Cockolding Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Angie," Andrew moaned as her full, lush lips slid down his rod. To once again experience what he had only dreamed of. Placing a hand on her shoulder to steady himself from her masterful use of her lips and tongue.

"Oh, you like that, do you?" Angie mused once she had come up for air. Her hands worked his shaft, enjoying the bliss she brought to the surface of his face.

"Y-yes," Andrew stammered.

"Good, I enjoy sucking your cock, Andrew. As I know, you love the taste of my pussy. Do you think you will taste me again?" Angie asked before licking up the back of his cock and swallowing his mushroom top.

"That's the first thing on the to-do list," Andrew replied, smiling down at her.

"Goody!" Angie uttered in satisfaction. Placing a long lingering kiss on the tip of his cock before scurrying back on the bed towards the middle of it. Biting her lip as she watched how he crawled along it, his cock swaying as he did. How she couldn't wait for that cock to be back within her molten cunt. Lifting her hips then her legs as Andrew ever so gently pulled her panties off. Feeling her gooseflesh racing along her skin, her body heated, her cheeks blushed as Andrew lightly ran his hands along her thighs. Feeling so silly being nervous when she was the one with all the experience. Yet, Andrew made her feel so young. Wondering what it would have been like if she was eighteen again. Would Andrew look at her the same way he does now? Her fingers curled around the sheet in anticipation as her eyes watched how he kissed down her inner thigh, getting her worked up. Her back arched, a sucking gasp filled the room when Andrew's lips captured her aching mound. "Yes, Andrew, eat that pussy!" Angie howled in bliss.

Her fingers weaved through Andrew's hair before coming to rest on the back of his head. Keeping Andrew pressed against her sex as he pleased her little peach. Squeezing her thighs together as she came on his tongue. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, fuck me!" Angie howled in want as Andrew was working to bring her to another climax with that tongue of his. Her body quaked violently as she came once again on Andrew's tongue. "No more! Get up here and make love to me?!" she demanded, holding out her arms to him. "No more foreplay, I need that hard dick, Andrew," Angie whined when Andrew was taking his time in exploring her body with his lips.

"You can't blame me for wanting to have the taste of you on my lips, can you?" Andrew asked with a coy smile as he hovered over her.

"No, but..." Reaching down, positioning Andrew's cock at her entrance, her eyes taunting him to act, "I can take out my frustrations on this cock of yours," Angie stated, lifting her hips and sliding his hard rod into the core of her heat. "Now, are you going to tease me some more, or are you finally going to put this cock to use?" she inquired with a devious smirk as she watched how Andrew's eyes fluttered when her folds tightened around his shaft. Inhaling deeply when Andrew kissed her with such passion, it took her breath away. Her hands caressed his face as Andrew slowly pumped his rod into her molten canal. Holding onto him as he made love to her, not fucking her like her son did, sometimes fucking is all she needed; yet there were times, like when she was with her husband, that she wanted to feel loved and to return that love. Just like what Andrew was doing to her at that moment.

"Yes, Andrew, make me cum on your cock; my pussy needs to mark it?!" Angie pleaded in his ear only to feel Andrew's hips picking up the pace. Her fingernails dug into his ass as she rode out her orgasm on his cock. Pushing Andrew off of her and onto his back, "You like having me riding this cock don't you, baby?" she asked with a sultry smirk as her hand held his cream-coated cock against her equally creamy pussy.

"Guilty," Andrew admitted, smiling up at her, his chest heaving as he recouped his strength.

"Have you used any of your fuck cards?" Angie asked curiously, eager to know if he's been with someone else. "No?" she mused when Andrew shook his head. "So no one else has been riding this cock?"

"Why would I?" Andrew asked, knowing he was already fucking his mother, one of the hottest girls in school, and now he was about to be hilt deep in his adolescent wet dreams.

"Have you not wanted to?"

"Not really, again I ask, why would I? Why would I mess around with someone else when I've got you, Mom, and Sophia?" Andrew asked, arching an eyebrow.

How Angie felt her heart flutter when he said those words. Without another word, she lifted up, slid his mushroom top through her wet labia before sinking back down onto his dagger. While her eyes held her lust, her want, her hunger in them, there was something else as well. The need to make the man below her cum just for her and her alone, at least at that moment. Her sex resounded with every glide of her hips; Andrew's moans filled the air with every roll of her pelvis. While she wasn't faulting the female lovers, she took to that very apartment, yet none made her pussy as wet as it was right now other than her husband and Andrew. That was why she's never used her fuck cards until that day. To her mind, all they wanted to do was fuck her, not make love to her like the two men in her life. To her, they weren't worthy of feeling how good her pussy felt around their cocks.

