Cockolding Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, the cap is still on; you were the one who thought the worst of me. I'm a little hurt."

"Then come here," reaching out and pulling him in by his shirt, placing a passionate kiss upon his lips, "do you forgive me?" Gloria whispered once their lips parted.

"Mmmhmm," Andrew hummed.

"So why the marker?" Gloria asked, looking down at it.

"Well, that guy left, and you were still out of it, then I shook you, and still you were out. So I thought I'd try this," holding up the capped marker, "didn't know if you would be opposed to being woken up by an orgasm," Andrew stated with an impish grin on his lips. Feeling her breath on his lips as she pressed her nose against his.

"New rule in this house wake up orgasms are a must, got it?!"

"Oh, like that idea, huh?" Andrew mused, taunting that predator lurking within her.

"Mmmhmm, you know I do, baby," Gloria cooed before tasting his lips again.

"Okay, so what caused you to faint?" Andrew asked, rejoining his mother on the couch.

"This," Gloria stated, handing Andrew the check.

"Holy fuck?!" Andrew exclaimed at the sight of the amount.

"That's not all, your father's company paid out, plus whatever is in this thing?" Gloria stated happily, patting the packet. She knew from the interest alone they didn't have to work if they kept their spending under a million a month.

"What...?!"

"I know! Bet that's the same look I had when Mrs. McFly, the owner of the company, handed me the check. Oh! Which reminds me," Gloria uttered, digging into her purse. "Here I got the bank to make you a card for our account," pulling it back when Andrew reached for it, "don't go on massive spending sprees; this has to last us and our children's lifetimes. That doesn't mean we can't buy things; we just have to be frugal about it."

"I understand," Andrew nodded. "So what's in the bag, Mom?" Enjoying how her cheeks got a little red in them when she huffed.

"A pregnancy test, and why are you looking at me like that?!"

"You do know how cute you are when you do that, right?" Andrew asked with a sly grin.

"Why... I...ugh!" Her face burned as she surged from her seat; she's never been annoyed because he knew it would irk her and aroused at the same time. Stomping off, only to circle the couch, taking Andrew lightly by the chin and placing a sweet lingering kiss on his lips. "Thank you for saying I'm cute, grab that and follow me and we'll go over it while we wait."

"Okay," Andrew muttered low.

"Don't worry, baby, you'll do just fine," Gloria said reassuringly. Walking hand in hand to meet their fate together.

*******

"Get out, you perv," Gloria said, shooing her son out as she lowered herself onto the toilet.

"What? Ew! No, I was staring at your ass, I was going to go once you sat down, but okay," Andrew teased, turning around and closing the door behind him. A smile was on his lips at how red his mother's face was. Walking over to the bed, picking up the packet that the man had handed to his mother. "Gloria?!" His voice grew loud when he noted the total value of all the properties the man had.

"What is it, baby?" Gloria called back as she flushed the toilet and set the test stick aside. Hoping that the test kit she had picked up was as good as it claimed to be. "What's got you all worked up?" she asked when she walked out of the bathroom to give the test time to do its magic.

"I think you need to sit down, so you don't faint again," Andrew said, looking up from the papers.

"Okay, what's so dire that I have to sit down?" Gloria intoned as she lowered herself down beside her son.

"Here, see for yourself," Andrew said, handing over the documents to her. His finger tapped on the part that held his attention.

"What!" Gloria shouted as the amount the properties were valued at burned into her retinas. They would be getting another thirty million once it all sold. Most of the properties were overseas, and the few that were in the States were on the other side of the country. She wasn't about to manage them from so far away. She just hoped they sold quickly. Sending a silent thank you to the man, not for what he had done, but for the fact that he has given her the chance of becoming a full-time stay-at-home mom. "Give me your phone, Andrew," Gloria said offhandedly, holding out her hand to him as her eyes read down the report of the assessments of the properties. Having a degree in finance has helped to keep her family afloat for years. Now she meant to ensure that her children and what grandchildren that were to come were taken care of. She played around a little on the stock market, bringing in a flow of income when the family needed it. Now she would use her knowledge to ensure her boy never has to work not unless he wanted to. "Andrew, I think it's time for us to upgrade your phone," she muttered as she when through his menu to find the calculator app. Doing some quick math, calculating the interest on their money would make in a month with the low 2.5% rate. A broad smile formed on her lips when their seventy-seven million would net them two million in interest alone. However, that would have to wait till it all was transferred into their account. Still, though, the thought of being a stay-at-home mom was sounding very nice to her.

