Cody's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, Annie!" added Noelle, quickly jumping into the conversation "do you need a college-aged friend to invite to your Hollywood parties maybe?" she said, with a wink.

Anna chuckled.

"Oh, you don't want to go to any of those, believe me..." she answered, rolling her eyes "it's all rich assholes and pretentious bores trying to cop a feel..." she chuckled, with an overly sour frown on her face.

"Are they famous assholes, though???" insisted his sister, with a playful smile.

"I guess some of they are, sure..." giggled Anna, knowingly giving the teenager the setup she wanted.

"Well, then that's already a leg-up from the garden variety assholes I have to deal with..." she shrugged, with a lovely twinkle in her eye.

"Hahahaha..." laughed Anna "Fair enough...!"

Anna was behaving surprisingly... conservative compared to how playful and noisy she usually was, thought Derek. Perhaps, despite her own considerable success, she could still be intimidated by a pack of gold-spooned teenagers--like nearly everyone else.

"Then--" Anna resigned herself, raising her shoulders "...I guess next time I have a party where there won't be a thousand losers trying to get a pretty 19-year-old like you casting couch'd... I'll give you a call!"

"Oh my god!!! Really????" screamed Noelle, almost jumping out of her seat "I mean I was just joking before but, like, would you really let me go with you to one of your baller parties???"

"I'd think your own parties are 'baller' enough!" argued Anna, giggling at Noelle's enthusiasm but genuinely wondering if Noelle truly didn't see enough rich and famous kids in her own circle. Far from giggling alongside sweet Anna, Noelle's brothers were quick to groan in annoyance at their sister's airhead energy.

Noelle was Derek's second youngest sibling, and everybody's favorite--despite all the teasing. She was 19 and had just dropped out of biochemistry to change her major to... art. Despite her put-upon ditziness, she was surprisingly smart, just not particularly ambitious. She was also undeniably beautiful--with a sexy purple streak over her shiny black hair, a stylish pair of thick-rimmed glasses, and a slim, youthful figure which carried a nice set of breasts--and she'd much more often lean on that over her brains, to the chagrin of everyone around her. So, the truth was, while no one was all that thrilled about her throwing her brains away on a silly art degree, neither Derek nor her parents were all that worried about her future. At worst, she'd end up marrying some surgeon or CEO or something. She was going to be fine.

"What if I get, like, discovered, though??? I mean, I've been in commercials already!" Noelle went on, arguing with one of her brothers who was intent on making fun of her.

Derek took the opportunity to go back to his previous line of inquiry.

"So, what were you saying about the paparazzi?" he asked, turning to his sister-in-law again.

"Oh, it's nothing..." groaned Anna, shaking her head "it's just that some clickbait site is convinced I'm getting back together with Cade--I don't know who told them that, it's a complete lie...! In fact, I bet it was Cade's management who planted the story!" she explained "But, anyways--I heard about it coming out ahead of time when his ex-wife's side contacted me for comment, and just decided to dodge the whole thing entirely!" she sighed, sounding exasperated.

His mom was nodding along.

"So, you know... I called Sylvie, who called Vicky and... well... you guys were gracious enough to let me hide out in your home for a few weeks, while the story dies down..."

Anna sighed, shaking her head again.

"Oh, honey I told you it's no problem!" Victoria said, reassuring her "you're also a part of the family, you know?" she insisted.

"Oh, thank you, Vicky!" said Anna, reaching over and grabbing Derek's mother's hand "I can't tell you what a relief it is to be able to escape so many prying eyes! This was supposed to be my brief vacation, you know?"

"Yes, I think you told me! Before you travel again for a film, right?" answered Derek's mom, before leaning down and closer to Anna to whisper "but I don't know how many 'prying eyes' you really managed to escape..."

Anna giggled brightly as his mother discreetly pointed her eyes around the table--towards his brothers, slowly moving from one, to the other, to the next one...

To him.

"Wait, what?" whispered Derek, jumping at his mother's accusation.

His brothers were one thing, as they were hardly making it secret that they thought Anna was the most beautiful woman in the room. But him??? He'd been married to her sister for almost twenty years, now! Come on!

Anna giggled delightfully again, covering her mouth.

"Oh don't pretend honey!" answered his mother, shaking her head "I've seen the way you look at her!" she whispered, with a frown on her face.

"What-? No, I-" stuttered Derek.