"Yes, Andrew!" Angie moaned out as his right hand fondled her breast while his left thumb rubbed her clit.

"I love seeing you cum, especially on my cock." Andrew stated with a cheeky smile.

"I bet you do," Angie said, leaning forward, her lips lightly plucked at his before that fire demanded that she have them locked around his. "Relax," she whispered when his cock left her cunt unexpectedly. "I want to feel you, the real you, not this condom," Angie stated, reaching back and pulling the condom off, tossing it to the floor.

"But...?!"

"It will be okay, Andrew; I can't have kids anymore, so you can cum as much as you want inside of me. It will be our secret," Angie said with a wink before she returned his cock back to her aching pussy. She and Marcum has had this discussion before. She told him flat out that Andrew was going to fuck her raw and he was going to cum inside of her. Granted, Marcum wasn't happy, then she reminded him that after twenty years together, Andrew was the first male she's ever slept with outside of their household. Also, reminding him that he's already burned through three of his fuck cards in their first five years together and how the condom broke on him when he rutted her sister. Like he didn't know her little sis wouldn't rub it in her face that her man came inside of her. She wasn't happy, just like Marcum was when she talked to him about it. Also telling him that Andrew would be the only man she would ever sleep with, so she wanted to feel her lover erupting in her hot little mound. "Now tell me, how does my pussy feel when you're bareback in me?"

"Fucking fantastic!" Andrew moaned as he pressed the back of his head into the mattress as her heat encased his rod.

"That so?!" Angie mused, so very pleased that she brought pleasure to the man beneath her.

Their love-making went on for another thirty minutes after that. Angie howled and begged for Andrew to soil her pussy with his cum. Feeling her cheeks heating when she felt Andrew spreading her ass cheeks after he had unloaded his seed when he was taking her from behind. Biting her lip, knowing that he was watching how his cum looked oozing out of her. Angie gasped as Andrew thrusted his cock back into her. While their second round wasn't as long, it was just as good as Andrew once again deposited his sperm deep inside of her. They stood in each other's arms after they had dressed, knowing the moment they left that room, she had to cease her touching, her caresses, her affection to the man that made her leave that huge wet spot on the bed.

"Don't keep me waiting for another ride, Andrew," Angie whispered once their lips parted. "I need to feel your cum inside of me again."

"Crawling up the walls, huh?" Andrew smirked.

"A little," Angie admitted. Her head turned as a knock came upon the door.

"Can I come in?" Gloria's voice came through the gap of the open door.

"We're decent," Angie said, stepping out of Andrew's arms. Watching the door inch open and in stepped her long-time friend who looked like she enjoyed the fucking she had just like she did with her son. Noticing how Gloria's nose wiggled at the smell of sex that hung in the air. Angie watched as Gloria's mind raced, wondering just how many times they went at it for the air to be so saturated in it. "I'll see you later, Andrew," Angie said in a flirtatious tone.

"You know where to find me," Andrew replied, wondering how lucky he was just to have the opportunity to be with her, even if it was for a short time. Watching how his mother and Angie kissed each other's cheek as Angie passed her.

"Come on, baby, let's go home," Gloria said, holding her hand out to him.

"So... did you have fun?" Andrew asked, trying not to picture the two of them together.

"Yes," Gloria admitted, knowing if she lied Andrew would know it. "But don't think I don't enjoy being with you, Andrew. No one makes me cum like you do."

"Not even on his big ol' cock?" Andrew asked, referring to the old wife's tale about how all black men have the biggest cocks around. Arching an eyebrow when his mother shook her head when his hand slid into hers.

"It might be longer and a little thicker, but he didn't make me howl and moan like you do," Gloria said in a loving light. "Plus, Sophia has been riding it for, however long, and doesn't she cum hard on your cock?" Andrew had to begrudgingly admit that Sophia did. "Does she complain that you aren't as big?"

"No."

"Then you have nothing to worry about, baby," Gloria said, squeezing her son into her. "Marcum isn't the first black man I've been with." Smirking when Andrew's head snapped over to her as they walked through Angie's garage. "I was a little wild in college," Gloria uttered, feeling her cheeks heat under her son's gaze.

