Cody's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She follows you, obviously, no?" she asked, posing for her camera on herself again and again, a slightly different pose, each time "Or--better! Does she follow me?"

"I, uh- I don't know..."

"You follow me tho, right? I bet you do!" she giggled, making Rory blush with her complicit gaze "Well, if you do then you can just check, right?" she said, letting her hair loose and puffing it up against the kitchen backdrop.

Rory did as he was asked.

"Wait-" Derek started, wondering aloud "what are you thinking about, Annie?"

"Oooh, it's gonna be great!" she said, coyly looking over her shoulder at her brother-in-law "My publicist is gonna kill me for real tho--but who cares!" she laughed.

She gestured for Rory to come her way.

"C'mere sweetie..." she whispered, egging the shy teenager on.

Derek laughed "Wait, Annie, you haven't even explaine-"

"Derek, baby, there's nothing a girl likes more than the guy who every girl is after!" she said, rushing over to grab Rory by the hand "That is how you got lucky, get it?" she insisted, looking back and straight into his eyes "We were all so competitive about you, we lost sight of everything else! I mean even Mrs. Carver...!" she rolled her eyes "Who--bee tee dubs--I'm so sure did have a lil' something-something going on with you, you won't convince me otherwise!"

Derek shook his head with an amused chuckle as a terrified Rory was pulled over and next to Anna.

"Okay baby, now try to look sexy!" she exclaimed, as she pressed her body against Rory, pointed the phone at the both of them, and took the first picture of their improvised photo session.

Rory Lange felt Anna's big pair of tits press against the side of his body, and thought--for sure--he must have been the luckiest motherfucker in the world right then.

----------------------------

Cody Lange, meanwhile, had his hands full of his mother's fat, heavy tits, as his cock slammed away at the deepest part of her cunt.

"FUCK YOUR MOTHER CODY!! FUCK YOUR MOTHER!!" the walls seemed to echo, still, as the mother drowned in the pleasure of her son railing her.

With each stroke, the horny teen grinded his dick hard against the back of her pussy, trying to fit ever more dick inside her. He was squeezing and groping her breasts. Squeezing, and pinching and releasing... trying to feel them up in their entirety but--try as he might--they just didn't fit on his rower's hands. They were simply too big.

Sylvia Laurent, meanwhile, grunted and cursed in painful pleasure as she bounced herself on top of her son and felt her cervix hit against the head of his cock again and again and again and again...

Neither of them were really talking anymore, as much as just trying to get off with each other's bodies, their vocalizations just half-mumbled words and empty grunts at the dirty walls.

"UUUNGH- RRNGH- yuUH-shSHH- fuFU-cCCkkKKK-MHu-Uh- UHNGH-"

"HRRRNGH HRRRRNGH fuCK- YOU-! HRRRNGH FUCK HRRNNNNNNG!!!"

Cody looked at his mom's pitiful state. Half of the mother's beautiful chestnut hair was sticking to her face, wet with sweat. The other half was hanging down and to the side, bouncing around ever sparser control as their fuck-session continued. Her face was deformed with pleasure.

She was almost there, was all her face said.

Moans and gasps were all that could be heard.

"Your tits are so fucking huge you fucking slut- so fucking huge-" mumbled Cody, but his words were lost. His mom was babbling too loudly. Cody licked his lips again and let his hands travel down her generous body, all the way down from her tits to her ass again.

He squeezed and pulled on his mom's ass as soon as his hands got there. Hard. He guided her pussy--rotating her hips upwards, opening up her cheeks as he did so, exposing his mom's asshole like only the best sons ever got to--before slamming her back down onto his boner.

It felt so good. His mom's tight pussy felt so fucking good. Her tits were so huge and hard... Everything about her body was just so fucking sexy! Ripe for fucking! And he was fucking it! Fucking her! Her filthy fucking body!

Cody never thought he would be fucking his own mom. Never believed anything like this was even possible. Up until he was slamming her tight pussy down onto his dick.

"UHHMMaaah!! MHOOAAAH!!!" moaned his mom, as he picked up the pace, as he buried his fingers on her asscheeks. As Cody dicked her harder and faster than he had before. Desperately. He wanted to fuck her more, do her more.

The bed creaked and complained in response, the rickety headboard slamming itself against the wall as the mother bounced up and down on Cody's prick.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP--the rhythmic sound of their genitals slapping against one another filled the room, as Sylvia moaned again and again, dropping down and flattening herself onto her boy's body. Cody felt her tits squish against him and her rising body heat and sweat add up to his own as she put her hands on his shoulders and looked for leverage to better rotate her hips. Leverage, to better grind and saw her pussy over her boy's boner. To better enjoy the assault her son was giving the pussy he was born from.

