Coffee Time with Extras Pt. 02

Story Info
Supper with April leads to more!!
3.6k words
4.45
2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in front of our computer downloading the video I used my phone to record in the truck earlier. The encounter with April was still fresh in my mind and I was thinking about whether or not she would be in touch to arrange a get together. Beth hurried into the room with a big smile on face and her phone in her hand. "I just got a message from April, it says she has been thinking about me and is suggesting that she should take us out for supper so we can get to know her. What do you think?"

"Well, we've been home less than two hours and we do have to eat. I had no idea she would call so soon. Truthfully, I've been thinking about what I saw and I can't wait for the two of you to be together again so fuck yeah, let her know we'll be happy to meet with her!"

Beth's fingertips danced over the screen of her phone and with a final jab of her index finger, she announced that we were meeting April at 7:30. With that, she practically ran out of the room heading for the bedroom to change and freshen up. I think she set a speed record getting ready because in no time, she was doing a slow turn several feet away. Beth had changed into her short denim skirt which fastened at the side with a metal button and a zipper. To go with the skirt, she had chosen a pale blue scoop top that showed the tops of her 34b breasts and the valley between them. She was obviously not wearing a bra and her nipples were erect. The outline of her pink areolas were also visible.

With the spin completed, she used both hands to lift the hem of her dress to show me that she wasn't wearing panties either. "What do you think, I used your electric clippers to thin the hair."

Looking closely, I admired the quick trim which allowed me to easily see her lips ๐Ÿ’‹ which had previously been covered by her thick blonde bush. "So are you going to change? We don't have to leave for at least 15 minutes."

"I don't think April will care if I still have the same clothes on from earlier. You are the one she wants to see and I think she's going to like what she sees. I know I do and just looking at you makes me realize just how beautiful you are! I want to get you into bed and fuck you silly ๐Ÿคช ๐Ÿ˜œ ๐Ÿ˜‹ and I think April will want to as well."

We killed the next 15 minutes watching the evening news and then headed to Town. Sitting in the truck caused Beth's skirt to ride up but not enough to see her pussy. It did however allow a nice view of her toned and slightly taned legs. I reached across the center console so I could gently run my fingertips along the inside of her thigh. The sensation of my fingers caused goosebumps to appear and combined with her very hard nipples it made me realize just how horny she was.

I parked next to the little white V.W. in the parking lot and we headed inside. Seeing us enter, April stuck her arm up to alert us to the booth near the back where she was sitting. I guess April felt the need to change as well because the top I could see was black. It had spaghetti straps over her shoulders and at the top of magnificent large breasts there was some lace. The lace did nothing to conceal the deep valley between them. As we got closer, I suggested to Beth that she should sit beside April and I would sit across from them.

Before sliding into the booth, I had a quick look at the hemline of a white skirt and a whole lot of bare taned shapely legs. Beth slid in beside April and as she turned to say hi, April leaned forward and kissed her briefly on the lips ๐Ÿ’‹. The action took my wife by surprise but she quickly recovered and leaned in to enjoy a longer kiss. I suspect that this surprised April even more but she took full advantage and clearly had pushed her tongue into my wife's mouth because I could see their cheeks moving as their tongues entwined. With reluctance the kiss was broken.

Their passionate kiss made my cock jump to attention in my shorts and I had to adjust my erection to make it comfortable. A waitress appeared with menu's and after a quick perusal, decisions were made for food choices. Beth and I ordered the fish bits and fries, lightly battered haddock deep fried and delicious. Since Beth doesn't like tartar sauce, I could use hers with my fish bits as well. I got a coke and Beth had a diet coke. April ordered a Cesar salad and only wanted water to wash it down.

While eating, Beth and April did most of the talking basically relegating me to third wheel status. I rarely get a word in during the time we spent in the restaurant. I did however listen closely and I have to admit that the view was fantastic. So, we learned that April was 38yrs old and she lived in a two bedroom house not far from Town. She spent four years in university where she got a degree in economics and like many people, she drove an hour each way to work because she couldn't afford to live close to where she worked. She was however able to commute at times which allowed her to avoid the worst traffic. Her job allowed her to have evenings and weekends off.

While she had boyfriends in the past, they didn't really interest her all that much. The ones she went out with in university were more interested in her tits and it was a rare occasion when one of them took the time to actually consider her needs before his own. There was only one guy, Bob, and they shared each other for most of her second year of university. She had many enjoyable experiences with him but eventually she lost interest in him and they drifted apart. She would run into him from time to time and their conversations allowed them to catch up on how each was doing.

It was during her third year of university that she decided to share a room with a first year student. When she moved into the room, she knew that her roommate was Rachel but she wasn't expecting the beautiful petite woman reclined in the bed to the right of the only window. Rachel had long black hair and while small, everything was proportional so even small breasts seemed to be just the right size. The T-shirt she wore hugged her body tightly and highlighted her breasts and narrow waist. It was tucked loosely into blue jeans which showcased nice hips and her legs were crossed.