"Where's Sophia?" Andrew asked as they walked through Angie's living room.

"Waiting in the car for us," Gloria said with a knowing smile. "Don't worry, baby, I'll make sure the two of you have plenty of time together," she teased as she patted her son's chest as they left her friend's house.

Chapter Ten

Four days later...

"When will you be back?!" Sophia pouted as she leaned back on her arms while she watched Andrew packing as she sat on his bed.

"Couple days," Andrew muttered as he went about sorting what clothes to take to his father's funeral. Laying the only suit he had out along his bed, knowing he couldn't pack it with his other clothes without it getting wrinkled.

"You know it won't be too much for me to run home and pack a bag," Sophia spoke, trying not to be away from him for so long.

"You want to come to my dad's funeral?" Andrew asked skeptically.

"No, not really, but I know how much his death hurt you, and I know your mom won't be able to hold you like she wants with all those people there. I don't want you to be all broken up that you wallow in your pain when you're gone."

"You really do love me," Andrew stated, noting how her eyes spoke the word 'Duh!' when she peered at him.

"But don't you have practice Monday?"

Seeing her waving him off, "I don't care about that, I care about you! So do you want me to come along?" Sophia asked with hope in her eyes.

"I mean, yeah, I'd like for you to come, but we're staying at my grandparents' place," Andrew said, scratching the back of his head.

"Oh," Sophia said, a little defeated.

"So we'll just get a hotel room," Gloria said from the doorway. Smiling at her son when he turned to look at her. "They'll understand when I tell them that you're bringing your girlfriend along." Seeing Sophia blush when she winked at her. "You finish packing. I'll take Sophia home and clear it with Angie and Marcum, then we'll hit the road," Gloria stated, seeing Andrew nod.

"I promise we won't be long," Sophia said once she had wrapped her arms around his neck. Pressing her body closer to his when she felt his hand on her ass. She always wanted to feel his hand on her body, preferably inside of her cunt, but she'll take what she can get.

By the time Gloria pulled back into their driveway, Andrew was already locking up the house with his bag, along with his mother's, at his feet. Hearing the trunk popping as he neared what used to be his father's car, now his. While he did like the car, yet he knew it would only bring hurtful memories to his mother. So, seeing how they were loaded now, Andrew thought it might serve them in getting a newer car that wasn't tied to his father's infidelity.

"Gloria?" Andrew spoke as he slid into the back seat.

"Yes, baby?" Gloria answered as she backed out.

"What do you think of trading this car in?" Andrew asked, looking right into her eyes as his mother brought them to a jerking halt.

"Why?"

"Because this was dad's car, and I don't want anything of his around to make you upset," Andrew said truthfully. Watching how his mother's eyes quivered when those words left his lips.

"You sure, baby? This is still an excellent car, no matter who its former owner was."

"I know you don't like driving this car, I can tell, but for this trip, it is more reliable," Andrew said, stating the obvious. Knowing it would be a few more days before that money would be cleared.

"Then... when we get back, we'll go car shopping, but no sports cars. We have a baby on the way; we're going to need the room," Gloria said in a motherly tone.

"So SUV?"

"We'll see, we'll browse the car dealerships' websites that are around here and see what they have when we're at your grandparents' place," Gloria stated as she pointed their car towards the interstate.

Halfway through their four-hour car ride to his grandparents, his mother pulled into a gas station, not that they needed gas. No. Gloria's morning sickness hit her, and she didn't want their car to smell like vomit. Sophia quickly followed after Gloria into the store. Andrew saw the female cashier pointing towards the left and towards the back of the store when Sophia chatted with her. Getting out of the car, walking around it, and sliding into the driver's seat. He knew his mother was in no shape to be driving. Arching an eyebrow when he saw Sophia dashing through the store, running down aisles looking for something. Wondering what that woman was saying as he watched it unfold before him. Sliding the key out of the ignition when Sophia waved to him to join her.

"Can you pay for this?" Sophia asked, holding up a small bottle of mouth wash.

"Right," Andrew said, pulling out his wallet and handing the lady the card his mother had given him. "How bad is she?"

"Not bad, just a bout of morning sickness, daddy," Sophia said, mouthing the last part. She so enjoyed seeing that blush of his whenever she teased him about his new title. "Thanks, baby, I left my purse in the trunk," she whispered placing a kiss on his cheek before bounding off to the restroom.

