Cody's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They hadn't said a word yet--and neither of them said anything but whispered moans and groans still, as their cheeks grazed each other's from how close they were getting--but Cody could hear his mom's gasping for breath as soon as he was close enough to penetrate her. His mom wasn't meeting his eyes anymore, but was rather looking down at their genitals, and audibly gasped again as Cody hooked his mom's legs over his shoulders and finally grabbed her tits with both of his hands--pulling on them, and using them as leverage to raise her and position his cock against her pussy lips. He quickly went in and sucked one of her tits hard, until she moaned, before releasing it with a loud pop, just as the head of his dick finally touched her opening, and he grabbed her lower back.

They were so close, now, and her ass was so high up in the air--curled between them--that Cody could smell his mom's pussy. His mom's hair and her pussy hair. His mom's body odor, her sweat. He looked down at their naked flesh. One of her fat, hard nipples was now pressed against his chest as he squished her tit with his body. The other one was grazing the side of his torso, as he reached forward but kept his ass back, to clasp his mom's body tighter, ever more compactly, but not penetrate her yet. Unbeknownst to Sylvia, her beautiful face was now deformed into a grimace. Cody noticed, and thought she looked just about ready to cry. It was a ridiculous expression. Unbecoming of an adult, responsible woman. Unbeknownst to the beautiful mother, her face really had no dignity in it anymore. But she didn't care. She was about to pass out!

The closeness, the body heat, the mastery with which her baby boy was manhandling her into whatever it was he was trying to do... it was all too much for the perverted mother, who just wanted to feel such an amazing man's cock deep in her cunt already.

"Mom...?" he said, almost whispering against her ear.

His mom didn't respond, but just moaned some non-answer, her voice breaking. She was still wearing her necklace and jewelry, and since her boy had taken over the task of opening her legs, her hands were now busy caressing his shoulders, back, chest and waist--busy scurrying around, trying to make sense of what was happening. She couldn't quite reach his ass from the position they were in. She was trying to grab it--like she had wanted to for so long--but, in this position, he'd have to push his dick into her a fair amount before she'd be able to grope her son's ass, and he wasn't doing any of that yet.

Instead, Cody was kneeling right against his mom's open legs, but was taking his sweet time, inching towards somewhere, as he kept positioning himself closer and closer to her body, without pushing his dick forward--but just folding her ever tighter, making her ever smaller. Groping her tits for a second before going back to lifting her by her back or her legs or her thighs. He was playing with her. With all of her. Just casually groping a tit, or slapping a thigh. Meticulously using her. They hadn't even fucked, and she already was some thing he handled. A thing he probed, and poked, and privately enjoyed. It made her crazy with lust!

"FffFff..." she tried saying, but found herself stuttering from nerves and excitement. She couldn't get it out.

"FfF-ucckum...!" she babbled. But the man who was about to ruin her paid no mind to her noises.

They were now almost completely compacted into a perfect ball of flesh against the headrest of the shitty hotel's bed, but his dick still hadn't gone in! Its head was pressed right against her opening, rubbing itself on her pussy lips time and again. It was driving her insane.

"Whu-what are you- UHNGdoing...! Ff-Fuck me already...!" his mom suddenly cried out "puh-please...!" she begged--begged!--grabbing onto his neck and rolling her hips to try and catch some dick tip, without success. This was overwhelming her. She had miscalculated her own fortitude. But the way her son had positioned her made it impossible for her to do much. She was at his mercy.

It made her want to scream!!! Scream in pleasure!!! And anger!!!!

"Yeah mom..." answered Cody, with a growl "I'm about to" he said, slightly rolling his own hips, so that the head of his dick lightly kissed his mom's pussy a few more times, pushing the tiniest amount of head... of tip... but not going in. "I'm about to fuck you, mom" he said, timing his words with his pussy teasing "it's just that..." he continued, his cock again softly reminding his mother of their forbidden game.

She wanted to cum!!!

"It's just that-" he repeated "you're my mom, aren't you?" Cody finally asked, without looking at her, his chin over her shoulder.

His mom didn't answer right away, but the way her breath sped up told him she understood what he was doing.

"YeshoneyI'myourmom" she answered, almost tripping over her words with haste, helplessly rolling her hips another time. Almost crying from confronting the words she had just had to say.

