Coercion of Jen Ch. 04

Story Info
Jen learns more about Black.
3.1k words
4.21
4.5k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four

Week Seven

Mr. Black was on a Skype call with an old mentor in Japan a man he knew during his time overseas and today were involved in a number of development properties. They were closer than brothers more like father and son. Mr. Taki was asking about Jen and how Black's special project was progressing.

"To be honest I couldn't be happier. She is progressing without kick back so far. Your idea to place the vibrator in the Brian's bed worked perfectly when I needed it. A quick buzz from the vibrator and he gurgles and it worked perfectly at a key moment. Mr. Taki actually clapped his hands in enthusiasm for his student. While he was in his seventies now, he had many happy memories of developing submissives in the past.

"This week I am striving to hear her emotional and sexual triggers, what turns her on and why. I have given her the seven-day challenge. She has been celibate since the birth of her son. She feels deep remorse and shame over how he came to be and the damage her own actions appear to have caused. She is deeply scarred by her experience. I hope to move her past it but using the guilt to do it. As I said it's going to take a little time but I certainly feel she is worth the commitment."

After a couple of more minor details, they closed out the discussion with Mr. Taki wishing him every success in all his endeavors.

On the seventh day, of the seventh week, Sunday at four p. m., she arrives to report. She looks haggard and she is walking a little tenderly but she assumes her reporting position. She begins her report and by the end of reporting about Monday, she knew she was in purgatory being forced to review and reveal every detail of her masturbations.

His interrogation ripped every emotion from her and forced her to reveal every sensuous spot on her body that she had self-touched, rubbed, twisted, thought of and triggered, everything.

Monday had been harder than expected she reported honestly. She hadn't been with a man for over a year. She said she hadn't even thought much about sex in that year. Her son had taken over every aspect of her thoughts she felt. Still, she had expected it to be relatively easy to orgasm.

"... I was rubbing my breasts, rolling my nipples between thumb and forefinger. Then I picked up the soap bar and began lathering my body, above and below the water, just sliding the soap bar wherever it wanted to go.

"As my hand worked lower, I would slide across my buttoned-up clit seeking a stir. I was remembering the last time I had played with myself when rubbing my breasts and rubbing and rolling my clit would eventually get me off. I dropped the soap, brought two hands down and started building the fire within.

"I was working at it fast and hard while in the back of my mind the cooling water temperature registered and I wanted to get this over with. My juices were flowing, so I slid a finger into myself, rubbing, rolling my clit with two fingers." He could tell she was actually reliving the moment, 'this just might work,' he thought as she continued her report.

"I had to practically slam my fingers into myself for a while more and then I pinched my clit and I came. I then dried off with my white towel, put on my blue pj pants and top and went to bed."

"On Tuesday..."

He interjected, "Any difficulty getting to sleep Monday night?"

"Yes," she didn't want to elaborate but, "I was worried that something may be damaged in me because it was so hard to cum."

Nodding his head he suggested, "That was your first orgasm since giving birth, right?" she agreed, so he went on, "maybe it was going to take a bit to get those unused muscles working again," finishing with his, 'I am a little uncertain of this advice smile,' on his face and in his eyes. She smiled because she knew where her story was headed.

"On Tuesday morning I woke up, fed myself, played with and loved Brian for a couple of hours and when he fell asleep, I thought I'd get the days first one down."

"I settled onto my bed and just started gently flowing my hands over my body seeking a stirring below. I went searching for memories, old movie scenes, even some past porn movie memories, from when I was sixteen at a sweet sixteen party and we had watched a porn as part of the evenings all girl festivities."

"I came to realize I don't have much memory, not even viewing memories of a sexual nature, I guess I am not that experienced."

He intruded into her, 'thinking out loud' moment asking, "I was of the impression that you were sexual after your parents died, you know, Terry, Brian?"

"Again, being honest and all, as per our contract, I was so stoned during most of that time with Terry. I can recall snippets, some I definitely don't want to recall, but snippets of memories of shit that happened, shit I experienced. It wasn't a good time in my life, I don't like to think about it at all, if possible, really."

He nodded, "Continue your report please," he requested softly.

"I finally managed to achieve a small orgasm after a lot of effort. I wasn't getting a second one any time soon so I got back to my job search for the most part...

"I tried twice more that afternoon and during the third try of the day, now a painful effort, and still did not achieve the second orgasm. I reviewed our conversation about toys and aids and realized they were going to be essential if I was going to meet the contract. That's when I came to you for help."

She had looked anxious last Tuesday evening and nervous when he met her at the door that evening. He really wasn't sure why she had come up but he was interested though. She had explained that she would need the aids they had discussed. He made her spell it out for him before telling her to drive to Rachel's in the morning, be there at ten a. m. and she would set her up.

