Cody's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's no need to hide your opinion anymore, honey. What's the point of keeping any more secrets...?" assured his mom, down from the bed, where she laid back and upwards toward him, her legs ever so slightly ajar...

"I've seen your porn, too, you know?" she smiled.

She had???

The idea would have chilled him to the bone just an hour earlier. But did it even matter at this point...?

Cody's brain scrambled to formulate some sort of answer but couldn't--For the first time in his life, Cody was being exposed to a smile almost no son ever gets to see coming from their mom. It was filled with... Hunger. And something more. But it went away too fast.

She was instantly back to that... lying smile. The serene smile of a loving, caring, wise and tender mother. A loving, caring, wise and tender mother who had spent who knows how long, now, explaining all about the sexual fascination with him she and her sister shared.

Cody couldn't tell how much time had passed, anymore. Some light was still peeking into the room and over the horizon, so it couldn't have been that long, could it? It somehow felt like a million years. Hours, at least.

And his mom wasn't done yet.

"I- my porn???" gasped Cody, reminding himself again of the last horrifying thing his mom had said to him.

"Well, yeah!" she confirmed, as if it was the most natural thing in the world "I know all about your fascination with... 'MILFs' let's call them" Sylvia mocked, with a roll of her eyes as she trailed off, with a giggle and a slow lick of her lips "as well as--what was it--'family stuff' you called it?" she chuckled, doing air-quotes.

"That's- I mean-" stuttered the mind-blown teenager.

It wasn't just the situation. His mom was giving him such a different vibe than she usually did. The way she was laying back on the bed it was... improper. Inelegant. It wasn't revealing per se but it nonetheless was... provocative, in an indirect way. Simply... unbecoming of a mother. Teenage-like. If it had been any other woman, you'd be right to think she was positioning herself to look... inviting. But this was the teenager's mom, so it wouldn't have been right to consider it.

Before Cody could stutter out any sort of answer, Sylvia dismissed his concerns, sweeping them away with a wave of her hand like a broom would a dustbunny.

"Don't feel bad about it, baby... we all have our fantasies" she said, nonchalantly "As I was saying, after your aunt was so... insistent... I have to admit even I also... opened my mind to appreciating a handsome boy like you a lot more"

The tone of her voice was still so casual.

"But... you know? In just a fantasy sort of way, too!" she shrugged "just like you have your fantasies, right? Your aunt has hers, your dad has his... and I have mine!"

Was she still going to pretend none of this was a big deal?

"So... maybe I admitted to your dad that I found you... kind of hot" she finally admitted "kind of really, really hot..." she underscored. His mom's voice was turning more and more into a growl as she let Cody know the truth.

"As long as they're all just fantasies... who cares?" she kept dismissing it all.

Cody was paralyzed. All but his dick, which was standing at full attention. So hard it was twitching.

"And, I mean, after what your dad shared next?!" Sylvia chuckled "I better not care, right?"

Cody looked about as flabbergasted as he had all evening, but his mom took it to mean he didn't know what she was talking about. Which was accurate, because he didn't.

"Oh, but your dad didn't tell you anything at all...!" she said with overly-effusive surprise "Well I guess I will, then. Since we're not keeping secrets anymore..."

Cody's eyes perked up. He didn't know how to stop this anymore, and he didn't know that he wanted to.

"You know what else he shared with me? The most interesting fantasy he shared that night?" she insisted "Because--me and my sister together..." she made a face, her thick, red lips holding stiff and pressed together "kind of boring, at this point."

Cody could not agree any less that it would be boring.

"Every guy I ever met in college--in high-school!--must have had that fantasy" she said, rolling her eyes "Boring! Especially if it will never happen for them!" she shook her head "Nothing more boring than the kind of guy who will never see it happen, imagine themselves having it happen!" she condemned "No. You know the real fun fantasy your dad shared with me?"

"I-" did Cody really want to know it? "I don't-"

"Would you like to hear it?" said Sylvia, almost tripping over her words in eagerness, leaning towards her son. The hiss in her voice was again apparent.

His mom's breath kept growing faster, Cody noticed.

