Cody's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned at his touch--staring straight at him--letting him know he was the sole reason for her state. Her eyes were filled with lust. Her skin tingled with renewed pleasure. Her pussy missed his cock.

She was ready to go.

BZZT BZZT a cellphone pinged, again, from somewhere in the room. Sylvia grabbed her son's huge cockhead with her left hand. Feeling it up. Only then realizing that she hadn't, before. She had never grabbed his erect cock with her hands before.

"I love this cock..." she sighed, cradling it. Caressing it. "I love it..." she whimpered, almost moaning.

"Turn over, mom..." Cody muttered, not even looking at her anymore, simply looking at her body. She didn't mind. She loved it. She had awoken an animal. That slut of her sister was right.

"You want to fuck me from behind? Fuck me like a dog with this huge cock of yours?" she asked, just to get herself going some more.

He didn't get to answer. She was about to comply with her sweet son, when both cellphones pinged, this time.

BZZT BZZT hers called out, from somewhere in the room--while Cody's pinged properly, its ringer still very much on.

It pinged once.

Twice.

It was the third time, already, and Cody's ringer was... loud. Loud enough to elicit a reaction from the teen, when it kept going and going.

He looked behind him, turning around.

"Shit... should we check on that?" asked his mom, with a groan, lifting her head from the bed in response to his reaction.

"Tch, who cares...!" her son said, coming back down and clicking his tongue, instantly regretting that he let it distract him "...just- who cares..." he sighed, but he knew the moment was lost.

"Let's just see if it's anything important..." his mom said, now sitting up "before we, uh... get busy again" she giggled.

Cody sighed a long sigh. He was frustrated, Sylvia knew. But timid Cody was still bad at expressing himself.

It's funny how that worked, thought Sylvia. Her son had, in one conversation, grown confident enough to fuck her harder than she had ever been fucked in her life--confident enough to call her names and manhandle her and demand she'd turn around so he could fuck her again... but still not confident enough to openly groan and complain at a decision he didn't like. Her sister would have had no problem with groaning and complaining and vocally demanding her mom did as she said. And unlike Cody's sister, her boy could very well force her into complying. And she would love it if he did.

The thought of timid Cody forcing her down and making her made her silently gasp, her lips softly opening, and her eyes whitening for an instant--without anyone else noticing, a secret indulgence--in perverted excitement.

Maybe after this week was over, he would be more... 'hands on', she hoped. He was still a good boy, she figured, as she rummaged through their clothes on the floor.

Cody, meanwhile, sat there, looking at his naked mother walk around the room, bending over to find some god forsaken phone to look at God knows what.

"It's your dad" she said, throwing him his cellphone "he wants to know how we're doing" she laughed. It was a cruel laugh. A mocking laugh.

What a fucking slut, thought Cody. He had loved fucking her--and he'd fuck her again and again, if she'd let him--but he hated that she looked down on his father so much. If not for tonight, he would never have known she did.

"Ah, mine is just your aunt..." she explained "she uploaded some picture to her instagram... Why did this ping me?"

She crawled onto the bed again, her breasts swinging beneath her as she did. She made her way to the headrest, where Cody and his hard dick were laying down, one of his hands behind his head.

Cody had his phone on his hand, but wasn't really looking at it. He was just looking at her naked body. Sylvia smiled in pride... and lust at this. Let him look. Let him look and look and look.

Cody, meanwhile, couldn't care any less about his dad's messages, right then. His mom's ass was all he really could think about. But he did care about his dad, so... he made an effort.

Or, rather, was about to, when his mom came to lay down next to him, resting her head next to his chest. Much like a girlfriend would.

Cody noted to himself that she very much wasn't.

"It's just instagram nonsense" she said, showing him her screen "your aunt pinged me" she explained.

On her phone he could see his aunt Anna, looking as hot as she always did, and posing next to... his uncle Rory???

That was unexpected.

"Having some fun tonight, with a very close friend of mine..." is all the caption said up top. But the picture didn't make it look like they were friends at all. Rory and Anna were touching cheeks with one another, with her sitting atop the kitchen counter--her hair wild and to one side, her clothes casual and loose, but revealing--and his uncle Rory all but holding her in his arms--neither of his hands were touching her, but both of his arms were around her, resting on the kitchen counter she was sitting on.