She had been mortified by the thought but he would brook no debate and bade her good evening. His voice followed her out the door saying, "If you find Rachel that offensive you could go shopping on your own. There's a sex shop on Sixth and Raven St." He had closed the door as she turned to tell him to fuck off. She stormed down to her place, almost threw the door open, thought of Brian, chose not to scream and just let out a frustration fueled, but suppressed, almost feline growl.

An hour later she achieved her second orgasm of the day. It was actually a bit of a humdinger. She was so angry at Mr. Black and his abuses of her, she had ridden her anger and frustration right through to a great climax, while lying on her belly, over a pillow, on her bed, with her hands working both her clit and cunt.

Surprise, surprise, Elsa showed up at her door at nine. Jen wasn't all that surprised as Mr. Black was always a step ahead of most, she was coming to realize. 'Maybe that's why he's rich,' crossed her mind. Jen just thanks Elsa for coming, saying she had some shopping to do and not truly sure of her destination nor even a plan. Then she drove down the driveway.

The adult sex store was in the old part of town, the rundown part, on the Southside. She didn't really want to return to the Southside but she found herself driving slowly past the store front, where a large, very tall black man was entering the store. 'This place is too scary', she thought to herself and just drove on past. She drove around seeking a way out of her situation and found herself parking down the street from Rachel's. Sitting in the car nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof she just couldn't think of any way out of her present predicament.

She hated the Southside more than ever after living in the country. She wanted to stay at Mr. Black's place but didn't want to continue to play his stupid games.

"What can I do," she asked herself out loud. The answer came clear as a bell to her. 'Go see Rachel and ask her what she knew of Mr. Black and his games. Maybe she would have some ideas. Maybe a way out? Without losing everything? Dreaming?'

Walking into Rachel's boutique Jen saw Rachel wrapping something up on her counter by the till. "Hey, Sexy," Rachel offered while finishing up her task. She had a straight up Midwest accent with some slurred French allure. Jen smiled as Rachel's French accent wasn't quite on the mark this morning.

"Hi, Rachel, I was hoping to chat if you have a moment."

Rachel came around the counter, gave Jen a hug, her fake kiss-peck on each cheek, saying, "Sure, Honey, I heard, I have you covered, follow me," with a knowing smile she wrapped one of Jen's arms up in two of hers and side walked Jen threw a hanging curtain on the back wall and into the back of the store. Jen stutter stepped as they left the upscale clothing store area. The back of the store wasn't a storage area as one could have expected rather it was a well decorated and beautifully laid out toy shop.

Jen saw it all, dildos and whips, fancy machines and sexy teddies, from vibrators to anal plugs. All laid out in very high end displays on three walls. Jen was shocked, she had never thought, well never imagined, Rachel? She needed a moment to find her equilibrium.

Rachel gave her a moment to absorb everything while guiding her around the edges of the displays but saying nothing for once, just letting Jen take it all in. In the centre of the room sat an ostentatious Chaise lounger, soft black leather bound with black walnut trim. It was the centre piece of the room for Jen.

Rachel sat down on the end allowing her to lay back a little into the chair back and curl her legs into her. She tapped the chair cushion beside her indicating for Jen take a seat on the toe of the chair, which she did. She really was a little light headed right then, absorbing the atmosphere, the garishness of the toys surrounding them. Wow!

Rachel, with a gentle grin, opened with, "You seem a little surprised by my boudoir, my dear. You shouldn't be, have I not presented myself as a woman of the world?" Her French accent more pronounced than ever, ending with a wave of her hand taking the entire room, the entire world, into her statement.

Rachel reached over and took Jen's hands into her own, with a light patting of Jen's top hand and a motherly tone Rachel asked, "So what's on your mind, my dear, how can I help?"

Jen looked into Rachel's eyes and started, "I have gotten myself into a sticky situation and I'm not sure whether I want to continue or run." Tears were welling up in Jen's eyes.

Rachel's heart went out to her, "Come on, Sweetie, what's up, give me some details," encouraging Jen to let it all out, as she drew her further in with a sideways hug. Rachel, her right hand petting and smoothing Jen's shoulders, hushing and comforting. Rachel accepted her pain, drew it into herself and allowed Jen's tears to flow.

After five minutes Jen was calming down, "I know Mr. Black, he actually called to say you may be dropping in today." In a much sharper tone she adds, "If he has done something..."

Jen cut her off saying, "No, no, it's not him... well maybe a little...but he hasn't beat me or anything... it's just..." the last kinda choked out.

