Cody's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hated that scene.

"Wait- you had seen this piece of garbage already???" asked Noelle, possibly speaking for the entire family "then why in the world did you pick it for tonight???? GOD"

"Why not? It's a good movie!" said Jared, defensively.

"Shhh..." interrupted William, trying to contain his children while his wife wasn't there.

"GOD Jared, are you a douchebag professionally, then, or just on your time off???" spat back Noelle, as the bickering continued despite stony William trying to intervene.

Anna tried laughing but ended up just rolling her eyes. All of a sudden, she wasn't in the mood anymore. After the text she had gotten... after what she had texted back...

She felt anxious. Impatient. She wanted to go to bed. She couldn't give one more fuck about all the cutesy family time.

Derek had noticed, she realized. He knew her well.

"Something wrong, Annie?" he whispered, leaning her way, trying not to get other people involved. Typical, gallant Derek. She sighed.

Rory, of course, noticed too, quickly turning his head towards them. It made her want to scream.

God, she had been so stupid.

"Is uh-" Rory started "is there something we- uh- I can do, Annie?" he said, with the least confident attempt at a smirk she had ever seen. It was like nails on a chalkboard, interacting with him.

"It's uh- it's ok, guys..." she whispered back, with a fake smile "I just- um- I'm just not feeling well..." she lied. She actually felt great. She felt excited. Giddy. Like a schoolgirl. Like she hadn't felt in years. Decades. She was only just bored of... this.

She wanted to hunker down on a bed and text for hours and hours. She wanted to get her clothes off and maybe feel herself a bit. Or feel herself a lot. Maybe take a couple of pictures. Maybe send a couple of pictures.

Break the ice. With a certain boy.

She just didn't want to... play pretend anymore. At this.

"Annie" insisted Derek, in a whisper. Good, gallant Derek. Muscular Derek. Cucked Derek. "It's okay if you just leave for your room, you know?" he said, warmly. With a soft smile that would murder a million girls.

He was really such a good guy, thought Anna, her heart melting from looking at his eyes. At how sincere they were. There was a time she would have fucked him every which way. Given him everything.

"Want me to take you?" jumped in Rory "I can- uh- the house is big and-" he stuttered.

"I'm-" she scoffed "I'm alright, Rory" she sentenced, her voice coming up a bit harsher than she meant it.

Rory's heart sank. She could see it on his face.

God, she had been so fucking stupid.

"Your mom showed me around earlier" she explained, with a much kinder tone "I know where my room is, so don't worry so much, ok?" she tried clarifying, in her best attempt at letting him down easier than she just had.

By now, everyone else was also looking her way.

She chuckled.

"Sorry, everyone" she started, in a louder tone "I'm not- I'm a bit tired so... I think I'll just go to my room for the night..." she explained, and you could immediately hear everyone's disappointment.

"It's your fault, you jackass! You and your douchy fucking movie!" loudly whispered Noelle, kicking her brother Jared in the shins.

"What? No it's not! If anything it's Rory's fault! He creeped her out with his stupid crush!" he bickered back, in another whisper that everyone in the room could hear.

Anna just chuckled. By now, Derek had paused the movie.

"It's no one's- you guys have all been lovely, ok? I just don't feel that well..." she lied, again, with a friendly chuckle to sell the line.

She really was a world-class actress, thought Derek.

"Anyways, good night, everyone!" she said, waving around the room "I'll see you guys tomorrow, ok?" she smiled, as she got up and crossed the room.

Derek smiled at her, and then watched her leave, as did the rest of the room.

Rory and Jared, meanwhile, couldn't help but stare at her ass, as she glided past them. It was impossible not to, the way it jutted out from her lower back, from her thin waist. Anyone would be flabbergasted, when seeing it up close. Even William was, whose own wife had nothing to envy anyone in the ass department. However, she was still in the bathroom, so he let his eyes indulge themselves. Just a bit.

Derek himself would have gone for it, if the angle she left the room in had allowed him to. That's how incredible it was.

It was perfect. A perfect ass.

And as she carried it to her borrowed room, Anna Laurent--movie star--could not help but feel it tingle as she fantasized about all the ways she would be giving it away this following week.

