Coffee Required

Story Info
She was desperate to get some coffee.
2k words
4.48
15k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/02/2023
Created 06/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,562 Followers

Everything that happened was the fault of a stupid squirrel. A squirrel, for god's sake. I'd gone camping with a couple of friends, taking advantage of a long weekend and some good weather. We finished up setting up our camp in a camping area at the edge of the national park, close by a ranger's station.

That first day we went for a hike in the woods, finishing up back at the camp around supper time. We made our dinner and very nice it was, too. Ashleigh is very good at outdoor cooking. After dinner we boiled some water for our coffee. I went to get my coffee and it wasn't there.

I was appalled. No coffee? I'd die. Where was my damned coffee? Slowly a memory asserted itself. I'd run out of coffee the last time I was out and had meant to buy some more. Not only meant to but did. It was sitting at home in my pantry.

"I don't have any coffee," I announced with some horror.

"Don't look at me," said Ashleigh, sounding rather smug. "I drink tea. I can let you have some teabags if you like."

"Tea is just muddy water," I protested. "I'd sooner drink the water. Naomi? You drink coffee."

"And I have half a jar right here," she said with a smile. "Catch."

She lobbed the jar to me. It was a simple toss and an easy catch. A babe in arms could have caught it. That's when the squirrel struck. He'd been high up in the tree we were camped under and now decided to descend somewhat. The jar of coffee rose in a casual arc on its way to me. Just as it reached the top of the arc the damned squirrel landed on a slender branch, causing the end of it to whip downwards. The branch was neatly timed to slap the jar of coffee out of the air, dropping it into the campfire, where it promptly broke on a rock.

"We'll have to clear that glass out before we leave," observed Ashleigh.

The glass? Who cared about the glass? The coffee was in the fire.

"My coffee," I said in a whimpering voice.

"My coffee actually, but don't worry about it. I'll join Ashleigh in a cup of tea. I quite like tea. Are you going to join us?"

I gave Naomi an evil glare.

"I think not. It looks and tastes like muddy water. I'll just have water and quietly mourn my coffee."

Those unsympathetic swine simply giggled.

We eventually settled down and retired for the night. I woke in the middle of the night, wanting my coffee. The other two were both dead to the world. I wanted coffee so bad I could just about taste it. Actually, I could swear that I could smell it.

I stuck my head out of the tent, sniffing. I could most definitely smell fresh coffee. There was a slight breeze blowing past. Looking in the direction the breeze was coming from I could see a light a little way down the track. The ranger's station.

There was a clear sky and a full moon and a bazillion stars shining brightly. Not as bright as a summer day but certainly light enough to see by. I slipped on some moccasin slippers and headed towards the ranger's hut. (I only had my pyjamas on but what the hell? They covered me quite adequately. Probably covered more than my normal clothes.)

Reaching the ranger's hut I knocked and walked right on in. There was one ranger there, sitting back in a comfortable chair, drinking from a mug of coffee.

"You've got coffee," I said in an accusing voice.

"Guilty as charged," he admitted, smiling happily. He could afford to smile. He had coffee.

"Give me some," I demanded.

"Um, please," I added, remembering my manners.

"I'm sure we can arrange something," he said. He pointed at the stove.

"We have a pot of hot coffee right there. Milk in the fridge. Mugs in that cupboard there. Feel free to help yourself. Just remember that there will be a surcharge for this service. If we gave the coffee away to all and sundry we wouldn't have any for ourselves. Are you okay with this?"

"Sure, whatever," I said, already making my happy way towards the coffee.

I made myself a mug of coffee and took that first heavenly sip. Then I looked around for somewhere to sit while I enjoyed the rest of it. There was another chair next to the ranger's and I headed towards it. I didn't reach it though.

"Hold on a moment," the ranger said, catching hold of my arm as I went to pass him. (Not the one holding the coffee, fortunately.) "I'm Paul, by the way and you are?"

"Rebecca, but everyone just calls me Becky."

"So, Becky, just turn that way for a moment," he said, nudging me so I faced away from him. Before I could ask why or ask what was going on he took hold of my pyjama pants and simply pulled them down.

I now found two things wrong with having come visiting in my pyjamas. One, I wasn't wearing any underwear, not normally a problem with pyjamas, and two, they come off awfully easily. Just a simple tug and they were down around my knees. I gave a bit of a start, nearly spilling my precious coffee.

"What do you think you're doing?" I demanded irritably. Fortunately my pyjama top still covered nearly everything.

"I mentioned a surcharge and asked if you were agreeable. You said sure, whatever. This is the whatever," he said, his hand running over my bottom.

"You have got to be kidding," I snapped at him.

"Does this feel like I'm kidding?" he asked with a laugh, his hand slipping between my legs and touching me rather intimately. "Sit down and enjoy your coffee."