Cody was so nervous and confused he could barely stand. However, he was also way too horny, now, to pull back from any of it. Everything about this conversation was confusing, but just the thrill of it seemed designed to get him more and more horny.

His mom was holding in place, looking at him. Waiting for his answer with a grin in her face. A grin mothers don't usually show their sons. And Cody had seen it twice, now. Barely a few minutes apart. It was very... motivating.

And all Cody had needed to see, it turns out.

"Yes" he suddenly heard himself say, not noticing that he'd made the choice. And, for the second time since this conversation started, he didn't stutter or hesitate.

His mom smiled so wide he couldn't believe it.

The only time he had seen a smile so wide in his mom's face might have been when he was a kid and he'd gotten first place in that interschool spelling bee. Or when he qualified for the state finals with his rowing team. It was a smile of motherly pride.

"He wanted to fuck his mom" said Sylvia, and the glee in her voice was almost tangible.

Cody kept it going.

"He wanted to fuck... his mom? Grandma?" asked Cody, incredulous, but also eager to hear more.

"Well, baby, she was quite the looker when she was younger. Even now! She hasn't lost a bit of it!" Sylvia pointed out.

She was right, of course. Cody had never really thought about it but--now that he was--even in her mid-50s or whatever it was, his grandma looked incredible. Stylish, thin, sexy... nothing at all like a grandma should. Sort of like Cate Blanchett, to be quite honest. If Cate Blanchett dyed her hair blonde.

"He never did fuck her, though" his mom went on "he explained as much to me" she clarified "and so, you know... him and I..." the growl in her voice hadn't completely left her, but Cody thought she was back to sounding more like a mom "The both of us--we agreed that fantasies like his should remain fantasies."

His father's apprehensions suddenly made much more sense, thought Cody. He didn't just think his mom was into him--as she herself admitted, so his dad didn't have to wonder--he thought it likely that Cody was into her, as well.

Which, he had to admit, he also was.

The sun was still not completely gone. Had time stopped altogether?

The tension in the room should have lifted somewhat after his mom finally said these fantasies would remain fantasies. But Cody still didn't feel like breathing, somehow. The tension just ramped up.

"Alright, then- I guess-" he started saying, trying to finally move on from this topic. Deflate the situation. And deflate the dick in his pants. But his mom didn't let him finish.

"But he was just like you, honey" Sylvia continued, her voice a growl "he was horny for some MILFs" she said, obscenely "his dick was hard for it... but he kept it to himself" she continued, muttering the words through clenched teeth, the mask of a mother falling apart with each syllable "just like you planned to do, right?" she said, pointing towards his groin with her right foot "but I can see it from here, baby..." she whispered.

She was right, of course. Cody's dick was already hard beyond hard. By now it was uncomfortable to simply stand in his jeans. Not that any part of his felt comfortable. His heart beat faster with each minute his mom talked about this. He could feel his pulse inside his ears.

"So, you see" his mom said, in her normal tone, again "your dad never did anything about it!" she explained "he was a good boy and let his fantasies be fantasies..."

Cody's dick hurt. God, how long had he been stuck in place, listening to his mother talk about sexual fantasies? If they were going to end up sleeping in the same bed after all, he was going to need to seriously jack off.

"And he thinks the natural thing is for everyone to do the same" his mom kept going. The sly, serene smile was back on her face "After all... There's just no way any of them can come true--is there? No. Way. for such outlandish things to happen, right?"

"I mean, my sister already told me...! There is no way in hell she'd ever fuck your dad--much less in a threesome!" she licked her lips as she explained "...with me..."

Cody shuddered.

"And your dad already gave up on ever fucking your grandma..."

Just the way his mother talked about all of these things drove Cody insane. The mention of his 'grandma' and 'fucking her' in the same sentence sent a chill down his spine. He was only now discovering that the idea of a grandmother even being as sexy and gorgeous as his nana was... it fascinated him.

It took his mother explaining to him how hot nana was for him to notice, and it may have never happened otherwise but, luckily for Cody, his mother had explained. As it turns out, this would be a great thing to happen, for Cody. Discovering his grandma was a knockout even at her age.

"Your dad told me he had never even tried... that even when he was your age, he knew it was just a fantasy... so he wasn't worried about mine..."