------------------------------------------

Anna Laurent! He was gonna get to fuck Anna Laurent!!! Cody's mind screamed. The teenager's brain was drowning in a cocktail of hormones, trying and failing to believe his luck, as he slammed his mom's ass into his groin.

"OOOOOOHHHHHMMMMM!!!!" moaned Sylvia, in eager pleasure, as her son pushed his huge cock back into the pussy that birthed him.

Would she moan like her sister did? Softer? Harder? He wondered, as he pressed his body forward and over his mom's, reaching below her and grabbing some pendulous tit.

Both women looked so similar, he thought, looking at the mane of hair in front of him. His mom was just more erotic. With wider hips, and more obscene tits. On account of being a mother, he figured. His mother. So, if his aunt Annie was the princess of the set, his mom was the queen.

Or the filthiest concubine, he thought, pushing his dick harder into her. Picking up more force, still.

He made a fist around his mom's mane of hair and pulled, trying to remember what was the last film he had seen his sexy aunt in.

Sylvia felt her hair being grabbed, and pulled, and couldn't believe her own luck.

Truly, nothing like his wimpy father... her brain cried, relieved at having found a cock that could break her.

And--apparently--barely even trying.

She had expected him to be great. Amazing, even. He was her son, after all. But she had expected him to grow into this. Become this. After some time.

Instead, it was barely an evening into their tryst--now almost half an hour into their second round--and Sylvia couldn't believe how hard her son was still railing her. Pushing inside her with all he had. He was grabbing her hair with one hand, while lifting her leg with the other.

"YES YES FUCK ME FUCK ME!" screamed Sylvia, as her pussy was ravaged--as her round ass slapped again and again against her son's midsection.

The rickety bed squealed and squeaked with their pushing and pulling and bouncing, already displaced from its original spot by their heavy fucking.

"HRRAAAAAH- HRAAAAAAH!!!" grunted Sylvia, like a paid whore, whenever her son pulled harder on her mane of hair, and she got impaled further and harder on his cock. She had long been crying now, tears streaming down her face from both pleasure and pain at her son's relentless attack.

"You fucking slut... you fucking slut...!" chanted Cody, as he furiously pushed himself inside the woman that raised him and loved him and taught him good from wrong since he came into this world.

"YES YES YES!!!" she cried, stupidly. Inanely. Her tits bounced around, swinging and slapping together like fat, erotic pendulums. A temptation in themselves--like everything else about this woman.

"I'mgunna- UHM- ImgunnacumImgunnacum- NNGH-" she cried, reveling in it. Letting herself go, completely. She was barely even trying to fuck him anymore. She was just there to be fucked by his cock.

What a selfish cunt.

He took his cock out of her pussy.

"Hyyyyeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhh...!" she gasped, for a full second--like she had just come up from air, after having the wind kicked out of her "Nnnoooooh..." she moaned, looking back at her son with pain in her eyes "IwannacumIwasabouttocum-" she whimpered, a look of pleading in her face, before being turned around and folded over, her legs pushed together and to her side, as her son pierced her again, this time pressing down on her legs with one hand as he inserted his dick with the other.

"HYYYIIIINNNNNNNGHHHHH!!!!" squealed Sylvia, gritting her teeth as his son finished putting his dick in and grabbed onto one of her tits again.

And then the real assault started.

"HRM! HRM! FUCK! FUCK!" her son grunted, each time he pushed into her with all the strength of his back.

"HHHNNNNNOOOOAAHHHHHHHAAAAHHH!" screamed Sylvia, throwing her head back at this renewed assault.

What was this? What was he doing?

He was pressing hard against her with his weight and his strength. Pressing on the outside of her right leg with his left hand, so it was pushed against her left thigh. At the same time, her ass was slightly raised by his cock and the pressure on her knees. Her waist hurt a bit with the way he was twisting and folding her body. And the way he pressed downwards on her leg... it's as if he wanted to squeeze her pussy down on his cock. Like a sleeve. A cocksleeve that needed to feel tighter.

