided along his beard-splitter. Hearing his muffled moans from around his mother's cunt as she moved her hips in a circle, stirring his cock deep within her womanhood. Her hands took hold of Gloria's ass to keep her from falling as she came on her son's tongue.

"Thank you, Sophia," Gloria panted, knowing she wouldn't be still upright without her. It was always the same, not that she was complaining; her son gave her the most explosive, best orgasms she has ever had.

"You're welcome," Sophia replied with a smile, feeling Andrew's cock sliding out of her hot peach as she moved to take Gloria's spot.

"Now, let's put you back where you belong," Gloria cooed down as she grasped Andrew's slick rod and positioned it before her entrance. "God, you feel so good inside of me, Andrew," she gasped as she felt his cock flexing in her hot canal. "You love the feel of my pussy, don't you, baby?" Gloria smiled as his 'Mmmhmm' was muffled by Sophia due to her pussy taking command of his mouth.

As the hour passed and another was waning, the moans of all three filled that somber home on that chilly Tuesday night. Andrew laid there spent and drained, wondering how he would support his mother and the child she hoped for on nothing but what he made when he sold a picture. He knew he needed to step up, yet the question remained, how? Were they going to have to move? Switch schools? These questions plagued Andrew's mind as he laid there wide awake while his mother and Sophia dozed against him. He knew the first thing once New Year's was over was job hunting. Tomorrow he would have to put his portfolio together and see about doing some part-time work for one of the photography studios in the city. Andrew just hoped there were some positions available for him.

"What's the matter, baby?" Gloria whispered after waking from her orgasmic induced nap.

"Just thinking," Andrew mumbled.

"What about?" Gloria asked, snuggling closer to her lover.

"The house, you, the baby that might be on its way, how we're going to afford all this without Dad," Andrew sighed, feeling the weight of adulthood pressing down on him.

"Oh, we won't be hurting for money; you're father had a life insurance policy that should keep us afloat for a bit until I win my lawsuit, then when I do, we'll just live off the interest of it and only work if we really want to," Gloria said with hopefulness in her voice. She knew they had an ironclad case, yet the jury still might side with Maverick's company if it went to trial. Which she doubted it would. Still, it wouldn't hurt to have backups in case it didn't turn out like she hoped it would. "You just focus on your schoolwork, taking care of my hormonal self and me, and our baby," she cooed, hugging her son close to her. "I'll take care of our money flow, don't you worry. I'm not about to let my babies down," Gloria sighed in bliss; knowing she was about to have what she wanted, she could feel it.

Chapter Nine

Tuesday, a week later...

Gloria sat beside her lawyer in the conference room of the top floor of the building that housed the company that her dead husband worked for. She knew they had been served early yesterday morning, given how her lawyer called her about it. She just didn't think she would hear anything back from them so soon.

"This is good, don't let this get you nervous," her lawyer whispered to her. However, that only made her grow more agitated as the seconds passed.

"They said nine o'clock," Gloria muttered low.

"This is just a stall tactic to get us off guard and on edge so they can trip us up. Just relax and keep calm, picture that new man you're with."

Gloria had to admit, picturing Andrew fondling her breasts as he fucked her on the kitchen table when she was at the peak of her ovulation did calm her nerves. Feeling how her thighs rubbed together as that afternoon played out in her mind. Recounting how his cum felt as it flooded her womb. To how when midnight drew near, she snuck into Andrew's bedroom and awoke him with a blowjob and a hot, silent, steamy twenty-minute fuck. She knew Maverick gave Andrew a curious glance in the morning; undoubtedly, he had smelled the perfume she had sprayed afterward. Gloria had to bite the inside of her cheek to keep from having that smug smirk appearing on her lips that she felt was forming at the time. Turning her head when the double doors to her left opened. Looking curiously at the door when she heard a woman shouting to someone about someone else being barred from her building.

"Please forgive me, I wasn't trying to be late for this. I know how you must be terribly busy given everything, so I'll keep this as short as possible." Gloria watched how that strange, middle-aged woman strolled up to the table with a quizzical look in her eyes. "On behalf of myself and my company, I offer you my sincerest apologies for the pain this company has caused you to endure. This is why I created that clause, so events like this don't happen." Gloria noted how the woman held out her right hand to her side.