Beneath the fog of her lust--beneath the ecstasy and the abandon and the mounting orgasm she felt building up--Sylvia's brain was trying to make sense of her situation, still.

She was riding her son's immense cock, with all her energy and, despite not being able to even talk properly, she was having the time of her life--that shallow conclusion was all her introspective efforts had amounted to. But there was nothing more to it, she figured, grinding her pussy down hard--with certainty, and conviction--at her son's next thrust. Conviction that this would make her cum really, really, really hard. A deep conviction that was helping their efforts along with more energy, more bouncing, more fucking. More cumming.

Yes. That's what she wanted.

Sylvia propped herself up on her hands, now, looking down at her son again with a wicked smile. He didn't look back at her. Only meeting her gaze for an instant before going back to admiring her naked, bouncing tits. Her hard nipples, clear as day under the hotel room's cheap, bright, halogen lights.

He was barely even paying attention to her.

It made her giddy.

It made Sylvia so proud of him.

She grabbed the back of his face and, arching her back, fed him one of her nipples.

"MMMMMMMMNGH!!!!!" came her immediate groan of pleasure, as her obedient Cody sucked on it so hard it hurt.

"Yes!!! Honey!!!" she screamed "Suck on your mom's tits, please!!!! As hard as you want!!! HARD!!!" she demanded.

Cody obliged.

How stupid she had been, she thought. Demanding of her son to always look women in the eyes with such vehemence. What would she have done if he had actually never glanced at her tits again?

"Fuck me and suck my tits baby!!! It's so good!! YOUR DICK IS SO GOOD!!!" she screamed again, turning herself on with how wild she sounded.

The incoherence, the disconnection of her rant... unintended as it was... it turned both of them on.

Cody reached for one of her tits again, feeding it into his mouth, sucking and licking the nipple, the inside of it, as his other hand groped her ass and his dick drilled her pussy as deep as it could go...

It was too much.

"FUCK HARD! FUCK ME HARD!!!" the mom kept demanding, bouncing her ass on her son's lap with more and more abandon.

Yes, her pathetic display turned both of them on... but, the dick... the huge cock fucking the shit out of her... it was only making one of them cum again and again.

Yet another indignity, thought Sylvia, as she felt the electricity of a climax--the tasty itch of an orgasm--mounting and building, collecting from the fire in her pussy and the tingling and pain of her suckled tit. It was a warning. A promise.

She wanted it.

"yyyuueeeaAAH- YEEEEEAAAH!!" the married mother of two cried out, placing her hands down, grabbing onto Cody's chest--her hips in a hurry, her ass speeding up with a mind of its own. They wanted that itch. They wanted it HUGE, enormous, so she could scratch it harder. With more dick. More of her son's dick.

And Sylvia agreed with her cunt, but she didn't know if it was her making the choices anymore, as her ass accelerated into a blur, and her nails buried themselves on Cody's skin... and she felt like she had no choice on the matter.

This was all her. Raw her.

"HREAHHH HERRAAAAAH HEAAAARGH" Cody heard his mom say, gargling on her own spit as she put her head down and strained her entire body to fuck herself on his cock over and over and over again.

It was unbelievable. An unbelievable display.

"You slut..." muttered Cody "YOU SLUT!!!" he yelled, as angry and shocked as he was horny. He couldn't believe this shameless whore was his mother. So she wanted to cum, huh? Is that what she wanted? he thought, defiantly. And he grabbed his mother by her child-rearing hips--the same that had reared him, once upon a time--lifted her, with the strength of his muscular arms, and started impaling her on his cock. Lifting her and slamming her down alongside her fuck-rhythm. It was straining. His arms and shoulders soon were on fire. But such a woman... this kind of woman... deserved this.

"HIIIIIGH- HEEEIIIIIIGH!!!" his mom gasped desperately at this new assault, gargling and loudly sucking in air like she had just been punched in the gut. Her whole body shook, her arms flailing about and her head arching back as she tried to regain some measure of control over her body.

She was taken by surprise again. Her son was hammering the shit out of her again. Just--jackhammering her. She had no other word for it.

It- it made her lose her mind!

"AGHK- NHHAAH!!" she heard herself say, and she didn't know if it was the third or the thirtieth time she made a sound like that. All from her son bouncing her on his dick like she was another feather-weighted teenage slut.