Cody's mind was not really registering anything. He was just in a trance, half-listening to his mother, but mostly imagining her, her sister, and her mother-in-law--his grandma, whatever--with a lot fewer clothes.

"So... what-" Cody cleared his throat "what are you, uh, saying, then...?" he asked, trying to finally put an end to this torture. He needed to jack off. Urgently. Jack off, or scream, or punch a hole through the wall, or something.

"I'm saying that you're worrying too much, baby! Everyone has fantasies. Even your dad--who you're here getting all concerned for--has them. Or had them." She made a point to clarify.

Cody took note of it, but didn't say anything.

His mom continued "Your mom has them, your aunt has them, you have them..." she trailed off "your grandma..." she again added on, nonchalantly, before quickly continuing "But! If none of them can possibly come true, then... what's the harm?"

Cody's eyes fluttered around a bit. But he knew the answer she wanted.

"None...?" he said, but he didn't really agree. Fantasies like the ones he was having were definitely denting his relationship with his mother. With his father. Even right now they made him want to read far deeper into his mother's intentions than it maybe was warranted.

But was it warranted, after all?

Sylvia nodded.

"That's right..." she said. It made Cody wonder if she wasn't maybe answering his inner voice, after all.

"None." She sentenced. And her voice boomed like it did when he was a kid, and she needed to ground him. It was the kind of voice that echoed without the need of an echo. It invited silence, rather than a response.

Cody gulped. The way his mom had put it... it had a certain finality to it... a defiance... that felt out of place, and he couldn't quite understand. It was unnecessarily stringent.

But maybe it was needed, after the kind of conversation they had just had. Maybe that kind of clear-cut conclusion is what would let them move on from such a boundary-crossing discussion. Maybe it was a mother's wisdom in action.

Or maybe it was a challenge.

And Cody was still deciding whether it was or not when his mom spoke up.

"You know, your dad was always so gallant!" she said, meeting Cody's eyes again with a big smile on her face "So correct, and gentlemanly... timid, even--certainly compared to other men I'd been with..."

His mom wouldn't just change topics on him, would she?

"So 'correct', in fact, that he refused to even touch me before we were officially dating. Before we were both eighteen..." She laughed "He asked me for our first kiss" she chuckled "Can you believe it? By that age, baby... I had already been plenty, um, active, if you know what I mean..."

Cody knew what she meant.

"With other men." She felt the need to clarify "Men I was with before your father. I'm sure you understand..." she said, lowering her voice.

She was enjoying herself, telling this story. And Cody liked imagining her as a high-schooler. Fucking some lucky moron to her heart's content. So he was eager to know where it was going. So far everything his mom had told him had ended in some sort of bombshell that he'd be incapable of ever forgetting. Was she pulling a new stunt, or genuinely moving past their little talk?

"As I said, he was timid" she clarified, from the bed of the dingy motel "But... I liked him. Oh how I liked him." She remembered. "He was so handsome. Despite his reticence. Despite his sweetness. He was so handsome. So handsome! And huge...!"

Facing Cody again she stopped herself. For a correction.

"Muscular, I mean. A beefcake." she remembered, biting her lip "But oh so reticent..."

She giggled.

"Like father like son, right?" she added, before letting the comment linger for a while.

"So... do you imagine a man--or a boy--like that ever coming up to his mother--his own mother--and asking to fuck her?"

So this is where she was going. She had no intention of letting up.

"What I mean, honey, is..." she started, with the same smile she had been taunting him the entire evening "Do you really think your father had any shot at making his fantasies come true?" she asked.

Of course, the answer must have been 'No'. Not that she really cared to hear an answer, thought Cody. She was just continuing with this strange game she was playing. This strange torture she had him in.

"Do you really think your grandma would have fucked him if he had asked her? Like he did with me?" she kept going "Or my sister would have gotten in bed with us? I mean, when I asked her she simply said no...!"

Beyond the obscenity of the questions, beyond the absurdity of the situation--something else was slowly coming through his mom's voice. Something he couldn't quite put his finger on just yet.

"There's just no. possible. way..." Sylvia punctuated each word, to drive the point home "that anything like a son fucking his mother could ever happen to begin with, right?"