April went on to tell my wife that it was lust at first sight. Her mouth went dry and she had difficulty talking so she could introduce herself. Rachel seemed to be accustomed to this and came over to welcome her with a quick hand shake. Over their first month together, she got a few glimpses of Rachel's lovely body and frequently saw her in just a bra and panties. The panties were different colors but were always tight and highlighted her "camel toe". On these occasions April couldn't help but stare and would actually get wet. When Rachel left for class, keeping the memory of what she had just seen, she would pull her panties to the side and furiously rub herself until she orgasmed.

The story was starting to affect Beth and of course, my cock was rock hard. Beth continued to eat but now had her left hand below the table. She would fork some fish or a fry into her mouth and turn back so she could watch April while she talked. April went on to say that the 5th of September was the day that changed her life forever. Rachel had been trying to figure out what to wear for the day and was wearing a bra that barely concealed her perfect breasts and the smallest bikini brief panties ever. The panties were barely covering her pubic mound and the gap between her pussy lips was clearly visible. As soon as Rachel left, she pulled her own panties out of the way and was in the process of pleasuring herself with her eyes shut. She didn't hear the door open and because she was alone, her orgasm was loud and very satisfying.

At this point, Beth wasn't making any effort to hide what she was doing with her hand. April glanced down and with a smile on her lips, looked deeply into Beth's eyes and asked "Would you like me to continue or should I stop?"

"O.M.G., of course I want you to tell what happened but I know what you're going to say. Rachel caught you didn't she?"

The account of that day continued. When April's orgasms subsided, she opened her eyes and found Rachel staring at her hand and pussy. She said that her face reddened and the hand she was using to masturbate flew to her face to cover her mouth but she wasn't able to muffle her gasp of shock and shame. April couldn't think straight right then and even though she lower her head to hide her embarrassment, her panties were still pulled to the side and her wet reddened pussy lips ๐Ÿ’‹ were on full display.

Rachel took two steps and reaching down to put one hand on each side of April's face and directed her face upwards so she could look at her. "Don't be embarrassed April, I sure hope you were thinking about me while you rubbed yourself. I've seen you stare when I prance around in my bra and panties and I like having you look longingly at me. The thing I don't know is why you haven't done anything to let me know that you want more with me."

Holly fuck, this story was killing me because with my imagination, I could almost see the two of them in the room. I had the pleasure of seeing April's pussy so I knew what was on display and I could feel wetness spreading in my underwear. I was pretty sure that Beth was rubbing her pussy while listening to April and I was positive that April could see her doing it. Since I was being ignored, I discretely slipped my phone out of my pocket. A finger swipe opened it and I opened the camera app. By moving the phone, I was able to see what was going on under the table. Beth was definitely rubbing her pussy. I switched to video and hit record so we could watch it later.

While holding the phone with my left hand, I forked the last two fries into my mouth. Beth had put her fork down and was clearly no longer interested in the several fish bits left on her plate. She was listening intently to every word out of April's mouth so I reached across the table and grabbed her plate. I put it on top of mine and finished the last of her fish bits. I continued to listen intently to April.

April put the last fork full of salad into her mouth and chewed slowly before swallowing so she could continue. The continuation of the story was interrupted when Beth wadded her cloth napkin and covered her mouth. The moans of pleasure were muffled but obvious and her lower body shook with the intensity of her orgasm. When it subsided, she looked at April who had a big smile on her face โ˜บ ๐Ÿ˜. "I guess you couldn't wait for the good part!"

Beth composed herself before saying "I couldn't wait any longer but it doesn't mean I don't want to hear the "Good part " over desert."

I hit stop and put my phone in my pocket. I knew I had captured Beth's orgasm and couldn't wait to watch it.

The waitress had been on her way to our table and I have no idea what she must have seen but when she asked if we were enjoying ourselves instead of the food I got the impression she may have seen some of my wife's orgasm. Beth looked up to tell her that everything was great. Desert orders were given and the story was on hold until my slice of lemon pie arrived with two pieces of coconut cream pie for Beth and April. The waitress also put cups on the table and filled them with coffee before leaving.

April used her fork to cut off a small piece of pie and made a big show of sliding it between her full lips ๐Ÿ’‹. She put the fork down and took a sip of hot coffee. Looking at Beth she asked, "Where was I?"

"You were going to tell me the "GOOD PART."

"Oh yeah, so there I was sitting on the side of my bed, embarrassed to death ๐Ÿ˜ณ and wanting to be anywhere except where I was."

Watching April, I heard her telling Beth of her embarrassment ๐Ÿ˜ณ and what happened next. The lemon pie I had was delicious and quickly eaten and washed down with coffee. Beth had a couple bites of her pie and a sip of coffee before turning in the booth so she could look at April while she listened. She also hiked her knee onto the bench seat and was no doubt giving April a great view of her freshly trimmed wet pussy. April seemed to lose track of what she was saying and continued to stare downwards. With April looking, my wife again put her hand below the table and started to rub. April's face reddened and she reluctantly looked up. "O.K., so Rachel sat down beside me on the bed and used her hand to turn my head and gently pressed her lips ๐Ÿ’‹ to mine."