"Tell me again" said her son. Demanded. In a way he'd never done before, Sylvia noticed. And she felt her pussy spasm.

"Oh honey you're killing me!" Cody's mom complained, again rolling her hips, but unable to get any of her son's dick into her pussy.

"Tell me, mom" her son asked, again.

"I'm your mom, honey!" she said, desperate, through clenched teeth. Grimacing. Crying.

"Keep telling me..." he sighed, as he quietly got ready for what was coming.

"I'm your mom...!" whined the naked woman in his arms "I'm your mom, I'm your mom, I'm your mom..." she repeated, her voice nearly cracking from excitement. Her arms grabbing onto her son hard, like she was about to fall into the depths of hell.

And she was.

"Yeah that's it..." moaned Cody, closing his eyes and focusing on Sylvia's desperate pleading.

"I'myourmomI'myourmomI'myourmomI'myourmom" his mom kept chanting, growing more and more excited, and fearful, as she noticed Cody placing one of his hands on the headrest right behind her and pressing her against it a lot more firmly. He was going to...! To...!

"I'myourmomI'myourmomI'myourmomI'myourmom" she kept saying, almost sobbing now, tears falling down her face, her arms scrambling to grab harder onto Cody--desperately, defensively, almost frightened--no, genuinely frightened--as she realized: it was about to happen. This was it!

At that very last instant of realization, she tried to accommodate herself better. She held onto her son and looked around one last time at the now brightly lit, cheap, dingy room. She saw her clothes on the floor, she saw her son's naked shoulders and back right beneath her eyes--beneath her chin. Their luggage was still waiting next to the door. They hadn't even bothered to properly settle in before they ended up in bed, naked. No, not naked. She still had her skirt on. Just her skirt. She tried to observe, breathe in... to grasp something more about this moment! Grasp it in its entirety! Was she- was this something that was happening? She hadn't realized- She hadn't thought about how-!

She needed more time! More time to be Cody's mom!! His loving mom!! His naked, indecent mom!!!

But this moment of realization came too late. She had been too prideful. Too whimsical, too casual about this betrayal of herself. She hadn't stopped enough to appreciate the overwhelming taste, and size, of her sin.

"I'myourmomI'myourmomI'myourmomI'myourmom..."

His eyes still closed, Cody licked his lips and--grabbing a hold of the headrest, leveraging his mother against it--finally started pushing his dick forward, flexing his strong arms, bringing his ass forward, to slowly penetrate the desperate, frightened and indescribably horny Sylvia.

None of her dignity was left. And even more of her pride would be squeezed and fucked out of her that night.

"I'myourmomI'myourmomI'm-NGHI'myour-UNF-yourmooOOOOOOOOOOOHMMMMM!" she chanted and grunted and moaned--clawing at her son's back, unable to keep it together--copious tears now streaming down her face, as the full length of her son's huge dick steadily made its way into her, in a single, long, slow stroke.

"RRRRNNNNGHH...! YES!!! MOM!!!!" grunted Cody, completely in cloud nine as he felt his mom's pussy coil, resist, and expand around his dick. As he felt his cock penetrate deep into his father's wife, his teenage fantasy, his impossible dream.

The moans continued for another full second as Cody almost bottomed out on his mom's pussy. He had found some sort of resistance, at the back. It made it hard to keep going, but his balls still weren't touching his mother's ass.

"OOoooooAAhH! AAAAH!" moaned Sylvia, her eyes white as she instantly came on her son's dick--orgasming the moment she felt him at the very end of her pussy, already way past the furthest point any other man had ever been inside her.

His cock was way too big! Much larger than she had realized! It was going to tear her in two!

Cody felt his mom's pussy spasming, tightening up again and again around his penis--her toes and calves curling and twitching every which way, as he pressed his dick forward as far as he could get it to go. But not as far as he wanted it to go. Not yet.

So, as his mom was coming down from her moaning and twitching and orgasming, Cody once again grabbed onto the headrest, lifting his mom with his body and pressing her back against it even harder, getting ready to push with proper strength, now.

"HRNNNNGH!!!! EEEENNNGH!!!!" screamed his mom, every fiber on her body tightening up--her back twitching, her toes curling, her eyes white, once again--as her son pushed his cock even further inside her tight, gushing pussy.

