Coffee with My Mother-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan got up and just said, "Wipe that up and put the washcloth in the washing basket, I'll put the coffee on. Don't worry, I won't tell Leanne."

I wiped the cum off the end of my cock, wiped the bench, pulled up my boxers and meekly went and dropped the washcloth in the washing basket.

My head was in spin trying to make sense of what happened this morning. On the drive home that day I thought about it over and over. Somehow control of this had switched from me to Joan. The, "I won't tell Leanne," comment certainly sounded like a veiled threat and this morning I felt like there was no doubt in Joan's mind that I was going to do what she wanted.

Joan was an only child and Leanne always said Joan had been spoilt growing up. As a mother she was selfish and very bossy and would take to Leanne with a wooden spoon if she was in trouble. I had just never seen that side of her till this morning.

She had married quite young to her late husband Bill. He was a bit of a religious prude, very Victorian and very overbearing. Leanne had said they fought a lot and he used to hit her. So I am figuring Joan is really a dominant person but spent her whole married life under the thumb of male. So maybe she feels she has power over me and enjoys it. On the sex side, she got married young to a man whose probable idea of sex was to roll on top, dry fuck her then roll off and go to sleep. She never had brothers or sons so my cock may only be the second one she's seen and yesterday morning may have been the first time she had actually seen a man masturbate and cum. She certainly seemed determined and fascinated to see it again this morning.

So what to do. I don't think she would really tell Leanne but the threat gave her a sense of power. And she enjoyed my shows. I enjoyed it too. Joan is 75 years old so if I can give her some joy why not. Decision made, whatever Joan wants.

Chapter 7

We arrived after dinner time on our next visit.

Leanne went in to brush her teeth before bed so I said goodnight to Joan and started to head to bed and Joan said, "Coffee will be at 6.30 in the kitchen tomorrow morning."

I said, "Ok," and continued off to bed.

She had decided, quite rightly, that the kitchen was the safest place.

I woke up about 6am and waited in bed till 6.30 and Joan did not show up at the door so I got up and headed to the kitchen. Wearing my favourite boxers as usual. Joan was sitting on her stool at the bench and a washcloth was laid out at the end of the bench.

I said "Good morning."

She just said, "Try to keep all your mess on the cloth this time."

I stood there startled for a bit.

"Get on with it," she demanded.

Well I did say to myself I will do what she wants. So I pulled my boxers down and stood against the edge of the bench and jerked off for Joan. When I was ready to cum I pointed my cock at the cloth and came. Again the first load overshot the cloth but the rest was on target.

"Can you please try not to put your stuff on the bench, now clean that up and I'll make the coffee," was all she said.

I wiped up the cum, pulled up my boxers and took the washcloth to the washing basket like last time.

Next morning I went to the kitchen at 6.30 and there was Joan and the washcloth.

Nothing at all was said, I just dropped my boxers, jerked off, managed to get all the cum on the cloth this time, to which Joan's only comment was, "Good."

I cleaned up my mess then we had coffee.

Chapter 8

Next visit the first morning was exactly the same as the last and again I managed to not mess up the bench which seemed to please Joan.

That afternoon Leanne went to see some of her friends. I went and mowed Joan's lawn for her. I came inside hot and sweaty so went and had a shower. Our bathroom is just a shower over the bath and no screen. I had just started showering when Joan just walked straight in. I instinctively put my hands over my crotch.

She stood there looking at me and said, "Don't mind me, I'll just put your clothes in the wash. No need to hide your thingy, I know what it looks like."

I dropped my hands.

"That's better," was all she said as she gathered everything from beside the basin and walked out.

I had this feeling that Joan now kind of owned me. I was just turning the shower off when she came back in.

She handed me a towel and said, "I'll wash this too when you're dry."

She sat on the edge of the bath and watched me dry myself. My cock had got a little firm by the time I was dry and Joan had the opportunity to inspect every inch of me. I handed her the towel. I stood there naked in front of her, but she didn't move.

Then Joan said, "Pull the skin back off the end of your thingy so I can see."