"Thanks to my sweet sister @SillyLaurent for introducing us!" the post finished, after the break. That's where the pings were coming from.

"Oh, it's blowing up...!" said his mom, putting the phone down "...and after everyone online was saying she was getting back with Cade...!" she laughed "I bet that's why she's doing this--she's so not into Rory...!" she rolled her eyes.

Cody had his own cellphone on his hand, the messages of his dad on-screen, but not opened. He didn't want to answer him yet.

"Hey kiddo! You guys doing okay out there?"

"What time do you go into the road again?"

"And I really hate to ask but has your mom... 'misbehaved' at all?"

The messages continued.

"I'm sorry you have to deal with this, kiddo. It shouldn't be on you. I will be talking to her as soon as you guys get here, I promise. We'll straighten this all out."

And so it went on. But Cody was barely looking at them. He just looked at his mom's naked body. Really let his eyes drown on it. Her nipples. Her pussy.

"She's so full of shit..." chuckled Sylvia, still talking about her sister. One last time before shutting up and meeting the eyes of her naked son. Looking for some kind of answer. Coyly pretending she would get one.

But Cody couldn't give a fuck. She knew he wouldn't. Not this Cody. This Cody was just looking at her tits, now. Right after looking at her sister's cleavage, on the instagram picture.

She was next to him--naked, her body sticky with dried sweat, her pussy filled to the brim--overflowing--with his cum... and all he could think about was her tits. She smiled, and her expression was, unashamedly, unreservedly, the kind of naughty no mother should ever show her son. Or no mother who had kept her clothes on in front of her son, anyways. But Sylvia knew she wasn't that anymore, and she knew her son didn't give a shit. About that, or about her sister's instagram news.

"You don't really care, do you?" she asked, knowing the answer already, but wanting it in the open so it got her going some more "you just want to fuck me again, don't you?" she growled, without intending to.

Hearing herself say it, it made her so horny again.

And Cody didn't say anything, but just from glancing at his still-hard dick, she knew the answer. Sylvia bit her lower lip.

"Me... and my sister, too, right?" she asked, her eyes again losing themselves in lust for an instant.

It caught Cody's attention.

"Everybody always wants to fuck the both of us" she lamented, but she didn't really sound bothered by it.

And she didn't wait for an answer.

"Let me just-" she said, closing what small distance remained between them, her eyes gesturing downwards "just- for a second..." she continued, looking past her son's eyes with filth and lust in her mind... and then downwards.

Cody saw her slowly lowering her head, down his body, her cellphone still in her hand...

And she just... popped her mouth over his dick. Just the head.

*POP* it sounded.

Again.

*POP*

And then a lick.

Just teasing. Playing. Enjoying it.

Just a mom, licking her son's fat cockhead.

"I just wanted-" she explained, without explaining anything "just a little bit-"

*POP*

And then her mouth went down almost half his length.

*POP* it sounded again, as she came up.

"Let me just- I just wanted to just-"

*SLUUUUUURP* it sounded next, as she sucked down on his cock and her spit dribbled down his shaft, her head trying to go as far down as she could get it.

"HNNNNN...!" moaned Cody at his mom's suction and tongue. It was good. She was good at sucking dick.

"You have such a huge cock, honey..." said his mom, almost slurring her words as she pumped his cock with her free hand.

Another pump, and another attempt at getting him all the way to the back of her throat.

"Oh yeah- Mom!" moaned Cody, his phone still on his hand.

She was pumping his cock with her mouth, now. A few strokes. A few pushes, grinds against the back of her mouth, just for their own sake... and getting it a quarter of an inch further each time...

And then *POP*, she'd release it. She was taking her time with it.

"Oooooh my god Cody" she moaned "This cock of yours...!" she'd explain, in-between licks at his cock slit "HMMMM-HMMMMMHHH" she'd finish, saying nothing, her mouth full with her dick.

"Hmmmmmm..." moaned Cody, holding her head, and enjoying her cocksucking.

*POP*

"Baby I'm completely sure Annie would love it, too..." said his mom, out of nowhere, coming out for air once again "your huge fucking cock..."

A groan was all Cody could answer, as his mom went back to work on his cock.

The idea made him horny beyond belief. But it was hard to ignore his mom swallowing as much of his dick as she could, each time. Licking the head of his dick, french kissing his cock--every few pumps of her head.

Kissing. They hadn't kissed yet, noticed Cody, as he saw his mom eagerly--enthusiastically--kissing the top of his cock, tongue and all, like she had never kissed him.

"HRMMMM..." he growled, growing hornier and hornier by the second as he enjoyed his mother's blowjob.

*POP*

"You should send them a pic..." said his mother, not looking at him anymore, just admiring his cock before going back to working it...

What?

She opened her mouth wide, letting it fall over his cock again. She pushed down, and slowly swallowed more and more of his length.

She had slowly repositioned herself, by now. She was all the way down on his crotch, just past being perpendicular to his body. He could see her stretched out across the bed, her naked body bent at the torso to face him while she sucked his cock, her legs further away from him than her face was, now.

Her cellphone was still in one of her hands.

"HMMMMMMMMMNNNNN...!" she moaned, her face contorted with pleasure "Your cock is so hot, honey!" she whimpered "why is it so hot???" she whined, pouting.

Sylvia tried again.

"OOoooooh yeah, mom..." moaned Cody, now, at her latest attempt at swallowing the entirety of his dick.

With his dick still in her mouth, she repositioned herself again, crawling further beneath him. She was now completely parallel to him, her huge tits pressed against his thighs and knees. Her ass was up in the air, propping itself up on her knees, both of which fit snugly between his own legs. She was trying to get some vertical space by raising her torso. Space to align her throat with the length of his cock. Space to fit his huge dick all the way into her mouth.

Cody loved seeing his mom's ass raised up into the air. The heart that her fat, hard asscheeks drew against the ugly, decolored wallpaper of the cheap hotel they were staying at--it whet his appetite. It was a perfect view for getting a blowjob. Especially one from your own mom.

He grabbed the back of her head.

"OOOOOhhh yeah...! Mommm...!" he moaned, rolling his hips at her sweet mouth. Urgency in his voice, now. He wanted to fuck her more. Whether her face or her pussy, he needed to use her more.

"GLURRRGHHH- BLRRRGHH..." his mom gargled, her eyes turning white for a second.

*POP*

"OH BABY THAT WAS SO HOT!" she moaned, as soon as she came up for air.

She opened her mouth again, and he pressed her face down. She grabbed onto his thighs to stay in place and push herself down as far as she could manage, while he pushed his dick up again.

"GRRRGHHHHH- MMMMNNRRRRGGGGHHHHH-" his slut of a mother moaned, almost to the base of his dick.

Almost.

"MMMMMMMNNNNNNNGHHHH MNNNNNNNGHHHHH" she kept moaning, his cock vibrating with her vocalizations, as he pressed her further down. Harder down. Raising her body more, getting more height by pulling her knees closer to her chest.

And as she pushed his dick further and deeper into her face, Cody himself grunted with pleasure. Moaned with power as he held the 39-year-old woman's nose hard against his pubic hair.

His mom's arms almost flailed around at his pushiness. Her reflexes came online, gagging again, her legs twitching. But she successfully ignored every one of them. She just raised her ass further into the air instead, using her feet, now. She pressed her face against his groin with her weight, instead of just her finicky neck.

"HNNNNNGRRGGLLLLGL- MMMMMMHHHHHNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHGLLGLGLGLLGL-" his pretty-faced mom gargled, almost vomiting, from the depth of the assault on her throat.

And it made Cody fire up. Enraged. Unbelievably horny. How could this... this complete slut be his mother???? he thought. He couldn't believe it. He wouldn't believe it. He needed to see her. See her face. See the face of this woman who would get her ass all the way into the air, on top of a 40-bucks-a-night bed, just so she could align her body weight the proper way to force her face--against her own reflexes--onto a teenager's cock.

Still grabbing her by the head, he slowly turned her upwards to face him. He wanted to see her eyes. Recognize this slut's gaze, so that something told him this was indeed his mother. The woman who had raised him. The woman who took him to school functions, and attended PTA meetings. The woman who scolded him when he said bad words, and taught him how to remember the multiplication table.

So, he raised her gaze to meet his, like his own mother had so many times done before. Like she had asked him--taught him--to always meet her beautiful, sparkling green eyes.