Setting the papers aside once she had learned all that she could from them. Knowing she was going to have to log into that account and change out the password. She wasn't about to let anyone steal that thirty million from her babies. "Well, that settles things," Gloria spoke, looking over at her son, who had a confused look on his face. "I'll be a stay-at-home mom while you finish your schooling, then if you want, you take those classes you were wanting, then if you want to work, you can, but you don't have to."

"Really?"

"Really," Gloria nodded. "Once this all comes in, and if we keep our spending below a million a month, we will be set for life," she stated with a very happy smile on her lips. Knowing this was a sign that the Fates approved of their union. Her head turned as the alarm on her phone she had set and left in the bathroom went off. Scurrying off the bed in a hurry, praying that her son's swimmers found their home in one of her eggs. Her finger tapped on the button to silence her alarm. Her hands trembled as she picked up that stick. Closing her eyes, muttering 'Please, please, please' in her mind as she slowly opened her eyes. Racing over to where the box laid on the counter, picking it up and turning it over. Nodding firmly when she read on how to read the stick. Glancing over to it, then back to the box, then back to the stick. The stick and the box fell from her hands as they shot to her mouth at what the results were. Her eyes quivered as that blue little plus sign stared up at her. Then her hands flew down to her stomach, coming to a rest over their growing child. A child that she has longed for, a child she knew was going to be loved wholeheartedly just like she loved her son. A loud squeal of joy rang out from the bathroom, causing Andrew to bolt into the room. The moment her eyes fell upon him, the man that's given her this dream come true, she ran into his arms. "We're having a baby!" Gloria said, burying her face into the side of his neck.

"A baby?!" The weight suddenly hit him. The weight of fatherhood. That he was now responsible for someone else's life. That he could no longer be carefree and footloose. No. Andrew had to set his mind straight. He wasn't about to disappoint his mother or their child.

"Yes, baby, you're going to be a father," Gloria cooed, nuzzling his neck. So very happy that she took Angie's advice all those weeks ago. Pressing her womanly shape into him, telling Andrew she was forever going to be his. Taking hold of his hand and bringing it to her stomach, "And we'll be forever connected to one another through the life we have brought about. Come, we have to let Angie know the good news!" she said joyously as she took hold of her son's hand and pulled him along after her.

******

"What!" Angie's voice roared from the depths of Angie's kitchen once Gloria told her the news. "Oh, my, God! I'm so happy for you!"

"So a baby, huh?" Marcum smirked knowingly at Andrew as he, Andrew, his daughter, and son sat in the living room. "I bet you're freaking out and have no clue on what to do," he said, his smile never leaving his lips as Andrew nodded vehemently.

"I'm so happy for you and Gloria," Sophia said, scooting closer to her boyfriend. "Maybe in a few years, you'd do the same with me," she whispered in a bashful tone, causing her father to spit out his beer.

"Sophia, I think college is more important than having a baby," Marcum muttered, patting his shirt dry.

"Nah-uh, my love for Andrew is," Sophia said, her grin spread from ear to ear at how fast Andrew's head snapped towards her.

"Come again?!"

"I love you, so there!" Sophia stated in a child-like tone before planting a kiss on Andrew's lips. "I always have; you just didn't know; it's okay, you'll get there," she said with a wink.

Andrew looked over when Bret lightly struck his arm with the back of his hand. "What? Do I have something on my face or something?" Andrew asked, knowing he could count the times he and Bret had any physical contact.

"Can we talk alone?" Bret asked in all seriousness. He has been contemplating on what his mother had said to him before New Year's Eve, and he wanted to be better. He never wanted to hurt his mother or sister. Sophia had confirmed what his mother had said. She put up with it because, well... she was his sister. How he felt like an ass for not realizing it in the first place. In his inexperience, he thought he was giving them what they wanted, not hurting the two most important people in his life.

"Go on, I'll be here," Sophia said, squeezing Andrew's hand, watching how he followed after her brother.

"So what's this about?" Andrew asked, wondering why they had moved to the other side of the house.

"Why don't you like me?"

