Cody Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, just let me know when you want me to head in."

By now the sun was at its peak of the day, pounding down on us while the fire slowly started cooking his feet. Finally the Indian decided to make the smart choice.

"A quick death."

I looked at him and poured some water over his feet to temporarily stop the cooking.

"Tell me everything you know."

Over the next fifteen minutes we learned that the Parsons' had hired them to kidnap Nancy, and if possible kill some of the men at the same time. Once they had Nancy back at their ranch they were going to come back with every man they had and burn the ranch to the ground with everyone in it.

They had walked into the ranch over a week ago under the new moon and had been hiding by the stream waiting for their chance. Their plan was to steal their two horses and ride out with Nancy. Today had been the first time they had come close enough to try.

The dead Indian tried to pull Clara off her horse. Somehow when she drew her derringer the Indian was able to turn it on her and fire. Nancy had shot the other one through the leg when he slipped on the muddy bank. She then turned and killed the Indian fighting Clara.

We learned that the ranch had twenty men left, but only ten of them were gunmen, the father and son, and eight normal cowboys. But all twenty were going to ride and burn the ranch.

Finally knowing I had learned all I needed I stood and started putting out the fire. Nancy was looking at me with need in her eyes. I just nodded at her and said "Do it"

Without a word she picked up her rifle and shot the Indian three times through the heart. We silently gathered our horses and pointed them towards the ranch.

**************************************

Consumed with rage and frustration, I immediately turned towards the stable when we arrived at the house. Nancy was confused thinking I would want to check on Clara first.

"Where are you going?"

"To get ready for tonight."

"What happens tonight?"

"I am going to end this, please ask your father and Miguel to join me when they can."

I immediately went to work. As I had done so many times in the past when getting ready for a battle, I laid out a clean blanket and started cleaning my rifles. It wasn't long before Nancy returned with Jed and Miguel.

"I am going to attack and kill everyone at the Parsons ranch early tomorrow. Miguel, I need one of your sons to ride with me to the ridge and bring my horse back, Jed if I fail they will strike back at the ranch, although I wouldn't expect anything until mid morning."

Jed could tell by the look on my face that I was dead serious. "What are your plans?"

"I am going to take a little nap this evening, and ride out at about midnight. I will walk in from the ridge and attack them at daybreak. Tomorrow morning, spread everyone out in the lofts of the barns. Plenty of food, water, and ammunition in case the fight goes on for a couple days.

"How do we know if you succeed or not?"

"I will ride back on one of their horses, if I don't, I will be dead and they will attack with who they have left."

Nancy looked at me with a questioning look on her face, finally barely above a whisper she said "I will take you tonight."

I looked at her father, "It doesn't matter to me if it doesn't matter to you Jed. It will give you guys some extra rest time in case I fail."

"That is fine, she is as capable as any of us. Good luck Isaac, and no matter what happens, thank you."

I rose and shook his hand. "It will be a pleasure sir, I am sorry I allowed Clara to be hurt."

"Don't worry, she will be fine, let's just make sure no one else gets hurt."

I finished cleaning my guns and retrieved the dynamite from the shed. I had a plan in place, I just hoped I would be able to kill enough Parsons men so that the Collins would be able to defend themselves against the remaining force. My main target was Alfie and his father, without someone bankrolling the takeover, the rest would eventually move on.

By late afternoon I had everything completed so I went to the house to pay my respects and say goodbye. I expected a sad somber house, but instead everyone was bustling around and busy.

Anita apologized to me for not having dinner ready, but Consueala brought over a pot of rice and beans. She sat me down and forced me to eat two platefulls and half a pot of coffee. When I was finally full I pushed back my chair.

"Jed, may I see Clara before I go catch a few winks?"

"Of course she has been hoping you would come see her."

I went to her door, and knocked before I entered. She was sitting up in bed leaning back on her pillows. Her shoulder was heavily bandaged and I could tell they had given her more than a few shots of whiskey to deaden the pain. Even so she brightened up when she saw me enter. She held out her hand to me to come sit with her.

"Hey Cutie, I heard you got in a fight with an injun."

"Yeah, I distracted him long enough for Nancy to shoot him."

