Cody's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, instead of thinking of more pointless answers--as his mom laid herself further and further back into the bed--his eyes were no longer interested in holding her gaze, or keeping up with the conversation. They were busy traveling all over her body, from her eyes to her breasts to her legs and her breasts again.

Since she seemed intent in reminding him of how incredibly hot everyone found her, he would no longer be discouraged to. That's what he decided. He would drown his eyes in how unbearably sexy her body was.

Whet his appetite. For what he was now sure was coming.

Their eyes met again, and she didn't say anything about his ogling. Like she hadn't before. Or a week ago. Or a month ago. She just breathed harder. And refused to listen to him.

It confirmed it for him. He was right.

Finally, it all made sense. The choices his mom had made. He felt he understood them, now. A fear. An excitement. Because he was more and more convinced that he was right.

His mom went on.

"And do you think your aunt would fuck you if you asked?" she cackled "Like I would ever let my sister fuck my son??? I would never let her!" she immediately clarified, venom in her voice. Her tone beyond serious. Angry. "I would call the cops! Fucking your aunt is illegal!"

She was losing control. But not because she was angry. She wasn't angry. Or not at Cody.

Not yet.

But she wouldn't need to be. Because he got it. He knew what she wanted, now.

"So, what will you do, Cody?" she asked, with a crack in her voice, and nothing like a smile on her face "Will you ask me?"

Cody was breathing hard, now. He was no longer making efforts to hide his erection.

"Exactly how much like your father are you?" she laughed "Will you, too, be 40 years old and asking your wife if she will let you fuck her sister?"

He didn't answer.

"Will you, too, tell your wife one day that you wanted to fuck your mom?" she insisted, almost spitting as she said the word 'fuck', a pitiful look on her eyes. "That you wished upon a star that you would?" she said, making a baby voice as she explained.

She cackled, again, and Cody knew who she was laughing at. It wasn't just his father.

Cody's breath was so winded, now, that he worried he would pass out.

"I said!" she scolded, significantly raising her voice, almost spitefully "As I lay in a motel bed, in the middle of FUCKING nowhere, hours away from anyone! Anyone at all!" she clarified, almost furious in her emphasis "will you ASK your mother if she will let you fuck her???" she finished, and he held his gaze again.

And neither of them flinched.

Sylvia's eyes turned bright with glee as soon as she realized that he got it. As soon as she saw his eyes, she saw that he understood what she was really getting at.

"Slut." Said Cody, not low enough that his mom couldn't hear him, but not really able to restrain himself anymore.

A single word. Which gave her the brightest smile Cody had ever seen in his life. Brighter than when he qualified for interstate. Brighter than when he got 3.9 for his school year's average.

She giggled. And giggled a second time. Nerves, maybe? Or was it anticipation?

"Will you be like Cade Harrison, honey?" she kept egging him on "and wait until I'm 'ready' to fuck around on your father? Send me flirty messages and sexy pictures? And wait and wait and wait and wait and wait! Until your cock falls off!" she said, getting herself angry again.

Cody noticed that, as she talked, she kept moving herself up on the bed. Ever so slightly. Ever so slowly.

He took a step forward.

"Or will you be like your dad, and ask me if I'm 'ready' to fuck him? To suck his cock." She said, fluttering her tongue around and in the air.

Sylvia raised her feet onto the bed, bending both of her knees, placing her calves on the side. She was holding herself up on her hands again.

"I'm your mom, baby... your mother...!" she explained "so, if you ask me," she reminded him "I will call your father RIGHT NOW and tell him you're a fucking pervert, do you hear me?!" she threatened, and the anger in her voice was real--but not in her face. Her face was the picture of happiness.

Cody laughed. For the first time that entire evening, he chuckled. It didn't relieve any tension. It just fired him up more. He wasn't angry, exactly. But... something in his chest. In his frown.

Sylvia moved again, and--although unbelievable--it was obvious what pose she was taking. Cody knew. Even if the way she was moving didn't make it obvious--which it did--it made complete sense that she would do something as outrageous as she was about to do.

Cody realized then, that--for the first time in his life--he was about to see up his mother's skirt. Slowly, very slowly, his mom was making sure that he would.

"So... will you make me call your father and tell him his son is a coward and a pervert?" she challenged.

Looking straight into her son's eyes, Sylvia hiked up her skirt. Slowly, in steps. Past her thighs, first. The angle, distance and lightning didn't reveal much.

Further up once more. Now it was almost showing her crotch.

Cody didn't flinch. Sylvia didn't, either.

He kept staring straight at her. Letting his eyes wander over her body.

Even though they had lived together all his life, and he had been obsessed with her body for half of it, Cody had never even tried to peek up his mother's skirt.

He had seen her panties, of course. On their own. On a hamper, or hanging from a clothesline. But Cody's mom was fairly modest around the house, and she'd hardly ever leave her room in a robe, much less her underwear. So Cody had never, in his entire life, seen his mom's panties as they were being worn. He had never seen any part of her in her underwear.

So, realizing he was about to do so, for the first time, made Cody's heart beat in anticipation, despite the steely demeanor he had realized he could take.

But it was also more than that. Much more. Cody's chest felt like a volcano, bulging with something that not even he knew was there. Something deep within him. Past his shyness, and past his manners. Something very much like that fire that filled his chest when he was rowing. Competing.

And his mom must have noticed, because she started opening her legs.

Slowly. Still not as much as her hiked up skirt would allow.

"Do you maybe think, baby... that you would be able to fuck me if you wanted?" she growled.

Her ass was moving so slowly. Rhythmically, elegantly, as it softly raised itself from the bed and helped along in his mother's project to expose herself all the way past the hips.

The way she was doing so was so careful that Cody had been unable to see a sliver of her panties yet. Despite his wandering eyes giving it their best shot.

Her skirt was hiked way past her waist by the time she spoke up again. One last time before the sun finally set on the couple's darkened room.

As it turns out, Cody would have to wait maybe a full additional day before actually seeing his mom in her underwear.

"I took off my underwear before getting in the car" she explained, as her son stared straight at her naked, fully exposed bush.

From the angle, he couldn't see her pussy.

Not yet.

"So, honey..." his mom asked, one last time, with honey in her voice "Do you think you would be able to make your fantasy come true?" she moaned, and she opened her legs as far as they would go.

"Or will I have to call your father, and tell him what a fucking pervert you are?"

--------------

Just about three hours away, Derek--Cody's father--sat in the main living room of his old childhood home. Other people would have called it a mansion, but you don't call your home that when it's the one you're used to knowing. In the first kitchen, his mother shuffled about just like she once had, back when he was still living here. She was wearing a stylish, form-fitting dress that hugged her slim, well-toned figure and ended right above her knees. It looked very good on her. Maybe it would have been noticeable in a different family, but Derek knew how his mom liked to dress-up for special occasions. She looked good, and loved showing it off.

Just like she always had.

It was funny how similar everything looked, still. Comforting. The old, large estate had been owned by his mother's family for generations, now. His dad came from a less ostentatious background, but his mom's side of the family was old money. From "owning the right plots of land at the right time, oil, and patents" it had once been explained to him, when he was a kid. In reality, they'd become rich through oil, but then migrated to electronics once the oil fields started drying up. Today, they were just one part of a larger conglomerate, a conglomerate which owned a slice of nearly everything, from media to technology.

He never cared to learn too much of the details but, whatever the case, they were rich. Derek himself wasn't much of a part of that, outside of owning some stock. It was his uncles, and now his cousins, who were in the race for that upcoming throne. His mom just owned the house.

Regardless of how, though, the huge Montgomery estate had become a lightning rod of sorts, for the family to meetup every once in a while. Yearly, at least. Always for his late grandfather's birthday. The family had a different residence for most of the year.

And this year, he was early. But he didn't mind. The house was lively. As much as it ever had been.

His brothers and sisters weren't all around yet, but even though they weren't kids anymore, none of the old dynamics had been lost over the years.

