Coffee Time with Extras

Story Info
How far will my wife go??
3.3k words
4.32
13.6k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, it's just another day in paradise. We spent four days visiting family and the day we returned home was a wet one. The rain was heavy enough to prevent any romantic interludes outdoors and a dress without panties was stretching it.

For once, it actually took us five hours to get home and back in a comfortable rut. The great thing is that any sunny day had the potential for us to be seen doing something fun and naughty by complete strangers.

On this beautiful sunny summer day, it was a glorious twenty-five degrees Celsius and there were very few clouds in the sky. Beth was on the couch, feet up and had her attention on her tablet.

Beth is 5'4, 120lbs with 34b breasts and naturally blonde shoulder length curly hair. I love her tight shapely ass and touch and squeeze it frequently simply because "I can!" When excited or if her nipples are being played with, they become engorged and swell to a half inch and are surrounded by areolas that are very pink.

She noticed that it was getting close to coffee time so she went upstairs and when she returned, had changed into a pale blue T-shirt material dress recently bought just for sunny days. The dress was form fitting and hugged her body tightly, highlighting her round shapely ass. With a bit of a smile she asked "Well, what do you think? Does it look O.K?"

As she turned, I appreciated how the material tightly hugged and defined her ass, clearly showing the shape of her tight cheeks. I also noticed right away that there was no sign of a bra strap across the middle of her back. As she completed the turn, l could see how the dress flattened her breasts to her chest and that her nipples were erect and making pleasing bumps in the material. The dress fell to mid thigh showing pleasingly toned and slightly sun taned skin which was about as dark as it could be with my fair skinned wife. To complete the outfit, she had her tan sandles with a strap across the top of her foot and another around her ankle.

The view for me, was breathtaking and I could feel a stirring in my loins. "Beth, you look amazing in that dress! Thanks for not wearing a bra by the way and just so you know, it's highlighting everything 😍 it should and I love the nipple bumps."

My comment caused her cheeks to redden but she recovered quickly saying, " Are you ready to go for coffee?"

"I am and we can check the mail on the way."

Mail check done, her seat belt refasten, she hiked the hem of her dress up, closed her eyes and started rubbing between her legs with her right index and middle fingers. This put a smile on my face, seeing that she was rubbing and I didn't have to say anything. I could also feel blood rushing to my groin. I recently added a little extra to the trip for coffee. I wear shorts and can pull the right side up enough to access my cock which I free so when she wants, she can see it erect and resting on my thigh. I can also stroke it while she watches.

When we got to the stop sign, I took the time to do just that. Beth opened her eyes long enough to look at my cock which was now leaking pre cum, smile and close her eyes all the while rubbing away. She likes a little encouragement from time to time so I do what I can. "That's it my nice horny wife, rub your hot, wet cunt and come for me. You saw how hard you made me, rub a little faster!"

The encouragement helped and we were only a couple kilometers from the house before the first orgasm started. She opened her eyes to look at me and then focused on my cock which I was now stroking with my left hand. Seeing me stroking my cock caused her to rub even faster and she came again staring intently at my hand working my cock as each additional wave coursed through her body. "Well, I can see that you're even hornier then usual. You don't have to stop now, see how many times you can cum before coffee."

Beth faced forward and continued to rub herself but seemed more focused and deliberate with her fingers. The last orgasm had caused her ass to move forward on the seat so with her legs spread, the left knee was resting against the center console and the right one nearly touching the door. I had an unobstructed view of her wet blonde curly haired pussy and the fingers rubbing it. On a couple occasions when I took my eyes off the road to observe her, I saw that she was actually sliding two fingers in and out of her pussy while watching me stroking my cock.

This caused me to stroke a little faster. The pre cum was starting to accumulate on my thigh and as I stroked, a liquid string stretched from the tip of my cock to my thigh. By now, we had arrived in Town and due to road work, we had to drive through the center of Town. With a new four way stop recently added, we had an additional stop to make so while stopped, I had the opportunity to get the attention of a middle aged man who had just stopped by the side of the truck. I pointed towards my wife's lap so he would look inside. A puzzled look crossed his face until he looked down. The timing was unbelievably fortuitous as it seemed like he had just lowered his eyes to look 👀 😳 😍 and my wife climaxed. She was blissfully unaware that she was being watched.

His eyes were as big as saucers, when he glanced back at me before quickly looking back down at my wife's hairy pussy. I had discretely placed my hand over the end of my cock that was sticking out so he didn't see it. The expression on his face was priceless and I don't think he could believe his eyes.

His mouth dropped open as he continued to watch her rub furiously and see her ass bounce on the seat with each wave of pleasure coursing through her. As I started to pull away from the stop sign, he looked up and gave me two thumbs up👍. My wife still had her eyes closed and had no idea that she had just made a stranger's day. With a little sigh of contentment, her eyes opened and she started pulling the hem of her dress down and pushed her ass back in the seat to sit up straight.