Sylvia, meanwhile, had all but fallen unconscious from the assault. She couldn't think straight. She could feel her mouth gaping open, and had to wonder if she wasn't drooling. Her brain was completely clouded by the fog of the most aggressive orgasm she could remember having.

As she slowly came down from the high, her feet still twitching from pleasure, she remembered where she was. What was happening. Her son was fucking her. And his dick was so fucking amazing that she had almost fainted from him just putting it in really hard.

"Hell yeah mom...! Hell yeah...!" he celebrated, his voice halfway between a moan and a grunt, as he finally felt the entirety of his dick--to the very last inch--being enveloped by her pussy. As he finally felt his ballsack touch his mother's asshole.

"MMMMNNNNNH!!!" moaned his mom, biting her lower lip in pleasure as she felt her son's dick stretching her again--happily riding the new pleasure alongside the latest wave of post-orgasmic bliss. Because--even as she felt her sweet Cody pushing the shit out of her with his cock--she, too, felt the slap of his heavy, tight balls hitting against her taint and asshole.

She was no longer faithful to her husband. They were no longer a mother and son that had never fucked each other.

Another moan escaped her lips as she thought back for a second to what had brought the both of them there. She thought about Anna, who had told her Cody was secretly a complete stud. What a stupid cunt Sylvia had been to ever doubt that he was! To ever fail to notice! She thought, too, about what a complete fucking mess she was for a mother. About how proper and modest she had been her whole life--how many nights of grateful, loving duty she had put in for the sake of her husband and their children--right up until she realized what kind of man her son was growing up to be. Right up until she realized what kind of fucking he would give her if she let him. Now, at the tail end of the biggest orgasm she could remember having, she was ecstatic to drown herself in exactly what she had--in an instant--allowed herself to become: her legs were up in the air, trapped between her son's shoulders and the headrest behind her--she herself wasn't even touching the mattress but was instead sandwiched against the headrest--all but impaled on her son's immense cock.

Before--right before--she had been scared--terrified!--of losing such a beautiful, sacred part of herself. Now, just seeing herself in that same situation--imagining her own self from a few seconds ago--made her want to cum again.

Indeed, instants before, just as the huge head of her son's dick kissed the entrance to her pussy, she had been terrified to discover that she had never appreciated her motherhood as much as she had the instant right before her son fucked her. But now... she was glad--no, ecstatic--that she had let him.

Now, with the full length of her son's cock inside her, she felt another tiny orgasm rushing through her and made no effort to resist it. Let her cum again and again and again. Let her keep cheating on her perfect, loving husband with the son they had both brought into this world. Throwing her head back, she let her tongue hang out as she relaxed every fiber of her body, coming to terms with her new self, her new motherhood--hopefully a much worse one--with total and complete glee.

Cody, meanwhile, felt her mom's body relax on top of him. He felt her head slowly raising from his neck in what seemed like a drunken stupor and slowly hang back. His mom's arms were still wrapped around him as he grinded his dick again on her pussy, and he was just ready to begin fucking her--but the rest of his mom's body had now gone almost completely limp, making Cody wonder if and how he should continue.

But then his mom sighed a short sigh, put her tongue back in her mouth and slowly brought her head back up. With her mouth slightly open, and her eyes shining with mischief, she finally looked him in the eyes.

"I'm your mom, baby..." she whispered, not losing his sight for a second and--grinding her hips slightly, and tightening her pussy on his dick "I'm your mom..." she repeated, rolling her hips once again, and softly gasping as she grinded the very back of her pussy against his cock "I gave birth to you--I'm your mom, I'm your mom..." she kept saying, looking him straight in the eye and rolling her hips every time, feeling up his marvelous cock with her pussy, and giving him exactly the answer he wanted.

"Fuck yeah, mom...!" moaned Cody, slowly grinding back to her rhythm "Fuck yeah!!" he yelled, his voice not deep enough for the roar he meant, as he picked up the pace and--horny out of his mind--finally lifting her from the headrest--impaled against his cock as she was--and throwing her on her back, placing her away from the headrest this time.

Sylvia landed on her back with a laugh, her enormous tits sloshing to the side and catching her son's attention again. She felt so full, and so content, with her meek, timid, monster stud of a son's huge dick all the way inside her pussy. She should have stripped naked for him so much sooner! Showed him everything, so many times! She should have dressed up for him, so that his dick could grow hard and big and even hornier for her!