His mom was looking up at him, from the bed over which she laid back, propping herself up barely on her elbows, now. She had been scurrying further and further back, slowly, for a while now. She was now almost completely on top of it--her legs no longer touching the floor--laying back. It was as inelegant a pose as he had ever seen her in.

Rare, for his mom.

"What do you think, Cody?" she insisted, biting her lip "do you think asking would have made a difference for your dad?"

"I- uh- how could I-?"

Cody finally put his finger on what it was he was hearing in his mother's voice: It was glee.

She was gleeful.

Right up until she wasn't.

"I don't." she sentenced next, and the smile left her face completely as she said it. It made Cody think about what his next-

"I don't, either" added Cody, unprompted. Almost unaware. He was as surprised with himself for saying it as his mom seemed to be from hearing it. And he said it with such confidence, too.

Somewhere in his mind, he was sure this was true.

His mother's smile returned in full force, her eyes wide with joy.

"But how could you know, right?" giggled Sylvia, mocking his self-doubt before looking away again. Going back to reminiscing.

"And did you know that Anna liked him, when we were young?" she said "Really liked him. She was into him. Big time."

His aunt? But she'd told him she'd said a big 'no' before?

"She was even younger than me, of course" She underscored "so she was even more outside of his... code." She said, rolling her eyes just a bit.

Right. His gallant dad. His timid dad. Who wouldn't lay a finger on a girl even when asked to.

He got it, then. He knew why his mother was being gleeful.

"Do you think, then, that back then his fantasy might have come true?" she asked, again. With the same smile in her face. The same smile that both hid and revealed so much.

"I... I don't know" he answered. Because he thought that was the right answer to give. But he also thought that maybe he did know.

"You do know." Confirmed his mother, and he agreed that he knew.

"Yeah" He muttered, to no one, but giving his sincere opinion. He did know. His mom, however, seemed uninterested in any more of his words.

"But how could you know, right?" giggled Sylvia, mocking him again, before looking away again.

She looked delicious, laying in that bed. He hadn't forgotten. He just didn't know what mode he was supposed to be in. That's what his crazy mother had brought forth in him. He genuinely didn't know if he should think of Sylvia--this woman in front of him who had given birth to him--as his loving mother, or what.

The air felt thick with... something.

Cody would have called it sexual tension, but that was impossible. Wasn't it?

It felt exactly like sexual tension. It had felt like sexual tension for a while, now.

From the start.

But there was no way.

"It could never have happened." Said his mother, bringing him back to the conversation they were still having. "Never, ever." She repeated. A bit too enthusiastically. Repressing a laugh. Pressing her teeth. It was... mean.

But Cody didn't care about form and manners anymore. He couldn't. The events of the night were slowly making more sense in his head. And it was terrifying.

Terrifying... and something else.

And his mom made sure it kept growing more terrifying:

"Do you think--unlike your dad--that maybe you could fuck your own mom?" she hissed.

Cody was stumped.

"Do you think, if you asked, I would ever let you?" she asked.

Stumped, but less stumped that he thought he'd be. And Cody's brain knew the answer, but he nonetheless couldn't conceive of it. Not yet.

"I know you want to" she smiled. Mocking him still.

But, regardless, he was barely listening anymore. His brain was running at a million miles an hour. Did she really want an answer? He didn't think so.

"If you asked, I would never let you." She said, confirming that she didn't want an answer. She was just playing a game. And her voice was filled with spite. "I'm your mom!" She scolded Cody "Of course, I would NEVER say yes!" She spat, her tone deeply offended. As if he was a monster for even considering it.

But he hadn't. Not really. Not yet.

However, Cody was getting it, now.

He wasn't stupid. He got it. He realized the game his mom was playing. And he had gotten completely caught up in it, like an idiot. He smirked, as he realized he never had a chance of winning it. He'd been had.

Cody had a word in mind for what his mother was behaving like right now. But he would never use that word on his loving mom.

Not yet.

And, regardless, the more the conversation went on, the least Cody was interested in talking. Just like she had planned, he figured. She really had gotten him. He was still a kid, after all, and she was a monster of a woman.

1...34567...13