A short time later we pulled into the Tim Hortons parking lot where there was only one other vehicle. Yeah, you guessed it, a white V.W. beetle which just so happened to be in the parking spot I prefer. Wow, could this day get any better?? I used a couple tissues to clean my thigh and tucked my erection back into my shorts before going inside with my wife.

Inside and sitting with her back to the windows was the woman in pink although she wasn't in pink today. Today she was wearing a red dress 💃 that had straps over each shoulder possibly some kind of cotton blend? What ever the blend, it appeared to be stretchy as well and seemed to be up to the challenge of containing her large breasts. On her feet were a pair of black sandles similar to Beth's. She had a large coffee to the right of the table and like before, was concentrating on her phone.

While getting coffee, my wife suggested that we sit across from her so we could each get a good look at her and with coffee in hand, we sat at a table side by side with Beth directly in line with the woman in red. With a ball cap on my head, I could tilt my head enough to hide my eyes 👀 and still have a unobstructed view of the women in red. I turned my head to speak to Beth and found her staring intently at the woman. "Do you think she knows we're here Doug? Maybe I should do something to get her attention!"

It was almost like Beth had been heard. The woman's head came up to scan the room and when they came to us, she seemed to focus on Beth who without conscious thought I'm sure, spread her knees a little. The woman's face didn't betray any obvious sign that she noticed but she lifted her cell phone off the table and touched the screen several times before setting it back down. When she looked up, she had a smile on her lips 😍 and had definitely gotten a look at my wife's slightly spread legs. "Beth, I think she took a photo of you! What did you do?"

"I think I might have given her a glimpse of my pussy! I couldn't help myself!"

The woman was now openly staring at Beth and I guess her response to the quick glimpse my wife had offered, caused her to make a similar move. She slowly spred her toned legs to offer a view of black mesh like panties that covered most of her pubic mound but like before, there was some dark hair that had escaped. It was my wife's turn to pick up her phone 📱 and she made no effort to hide the fact that she was taking a picture. Watching my wife taking her picture, the woman's smile got bigger.

I sat watching everything but couldn't believe what I was seeing. My wife was clearly enjoying being watched and showing herself to the woman in red. I glanced at my wife and caught movement below the edge of the table and now it was my eyes 👀 😐 that got as big as saucers because the movement was my wife pulling the hem of her dress up and she was clearly showing her pussy. The woman in red picked up her phone and like my wife made no effort to hide that she was taking a picture and in fact took several and seemed to be using the zoom to get everything.

The woman got up and getting her coffee and phone, crossed the room and sat beside my wife. "I think I need to introduce myself. I'm April and I remember you from the last time I was here. Would it be possible to get a closer look at you and maybe let me show you a lot more of me?"

My wife looked at me, possibly to see if I might object but I was pretty sure she could tell that I was all in 😍 but to be sure, I nodded my head yes. Looking at April my wife said "I'm Beth and this is my husband Doug. We're finished with our coffee so if you like we could all go out to the truck to get to know each other better."

This was fine with April so after throwing the empty coffee cups in the garbage, we went out to the truck. It was Beth's idea for them to get in the back and for me to move the truck to the back of the parking lot. We were now facing the building with the street behind us. There is tint on all the windows of the truck with the exception of the drivers door so inside we had a small degree of privacy which didn't matter much right then because there wasn't anyone else in the parking lot.

My wife got the ball rolling by taking her sandles off. She then turning her body to the right and lifted her knee so she could put her bare foot on the seat. Doing this gave April the opportunity to see a lovely hairy pussy up close 😋 😜 😘 and personal. There was no doubt that April loved the view because she lifted her ass a bit as she reached down and under the hem of her dress to peel the mesh undies ( which turned out to be a thong ) off her ass. She handed them to me saying, "A little souvenir for you Doug and if you like, feel free to take some pictures or video."

April also removed her sandles before turning to the left, lifting her knee and placing her foot on the seat.

I wasted no time getting my phone out, open and camera app open. I notice how warm the thong was in my left hand and moved it closer to my face, noting as well now that it was wet and a strong musky scent filled my nostrils. I inhaled deeply before putting them in my pocket. Now my attention returned to the back seat and I don't think my view was as good as Beth's but it satisfied me for the time being. While Beth stared at April's pussy and April stared at Beth's pussy, I took in the intoxicating view offered by April's raised and spread legs.

April apparently didn't feel the need to " landscape " her bush. The dark hair was wet and going every which way but didn't hide the protruding lips. I started snapping pictures of her delicious pussy and my cock was straining uncomfortably in my shorts. I set my phone down on the center console so I could use them to unzip and free willy! April looked and seeing 👀 😍 my erection said, "Nice cock Doug!" before returning her attention on Beth.