"Well, it's too late, honey..." said Victoria, ignoring his complaints "you had your chance with her and lost it!"

What???

"Because yes I heard all about your youthful indiscretions!" she went on.

"What???" he finally managed to vocalize "what 'indiscretions'???"

Anna giggled again.

"Oh, whatever you want to call them!" insisted his mother, rolling her eyes and shaking her head "I know you were all over her back when you had just started dating Sylvie!"

"I... was?" wondered Derek.

Derek honestly could not remember anything like an 'indiscretion'. He thought Anna was hot, sure. And he also thought she was hot while he was starting to date Sylvia, yes. But it never turned to anything! They flirted back and forth like all teenagers do at some point, but she was younger than him--even younger than Sylvia--and he was already courting her sister, so nothing ever came of it. He made sure it didn't! That's why she had remained a fantasy all these years! Because something maybe could have happened, but nothing ever did!

He was trying to come up with an answer to give, but he was honestly so confused he didn't know where to start.

Luckily for him, Anna jumped in to save his skin.

"Vicky..." she said "maybe... I exaggerated the details a little bit..." she offered, with a concerned smile.

She did? What?

"No, no, honey" answered his mom, shaking her finger "you don't need to cover for him! He was a flirt and a cad, and he needs to own up to it!" she scolded.

Turning to Derek, she whispered "I... may have told your mom about the school-dance afterparty the other night..." Her hand was hovering over her mouth in what seemed like sincere concern, and her eyes were looking up at him--as if pleading some sort of forgiveness.

The school dance afterparty??

Derek tried to recall...

He had met Sylvia--and Anna--while he was in high-school, but him and Sylvia had only started dating once he was in college and she was a high-school senior. He didn't want to make any sort of move before she was eighteen, and he hadn't. A few months after they started dating, they went to one of her school's dances--it was one of their first outings as a couple--and then... after they left and went to the afterparty in her house...

Sylvia had fallen asleep after drinking too much, Derek had taken her to a different room, away from the party, and... having drank too much himself... had fallen asleep next to her...

Hadn't he?

He tried recalling if anything else had happened, but nothing came to mind.

He remembered waking up a few times throughout the night and hornily making out with Sylvia a whole lot but... other than that... nothing had happened, right?

"Don't you remember?" whispered Anna "oh god maybe you forgot???" she said, suddenly recoiling from the conversation, her hand over her mouth.

"He forgot what?" asked Jared, suddenly paying attention to the other side of the table.

"Nothing!" jumped Anna, smiling nervously at his brother-in-laws younger brother, who just stared incredulously, not really convinced by the loud declaration of innocence.

Derek, meanwhile, was stunned. Had something else happened during the afterparty????

As his brain was shooting every which way, Derek's mom leaned closer to him and whispered, directly into his ear.

"You might trick Annie into thinking you don't still fancy her, sweetheart..." she said, bringing Derek back from his thoughts "but you can't trick me, honey... after all..." she trailed off "I'm your mom!" she giggled, giving him a wink as she leaned back and into her seat.

-----------------

"YES!!! I'M YOUR MOM, BABYYYY!!!" screamed Sylvia, just about three hours away from her husband's family dinner.

Derek's son, Cody, was firmly mounted on top of her, as they both fucked each other with total abandon, losing themselves completely in the pleasure of each other's bodies. Sylvia's naked figure shook and shivered, as she hung on to her son's neck for dear life, her tits swinging wildly over her chest while Cody's cock furiously assaulted her.

"Yes!!! Tell me!!!" screamed Cody, his dick sawing in and out of her pussy with furious, long, hard strokes.

"I'm your- mom- Cody-!" She moaned, her voice cutting out intermittently from the sheer strength of each thrust "AND YOUR DICK- YOUR HUGE COCK IS ALL THE WAY INSIDE MY PUSSY!!!!" Sylvia screamed, egging him on as much as she could as she herself drowned in pleasure from the deep thrusts of her son's enormous dick.

"All the way, Cody! SHOVE IT IN ALL THE WAY!!!" she repeated, barking, gasping for breath as every thrust of her son's powerful back took the air right out of her lungs "You're fucking me, Cody!! YOU'RE FUCKING YOUR MOM!!!" she cried, gritting her teeth between grunts, and holding on for dear life as her son's rower's back put all of its power into drilling a hole through her.