"You want an honest answer?" Andrew asked with a cocked eyebrow, seeing Bret nodding that he did. "You're too cocky, too arrogant; I mean, I get it, you run a great game, and you have every right to be cocky and strut around like you own the place given how you play for the team. Yet, too much of it, you turn people off. You're a good guy, I know that, but no one else will know that when all they see is that," he said truthfully.

"Thanks," Bret sighed, his shoulders slumping knowing that was exactly like what his mother and sister said. "Why couldn't someone tell me this?!"

"Would you have listened?" Andrew retorted, tilting his head to the side.

"No... probably not," Bret admitted. "Can you do one more thing for me, and I'll leave you alone."

"Okay... what about?" Andrew asked, drawing out the words.

"Come with me," Bret said, leading Andrew out the room and to the kitchen. The moment they walked in, he noticed how his mother got a little shy, and her cheeks blushed when her eyes fell upon Andrew when he entered behind him.

"Hello, Andrew," Angie greeted with a warm smile as she brushed the strands of her ebony hair behind her ear. Feeling her heart race as those eyes of his fell on her.

"Hello, Angie, looking lovely as ever," Andrew greeted in a polite tone.

"Thank you, young man; I hear you're going to be a daddy soon," Angie said with a sly smirk on her lips as she brought her teacup to her lips.

"I will be in eight months," Andrew nodded, seeing his mother smiling shyly at him.

"I do hope you won't forget about little ol' me," Angie flirted, batting her eyelashes at him. Noting how her son was glancing at her and Andrew as they bantered back and forth. Noticing how Bret was looking at how Andrew's eyes appeared as when he looked at her.

"Thanks," Bret muttered before slinking off to his room.

"What's wrong with him?" Gloria whispered as she leaned into her friend.

"He finally listened; I'll tell you about it later," Angie said, patting Gloria's hand. "So, Andrew, since you're here and looking... mmm, fine and all," sucking on her lower lip as she caught Gloria nodding along from the corner of her eye, "do you feel up for mixing your milk with my chocolate?" she cooed flirtatiously.

"Sure, I can go for some hot chocolate," Andrew smirked, allowing his innuendo to hang in the air.

"You mean that?!" Angie asked, sitting straighter in her seat when he uttered those words.

"I do if Mom doesn't mind the wait," Andrew said, looking over to his mother.

"About that, Andrew." Andrew didn't like that tone. He knew it meant trouble for him. "Honey, you know I love you, right?" Andrew nodded. "Well, see, you've been having these threesomes and fucking Sophia, Angie, and me, But when do I get my own?"

"Huh?" Andrew muttered, confused.

"You know I gave you fuck cards, well I have them too; it would only be fair if we both had them. I think it's time for me to use them," Gloria stated, eyeing her son, seeing how he was trying to process it all.

"So you want to have a threesome on your own?"

"Yes," Gloria nodded.

"Like right now?"

"No, honey, not now, but I am going to use my fuck card. After all, I do have to thank the man for all the hard work he did for us. Hello, Marcum, glad you could join us," Gloria stated with a coy smile. "I take it you heard something interesting."

"I did," Marcum nodded, his six-foot-three-inch frame filled the room. Flexing his chest muscles beneath his shirt to show off what she was getting.

"Just look at him," Angie giggled from behind her hand. "You know he watches that video constantly. I bet if it was in the '90s, you would've burnt that tape out," she said, looking up at her husband.

"Guilty," Marcum chuckled. "Don't worry, Andrew, I'll take good care of your lady."

"You better, or I'll go all Mike Tyson on you," Andrew taunted in false bravado, causing Marcum to burst out in laughter.

"And you better do the same with my lady, you hear?"

"I'm more worried about me than her," Andrew whispered low. Again, this got a howl of mirth from Marcum and a ravenous look from Angie.

"Andrew, are you going to be okay with this?" Gloria asked, wondering if news of the baby, and now this might be too much to put on her son all at once.

"I mean, yeah, I guess, it isn't like I haven't seen you with Angie or Sophia; he just happens to have that," Andrew said, nodding downwards, knowing it would be hypocritical of him to say anything differently given the amount of sex he and Sophia have been having as of late. Glancing up as he heard Angie rising and scurried over to where her purse laid on their kitchen countertop, seeing his mother following suit.

"Sophia, would you mind if I borrow your boyfriend for a bit?!" Angie called out as she tore a condom off.

"Okay, but don't wear him out!"