I looked down and saw my foreskin was still loose and covering my knob. I reached down and pulled my foreskin back.

"Show me all the end bit."

I lifted my cock and twisted it around to show her all sides of my knob.

"Mmm, it looks like Bill's horrible little thing when you do that, yours is bigger" she commented, then "Why is all your hair cut off?"

"Ahh," I replied not knowing quite how to explain that but I felt I couldn't deny Joan anything. "Well, sometimes I like to put these rubber rings, on my ah, thingy to keep it hard for longer when I have sex with Leanne."

"So Leanne still lets you put that in her hole?"

"Yeah, a few times a week."

"Does she like it?"

"Yes, she likes it a lot."

"Really, I never liked it well Bill stuck his in my hole, it always hurt," she said thoughtfully.

"It shouldn't have hurt, it should feel really good."

She seemed to think about that for a moment but then just continued, "So how do these rubber ring things work?"

With my thumb and forefinger I demonstrated how the rings went around the base of my cock and balls and just around my balls and explained, "They cut off the circulation and keep it hard."

"Do you have them with you?" she asked.

"No."

"Well bring them next time and show me."

"Ah, OK." I then ventured to ask Joan "Do you want to touch my thingy?"

"No, I don't want to touch that disgusting thing, I just want you to show me when I want. Now make it get big."

I dutifully started jerking my cock to full erection. It took a few minutes because I had already cum for Joan this morning but soon I was hard.

Joan was watching intently then said "Let go of it and turn sideways."

I did as I was told.

"So that all fits inside Leanne?"

"Yeah, it does, easily."

"Mmm, show me how far the skin goes over the end bit when it's big like that?"

My foreskin was pulled back behind my cock head so I rolled it forward so it just covered most of my knob.

"It's better if it doesn't look like Bills. Turn around," she ordered and I turned to face her but she said, "No, the other way, and bend over."

I turned with my back to her then bent forwards.

"Further, so I can see your bottom."

I bent right forwards so I plainly had my arsehole exposed. She must have kept me like that for 30 seconds or so. I don't know whether she liked looking at my arse or just the fascination of something new or it was a bit of humiliation for me.

"Ok, you can stand up now, I don't want to see you make any stuff, you can get me some afternoon tea."

Joan got up off the edge of the bath and walked out with the towel. I got out to get dressed and realised Joan had taken my clean clothes out with the dirty ones.

I called out, "Joan, where did you put my clothes?"

She called back, "There on your bed, but you can put them on later."

So now I was to be her naked waiter!

I spent the next half hour walking around the house naked and serving Joan her afternoon tea. I was sitting on the stool in the kitchen facing Joan having my tea, my half hard cock flopped over the edge of the stool. I so needed to jerk off. I was that worked up.

Then Joan exclaimed, "Rob, are you peeing on the floor!"

I looked down and there were two big drips of pre-cum that had leaked out of my cock onto the tile floor. Boy Joan had had a very limited sex life.

"No, no it's not pee, it's, um, a different stuff boys make, it's like lubrication before sex. Look."

I squeezed up my cock till another big drop appeared. I used my finger tip to smear it around my knob and said, "See, it's slippery."

"Oh," said Joan, genuinely intrigued. "Show me again."

I squeezed up my cock again but only the tiniest bit came out.

"There's not very much of it," I explained. "It just means I'm ready to make the real stuff."

Joan said "Leanne will be home in about half an hour. Put your stuff on the floor, you need to clean it anyway."

I stood up and started to wank, I so needed to cum.

"Get down on the floor, I've seen how far your thingy squirts, I don't want your mess all over the place," Joan instructed.

I knelt on the hard tiles and kept jerking.

"Make sure you point your thingy down, it's still going to go everywhere with it pointing up."

I didn't want to bend my cock forward when I came so I lent forward so I was on one hand and my knees.

"That's no good I can't see, just leave it alone and clean up your slippery stuff," Joan said as she dropped a dish cloth on the floor.

I wiped up my pre-cum and stood up, my cock still throbbing.

"You better go get dressed, you can make the white stuff in the morning, and no sneaking off to the bathroom," Joan instructed.

I went to the bedroom, dropping the soiled cloth in the laundry on the way and got dressed.

When Leanne came home we were both sitting in the lounge. Leanne asked how our afternoon had been.

Joan said, "Good, I got Rob to mow the lawn and do some things around the house for me."

"I'm glad he's looking after you," Leanne replied.

Joan gave me a knowing little look.

When I went to the kitchen in the morning Joan was looking in the back of one of the cupboards and then produced a plastic bowl with the word Rex on it. Rex had been her old German Shepherd that died last year. He was nearly 12 years old and she was very attached to him and almost inconsolable when he passed.

She put it on the bench and said, "You can make your mess in this, your stuff is making my wash basket smell."

I got in position, dropped my boxers and began working on my cock.

I was getting close and Joan said, "Stop, I can see the slippery stuff, show me."

I stopped, then worked my hand up the shaft to squeeze out the pre-cum.

"OK, now make the white stuff come out, and keep it in the bowl."

I did as asked and stroked furiously, aimed at the bowl and shot several jets of cum, all going in the bowl. I shook my cock so the last drip went in.

"Good boy, now clean your bowl and I'll make the coffee."

Was I becoming her Rex?

About a week before our next visit Joan rang my mobile, which she only does if she can't get Leanne. Leanne was just in the other room.

"Hi Joan, Leanne is just here, do you want me to get her?"

"Hi Rob, no, I was just calling to remind you to bring those rubber rings for your thingy like you said you would."

"Ah, yeah, OK I won't forget."

"Good, Ok, bye."

Then she just hung up.

Leanne came in and said, "Who was that?" "

Just you mum reminding me to bring down some stuff to hang a picture for her," I lied.

"Oh, that was short and sweet."

"Mmm, not quite so sweet," I thought to myself.

Chapter 9

We were back the following week. After dinner Leanne was watching TV so I went for a shower to get ready for bed. I was mid shower when I saw Joan had come in and was watching me.

She asked, "Did you bring the rubber rings?"

"Yes, I did, you shouldn't be in here, Leanne is still up."

"Don't forget them in the morning."

Then she left. Wow she is getting very pushy.

I got out of bed next morning, grabbed my cock rings out of my bag and went to meet Joan. She was in her usual seat and the bowl was on the bench.

"Have you got them?"

I opened my hand and showed her the 2 cock rings.

"Good, put them on."

I dropped my boxers, put the bigger ring at the base of my cock and balls, then with a bit of a struggle got the small ring around my balls. Joan looked fascinated.

"Make your thingy get big."

I did as requested and wanked till my cock got hard. The rings keep my foreskin held back tight and make my knob look big and shiny. My balls looked tight with a bit of a purple tinge and the veins on my cock were standing out.

"Let go of it and turn sideways to show me."

I let go and turned. She studied my cock intently.

"OK, make the white stuff come out in your bowl," Joan said as she slid the bowl over.

I jerked off for her but it was really difficult to aim my cock for the bowl with the rings on because I was so hard. I gave a couple of weak spurts of cum that just dribbled into the bowl. The rings make it feel good but certainly reduce the amount of cum.

"Is that all?" Joan commented.

"Yes, sorry," I apologized.

"Mmm, well that was disappointing, don't bother with them again, they make your thingy look even more disgusting than it is and that was a pathetic amount of white stuff." "Now clean your bowl and we'll have coffee."

As I was taking off my cock rings and cleaning my bowl I was starting to think Joan is getting a bit weird but to be honest, I was really enjoying it.

That evening we were all in the kitchen and Leanne noticed Rex's bowl sitting on the floor in the corner of the kitchen.

"Mum, what's the bowl doing there?"

"Oh, I was just missing Rex and put it out to remind me of him," Joan answered.

When we went to bed Leanne commented "I think mum might be starting to go a bit loopy."

"Maybe," I agreed.

I reported for duty in the morning as usual. Joan didn't say a word. I just got on with it. Jerked off, aimed for my bowl and came. This time I overshot the first big load.