The teenager was folding her over by her legs, grabbing them both by the back of her knees, hooking them over his elbows, and letting his weight feed his dick all the way into her pussy.

Sylvia's ass, meanwhile, was raised all the way from the bed, her pussy pointing towards the ceiling as it was fed the largest cock she had ever had the pleasure of fucking. His dick was so long, and her ass was so high in the air, Cody had to hold a strange sort of forward squat just to have enough leverage to properly saw his dick in and out of his mom. A thin layer of sweat was already covering both of their bodies as the body heat and vigorous fucking from the mom and son couple compounded on itself.

It hadn't taken long for both of them to stop thinking too much about their circumstances. Right now it was just their genitals talking, as the loving mother and her timid son cursed and grunted and moaned together, eagerly fucking the shit out of each other.

Cody would have been trying fancier stuff, trying to impress her somehow--he still wanted to--but right now he simply couldn't believe how good her pussy felt. From looking straight into her eyes and trying to grasp the excitement of what was happening when he started fucking his mom, his tongue was now hanging from his mouth, and his eyes were lost somewhere in the top corner of the room as his entire focus was spent feeling every last fold, nook and cranny of his mom's incredible cunt.

"Oooh yeah mom YEAH MOM YEAH MOM!" the timid teen started chanting, howling it into the ceiling as he thought about all the times she had picked him up from school in an outfit that showed off her ass a bit too much, or grounded him while wearing a bit too tightly fitted clothes, plus all the times he had caught his friend Xander ogling her after a long videogame session...

Go fuck yourself Xander! His mind screamed, sending the order to keep rolling his hips and drowning in the sweet endorphins of MILF fucking.

Cody groaned, his energy picking up as he made an extra effort to really grind his dick extra hard into his mom's cunt with every stroke. Really reach into her.

"OOOOOOHmmmm...!" she moaned, as soon as he started. Cody felt a swell of pride in his chest as he saw her face deformed, her tits shaking all over the place; as he heard her pussy making obscene sounds, and forced his cock further and harder into heaven.

"YOU LIKE THAT MOM????" yelled Cody "You like it when I FUCK you??? You like it when your SON fucks you???"

"YES! YES!! I love it!!!" she cried, her neck tense and tight as she tried her best to weather the storm of his libido "I've been dreaming of this!! Ever since that stupid conversation with your father!!!!"

"FUCK YES! YES!" he screamed, re-accommodating them and pulling her back and into his body, as he now lifted his mom's hips by her ass and pulled his legs further apart.

Sylvia let go of her son's neck and let her head bounce on the bed as she repositioned herself and lifted her back off the mattress. Her knuckles quickly turned white as she grabbed onto the covers with both hands while she was railed harder and faster by her muscular son.

"HRNNNG!!! HRNNNNNG!!!" she moaned, through gritted teeth, staring straight into Cody's pleasure-filled face. The proud mother scrambled with her left leg and both her arms as she did her best to balance herself and align her pussy properly with her son's raging, spearing cock, while he lifted her lower back and waist from the mattress by her thick, toned ass and the thigh of her wide-open right leg.

He was really fucking handling her, and she couldn't wait for the cramps she'd have the next day. A naughty cackle escaped her throat as she imagined greeting her husband with a limp. A limp she wished she would now get from fucking their son as hard as she could ever fuck.

"UHHNNNG UHNNNGG UHNNNNNG!!!" she grunted, bouncing her ass as best she could from the position she was in. Her son leaned further back and took her with him, letting his hands roam through her body more thoroughly as he fell into a different rhythm--one that let him scratch her G-spot more directly--making Sylvia gasp in awed recognition and anxiety. Sincere anxiety at the looming threat of cumming yet again without her 18 year old even breaking a sweat.

Cody gasped out his own pleasure as his hands explored her hips, waist and lower body. Not quite reaching all the way to her tits, but nonetheless finding plenty to grope and enjoy.

"Oh yeah mom..." cried Cody, slowing down to appreciate his mom's tight, naked body better. He let his eyes drown in her taut belly, her huge, dancing tits, her flaring hips, before he was staring straight at the point where his cock bottomed out into her pussy. Straight at the spot where his and his mom's pubic hair rubbed against each other. Her skirt was lifted up to her waist, almost below her tits, and he made sure to hold it there, just to appreciate the view of their genitals grinding together for a few more seconds. "Your pussy is so incredible..." he moaned, gasping for air as his mom grinded her pussy side to side and up and down on his rock-hard cock.

"Thank you baby..." she growled, busy grinding her pussy down while she positioned her legs to either side of her son--the flat of her feet now against the mattress--while at the same time lifting herself up on her palms. As soon as she was properly balanced, she started picking up speed again, raising her ass back up from her son's crotch. Hard.

She wanted to blow his mind, too. Give him her best performance.

"Oh yeah...!" her son moaned, lifting his own ass as he picked up the pace again "Yeah mom!! Yeah!"

"Huh- huhheh- huh...!" Sylvia laughed. A clumsy laugh. A stuttering laugh. Interrupted by the bouncing of her ass and the punching of her son's cock into the back of her pussy.

"Is your mom-UHNG! Is your mom a good fuck, honey?" she asked him, with a naughty smile on her face.

"The best!" yelled Cody, "You're the best!!!" he repeated, and he leaned further back and pushed his dick upwards. Hard.

"OOOOooo- OOooohhhmMM!!" Sylvia moaned, her eyes turning white again as she felt the head of Cody's cock scraping straight into her G-spot. She hadn't come all the way back down from his assault when she felt herself being pulled on top of her son by the hem of her still-hanging-there skirt. She heard the cloth rip and tear as her strong son pulled from it--against her weight--and landed her on top of him.

Yesssss. Was all Sylvia could think, her eyes almost white as she saw the room's dirty ceiling flashing past her eyes while she was lifted from the bed and pulled towards the man who wanted to fuck her better. Feel her up more.

This is what she had wanted. This is what she had been hoping for.

She landed her hands and her weight on her son's shoulders as he struggled to disentangle her and himself from her last piece of clothing. She immediately started scrambling to work her hips on top of him.

"TEAR IT-NGH... TEAR IT APART- I DON'T CARE!!!" she cried, between gasps, longing for his cock--hurriedly bouncing her hips, frantically trying to feel his dick ripping through her again.

"HNNN- HNNNN- HNNNN-" she whined, desperately, as she pushed her ass down--positioned herself better--while her son gave up on the formalities and finished getting her naked by ripping her skirt apart.

The big-titted beauty felt her pussy bottom out on her son's dick again and couldn't help but smile in welcome surprise at the way she was behaving. She was already trying to orgasm again. All over her son. Not even minutes after deciding she wouldn't... it seemed she would once again get beaten to her orgasm. Her experienced pussy would get another lesson in fucking, and her heart couldn't be happier about it.

---------------------------------

"So why do you think Leah decided to stop seeing you?" asked Derek, to his youngest brother.

The pair of them were cleaning up some dishes together, as the family finished picking up after themselves, and either went about their business or set up drinks and snacks for those who wanted to go back and watch some TV.

"Oh..." said Rory, "I... don't actually know why..." he wondered, his eyes in a slight frown, his lips in a resigned smile.

"What do you mean you don't know?" asked Derek. Him and Rory had always had a good relationship going. Rory was his littlest brother, after all, so he tried his best to advice him in whatever he could. "You didn't talk?" he asked.

"Uuuh..." hesitated Rory "kinda not? I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know? She didn't say anything?" asked Derek, stopping his dishwashing for a while. Derek knew that things were a little bit different in this day and age, with all the apps and the messages... but it wasn't like he had no experience with that sort of thing!

"Well... she said she wasn't 'feeling it' with me anymore so..." shrugged Rory "I didn't really argue the point, yanno?"

"You didn't?" asked Derek "but I thought you liked this girl?"

"Well... sure, but..." Rory explained "I don't know... if she says 'no', it's just 'no', you know? Aren't we supposed to not push it?" he sighed. His mouth was pressed into a customary smile, but his eyes showed a more honest sadness.

Maybe it was his natural charisma and good looks, but Derek was very much not on board with this... casual acceptance of rejection. He'd seen it in Cody, too, and he didn't like it there, either. Derek believed in pursuing the girl you liked--insisting--charming her with time and patience and class, and sweeping her off her feet at the right moment. Winning her over.

Of course, he never had to court a super hot girl in the age of a million apps, but it couldn't be that much different, could it?

"I don't think it is the end at all!" said Derek, with his best, most encouraging tone "you should go after her! Call her again!" he insisted, while Rory groaned in response.

1...678910...13