Beth loved the view she had of April and she slid her hand down to rub herself. April's eyes 👀 😍 widened and she let out a little moan and then a squeal when Beth said,"Would you like to touch my pussy?"

April didn't hesitate and she leaned forward to close the distance and her finger tips gently wandered through the wet bush between Beth's legs. "O.M.G., Beth you're so wet."

"Feel free to explore while I get more comfortable!"

Beth moved her hands to opposite shoulders and grasping the material, slowly pulled down the top half of her dress until her braless breasts were exposed. Her nipples were erect and the exposure caused April to gasp but she quickly recovered and reluctantly removed her hand so she could do the same. When the dress reached the bottom of her large breasts, they actually did a little bounce due to the pressure from the strapless half bra she wore. It was a black mesh material but she didn't remove it and offer it to me.

My jaw dropped and it was my turn to gasp. They were magnificent, fabulous, unbelievable!! April saw my reaction which mirrored my wife's and said, "They're beauties 😍 aren't they. Just so you know, they're 36DD's and all natural. At my age I'm proud of how well they've held up."

Beth and April discussed what they should do while completely ignoring me, concluding that due to the limitations of the back seat, they should masturbate and watch each other.

They both sat sideways on the rear bench seat and reclined so their backs were against the doors. They each had a knee bent against the back of the seat and the other knee touching the backs of the front seats with the bottoms of their dresses pulled up around their waist. There were two pairs of bare breasts, each fantastic in there own way with equally lovely erect nipples and a pair of hot, wet hairy pussies. The feet on the seat were pressed against each other and slid side to side in a gentle caressing motion.

I had my phone in one hand and my cock in the other and when they started to masturbate, I started recording. The phone bounced a little with each stroke but I was still capturing mouth watering video of index and middle fingers rubbing circles in wet hairy bushes and two pairs of beautiful bare breasts heaving with excretion and excitement. Both women stared intently at the other and their actions fueled their mutual excitement and desire. The rear seat barely contained the sounds they were making and hopefully they were contained in the truck but really, with no-one around it really didn't make any difference.

The "Oh God, fuck that feels good, your pussy is so hot!" was all captured on the video. The nearly simultaneous orgasms took the noise levels to a new high and even with the sensations running through their bodies, Beth and April continued to rub and watch each other. Their orgasm had just started to subside when they erupted again causing their asses to bounce on the seat. The muscles in their stomachs clenched and relaxed and their tits moved in different directions while their breath came in ragged gasps.

When this orgasm subsided this time their bodies relaxed against the doors and after several minutes their breathing returned to normal. It was then that I realized my hand was covered in cum. I was so focused on their actions and recording it, that I hadn't realized I had achieved my own orgasm. I must have really been enjoying myself but how in the hell could I cum and not notice?? A few tissues cleaned up my mess and I had the presence of mind to switch to photo mode and get some unbelievably erotic photos of April and Beth.

The women started to move, rearranging their clothes and covering up, pulling their dresses down and putting everything back in place, including their sandles. Beth broke the silence by saying "Holly fuck April that was unbelievable! I wish we had more room and time together!"

"I agree Beth, there are so many things I would like to do with you but there isn't time today."

"Maybe we could get together another time but I would only do it if Doug is with me."

"That would be fine but just so you both know, while Doug may be a great guy, I'm not interested in him, I prefer women. "

"Well April, several months ago, I would never have done something like this and certainly not with another woman. Things have changed with Doug and I and you aren't the first woman to have fun with us. If you like, we can exchange numbers and when you want, give me a call and maybe we can arrange a more comfortable get together."

Before getting out of the truck, April leaned toward Beth and using her left hand pulled Beth's face toward her and kissed her deeply. Beth returned the kiss with equal enthusiasm.

Getting out of the truck, April made her way back to her car on wobbly legs. Opening the car door, she turned and gave us a little wave. Returning the wave, Beth climbed into the front seat. Watching April back out of the parking spot to leave, Beth said, "I sure hope she gives us a call, I'm curious about what she has in mind and I'm sure you wouldn't mind watching and recording what we do."

"I would be thrilled to watch and record and I hope at some point she will let me play with her lovely big tits. It might even be fun to fuck you while you eat her pussy!"

On the way home, my wife leaned against the side or the door and closed her eyes. We had quite a few extras with our afternoon coffee today and can't wait for what happens next.

If you have read this far, thank you kindly for sharing your time. I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed putting it together. The mutual masturbation on the way to coffee happens frequently but alas, while April may exist somewhere in the world, she doesn't live around here to the best of my knowledge.