But he couldn't. He couldn't find them. When he saw this slut's eyes, they were empty of pupils. As she gargled and choked on the size of his dick, they had turned an empty white. Devoid of anything but a filthy slut's shameless pleasure.

Cody let go of the pressure against her head.

And then she, without looking down again, pushed herself back to the base of his dick and sucked hard as she brought her head back up. Her lips pressed hard, in a ring, against the base of his cock even as she slowly pulled herself upwards. Her face was deformed from the suction.

"OOOOoooouuuuuuuuuHHHHHHHH!!!!" moaned Cody, his own eyes narrowing with pleasure, as his mom used every muscle on her face to apply some real, hard suction on his cock.

Cody arched his back, craning his head back and into the pillow as he really enjoyed this world-class blowjob. As he turned off everything else in his mind but the feelings of his dick.

He felt his mom's powerful mouth go up half his length again...

"HHRRRRNNNNNNNTTTH!!!" he groaned, before it came down on his dick again and then...

*CLICK*

The artificial, pre-recorded shutter sound of a phone camera went off, and Cody had to wonder what had just happened--even as his brain scrambled to feel anything at all but the luxury cock sucking he was getting.

*POP* his mom's blowjob sounded, and he lowered his gaze at her, his breath hastened.

"Here...!" she said, her breath short. She was handing him her phone with one hand, while pumping and feeling up his cock with the other "you press 'send' on that..." she growled, kissing the shaft of his cock in-between phrases. She chuckled before letting her tongue travel all the way from the base of his dick to the top, and her face had the naughtiest smile he had ever seen in his life.

Cody just stared in awe at the woman sucking his cock. Unbelievable. What an unbelievable slut.

He grabbed the phone, pumping his hips against her grip as he did so.

"The key is 2105" the slut continued, still making love to his cock with her mouth "...me and your father's wedding anniversary..." she giggled, pointing to her wedding ring, which was clearly visible against the girth of his cock.

He opened the phone, which was already on the filthy message group, and pressed send on her dirty message.

"All done?" his mom laughed, using her tongue to expertly lick under the ridge of his cock.

His father didn't deserve this woman, he thought. In any sense. And then his conscience and his dick both twitched, as he minimized the messaging app and a picture of their family greeted him.

His dad. His mom. His sister Isabella. And him, smiling in the middle, with his mom's arms over his shoulders. A picture from their trip to Istanbul. All huddled together. All smiling and dressed for the cold. A happy, well-adjusted family if he'd ever seen one.

He felt the bed move. Inevitably, it made him look towards the naked woman in the room with him. His mom.

"You never answered me, honey..." the woman growled, letting go of his cock "you want to fuck my sister, too, right? Just like she does?" she asked, crawling away from him, turning around, and pointing her ass towards him.

He looked at the picture again... and then closed his eyes and imagined what his aunt would look like naked.

"You know your mom can't ever let you fuck her, right?" his mom mocked, her ass facing him now, her pussy gaping and open towards him "I need to protect you from sluts like her" she said "That's what a good mom would do. She's insane, you know?" she explained "And I can't ever let you be alone with her" she laughed.

"So... will you try and get her naked while I'm in the room, maybe?" she cackled "you wouldn't ever try that, right? Get me involved in your fucking perversions?" she accused, bouncing her ass in the air, her fat asscheeks jiggling, as she offered herself like a bitch in heat.

It was filling Cody with determination.

But before anything else happened, another message came through. Cody glanced at it and felt his brain melt.

Any other day, he would never have believed what it read. He would never have believed it's implications.

On that day, however, it only took him glancing towards the other end of the bed to understand what was really possible, now. What he really had to look forward to, in his life.

Another message came right after, this time from his father. But he didn't see it. The phone was already discarded. The picture of the smiling family to one side, the screen still featuring it, but the phone forgotten and lost atop the covers, as the naked mother in the room was finally mounted from behind, her voice filling the room with a loud, animalistic moan as her horny son and his huge cock finally penetrated her again.

----------------------------

"OOOOOOHHHHHMMMMM!!!!" moaned Anna, on the screen, in a very exaggerated, comedic reaction to eating a spoonful of ice cream for the first time in her life. Her co-star scurried about in the busy scene, embarrassed and trying to stop her from making a scene at the town carnival.

The entire room laughed, to both her relief... and horror.