Meanwhile, her torso was facing up. He was pressing down and against her to keep her twisted--he wanted her twisted--he wanted her ass at the right incline to be fucked, but also turned on its side so he could press her legs together and squeeze his cock with her pussy, all the while turning her shoulders around so that his right hand could grope her tit. Hold onto it like it was some leash for him to grab onto. Keep steady.

She was a fucktoy, she realized. They had only started this affair, and she was already her son's fucktoy. It was driving her insane!

"HRNNNT HRNNNT HRNNNT" Sylvia grunted, every time his cock came in and hit against the very back of her pussy. He was slicing into her like butter, now, she realized. She was already beyond overfucked by his huge cock. Each thrust was hard and long, but not just fast. They were strong. Powerful. Like a hammer. He wasn't just fucking her, he was stabbing her with his cock. Knocking against her cervix. Like he wanted to hurt her. And it did hurt. It hurt so fucking good she could pass out!

She was so glad she didn't cum before, like a fucking bore of a woman, who's merely satisfied with opening her legs for her son. She was now going to cum from being her son's thing. And he was going to make her cum so fucking hard, now. So fucking hard.

"HEEERGHN- HYEEERGHN-" gargled Sylvia, every time her ass slapped against her son's groin.

Meanwhile, Cody grunted like he was rowing the last sprint in a race.

The room was drowned in the sounds of fucking. The entire floor, was. The horny mother's screams and grunts easily going past the hotel thin walls and its thin doors.

"Oh fuck mom I'm gonna cum again...!" grunted Cody, still throwing Sylvia's folded ass into his cock like she was a sleeve for him to use.

Sylvia just moaned an answer, not really saying anything, just an acknowledgement that she was still aware of what was happening. She had been screaming and flailing around so much, you would have thought she was trying to get away.

The air in the room was now rarified. The couple had been sweating and cursing and moaning inside there for more than an hour, now. On their way to two. Sylvia's hair was sticking to her face, and her shoulders, and her neck. And Cody's body was similarly covered with a thin layer of sweat, his crotch--in particular--was drowned in their fluids. Completely drenched in his mother's pussy juice and ass sweat, more than his father's had ever been, and much more than he had even gotten out of her in one fuck session. But Cody didn't know this. He just knew that, for the second time that night, he was about to cum inside his mother, like he'd always dreamed of doing--and she was eager, desperate, to take it all--like she never thought she would be. For any man, much less her own son.

"CUM INSIDE ME..." she grunted, in a broken whisper, her voice coarse and deformed by pleasure "CUM INSIDE YOUR MOTHER BABY..." she begged, not looking at her son anymore, just trying to keep herself in the room for when she finally felt her son explode inside her again. It was taking everything she had. Just trying to keep her orgasm for when she could feel his semen hit her womb, like a bride keeps herself chaste for her groom.

Or a wife keeps herself loyal for her husband.

Or a mom keeps herself modest for her son, her brain completed the chain of thoughts. And it was too much. That last bit of naughtiness... it set her off.

"HEEEAAAH-ah- AAAANNHH! HAAAAN-NN-NHH!" her orgasm started hitting her, even as she tried keeping it at bay. Despite her best efforts, it was going to happen. But, lucky for her, it was just in time, because her son gave in and also shot his seed inside her at that precise moment, finally allowing her to let go.

"Grrrrngh...!" he groaned, his teeth clenched, his face strained with pleasure and release as his cock spewed rope after rope of fertile seed into his mother's unprotected womb for the second time in as many hours "...HHnnngh...! Yessss momm tAKE ITTT...!" he mumbled, gritting his teeth and slurring his words as he pushed his dick into his mom as far as it would reach, and held it there. Using his grip over his mother's ass to keep her in place, despite her flailing limbs as she herself reached orgasm.

Sylvia, meanwhile, clenched her fists over the covers until her knuckles went white as her entire body tensed up, pleasure tingling from her pussy and expanding outwards throughout her body. Grunting a high-pitched screech which wouldn't have felt out of place coming from a dog, she felt her womb fill up, as she was pumped with as much semen as she had ever been filled with. Never in her life had she felt so full as she had that night, the night she finally goaded her son into fucking her.

As the orgasm ripped through her, Sylvia was aware of every nerve ending in her body, the waves of pleasure expanding her perception of herself--of her own body--as she discovered places within herself that she didn't even know were there.

The tide of pleasure seemed to go on forever but, of course, it couldn't.

"Heeaaah...! Ahaaahhnnn...!" she moaned, ever softer, as her body settled down, twitching away the last bits of delicious orgasm which were still coursing through her, each aftershock barely weaker than the usual orgasms her husband had accustomed her to, throughout the years. She licked her lips a few times, eager to get a better taste of the delicious afterglow--desperate to catch every last bit of pleasure she had been gifted--before finally feeling her body relax.

Thank god for this night, or she would never have been reminded of how earth-shattering sex could be.

She felt her head flop back onto the mattress and only then realized she had tensed her back so much her head had been in the air. As she let herself flop back, she felt Cody's deflating dick leave her pussy and again noticed just how full her son had made her feel. The sheer size of him. And how truly deep he had actually gotten.

"Hmmm..." she moaned, in satisfaction--and a little bit of sadness--at the biggest, best ride of her life coming to it's natural conclusion.

She felt her son drop himself next to her, the bounce turning her to rest on her side. Sylvia's entire body tingled, still, from the afterglow of their fuck.

She knew she was going to be sore tomorrow but, for now, those endorphins were doing their magic.

Never mind this being the best sex of her entire life--which it was--this was the best night of her entire life. Her wedding. Her graduation. Nothing even came close.

They both were winded. Her breath was short. Even her athlete son's breathing was agitated. No cardio was enough, she thought, with a smile.

Would he want to go a third time? Did he want her that much?

Maybe. She had caught him looking so many times, after all--really, ogling her. He was lucky his mom had a pervert sister and a pervert husband. Well, and she was lucky to have such a pervert son, too.

She snickered. She felt accomplished. Proud. And why not feel proud, she thought. Her son had to be one of the best fucks on the planet! Any mother would be proud!

She finally turned around. He was laying back, with his arm over his eyes, just winding down. Her baby's huge cock wasn't even completely deflated. In fact, it was more like it was barely soft.

Oh wow. Were they about to go again, then?

As soon as she thought so, her pussy tingled.

Oh wow. Was she really up for it? She couldn't believe it!

It seems like she was, she admitted to herself, as she ogled her son's body again.

Oooh he was delicious...

She wanted to laugh out loud...! Nothing in the world had ever felt this way for her. She was ravenous!

Before letting her lust get the better of her again, she looked around the room.

The bed was no longer cornered, like it was when they got there. Their thrusting and bouncing and thrashing had moved it. She could see herself in the mirror, now, where before she couldn't.

God, she looked a total mess.

Her makeup was ruined, for one. Her mascara was streaming down her face. Her hair was tangled and stuck to her cheek and her neck and her temple, unevenly wet. She had her son's fingers marked on her tits and rug burns on her elbows.

Her lipstick was almost perfect, however. Barely smeared. More like somewhat uneven, from sucking Cody's cock.

That's right. They hadn't kissed at all, she realized. Not even a peck on the lips.

She turned her head back over her shoulder, her eyes went straight to Cody's cock. You could still make out some of her lipstick on it. More importantly, he was starting to get properly hard again.

While she looked for her lipstick on his dick, he was looking at her through the mirror. Her reflection. Maybe just looking at her tits again.

Neither of them had said anything yet.

"So..." she said, sitting on her side and breaking the silence as she turned her body back around towards her baby boy "...should we, um..."

His dick was rock hard again.

Amazing... thought Sylvia, who could still feel her son's cum dripping out from her pussy. She was so full of his cum, and yet he was ready to go again?

"Let me call you 'Aunt Anna' this time..." he simply said, and she was awestruck at the audacity! He wanted to fuck her again, while pretending it was her younger sister he was fucking? The younger sister--she was now certain--he would be fucking all week, starting mere hours from now?

She was pissed. Humiliated. She clenched her teeth in anger...

And then she smiled.

It made her so horny she shivered. And then laughed. She was joyful. Happy. She had found her man, finally! The man to cheat on his father with! The man to have that threesome with!

And he wasn't even looking at her face. He was still just stuck ogling her tits.

Sylvia crawled on top of the bed, and couldn't believe her luck.

---------------------------