It was magic, I couldn't believe that this was happening. It was everything I had wanted for the last two months. I had no idea what to do to let her know that I was lusting for her and now she was passionately kissing me. When we broke our kiss, we started frantically pulling at each other's clothing. Rachel stood up so she could remove her briefs but I reached up and grasping each side of the panties, slid them down her legs. As I slid them down, I finally got my first look at her pussy. It was bare with just a little strip of hair an inch long above the top of her bare pussy.

When I had pulled them to the floor, she lifted one foot and then the other, stepping out of the panties. Her legs were slightly spread and her pussy was right in front of my face. I buried my face between her legs and using my hands on her ass kept her in place so I could lick and suck her pussy. The feeling was fantastic and Rachel must have been enjoying my licking because she started to moan. I had no idea what I was doing but my inexperience didn't stop Rachel from cumming and shortly after I started licking, that's what she did. The noises she made were likely heard by other students in adjoining rooms.

At this point, April turned in the booth and hiked her knee onto the bench. Looking at my wife, she lower her left hand between her legs and rested her right forearm on the table. I turned to look around and saw that there was only one other table occupied and no one was looking in our direction. I turned back in time to see Beth change hands and she rested her left forearm on the table. Since we were nearly alone in the restaurant, I did a mental shrug and went about freeing my cock from my shorts. I also used my right hand to hold my phone to record Beth and April while I stroked.

Rachel's orgasm subsided and she gently pushed April back until she was flat on her back. Rachel removed her panties but instead of going after her wet throbbing pussy, she instead rose up to again press her lips to April's. This kiss was passionate and longer with Rachel's tongue slowly exploring her mouth. When she broke the kiss she was a bit breathless and told her that she had wanted to do this since the first time she saw her. Rachel started applying soft kisses downwards along the side of her face, down her neck and shoulders before finally reaching her breasts.

Being the third wheel, I could only watch both women staring at each other's laps while they rubbed. My phone was capturing their actions and I would turn the phone to capture me stroking my cock. Things were heating up with Beth and April and they had started rubbing faster because the description by April was making my wife more excited and April was getting worked up watching Beth.

April continued, saying that Rachel upon reaching her large breasts first took one and then the other erect nipple between her lips and sucked them. The pleasure of having her nipples sucked made her increasingly wetter and she was sure that juices must have been leaking from her pussy. When Rachel stopped sucking her nipples, she again started downwards with light kisses stopping briefly to plunge her tongue into April's belly button and do circles with the tip before moving lower until she could finally give her pussy lips a gentle kiss.

When Rachel started licking and sucking on her pussy, April couldn't contain her emotions and the pleasure from this simple act. Having her pussy licked pushed her to orgasm. She screamed with pleasure and release. The waves of pleasure coursed through her body and she pulled Rachel's face to her pussy.

Well, that was enough for me. My cock spewed cum and I had an incredible orgasm that produced seven or eight streams of warm cum. I noticed April look my way briefly when I started shooting cum but figured she had heard me suck in air just before I came. I used my napkin to wipe myself so I could put my cock back in my shorts.

When I looked up, I caught the tail end of my wife bouncing on the seat enjoying her orgasm. She moaned softly and didn't alert the people at the other table to her pleasure. With the orgasm Beth was having, April also came and her big tits bounced in time to the waves of pleasure coursing through her body. They both took a minute to compose themselves before turning on the seat and putting their legs down. April used her napkin to wipe her right leg, looking at me to say, "I guess you liked the story as well, you got some of your seed on my knee and shin. Pretty impressive distance!" They were both a little flushed but had big smiles on their faces. I put my phone away. "So what happened to Rachel? Beth asked."

"Well, we spent the next year and a half exploring every inch of each others bodies and after that first time we never slept alone again. I couldn't even imagine how many orgasms we had but when it was time for me to graduate, Rachel was my date. I had a job offer that I had to move to take. Rachel still had two more years before she would graduate so I left with a promise that I would be her graduation date. We kept in touch but after a few months, it took longer for her to reply to my text messages and finally I called and found out that she had a new roommate and they were a couple."

" It was a hard way to find out I had been replaced and it hurt for quite awhile but eventually I got over the hurt and moved on. I haven't had anyone since that I've been involved with long term but there have been a few lovely women that have shared my bed."

The conversation was interrupted by our waitress who wanted to know if we had enjoyed ourselves and if we wanted anything else or should she bring the bill. I told her just the bill and that I would look after it. She returned with the bill and ignored my outstretched hand and passed it to my wife before smiling broadly and walking away. Beth was surprised but when she turned the bill over, found "Hi, I'm Joanna with a drawn happy face and a phone number. Clearly she had seen what was going on under the table and maybe she was interested?

I paid the bill and gave it to Beth, something to think about another time. We walked April to her car and before getting in she looked at me before leaning in to embrace Beth and kiss her softly. "I had a wonderful time. I seem to have done all the talking but I hope we can meet again so you can tell me about yourselves. Do I text you or will you text me to arrange another get together?"

Beth told April that she would definitely be in touch and that we also had a great time. Since weekends were usually a good time for barbecuing and get togethers, maybe we could meet on the following weekend.

While driving home we could only imagine the fun we were going to have with April.