"I make no promises!" Angie grinned sinfully at Andrew when those words left her lips. Holding out her hand to him, silently inviting Andrew into her embrace. "Don't you worry, Andrew; Marcum isn't going to hurt her. I promise you," she said reassuringly when Andrew watched her husband leading Gloria towards their bedroom.

"I know this is moving fast, but I promise you, nothing will change between you and your mother. As you have stated, you have seen her with Sophia and me," Angie said sweetly as she led him to the apartment over the garage. She understood why he was going to take Gloria on their bed. Not that she minded, after all, that little apartment is where she finally made love to the only other man that she longed for. Angie couldn't say why Andrew affected her like he did. She didn't know why he made her heart flutter when only her husband was supposed to. So she would take the apartment knowing that was the one place that would be forever theirs and theirs alone. "I know it's hard to see your mom with someone else. It was hard for me, too, as well as Marcum. It wasn't easy for him to see his hot wife with another person; all be it, it was with another woman. So I don't think it was all that hard," Angie said from over her shoulder as she unlocked the door to the apartment over the garage.

"Make yourself at home, Andrew," Angie gestured before ensuring that the heat was on. Sashaying into the small kitchenette, fishing out two glasses for them, after all, Andrew needed to celebrate the news, and who better to celebrate with than her? Pouring a little bit of sherry to the quarter mark, then filling hers to the halfway point. Smiling seductively at him as she noted how his eyes ran down her body. So very happy that look hasn't faded. "Here, don't worry, I won't tell your mother," Angie said with a wink as she held his glass out to him. "We do have something to celebrate, Andrew," she cooed in a seductive tone as she lowered herself down beside him. "I know you must be so out of your mind on what you're going to do." Her fingers brushed lightly through the strands of his hair that lined the back of Andrew's head. Watching with amusement as Andrew tasted his first alcoholic drink. "How do you like Sherry, Andrew?"

"Is that what this is?" Andrew asked, peering over at her, who nodded in response. Trying not to notice how the weak winter sunlight, streaming through the windows, played along her dark skin. Skin he knew personally on how good it tasted on his lips. "Didn't think wine would be this sweet," he stated truthfully.

"Sherry is mostly a sweet wine," Angie said before gulping down her glass. Swallowing half of it, holding the last of it in her mouth as she leaned forward. Pressing her lips against his, Sherry leaked out as she fed Andrew his dose of her wine-infused lips. Taking his glass from him and setting it off to the side by touch alone as she passionately kissed those lips of his that had taunted her for days. Leaning back, reaching down, crossing her arms as she did, and pulled off her sweater, revealing the light blue lacy bra to Andrew's gaze. Her sweater dropped to the cushion, smirking in hunger when he couldn't tear his eyes away from her chest. Reaching behind her, unclasping her bra, watching his eyes as she slowly pulled her bra away from her breasts. Her equally dark and equally hard gumdrop nipples stood erect eager to have Andrew's lips wrapped around them once again. "Andrew, here I am, sitting on your lap and topless, shouldn't you be doing..." Smiling down when Andrew didn't waste a second in claiming her breasts as his own.

"Yes, Andrew," Angie cooed breathlessly. Tilting her head back, enjoying how well he has advanced from the time of their threesome. She couldn't wait to see what he had learned since then. Feeling her body heating when Andrew took hold of her ass with those hands of his. Pushing Andrew back, leaning down, tasting those lips again. She was going to get enough of them in so she wouldn't be crawling up the walls like she had been. Wishing she had worn a dress that day as Andrew kneaded her ass while their tongues twisted and tasted one another's. Her body shuttered at the feel of his hard bulge when her heated mound brushed against it. Angling her body weirdly as she eased off his lap while her lips remained attached to his. Noting how Andrew stopped his frantic pace to undress when his eyes fell onto her shaking hips as she shimmied down her own pants. Seeing how awe-filled his eyes were at the sight of her body when she only stood before him in her underwear. Her giggle filled the room when Andrew's mind began to function once again. "Come, Andrew," holding out her hand to him, "I think we should retire to the bed," Angie spoke in an alluring tone. There was no way she was going to be fucked on a couch when there was a perfectly good, available bed to use.

Pulling Andrew to stand in front of her. Glancing up at him, smiling sensuously at him as her hand gently caressed his cock. Watching the sheer elation on Andrew's face, loving that it was her that brought that look to the surface.