All Comments on 'Coffee and...'

by Ropesonme

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You're Not a Virgin Anymore

What a heck of a first time, author! You made me loosen my belt, that's for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dump this crazy woman

Are you a plaything? I think not. This self centered, manipulative bitch needs to be gone. Soon! Stupid story. Stupid premise.

RopesonmeRopesonmeabout 10 years agoAuthor
Anonymous. Heh.

Dear Mr. Anonymous,

I'm sorry that you don't see the light hearted tone of this narative. But not too much.

I had a pretty great time that day, as did my Mistress - yes it did happen, and pretty much like that. She cares about me a great deal. We have open conversations about our needs and she has never crossed the line on them. She knows I enjoy teasing and denial the occasional public humiliation, and engineers for it to happen occasionaly in a safe manner. We were out with a friend who knew a bit about our life style and honestly wanted to know more about it. What's the harm?

As to your "manipulative" comment, I am assuming that your lack of ability to even provide a name on a comment like that means that you are one of those morons who prefer your fantasies all packaged nicely so that you can control every aspect of it and top-from-the-bottom continuously. Your lack of ability to enjoy anything that may challenge your confort zone must be a very safe place for you. You enjoy that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank You. (And also, fuck that misogenystic anon)

As a male submissive, I really enjoyed this piece. My Mistress and I are both quite novice when it comes to play like this, and this is the level of... Involvement... I hope she and I can graduate to. Also, I find your work really refreshing, because the sheer volume of Maledom I am noticing on this page is a little distressing. Also when considering how much of it is clearly written by men with little knowledge of the nuances of BDSM, and seem to be writing to feed misogenystic power fantasies.

And as a personal aside, I am astounded at how cooly you deal with that hateful anon who keeps commenting on your work.

Anyway, I hope you right some more. I enjoy your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Assumptions

This is nothing but abuse of a weak willed, spineless man by a bitch.

RopesonmeRopesonmeabout 7 years agoAuthor
Mr. Anonymous (another one, really?)

Sorry that in your "he-man" masculinity you don't like it. You should probably go eat another steak, have your "woman" bring you another beer, and read something else. There is nothing for you here. The rest of us like it fine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous