Coercion of Jen Ch. 03

Story Info
It's all in the presentation.
3.1k words
4.36
4.6k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three

On the walk down to her cabin she couldn't help but review what had just happened. She was still in partial shock from the painful experience but found within herself the acknowledgment that the spanking was better than leaving.

She could handle it but she just had to be sure to keep her word with the hard case going forward. She decided she would pay better attention when they were setting up these agreements and would do just about anything to avoid another spanking from the construction guy's hard hand.

She wears the short sundresses, skirts and the low-cut tops all weeklong. He watches her frequently, never grossly, always with a pleasant smile for her, a funny statement, even the occasional tease.

She came to enjoy his glances, kibitzing and gentle chuckles when she revealed more than she would normally have liked. Over the next six days it became a game for the both of them. She freely flirted with him now and enjoyed her days even though the work was challenging.

Brian was happy, life was getting better again, they may have a future here after all.

With the loss of Brian's caregiver Mr. Black decided to provide them with an expensive baby monitoring system, utilizing cameras and ear buds, so that she could monitor and hear any sound or movement from within Brian's room whenever she wanted.

She could see her boy in the crib on the Apple wrist watch he bought her anytime she chose to look. Jen thought the setup was fantastic since she would feel a lot better roaming about the property with her ability to monitor Brian from where ever she was.

One thought, she didn't know if Mr. Black could see into her bedroom, as well as she could see into Brian's. She searched and found no cameras but she remained aware that her every move could be recorded and she wouldn't know it. But the added security for Brian and freedom for her made the uneasiness bearable and then forgotten.

On Sunday evening, rent paying time, Jen stood on the porch at his door step and rang the bell. She was nervous because she hadn't really looked for a job last week since she had so enjoyed the yard work. She had done a great job, such a great job she was out of work to do for next week, as far as she knew. How would she pay next week's rent? She hoped he had an idea.

She was dressed in her hottest outfit. 'What the hell, got it, use it', was her thought, smiling while preparing for the meeting. He liked her looking sexy, then sexy he would get, so she could get what she wanted. 'Tit for tat, as the saying goes.'

Checking herself out in the floor length mirror on her bedroom door she thought, 'And sexy is what he's getting'.

On opening the door Black asked how Brian was. She tapped the hearing bud that fed her the sounds of his room. It was a small ear bud settled in her left ear, "Sleeping," she shared with a smile.

He guided her into his living room. A large granite stone fire place was the main feature although almost surpassed by the view out the ten-foot-tall picture windows, running fifteen-feet-wide, on each side of the fireplace. The open beam architecture of the room was beautiful itself in framing the view.

There was a large four-person, chestnut colored, soft leather couch running down one side of the sitting area and opposing the couch were two soft leather wrapped, Parker chairs, sitting on each side of a small table. Parker chairs are well known for their big comfy arms, backs and seats. The great chairs were made for comfortable hours of reading. They had stretchable pockets on each side.

He sat in one of the Parkers. He did not direct her towards anything, nor offer her a chair by any movement, nor statement.

He did however, on catching her eyes with his, looked directly at the throw rug sitting about two feet in front of his shoes.

On the floor in front of him she saw a beautifully crafted, oval shaped, Indian or Arabian plush throw rug. She didn't know enough about what comes from where but it was from over there, somewhere for sure. She assumed what he wanted so came to stand in front of him, crossing her hands in front of her pelvis as she moved in front of him.

He settled back into his chair, "You look quite attractive this evening. No dirt on your knees, nor scuffs on your cheeks from brushing your hair aside, yes, quite attractive," he was smiling up at her from his chair.

Her chosen attire was red running shoes, black ankle socks, bare legs, a black high rise mini skirt, riding maybe two inches below her well-formed ass. Her top was short sleeved, green colored, the neck line extending deep enough to reveal the tops of her perfect breasts, incased within a black bra. Her hair was brushed, held up with pretty clips, light on the makeup, she was an absolute beauty in his eyes.

She was really nervous now, 'What does he want from me? What do I need from him? Where should I sit?'

Still standing in front of him she started to share her accomplishments, "I wanted to let you know that I have accomplished everything we listed out last week. I hope you are satisfied."

He just stared at her, into her eyes, he said nothing, just breathed and stared. She started trembling a little and she didn't know why. He saw it, he had been waiting for something like this, "I have a preferred way for female staff to report to me, do you mind?" he asked.

'Staff? I guess I was, am', "Ok", came the tentatively, questioning, reply.

Leaning forward in his chair, he pointed towards the floor in front of her with a vertically held, open side palm. Not a finger, a palm, directing her to, "Please kneel," he requested quietly.