"And who are you, again?" Gloria asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Mary McFly, owner of this company. We get hundreds of lawsuits a year; most are bogus; however, when a suit like yours comes in, it gets red-flagged, and a copy is sent to my headquarters. Most, unlike yours, are bogus as well, but unlike theirs, you had proof. Nice touch. This should be enough, wouldn't you think?" she mused, sliding a thirty million dollar check across the table's surface. "Think of it as a thank you for the wake-up. Seems I need to have a look at the other branches." Gloria glanced up at Mary's light touch on her hand. "I am sorry to hear about your loss; you have my deepest sympathies."

"Thank you, Mrs. McFly; I do hope this is just an isolated event," Gloria replied; her mind was still in a clusterfuck at the feel of the check in her hand.

"I pray you're right. Now, I must be going; I have a branch to restructure. It was a pleasure meeting you. Nancy?"

"Yes, Mrs. McFly?"

"Please, escort our guests to the elevators and after that have Brian report to the branch manager's office," Mary ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," Nancy nodded.

"You two ladies have a blessed day," Mary departed with a friendly smile on her lips.

"What the fuck just happened?!" Gloria muttered in a befuddled tone.

"You won, they settled; let's get out of here before they change their minds."

******

Gloria couldn't remember how she got to the bank or how that multi-million dollar check, minus the ten percent for her lawyer, got deposited into her account. She's been on autopilot ever since Mary slid that check to her. Now, as the haze lifted, an abundance of giddiness exploded outwards. Her shriek could be heard through her windows as she danced in her seat. Knowing that now she could switch over to part-time hours and put her degree to use on her days off. Her children would always be taken care of. Always.

Her hand went to her stomach as her body felt... off. Her mind raced when she didn't feel sick, just off. "No, it's too soon to know," Gloria muttered to her car. "Or is it because I've already had a child before?" she mused aloud. Her dance renewed at the thought of what might be. "It couldn't hurt to pick up a test; if it's negative, it's only a week and a half till my period. If it doesn't come, then I'll pick up another," Gloria said to herself. Starting her car and backing out of her parking space. Praying that Fate would be kind to her as she headed off in hopes of starting a new chapter in her life.

*******

"Gloria?!" Andrew called out from the living room. "Could you come here for a minute? It's important."

"Baby, what's... who are you, and why are you in my living room?" Gloria asked the moment her eyes fell on the strange man sitting across from her son.

"Peter Strong, yes, I know how that sounds," he joked as he introduced himself.

"Hello, Peter, and why are you in my house?" Gloria asked once again.

"If you will have a seat, your boyfriend here was kind enough to allow me to wait inside until you got back. I have something very important to give you," Peter uttered in a friendly tone.

"Okay, but you aren't my insurance guy, so what could be so important to give me?" Gloria asked, lowering herself down beside her son on the couch. It wasn't lost on her that the man's eyes flickered low to her bag as it came to rest beside her. "I'll tell you later," she whispered, patting Andrew on his thigh when he too peeked at what she had bought.

"The last will and testament of William Humphreys, Margie's husband," Peter clarified when he noted their blank looks.

"And why would I want that?" Gloria inquired suspiciously. She did know him, just not by name; she didn't stay long enough for names to be exchanged. All she did was give him the name of who she was married to at the time and telling him to get a good lawyer as she handed him the copy of their spouse's affair.

"Because five days before what transpired, Will came to me as his lawyer to change his will. Seeing how he had no living relatives or children, he left you his estate to repent for his sin towards you, his words. However, he asked me as a friend to personally see to it that it got to you," Peter said, opening up his leather binder and pulling out the copy of the will, a check for twenty million, and instructions on how to access the account the sale of his friend's real estate holdings would be transferred into. Getting to his feet when he rushed into action as Gloria fainted only to be bested by her boy toy for the month. Sighing in his mind, thinking that would have given him the perfect opening to make his move on Gloria. "Might as well leave; at least I won't hit traffic," Peter muttered in his mind. "Hey, I'm going to head out; when she wakes up, give her this," handing Andrew his card, "if she has any questions tell her; don't hesitate to call," he said, hoping that she would. "I'll see myself out."

Gloria jolted awake, scrambling and pressing herself deeper into the back of the couch when her blurry eyes finally focused on the marker in her son's hands. "Andrew, you better not have drawn on me?!" Gloria spoke in a stern motherly tone as her son knelt before her. "What did you do?!" Her face heated as her son's eyes looked away like he always did when she's caught him doing something he shouldn't. Her hand reached behind her, plucking one of the picture frames from the table that sat against the back of the couch only to have her son burst out in laughter as she peered at her reflection in it. "You ass!" Gloria chided playfully with a slap on his chest.