"You girls are pretty amazing, I have never heard of two women killing two injuns before. If their tribe heard of you, they would make a song of your strength and bravery."

She giggled at the thought of that, the whiskey was definitely making her feel no pain.

"I guess you will have to make up a song about us then."

"I would, but I am riding out tonight, I came to say goodbye."

Tears came to her eyes immediately, she tried to hold them back but they refused and rolled down her cheeks.

"Where are you going?"

"I am going to kill Parsons and all his men."

"Then what?"

"Well, if by some miracle I survive, I am riding to Montana, but the odds of me surviving are pretty slim."

"Will you hug and kiss me before you leave?"

"Of course, this one time."

I leaned down, and hugged as gently as I could mindful of her shoulder. Then I placed a light kiss on her cheek.

She looked up at me, "I meant a real kiss."

"Clara, you are quickly becoming a woman, and you will probably become the most beautiful woman in the state, next to your sister. You will never forget your first kiss, and you don't want that memory to be with some dead gunfighter. Save that kiss for someone special."

"You are special!"

"I meant someone special that you may have a long future with."

She didn't say anything, just shook her head in agreement. Her eyes were getting glassy and I could tell the whiskey was doing its job and sleep was inevitable.

"It has been my pleasure, take care of that shoulder and your family when this is all done. Goodbye Clara, sleep now."

I leaned down and kissed her forehead, her eyes were already closing shut. When I turned to leave, Nancy was leaning against the doorway.

"Did you mean it?"

"Mean what?"

"I am the most beautiful woman in the state?"

"Nancy, I never say anything I don't mean, but I wasn't completely truthful."

"Oh." She looked down with a disappointed look on her face.

"To be totally honest, I have never seen a more beautiful woman West of the Mississippi."

Her face transformed from disappointment to elation, I was rewarded with an amazing smile.

"Thank you."

"You are welcome. It is nearing six o'clock now, I am going to saddle our horses so we can ride out at midnight. Then I am going to get some sleep for a few hours."

"OK, I will see you then."

Walking out to the kitchen I said my goodbyes to Jed and Anita who both insisted on giving me a long hug before saying goodbye.

I returned to the stable and saddled up our horses. I loaded my three rifles on my horse along with a canteen of water. I kept the dynamite wrapped up in the stable, you never know when a horse would get spooked and jump.

Satisfied I was ready as I ever would be I laid down in the straw bed and quickly fell asleep.

Living in the wild most of my life, I woke quickly at any out of place noise. I opened my eyes with my hand on the butt of my pistol. It was dark, so I knew I had been asleep for a few hours, but the moon was not up so I knew it wasn't near midnight.

The barn door opened briefly and I watched a shadow enter quietly closing the door behind it.

"Isaac, are you awake?"

Relief flooded over me as I recognized Nancy's voice. "Yeah, I am now, what's up?"

"Can I talk to you?"

I rose and lit a candle to give us a little light. I noticed her hair was down and she looked beautiful.

"Sure, what's on your mind?"

"You are incredibly brave and tough, but do you really think you will be able to kill all of them?"

"Honestly no, but hopefully I can kill enough that you and your family can defend yourselves against the rest."

"I won't let them take me alive, I would rather die than be Alfie's wife or whore, or whatever else he has planned for me."

"I can't say that I blame you."

"I need you to do something for me."

"I would do anything you ask of me, you know that."

"There is a good chance that we are going to die in the next few days. I want you to make me a real woman before I die."

To say I was stunned would be a grave understatement.

"Nancy, you are the most real woman I have ever known. You don't need me to be a real woman."

"But I do Isaac, I want to be loved by a man at least once before I die. I need you to make love to me. Please Isaac."

I had vowed to never get involved with another woman after Desi died. I didn't want to have to live through the pain again. But I knew she was right, I was almost certainly going to die, and if I didn't do enough so would she.

I couldn't say anything, I was in shock.

"Isaac?"

"I told you I would do anything you ask of me."

I offered my hand to her and she stepped into my waiting arms. I just held her there for a few moments, feeling her tremble with fear and excitement.

"Please love me like I am a lady."