She would. From now on, she fucking would.

Anything.

Her glee turned temporarily into a short whine as she felt her son's dick pull back and almost leave her pussy. But it was short-lived. She knew she'd be getting railed again very soon, after all, and so she threw her legs back again while her sweet Cody threw his body forward and on top of her, pumping her softly as he finally went after her tits. Sylvia's heart was beating excitedly as he got ready to pound the shit out of her.

Sylvia giggled, happy and amused at her sweet Cody's hands grabbing her tits so hard that it hurt. She would likely bruise, but fuck her tits. They were Cody's now.

Cody heard his mom yelp as he squeezed her tits, and so he sucked on her fat nipples as hard as he could. His fantasy was coming true, now, and he would make his mother scream until her voice gave out.

Of exactly the same mind, his mom was ready to be as supportive of her son as she ever had been:

"Fuck me Cody..." she moaned "Fuck the shit out of me, please...!" she begged, again, and Cody--finally--pushed his dick back into her with a deep moan of pleasure, and obliged.

--------------------

"Could you pass me the potatoes, please?" asked Jared--Derek's younger brother--as their mother's side of the Montgomery clan--and Anna--had dinner together.

Derek smiled to himself as he noticed that, despite his brother's laudable attempt at appearing nonchalant, he couldn't quite take his eyes off of Anna. Understandably so.

"Thank you so much for letting me stay here, Victoria" said Anna, with a beautiful smile "I swear to god, the paparazzi are growing more and more unhinged with each day...!" she said, throwing her hands up.

"Oh honey it's nothing!" said Derek's mom, shaking her head with a friendly dismissal "and call me Vicky, honey... only my children call me 'Victoria'..." she laughed.

Derek made an incredulous face "Who calls you 'Victoria'?" he asked, looking around the table "last I checked we all still called you 'mom', didn't we?"

"Oh that's right you missed it!" laughed his mom "Rory found himself an older girlfriend earlier this year, and since she just called me 'Victoria', it caught on!" she explained.

"Yeah, it was quite the lady he brought home..." said Derek's dad, William "it's no wonder she kicked him to the curb instantly...!" he laughed.

"Oh, come on, dad!" whined Rory, glancing towards Anna, nervously "it wasn't instantly, alright?" he made sure to clarify, still clearly nervous.

"Yeah, dad!" said Jared, jumping in to pile it on "he even managed to get to second base the one time, isn't that right, Rory?" he laughed.

Rory just rolled his eyes "Maybe you should find a girl for yourself before making fun, dude..." he shot back "...or ask mom about the details I guess!" he said, with a shake of his head "last I heard she's still all buddy-buddy with Leah..."

Rory pointed with his head towards his mother before glancing towards their guest again.

"She was a volleyball player, you know?" Rory made sure to explain to Anna, with some pride in his voice. She just nodded along, with a big smile on her face.

"What? She's a lot of fun!" laughed Victoria, explaining herself to Rory "And I thought we were done with the 'mom' around here!"

"Well, it got weird once Derek brought it up..." muttered Rory, looking back down towards his plate again.

Rory was a freshman in college, and was Derek's youngest brother. He was getting a degree in engineering and--like himself--wasn't really all that interested in the Montgomery family empire. With how young and horny he was, it was understandable that he'd be nervous around his sister-in-law.

"Well, *I* will keep calling mom 'Victoria', if it's all the same to you..." said Noelle, as she got some salad on her plate "...none of us are children anymore, we should start acting a bit more like it!"

"Oh, that's rich, coming from Mrs. Princess herself!" laughed Jared, from the other side of the table. Unlike Rory, Jared was all bluster, and already halfway through his business degree.

"Well, Rory" said Anna, turning towards the 18-year-old "I'm sure a good-looking guy like you will find a new hottie to play with in no time..." she said, and the way her voice softened down to silk while she talked about 'hotties to play with'... gave every man in the room goosebumps.

Rory chuckled nervously before trying to hide his rapidly-blushing-face by looking down again.

The banter continued between the siblings, and Derek was happy to see it was all as lively as he remembered. Nothing had changed since they were all kids with mud all over their clothes. Or his siblings were, anyways.

Anna and his mom being fast friends was the only real novelty.

"What made you decide to visit us this year, Anna?" asked Derek, turning towards her beautiful sister-in-law.

1...56789...13