"Well then what is it, Dear, you can tell me...maybe I can help... maybe just letting it out will help."

Jen staring now at her hands in her lap started, "He gave Brian and I the perfect place to live but he demands rent a week in advance and I lost my job," the tears were forming up again, "so I asked him for help and he decided to give me odd jobs to do, to make up for rent." She paused there, seeking her purse for a Kleenex, Rachel handed one over. She had had it in her hand and a packet of them sat on the small table beside her.

"It was easy last week as I just did yard work. I loved it actually". Jen glances up, looking into Rachel's eyes as she continues, "That's what the clothes were for last week, was for me to look sexy while I did the yard work."

Rachel actually let out a laugh, "Those outfits were for gardening?"

Jen offered her own half smile between snuffles, "Yes", nodding her head.

Rachel laughed louder, she couldn't help herself, "He never told me that when he called to set up the shopping trip. I should have figured something like this. Mr. Black has quite the personality, he is always looking for ways to challenge the people, especially the women, in his life."

Jen asked, "How long have you known him?"

"Oh, for ever actually. We went to high school together a million years ago," she laughed again. Jen could see her thinking back recalling thoughts probably long left alone as she was displaying a wistful smile.

"What can you tell me about him?" Jen asked next.

"Oh, a lot, but what I will say is this, Hunter Black is a man's man and always has been. Captain of the football team, President of the graduating class, CEO of his group of construction companies. He dated during school but none of us could tie him down and believe me, most all of the girls tried at one time or another. He just never seemed interested in a long-term relationship until he met Kalie."

Jen added, "He mentioned a girl he was in love with but whom betrayed him, was that her?"

"I want to say yes, because that would explain what happened, but I never heard the truth from either of them. One day they were an item, everyone knew he was head over heels in love with her, the next day Kalie was gone and no one's heard from her since."

Jen took in a sharp breath and asked, "Are you suggesting something nefarious?"

"Oh, I didn't mean it that way," again a chuckle from Rachel, "no, nothing nefarious, as you say. Just something happened between them and the last I heard, from another girl friend, was that Kalie was so upset over the ending of the relationship that she decided to leave the good old USA for Europe and she hasn't been seen or heard from since she boarded the plane is all."

Rachel continued, "To be totally honest with you, I even dated Mr. Black for a time, he was, and I imagine he still is, a very dominating presence, he needs to be in control of everything all of the time. Take away his control and he can become rather obsessive in recovering it."

"Well, I have sure seen his need for control," Jen said as she shifted her butt in memory of her recent spanking.

"Another thing I can share with you is that he is obsessed with people keeping their word with him and he doesn't tolerate fools or liars at all either."

Jen was nodding in agreement and added, "Yes, I have seen that in him as well."

"He is known as a man of his word in all things. It seems critically important to him to always do what he says he will, no matter what," a hint of anger was maybe coming through in her tone following that statement.

Jen, sensing more in those words asked, "What happened between you and him?"

"We had been dating for a couple of months when he asked me one day to stop by one of his suppliers to pick up a check. I was busy that day and ran out of time and didn't make the pickup. I didn't think that much of it as I would simply pick it up first thing in the morning. When I informed him that I hadn't had the time he did his staring into my eyes thing and then said, "'I need that cheque. You agreed to pick it up but you didn't so goodbye," and that was it.

Poof he was gone and that was twenty plus years ago. I did not hear a word from him since. Oh, I'd see him around the town or read about his success but we hadn't really spoke until he called to ask me to help you."

Jen sensed a missed opportunity vibe in the air from Rachel. They sat a moment in silence, then Rachel kind of coughed, shuffled herself around a little, then continued once more. "The moral of the story of course, is if you want to stay in Mr. Black's good graces, you do what you agree to do, nothing else, just follow his lead and meet his expectations or he dumps you." Rachel slapped both hands onto her thighs, got up off the lounger, turned and then asked, "So, now you, what are you here for today, my dear?"

Jen offered, "To be honest I got myself into a bind. I agreed to prove out a theory for him, it's stupid. I am still not sure why I agreed to do it but now I need a little help to meet my commitment to him."

Jen stopped, still not comfortable with what she was going to say next, when Rachel spoke into her thoughts, "I told you, he called saying you may be stopping by, that you may need my assistance in selecting some appropriate..." here Rachel waved a hand around, taking in the entire room and all of its wares, "intimate toys." She ended with her trade mark smile on her face as she walked over to a shelf and brought out a brightly colored boxed item.

Jen left the store with five new toys, some lube that tasted like honeyed blueberries and five porn movies. From seductive and loving to hard core bdsm. Maybe a new friend?