"Do you know of anything that will settle a pregnant woman's stomach?" Andrew asked, seeing the woman smile.

"I know just the thing, have two myself. I take it this is your first?" she asked, leading Andrew to the right side of the store.

"Yes."

"I'm surprised you stuck it out and not ran off like most men I know would do," she praised.

"Wasn't about to run off, ever," Andrew stated firmly. He noted the woman's eyes held something within them yet couldn't decern what that was.

"These should tide her over until you get to where you're going."

"Thank you for the help," Andrew said as the woman rang him up.

"It was no problem; I was happy to help. Now you take care, and I hope the baby is healthy when he or she is born," she uttered with a warm smile as she handed Andrew the plastic bag that held his items.

"So do I," Andrew muttered.

"Relax, don't stress out too much; we, women, can sense that. It won't be good for her or your baby if she's stressed about you and how stressed you appear to be," she said, offering her sagely advice as she gently laid her hand over his.

"Right, relax, no stressing out," Andrew nodded.

"Now, you three have a safe trip to wherever you are going," she said, waving to him as Andrew exited the store.

Getting out of the car as when he saw his mother holding her hand against her churning stomach as Sophia walked attentively beside her. Opening the driver's side passenger door when they left the store. Neither said a word; why should she? The gentle caress on his left cheek and the soft brush of her thumb along it spoke volumes before he helped his mother to lay down on the back seat.

"Andrew, what is this?" Gloria asked, looking into the black plastic bag.

"She said it would help to settle your stomach," Andrew answered, pointing to the woman in the store.

"You got this for me?!" Gloria asked wide-eyed.

"Of course," Andrew nodded sternly.

"If I didn't feel like I was about to hurl, I'd kiss you!" Gloria said, grinning madly. Remembering how Maverick barely did anything for her when she was carrying Andrew, let alone took the innitiative to get her something that would help with the morning sickness.

"I'll take a rain check," Andrew smirked as Sophia slid into the passenger seat. "I'll try to avoid the potholes and bumps; you just rest," he said in a caring tone as he rubbed his mother's leg.

"You're so good to me," Gloria sighed as she gazed dreamily at her son.

"I do try," Andrew said, hiding his worry behind a smiling mask.

"You drive carefully, you hear?! We have a baby on board," Gloria said, gazing lovingly down at her stomach as her hand rubbed the spot where their child was growing inside of her. Nibbling on the ginger snaps that her son had bought for her, the hiss of the carbonated ginger ale filled the interior as she opened the bottle. After consuming the items, hoping it would settle her stomach, resting her head on the seat, her eyes watching her son as he drove towards his grandparents' home. Recounting how Maverick would force her to drive or do whatever he wanted to do when he knew her stomach was doing somersaults when she was carrying Andrew. She was the one that had to get the things needed to keep her healthy and their baby healthy. At the time, she couldn't understand why Maverick was acting like that; now, however, she knew she had chosen the wrong man to wed. Then again, without Maverick, she wouldn't have her son, a man that has given her what she's desired for the past two years. New life! A smile formed on her lips as her eyes slowly closed as she drifted off.

******

Two hours have passed, seeing Andrew and company pulling into his grandparents' driveway of the childhood home of his father, aunt, and uncle. Noting the number of cars that were parked in their gravel drive. His eyes ran over the out-of-town plates, knowing they belonged to his aunt and uncle. Remembering that his aunt had four kids, two were a little older than he was, and his uncle had six, most, except the youngest, were already in college. Hence why there were so many cars parked before him.

"Gloria," Andrew whispered, leaning around the driver's seat, softly shaking her to wake her. "We're here," he said, seeing his mother's eyes fluttering open. Trying not to ogle his mother's breasts as they moved beneath her shirt as she stretched. Feeling his cheeks heat when his mother shot him a sultry smirk when she noted where his eyes were.

"Thank you for driving honey, I needed the rest," Gloria cooed sweetly.

"No worries, Gloria."

"Remember, it's Mom when we're around them," Gloria said sternly before opening the rear passenger door. Seeing Andrew nod before sliding out of the car. Fighting down her annoyance as he held out his hand to Sophia, knowing she couldn't touch her son, her lover, the father of their child like she so wanted to, at least not in front of Maverick's family. Hearing the voices of her late husband's family members filtering through the closed door as they approached it.