I leaned down and softly caressed her lips with mine for a few minutes, as lightly as I possibly could. I brushed my lips against her jawline until my mouth was beside her ear.

"Nancy, I have never met a woman who was more of a lady than you, and I am going to prove it to you."

I started softly kissing her again while slowly undoing the buttons on the front of her dress. Once I had her unbuttoned halfway down, I slid my hands inside her dress and put my hands on her bare shoulders. I could tell that she had come prepared and was wearing nothing but her dress.

My hands started sliding down her shoulders, taking her dress with them. Finally, once my hands were past her shoulders her dress simply fell to the ground leaving a beautiful naked woman in front of me.

I stepped back for a moment so both of us could catch our breath. Looking her up and down I smiled to myself. I didn't mean to but I made her self conscious about her body. She made a move to cross her arms in front of her before I grabbed her hands to stop her.

"What is wrong?"

"Nothing, This is the most beautiful site I have ever seen, and I want to remember it just in case I survive."

I took her back into my arms and started kissing her a little harder. She started undoing the buttons on my shirt and it quickly joined her dress on the floor. I undid my belt so she wouldn't have to fumble with it, she reached into my pants and gripped my hard erection with her hands.

She pulled back with a look of fear on her face.

"My god, I can't fit that in me."

I pulled her back into my arms, my erection poking into her belly, her nipples pressing into my chest.

"Nancy, remember babies come out of there, trust me it will fit. We will go slow, and trust me you will enjoy it."

"I know, but I am still really nervous, but I want this more than anything."

"I do too."

"You do?"

"Of course I do, you are an amazing woman. You are also incredibly beautiful and sexy."

I threw down a few more blankets on my straw bed to make it as comfortable as possible for her. Finally satisfied, I took her by the hand and pulled her down with me until we were laying on our sides face to face.

I wasn't going to rush her, so I slowly started running my hands along her body while softly kissing her. I started at the back of her neck, and slowly caressed her body, down her back until I came to the top of her ass. Then I cupped her cheek, gently pulled her against me, before reversing my journey up her body.

Soon I felt the tension leave her body as she started kissing me harder, and pressing herself against my erection on her own. Finally satisfied she was ready I gently rolled her over onto her back, my mouth never leaving hers.

Right away I could feel that she was incredibly hot and wet, but I still intended on taking my time.

I positioned myself at her entrance and slowly started rocking back and forth, stretching her little by little until the head of my cock finally popped into her. I slowly made love to her using only the head of my cock, making sure I didn't go any deeper.

She started gasping for breath between kisses as her hands ran up and down my back and hips faster and faster until finally I felt her start shaking with her impending orgasm. Finally she grabbed the back of my head and wrapped her feet around my legs trying to pull me deeper as she experienced her first orgasm.

I stopped moving, and pressed my cheek against hers letting her ride it out. When her breathing finally became normal I gave her a soft gentle kiss.

"How do you feel?"

"I feel so amazing, yet so frustrated."

"Why?"

"Because as good as that felt, you are still barely in me, I want more of you so badly."

"Didn't I tell you a little while ago that I would do anything that you ask of me?"

She let out a little laugh, "You are going to make me ask you?"

"Well I wasn't going to, but now I think I would like to hear you ask me."

She reached up and gave me a scorching hot kiss.

"Isaac."

Another kiss

"Will you please?"

Another Kiss

"Keep making love to me."

Another kiss.

"And give me more of you."

Another kiss.

I slowly started giving her shallow strokes again. WIth each stroke I slid myself deeper into her.

"Like this?"

"Yes, my god it fits so good."

It seemed like an hour went by when I finally bottomed out into her, suddenly I lost control as my own orgasm overtook me. I froze and held back not wanting to finish as soon as I filled her.

She looked at me, not sure what was happening, "Are you ok?"

"I am more than ok, just enjoying the feeling of finally giving you everything I have."

She giggled a little "Good, I didn't think you were ever going to get there. Do I feel good for you?"

"My god yes, I have never felt this good before."

Finally recovering, I started sliding in and out of her, pulling all the way out, teasing her for a few seconds before sliding all the way back into her again. I wanted to last for a while, but again she started running her hands all over me, pulling me deeper and harder with her feet. I knew I couldn't last much longer, but I wanted her to finish with me.

I slid my hand along her side and found her breast pressed against me. When I started rolling her nipple between my thumb and finger it pushed her over the edge and she started coming again. I couldn't hold off any longer so with a few deep hard thrust I started shooting rope after rope deep into her. I didn't think I was ever going to stop.

I didn't move off of her, content to hold her, the two of us kissing each other softly. Finally once our breathing became normal I slid out and laid by her side.

"Do you feel like a woman now?"

"My god, if I die tomorrow, at least I will die a happy woman."

"You are not going to die tomorrow, you are going to live a long and happy life."

"How do you know?"

"Because, I won't stop tomorrow until they are dead, and you are safe. Promise me you will lead a happy life and let go of your hate."

"I promise."

"Good, we may as well start getting ready to ride out, although I would much rather stay here and ride you again."

She rolled her eyes at me and laughed, "You already think I am a mare in heat."

I looked into her happy eyes and softly kissed her lips. "Yes, and your stallion wants nothing more than to mount you again and again."

She pushed me off her and started getting dressed.

"I am going to the house and put on my riding clothes. When do you want to leave."

"May as well leave when you are ready. I will start loading up the horses and we will leave when you are ready. Tell your parents not to expect you until tomorrow morning."

"Ok, I will be back as soon as I can."

She turned and walked out, when she did I felt a pull in my heart. Good thing I will be dead soon, or that woman will be the death of me.

It took her longer than I thought it would. By the time she got back I had the horses all loaded, my nerves were starting to gnaw at me.

"What took you so long?"

"Mom wanted all the details."

I groaned to myself. "No, please no."

"What, we don't have any secrets, and she is very happy for me."

She laughed at me as she climbed up on her horse and started making her way down the road.

While we rode down the road towards the ridge I explained my plan to Nancy and what I needed from her.

"I have three rifles, each holding twenty one rounds. As soon as it is twilight, I am going to start the party. Once you hear me start shooting, I need you to start riding down to the road. You will hear silence after the first round while I reload. Then I will let it go again. Once I am done with my second round, I need you to count to one hundred and then start riding down the road as hard as you can."

"What will you do then?"

"I am going to sneak around into the barn while they scramble around. Hopefully I will kill or wound half of them or more. When they get ready to ride after you, I will kill the rest. DON'T YOU STOP. You ride hard until you get home."

"Do you think it will work?"

"Well, 125 rounds is bound to find some targets, we know there are eighteen men in the bunkhouse Alfie and his father live alone in the house. I should be able to kill or wound ten or more in the bunkhouse."

"Please come back Isaac."

"I am going to try my best, but I can't let Alfie or his old man live, no matter what it takes."

"We will too, I won't let them take me alive knowing what he has planned for me."

We reached the ridge overlooking the Parsons ranch. The quarter moon gave off just enough light to see.

"This is where we part, remember after the second volley, count to a hundred and ride hard for home."

I changed into my moccasins and gathered my rifles and dynamite. Nancy had tied our horses to a tree below the skyline. Knowing there was nothing left to say I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her to me.

I leaned down and kissed her lips so softly and gently. We held each other and kissed until we had to stop to catch our breath. I pressed my forehead to hers just enjoying the moment. When we could finally breathe again I leaned back and pulled her chin up so she was looking at me.

"Remember your promise to me."

"Which one?"

"If I kill Alfie and his father, you let go of the hate and live a long happy life."

"I will but it would be much happier with you by my side."

"Nancy, you are every man's dream, but if I somehow live through tonight, I can't stay. I am a drifting gunman, and Montana is calling my name. Besides, I bring bad luck to whoever I am around."

She gave me one last tender kiss, "I hope you make it to Montana then."

"Goodbye Nancy."

With that I picked up my three rifles, the package of dynamite and quietly started making my way to the ranch in the distance.

Chapter 7

Although the Parsons' ranch was only a mile from the ridge, the walk took me over two hours. I didn't want to kick a loose rock, or make any noise that would give away my presence. Finally I made it to the little hill behind the bunkhouse. I laid my rifles out and tried to slow my breathing, it seemed like I had been holding it for the last thirty minutes.