'Trigger! Kneeling to report! WTF!' She was about to say no fucking way when she saw there was a light smile in his eyes. He was having fun, he liked to have fun. 'Awe fuck it', she thought, 'how bad can it be?'

If he wants a little fun at her expense, she could handle it for what she was receiving in return. She slowly folded down onto her knees as his smile increased and he sat back in his chair.

"Now fingers interlocked behind your head." He was looking into her eyes again and she shuddered while lifting her arms and intertwining her fingers as directed. Her chest had risen appropriately, which was what he wanted and he liked what he saw.

She was being directed, manipulated, she knew it, it felt weird, she could go with it for Brian, but couldn't help asking, "You prefer women in submissive positions don't you, are you a misogynist?"

He laughed, "I am not real sure what the title suggests, however, if it means I admire, respect and love beautiful women, then sure."

Under a light smile he sat back and allowed, "Over the years I have had a lot of subordinates report to me. Women tend to take too long to get to and stay on point. Positioning one such," he raised his flat open hand again at her, encompassing all of her. "Encourages accurate, precise, reporting. The muscle tension tending to compound, the longer one chats, instead of reports."

He continued on, "There are a few additional rules while reporting. First, I require detailed, full color reporting. I want to know everything you know, everything you felt, your thoughts, everything, Jen."

She saw and felt the intensity of his hazel eyes burning into hers. Another shudder flowed through her. Jen was thinking, 'Ok, I get it, detailed.'

"Second, once a report has been commenced you may not stop, no matter what, once you commence a report you must hold the position until I say thank you and release you from your posture position. Do you understand?

"You can only relax on my saying thank you for your report." She is nodding her head in understanding but, he prompts her, "Jen?"

Oh, "Yes, Sir, I understand."

"Good, because failure to hold your position during a report will result in immediate corrective action which could well include the end of our business arrangement, so I am very glad you understand." 'Oh shit', popped into her head.

"Third, any time you and I are in this room together, you are to assume the reporting, kneeling, position to talk with me. Jen, only in this room though, for now, ok?"

She had been holding her position since he had asked her to. Her back was straight, she was straight up on her knees, legs together, elbows pointing off to the sides, fingers interlocked, tits up, tummy flat, beautiful. He complimented her, "I like your positioning, Jen, you may commence your report for this last week's work. In detail, Jen, I require full, clear, disclosure, everything, no detail to small, understand?"

She nods her head stating, "Yes". He noted, "No, Sir?

"I started on the north side, where I trimmed..."

"No, Jen, everything, what time did you start? What were you wearing when you started work?"

"I started at nine and I was wearing my work clothes."

"No, Jen," he was smiling a gentle, patient smile as he taught her line by line what his expectations were, it was four fifteen p.m. and it was going to take a while.

She started over, "I got up at seven a.m. on Monday. Fed Brian, chose a pair of jeans, with a blue buttoned down work shirt, because I felt the doing of yard work required protective clothing ..."

They walked through Monday and she learned the level of detail and openness he was demanding.

"Then you stopped me from working, expressing concern about my choice of clothing. You sent me shopping..." She shared everything she could recall during her time with Rachel. He enjoyed the tale and made note to call Rachel.

"On Tuesday morning, I tried on every outfit purchased on Monday but didn't feel comfortable enough to wear any of them to garden in." She saw the look in his eyes, he wanted the truth but she wanted to keep living here. She jumped ahead, "I felt like a slut when I first bent over in front of you."

He interrupts, "Were you excited by those feelings?"

"What?"

In exasperation he immediately barks, "Stop, with the what's! I want full disclosure so just accept it and give me a clear, open and honest answer as per your commitment in your contract with me!"

She had drawn back from him when he barked. The first strain on her arm muscles emerged out of the movement.

"Last chance today, Jen," he almost growled out in a low tone of voice, "your word," he left it at that.

She knew he meant it. 'I better get up and leave now or I have to open up to this man more than I have ever thought to open up to anyone before.' Just then, Brian let out a squeak, heard through her ear bud.

She strained to hear something else, Black was waiting for her decision. She loved Brian and she had promised him she would do anything to provide him with a safe place to grow up.

She made her decision and commenced her first open, and quite honest, verbal interaction with a man in her life. He led her along and she had become pliable now. No more hesitation, every question answered openly, honestly, her embarrassment set aside, her awkwardness disappeared.

She provided an excellent report from then on as seemingly every muscle in her body began to scream for relief.

The bending over had turned her on. She had quite enjoyed the entire experience once she had come to the conclusion that he only wanted to watch. She felt encouraged to tease him and to move in ways that revealed her assets. She admitted she had had fun every day.

"On Friday, I chose a red mini skirt, with black stockings, black panties and bra to attract your attention while ..."

"This morning ..."