Derek was by far the oldest of his siblings. He was, after all, the product of a 'happy accident' during his mother's high school years. His dad manned up and married her, then--maybe only partially encouraged by his grandfather's shotgun, he hoped--and went on to father a whole other set of children almost ten full years later. So, the next oldest brother in his family was 10 years his junior, and his youngest brother was just about the age of his own son, now. Maybe older, but only just.

Anyways. That Friday night, the atmosphere of the house felt like the calm before the storm. Chill, but expecting.

Derek was flipping through some old French magazine that was laying on the centerpiece, but his mind was elsewhere. Across from him, crawled up comfortably in the chaise longue, stuck to a magazine of her own, was his gorgeous sister-in-law--Golden Globe winner and Academy Award nominee--Anna Laurent, in the flesh. And it wasn't so much her legs--crawled up beneath her, showing off her amazing calves--or her amazing tits--big and round and perfectly perky, riding high on her body, tightly snug in her mint-colored top--or her beautiful hair--light brown, almost ginger, half tied-up in a makeshift bun, half free to bounce around in soft locks around her beautiful face--or her flawless skin--freckled and soft and ever so slightly tanned...

No. It wasn't simply her breathtaking beauty. It was also that she reminded him of the talk he had just had with his son. The day before. About fantasies.

Derek was a handsome man. He kept in shape. He styled his hair. He groomed himself. He knew he was good-looking. He would routinely be flirted with by women of all walks of life. But, even so, he knew his sister-in-law would always remain just another fantasy. Not just because she was a movie star--way beyond the grasp of regular people--but because the kind of scenario he wanted her in was just not something from real life. He knew telling his wife about it could actually do very little to fix that, and he never expected it to. He understood that and was at peace with it. His own wife's fantasies, at the same time, he had been confident she only considered fantasies. Exciting things to think about, to play with in bed, imagine... but neither realistic to pursue nor worth the damage they may cause if ever achieved.

But, here's the part that was distracting him: He had been confident about his wife's approach to fantasies.

When his son approached him, with a concerned tone, to talk about the kind of proclivities he was afraid his own mother might have, he felt... responsible, maybe, for encouraging those kinds of thoughts a few weeks before. The only reason he ever brought sexual fantasies up was because he thought it would be hot to have them mind. Hot for them, as a couple, to add to their bag of tricks. Not because he thought anything should be done about them. And certainly not because he 'approved' of them in any kind of way! You know, no judgement, but also... some things are a bit out there.

So, when he saw the kind of sites his wife's search history was now including, and then heard about her... peeking--at their own teenage son's room, no less--he felt responsible.

She had told him he found their son handsome--hot, even--but every mother finds their son beautiful. And she had also told him she found the fantasy of older women with younger men... exciting.

And he had been... okay with it. Mostly. Working on getting there, at least. Because, after all, he was the one who encouraged her to share.

But if bringing it up had made her more comfortable with playing around with things like invading their son's privacy--it was more than a few steps too far, and it needed to stop. To be honest, using their son to spice up her own imagination was already a few steps past unthinkable!

In the fog of newfound excitement, she had gotten carried away, thought Derek. And she needed to be reeled back in.

And Cody, thank the heavens, seemed to be in a completely different frame of mind from his mother. Completely different, too, from even what Derek's frame of mind had been back when he was Cody's age--he was ashamed to remember. Cody was concerned about his mom's behavior, and was hoping it didn't escalate to anything else. He asked him point-blank if his mom had talked about any fixation with younger men she might have. Once he shared as much, it was Derek's turn to ask Cody why he felt the need to know.

For a second, Derek had worried that Cody might have been having the same kind of feelings that he once had for his mom--Cody's grandma.

Luckily--and to him and Sylvia's son's credit--it was exactly the opposite. However, Cody's concerns and revelations had nonetheless made Derek... less confident about his decision to open that Pandora's box of sexual fantasies.

He didn't think she would try anything, of course. He had complete and utter faith in his wife to begin with. And, even if he hadn't, he knew she would never go so out of her mind and confused as to try to seduce her own flesh and blood. Cody was clearly not up for it, either, so it wasn't a concern.

What was a concern, was letting her get further down that rabbit hole, and that's what he would have to talk to her about once she did get there.

From across the room, Anna smiled at him. He had been lost in thought, he realized. His gaze lost past his pretty sister-in-law's face and into the worries in the back of his mind.

He chuckled softly and glanced at his phone. He hadn't gotten any news yet. Last he heard from his son, they were spending the night at some hotel by the road and continuing tomorrow.

Maybe he should write to see how things were going. But he also didn't want to appear too worried. He trusted his son, after all. And his wife!

Of course, at that precise point in time, his wife wasn't peeking on Cody anymore--not exactly. And she'd never need to peek on him again, either. Instead, she was staring unashamedly. And it rather was Cody who was in a hurry to expose himself to his mother. Cody was getting his pants down as fast as he could, and not really minding that he was showing his mom a throbbing erection. By then, their son knew he'd be sticking it in his mom's pussy really soon, anyways. So, what was the harm?

Meanwhile, Derek's wife, Sylvia, reached over towards the nightstand in a hurry, scurrying to turn on the lights in the dark room. She wanted to see her son's cock as clearly as possible--really drown in the sight of his naked body. She just found him so, so hot, and she wanted to enjoy this moment as much as possible. Well, and she also wanted the lights to be on for the first time they fucked--so that her son, too, could see her naked body with total clarity.

As Derek smiled back to his sister-in-law, he felt embarrassed about feeling the way he did about her. It was childish. Beyond a grown man like him. And Derek had never asked Sylvia if she did it--he had never asked her to do so, to begin with--but he hoped Sylvia never actually asked Anna about the threesome. What a mess that could have been!

------------

Back at the hotel, that precise mess was unfolding in full.

Sylvia was removing her top, freeing her braless tits. She had removed it, too, before getting on the car. Her heavy but perky breasts bounced in place as they came out of the tight shirt, making Cody lick his lips at the amazing sight. Sylvia smiled a nervous, incredulous smile as she tossed the shirt to the side of the room--happy to finally be showing her mouthwatering rack to her horny son, but also slowly realizing some of the gravity of what was about to happen. Meanwhile, the teenager was almost tripping over himself as he finished removing his jeans and underwear, not completely on top of the bed, still. He couldn't take his eyes off his mom's incredible body, almost completely naked in front of him, so he wasn't paying much attention to his disrobing. Similarly, Sylvia's eyes were stuck to his enormous cock, throbbing and completely erect.

Mother and son were now almost entirely naked. Sylvia's skirt was already hiked up way past her hips and her legs were already open, so she pushed her legs even further back, grabbing them by the back of her knees, and raising her ass off the mattress. She didn't need to expose herself to her son like that. She had never before done something like that before sex, but it felt like the right thing to do at that moment.

Cody crawled on top of the bed and positioned himself between his mom's legs, grabbing a handful of tit with his right hand casually. Almost as a sort of hello. He didn't even look at his mom in the eyes, even though she was trying to meet his gaze. Instead, Cody immediately started nudging and moving her even further up and against the headrest, until Sylvia was almost balled up, sitting up with her back against the headrest and her raised thighs pressing against her body.

Holding her legs open and nearly parallel to her body, Sylvia let herself be silently shuffled around by her son, who nudged her ass and pushed her around as if he had done this a million times.

This son, she really, really liked. This son--who was nothing like the stuttering, timid kid she had just been badgering into taking charge and raping her if he needed to. This version of her son was like the man she saw whenever he was rowing. This version of her son wasn't wasting any time as he positioned himself with his own thighs beneath his mother's raised knees. It would have looked as if he was "on top" of her--with her folded over herself, and the both of them nearly ass to ass--except she was parallel to the wall rather than the bed, and he hadn't put his dick inside her yet.

Sylvia had no idea what he was doing, but him taking control of her like this was making her pussy gush. Her womb flare up to no end. It's what she wanted! So much different from the timid, meek Cody she was used to seeing all his life. So different from his gallant, loving father! Pressing his mother against the bed's headrest like she was a fuckdoll without even fucking her yet took some major confidence. It took power. Control.

1...45678...13