Coffee, Cake and What Ifs…

Story Info
Was Lara thinking the same thoughts as Adam?
568 words
3
1.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been so long since we were in each others company and so much had changed. Well soo much but that tension between us. You looked the same but you were no longer the innocent undergrad student. Still the 'lady on the street' but I knew what was behind those eyes. The oh so responsive body under that demurely stylish outfit.

Our catch up over coffee was so restrained. The public Lara I knew so well. I wondered if your mind was flashing back to those ever so sexy moments we shared... the memory of my lips on yours. You wrapped up in my arms. Your body giving in to mine. My hands wrapped around your tiny waist...

When you agreed to continue our catch up by walking along the railway line. The public but oh so quiet disused railway line. My mind raced at what you may be thinking. At what you would do if I grabbed your wrist... pulled you in to me. Pressed my lips to yours. Sucked your upper lip, as I recall you liked.

My heart raced... should I, shouldnt I? The tension consumed me. I respect you so much and it had been so long... I thought I wouldn't cross the line but the turmoil inside me was so strong. Did you want me to take you there and then? Had you secretly wore something sexy under your oufit... just in case? What if? What if I pinned you against one of the many oak trees? Unzipped myself? Would you fall to your knees? Look up at me as you took me deep in your mouth, as you had done so many times before? Would you groan as I spun you around? Your hands held above your head, against the tree, as I pulled up your dress, with my free hand... I imagined your wetness. I recalled your wetness. My cock ached as we walked.

The ache within me was becoming uncontrollable... I was looking for the right location, the right moment. My desire was taking over... then you said the words that threw me. "Lets head back, we've walked quite far here". Had you picked up on my tension? Seen the bulge in my trousers even? Had the change in the rate of my breathing become notable? Did you feel vulnerable with me? Scared if losing control yourself maybe? It sent my thoughts in to a spiral.

We walked back to our cars, which unwittingly we'd parked next to eachother. I had to strain to listen to what you were telling me about your new life. Give your mind the attention it deserved. We were always more than sex. So aligned in our thoughts but oh so aligned in bed too.

We arrived back in to the car park and politely, but somewhat awkwardly said our farewells. Both knowing we could tear eachothers clothes off at any moment.

I drove home in a daze. But as soon as the front door was closed, I had to release. I replayed the thoughts I had on our walk as I frantically tore at my belt. I stood in the lounge... and let myself feel the fantasy I had played out in my mind. It wasn't long before relief washed over me. A hot yet somewhat frustrating relief. Oh what if... a what if I've played over in my mind many times since.