And she felt like a slut.

Sylvia was beside herself. Her tits were bouncing all around. Her tongue was out and trying to find a place to settle itself. She couldn't tell how many times her boy had bottomed out on her cunt by now, she just wanted to fall deeper into the fog of her mind... deeper... as deep as her baby boy was fucking her...

...she let herself fall towards it...

...and lost track of time.

How long had it been? Had she cum in the meantime? She didn't feel like she had, she was as fired up as ever, but her body was twitching. Her fingers were curling and she was having trouble balancing herself on top of her son from the way her torso kept twitching--and her son kept thrusting into her. As she regained some measure of control she realized that her left arm was twisted and retracted--had been like that for... she didn't know how long. It hurt.

In the midst of their fucking, Sylvia couldn't see her face, but it hurt, too. Her cheeks felt sore. She had been smiling too hard, she realized. For too long.

Coming down from her arched back and grabbing onto Cody's chest again, she heard a cackle fill the room. A vicious, sincere cackle. Only after hearing it did she understand that it had come from her mouth.

It made her son fuck her harder.

And so she laughed again. At herself this time.

He was giving her no mercy, thought Sylvia, trying to stop twitching already. Her hair was on her face, she had a stupid, pained smile on her face--half smile, half pained grimace--her eyes were lost somewhere near the top of her eyesockets... and she could not be happier. Or stop herself from wanting to cum.

What a ridiculous woman she was. And her son knew all about it, now. He had seen her, now. He had seen her! It was over!

"Yeeeeeeee-eeessssssssssss..." she hissed, between bounces. Crying softly, her voice gravely and strained "...fuck the shit out of me babyyyy...!!!!" she mumbled--begging--and barely holding herself up with both her hands "fuck the shit out of meeee...!!"

Her legs twitched again, as another mini-orgasm built upon her upcoming one.

"I'm gonna-UUHn!" she moaned "I'm about to- YIAAHNnnn!" she moaned, again, her toes curling up, electricity moving up and down her body in waves, each a small preview to what was about to come.

"It's gonna be- it's gonna be a big one!!!" she cried out, excitedly, anxious to get there--her voice gradually raising in volume, in-between thrusts.

By now Sylvia was not even looking at her son. The mother's eyes were lost in the back of the room, looking at their bouncing shadows in a mirror that didn't quite reflect the pair of them. "HIIIIIIMNNNGGHHH-" Sylvia gasped "I'M GOING TO CUM- SO. FUCKING. HAAARRRRRDD!!!" she said, her teeth clenched, her energy and life returned to her body, as she was manhandled by her timid son, and she fucked him back as best she could.

But Cody wasn't paying attention to the loud slut on top of him, his entire body and will were focused on fucking the shit out of the woman who gave birth to him. His mom. Every muscle in his body accustomed--as they were--to working together, like a well-oiled machine. His mind and body a single unit of focus. Like every well-trained athlete's would be.

"Fuck! Mom!" he screamed "Your pussy is so tight! So. TIGHT!" roared Cody, holding back his own orgasm, which was finally--and rapidly--building up. "So good, so GOOD!!" he screamed, letting his mom know.

"Yeah baby! YEAH!!" chanted Sylvia, bouncing like a doll on top of her manly son "I'M GLAD, BABY!! I'M SO HAPPY!!! FUCK THAT PUSSY!!! FUCK THAT PUSSY!!!" she screamed, tightening up her pussy as much as she could, tightening it like a vice, so that her son could cum really hard.

"YEEEAH! That's it, mom! THAT'S IT!" roared her son, not missing one beat as he did his best to get off with her cunt. With her tits. With her ass.

"I'm gonna-UNGH" he grunted, speeding up "I'm about to-"

Hearing this, the mother's pussy fired up. Her legs tensed up. Her soul caught on fire.

"Yes honey YES!" she cried, for all the floor to hear "LET'S CUM TOGETHER- LET'S DO IT TOGETHERR!!!" she demanded, tightening her pussy as hard as she could, grinding her pussy down like she wanted to pierce her own cervix with her son's giant cock--which she did.

"CUMMING- MOM- I'M CUMMING!!!!" announced Cody, pulling her hard and into his groin as he pushed his ass upwards, lifting them both from the mattress as he ground his dick as deep into his mom as it could go.

Sylvia felt her son's cock fat cock expand out, its heavy head grow inside her, and her pussy jolted.

"HRNNNNNNNN-" grunted Cody, his own orgasm hitting, releasing wave after wave of hot spunk deep inside his mother's womb. Sylvia felt her son's warm cum hit the depths of her pussy and a bolt of lightning rode through her. "NhaaaaaaAAAA-" She moaned, letting herself go, ready to welcome what she knew would be the most satisfying orgasm of her life. Ready to sate herself with the tastiest treat of her life.

But, it didn't come just yet.

Sylvia gasped again, as her pussy jolted a second time... another bolt of lightning, another wave of pleasure to ride on, towards that sweet release... and then came a third jolt... and a fourth... and it kept going, and going, and going... and the orgasm wasn't here yet...

The full cum she was waiting for it was- it was just out of reach- just a tiny bit more except-

"HHHWWWUUUUAAAHNNNN-!!! AAHHNNN- AAAAAAH!!!!" Cody's mom screamed, her voice thick with pleasure, but also mounting fear. Sincere, overwhelming fear. For the first time since she was a teenager--and she came for the first time--Sylvia felt scared of her body, as wave after wave of pleasure assaulted her--never-ending, and unlike anything she had ever felt in her life.

This was like nothing she knew! What had she done to herself?

"OOOOH-!! OOOOOWWWFHHH!! NGHUUUUHNNN!!!" she howled, her eyes wide open in terror and surprise and pleasure, her mouth stuck open.

She had never felt like this. Every orgasm she had ever felt was a flutter in her stomach compared to this. Her muscles ached she was so tense. And the release... what she so wanted! It wasn't coming- it kept- it kept moving- her body kept chasing after- her pussy kept clasping at that sweet, sweet- sweet-

And then it came.

She gasped again, her breath shaky and short as she felt it hit her full force.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!" she collapsed, backwards, arching her back almost into a bridge, her shoulders and forearms twitching into tortured shapes, as she tried--and failed at--riding the biggest orgasm she'd had in her life, up to that point.

Her brain stopped working. And she lost all sense of what was happening.

She just moaned and cried and yelled for what felt like a year. A lifetime. She didn't know how long. Couldn't know how long.

She just heard herself moaning, and then crying, and then whimpering. And then- and then-

She had all but fainted when she felt her son dislodge his dick from her pussy with a loud, wet pop--and she knew it was over. She had just been fucked to an inch of her life by her and her husband's timid, wallflower son--and her face was the very picture of happiness. She couldn't see it, but she knew. She could feel it.

She felt in heaven. This lousy, dirty hotel had shown her heaven.

Some time passed. She didn't care to make note of it. The buzzing of the cheap lights kept her on planet earth, but she didn't care to know about things like time right now.

She had barely started catching her breath when she felt a rough set of hands up her thighs... up her waist... on her tits...

A mouth followed. Not kissing. Just licking. Biting. Sucking.

She looked down and saw Cody eagerly groping her again. Her body. Squeezing, and licking. Attacking her tits, his tongue dancing over her nipple, before sucking on them again.

"Your tits are the best, mom..." he said, no shame in his voice as he went back to loudly sucking on her. Popping his mouth with her tits. Until she moaned. Until it hurt.

"Ooooh, honey..." she moaned, liking the attention, offering her body some more, despite the direction of her words "sweetie... that was incredible, baby... the best I have ever, EVER been fucked..." she admitted, cradling his head and turning his gaze towards her "...but baby don't you ever stop?" she snickered "I still need to catch my breath, honey..."

He didn't stop. He just kept touching her. Enjoying her.

BZZT BZZT a cellphone pinged, from somewhere in the room. Neither of them made any note of it.

"I'm gonna fuck you again, mom..." her son said to her, and she felt her pussy tingle. Just hearing his voice saying it outright. It made her grit her teeth in sheer desire "...my dick is still hard." he explained. Like she needed to hear an explanation, thought Sylvia, smiling inwardly. She didn't need any explanations. She was his, now.

She looked further down. Past his chest. Not so much to confirm, as to admire. It was true, his dick was still hard. Hard as ever. She felt his hands pull on her tits some more.

"You're still horny too, mom..." he said, pinching her quickly hardening nipple "I can tell..."

Her eyes sparked with lust again. He was right, of course. Her nipples were hard again just from seeing herself in that room, naked, in bed with him. Just bringing herself to notice what was happening was enough to get her horny.

She had barely even moved since cumming like she had never cum in her life, and she was already raring to go again.

"Let's fuck again, mom..." he moaned into her face, pulling himself closer to her, tonguing her softly on her neck, his right hand lowering to her pussy and his thumb reaching for her clit.