With that he simply pulled me towards him and I found myself sitting on his lap, having to take care not to spill my coffee.

"You just stop that," I protested. "Whatever didn't include anything like this."

"Maybe so, maybe no, but it is what it is. Just relax a little and enjoy your coffee."

Relax? How do you relax with a strange man's hand rubbing across your mound, fingers going places where they didn't ought to go. I hurriedly took a big sip of coffee to calm myself a little.

Things took a turn for the worse when his free hand went under my pyjama top and rubbed my tummy. Not that rubbing my tummy was a problem but his hand was rubbing in lazy circles that were moving higher. When his hand closed over one of my breasts I need another gulp of coffee to keep myself calm.

His hands kept exploring and touching and intruding intimately. I simply drank my coffee, wanting to finish it so I could escape. (Damned if I was abandoning it while there was coffee still in the mug.)

I finally finished and managed to half rise while I stretched to put the mug to one side.

"Um, time for me to go," I said, trying to finish rising.

"Not quite yet," he told me, pulling me back down onto his lap.

That's when I receive my next little surprise. The reason why I'd been able to half rise was because it allowed him room to undo his trousers and guess what was now ready for action. As he pulled me down I could feel his erection pressing against me.

"You wouldn't dare," I stated firmly.

"Oh, don't worry, I'm not. I'm just going to let you sit down," he said, and I could tell that he was silently laughing his head off.

It was probably more luck than anything else but his erection was pressing right against the sweet spot, all ready to sink into me.

"Sure, whatever, remember?" he said, holding me in position. "You're not changing your mind, surely?"

"But I didn't mean anything like this," I pointed out, and the brute just laughed again.

"Perhaps you should learn to qualify what you offer," he said.

I held out for a few moments longer but I could feel that damned thing pressing against me. It wasn't trying to force me, just letting me know it was there and ready. Something else that counted against me was that he'd deliberately got me aroused with all his touching and teasing and that lovely coffee now had me wide awake and aware of the world around me. A substantial part of what I was aware of was his erection, right there under me. All I had to do was relax a little and I'd sink right onto it.

Heaven help me, I relaxed. I slid smoothly down his pole, feeling it rising steadily inside me, filling me, promising me pleasure to come.

I just sat there for a few moments, feeling him deep inside me. This was not supposed to have happened but it did and I wasn't sure what to do right away. I could feel his making subtle movements inside me, just adjusting his position, probably until he was satisfied. I twisted my head to give him a nasty look.

"Stop moving around, damn it," I snapped at him. "Just wait until I'm ready."

"Becky," he said, sounding all calm and polite, "I'm not the one moving around."

My nasty look changed to a killer one and I snapped my head to face the front again. I hastily reviewed the last couple of minutes and had a sinking feeling as I realised he was right. I'd been shifting about, getting comfortable. I tried to freeze in the position I was in but my instincts were coming to the fore. I found myself starting to flex my muscles, sliding up and down his pole.

"If you say a word I will kill you," I promised him, giving a small groan as his hands close over my breasts again.

What can I say? From that point on things got beyond exciting. Paul was putting some effort into helping me slide up and down his cock, banging in hard, while at the same time his hands were all over my breasts, playing with them, teasing them, tweaking my nipples, generally enjoying the feel of them.

My arousal was steadily building and I was sure I was going to climax in short order. Apparently not.

"What's your hurry?" Paul asked, adjusting his rhythm. "We've got plenty of time."

However he was doing it he was now holding me in suspense, nearly ready to climax with him withholding that last little oomph that would send me over the top. I told him to finish it, told him loud and clear, and he just laughed.

"Like I said, plenty of time," he murmured. "Just relax and enjoy. You're all uptight."

Of course I was uptight. I had his cock jammed up inside me and I was yay close to a climax and he wouldn't let me. I tried to hurry him along, only to find he wasn't going to be hurried.

I'd just about reached a screaming point when he spoke up again.

"Yes, well while this is fun we can't spend all night like this, you know. No, it's no use asking me to keep going. Time's up."

With that he started thrusting in even harder while at the same time his hand moved down and touched on my clitoris. The double stimulation was just too much and I went up in flames, quite noisily.

By the time I calmed down he was telling me to lift my arms. Like an idiot, I did so, and he promptly lifted my pyjama top up and off.

"Why the hell did you do that? I asked indignantly.

"I wanted to actually see you," he said. "Um, you'd better get dressed and back to your tent. Your companions might come looking for you."

I hastily got my pyjamas on and prepared to depart.

"If you need coffee tomorrow night I'll be here," he said, sounding so totally innocent.

I almost said something terribly rude but wiser councils prevailed. After all, there was no benefit in getting the Ranger offside. Besides, I might need some coffee.

Ashson
Ashson
8,562 Followers