It's seven o'clock and she had been kneeling, arms up, fingers interlocked for three straight hours while giving her report. Her arms, shoulders, neck, back, knees, everything was screaming, muscles trembling, but somehow, she rose to the challenged to hold the position until her report was delivered and damn, she did it!

Finally, he said, "Thank you for your report, Jen, you may relax." She sagged in front of him. "That was a rough first report but you now understand the detail which I will expect to receive from you during future reports, agreed?"

"Yes, Sir." She couldn't help it, the words just jumped out of her, as she collapsed onto her heals, dropped her arms to her sides, as her muscles were screaming, as blood entered veins that seemed to have collapsed. He noted the "Sir" and he was pleased, she was coming along nicely.

He got up and left the room, she could hear ice falling into glasses, then he returned. She was still on her knees, still sitting back on her heals, rubbing out various muscles. Recovering, thinking through her experience. He came back, behind her, handing a glass over her shoulder so she took it.

He slid in front of her to his chair. Offering a toast, he said, "To our first completed report," and they clicked glasses. She hesitated not sure what was in the glass.

He provided, "It is a great Hennessy brandy, my dear, bottoms up," he shot the drink down. She did the same but then she coughed and choked. He was smiling because he liked to have fun.

"Well, young lady, I have some other work to attend to," he started to rise from the chair, she panicked.

"Sir, I need to talk about next week's rent check," she started with. Cutting in he stated, "I am sure you have it covered."

"I am sorry, but I don't think I do, Sir. I didn't have time to look for a job last week. I don't have any way to make the rent, unless you have something else for me to do." She was looking around the room for a dust bunny or something, anything to be able to support a suggestion of interior cleaning needed, something, there was nothing she could see. The maid service every morning before lunch was extremely thorough.

"Well, you have done all the outside chores, what would you have in mind?" he asked.

She doesn't know, she has no ideas, "What could I do that would provide you some fun and me a week's rent?" she asks in return. The words just popping into her head. Then she adds a late, "Sir?"

He laughs, "Ok, maybe I have one idea." His look turns stern as he asks, "Do you want to add something new to our contract? And do you commit to fully honor any contract you enter into with me?"

"I can't agree to honor it until I know what the contract is," she reasonably replies.

"Ok, for some stupid reason I have been wondering if a woman, by her own hand, could have one orgasm on Monday, two orgasms on Tuesday, three on Wednesday, you understand adding one orgasm a day until she hits Sunday and enjoys seven orgasms in one day! What do you think? Have you ever tried something like this? Is it doable?" He's grin is huge, his eyes inquisitive, he's serious.

"You are crazy," she blurts out.

It doesn't affect his smile, "Sure, but answer my questions, do you think it could be done?"

"No! I have never done or tried anything like that in my life."

His grin drops so he asks again, "Is it achievable?"

She sees he wants an answer. Thinking it through a little she allowed a, "Sure, maybe, under the right conditions."

"Well, what would those conditions be? Let's explore." He goes on, "The first day should be a snap, two orgasms won't be that hard on the second day, three might require additional stimulus and four to seven, well what do you think?"

She can't believe she is having this conversation, but following on the open and honest reporting she had just been through, she finds it surprisingly easy to engage in the, 'what if', discussion he led.

A consensus is arrived at, a women might need a good dildo, clit vibrator and maybe some porn movies to get the job done in the later stages.

He states he doesn't want to help her in this, nor does he even want to watch. It will be up to her to ask him if she needs any help at all.

In a fun and challenging way, he asks, "For a week's rent are you ready to update our contract? To experiment and determine whether or not a healthy young woman could accomplish the goal?

"To add to the contract the terms and conditions demanded to meet the challenge as discussed?" His eyes are sparking, challenging her to accept.

Surprising herself, more than him, she actually does accept the new contract. 'Fuck it'. "Sure, Sir." He nods, grins, slaps his thighs, rises from the chair saying, "I'll update the contract. You just relax." And he's out of the room.

Remorse comes in a crashing wave as she knows exactly what she is doing. 'He is manipulating her, yet she can't think of a way out.' She needs the home for her son and to be truthful, so far, his games have been kinda fun...this could be too, all though it had been a while.

He quickly adds a paragraph to their existing contract and the agreement is struck. To make next week's rent she must orgasm today then add an orgasm to tomorrow's orgasm and then to each day's orgasm, until she reaches seven orgasms on Sunday. Failure in any way along will result in termination of their relationship. She tried to get him to agree that even trying this, is enough.

He says, "No, you take on a contract you fulfill the contract, not fulfilling is failure." He is adamant. She can take the contract but must deliver to stay. With butterflies flying around her tummy she accepts, initials the contract changes and heads back to her and Brian's sanctuary.