Joan looked at me angrily and said "Bad boy, look at the mess you made."

She then reached over to the kitchen drawer, opened it and produced a wooden spoon.

"Now hold you thingy up." I dumbly complied and pulled my cock up not really thinking what she had in mind.

Then Joan just hit me in the balls with the spoon. Not real hard but enough to hurt. I still doubled over holding my balls.

"Now don't do that again, and clean up your mess."

I started looking for something to wipe my cum up with, still holding my balls.

"What are you looking for?" Joan asked.

"Something to wipe the bench with."

"My Rex always cleaned up for himself when he spilt anything out of his bowl."

"What?"

"Now be a good boy and lick it up or hold your thingy up again. It will be harder this time."

I hesitated thinking what would be worse.

"Too late, hold your thingy up again," Joan said forcefully.

I was still holding my balls thinking what to do so she just hit my cock with the spoon.

"Owe, that hurt," I let out.

"Don't be a baby and hold your thingy up."

I lifted my now very soft cock up and waited. She hit my balls again. It really hurt this time, I bent over and held them again.

"Now clean up your mess," Joan demanded again waving the wooden spoon around.

I quickly pushed the bowl to one side, lent and licked up my cum. No wonder Leanne doesn't want to swallow this stuff. I stood up straight again.

"You missed a bit," Joan said pointing to a little bit of cum still on the bench.

I licked it up.

"Because you made such a fuss you can lick the bowl as well."

I looked at the blobs of now cold cum in the bowl and started to feel a bit sick. But my balls really hurt so I picked up the bowl and licked up the globs of my cum. I put the bowl down.

Joan inspected it and said, "Good boy, now put your bowl away and let's have our coffee."

I gingerly pulled up my boxers, put my bowl back on the floor and sat obediently on a stool and waited for my coffee.

Joan was definitely getting stranger, and starting to scare me a bit. My cock and balls were bruised and sore. I didn't make any advances on Leanne for a few days after we got home. But I had to admit to myself that it still did turn me on. When I felt my bruised balls and remembered Joans treatment of me I still got hard. Maybe I was the weird one.

Chapter 10

The first morning of our next stay I was laying in bed thinking about whether to go out to Joan or not. Maybe I should just pretend to sleep in. I was a bit anxious about what she would do next. But my cock was hard so it had decided for me.

My bowl was ready, Joan was waiting but now the wooden spoon was on the bench as well. I think my balls cringed on the sight of it.

I said, "Good morning Joan" and stood there.

She just said "Well get on with it, put the white stuff in your bowl."

I went to work on my cock and this time I made damned sure it all went in the bowl.

"Good boy, now clean your bowl, lick it all up."

I hesitated, was this how it was going to be now, I would have to eat all my own cum. Joan picked up the spoon, I quickly grabbed my bowl and licked all my cum out of it then showed it to Joan. It wasn't quite so bad when it was still warm.

"Good boy, but you did take too long to do what you were told. It took me a while to train Rex to do what he was told you know, now hold your thingy out the way."

I just meekly held my cock up but pleaded, "Not too hard please."

She hit my balls with the spoon, not too hard, but it still hurt.

"There now, that wasn't so bad was it, put your bowl away."

Leanne had to go out for a few hours that afternoon so I mowed the lawn again. I came in and went to the shower. Joan just followed me in and waited while I stripped off and held out her hands for my clothes. I hadn't bothered bringing any clean clothes as I suspected Joan wouldn't let me wear them anyway. She went and dropped my dirty clothes in the laundry then came back in and watched me shower. I finished and she handed me a towel.

"Bring my afternoon tea to the lounge room," she said and walked out.

I went to the kitchen naked, made her tea and took it into the lounge. Joan was sitting on her favourite chair. I put the tea on her side table. I saw the wooden spoon was there sitting on the side table as well, I was now just a little scared.

"Now why don't you lay down here."

She pointed to the floor in front of her.

"And I will give you a nice tummy rub."

I am thinking "What the hell is she planning to do?"

I stood there wondering what I should do, run?

Joan picked up the spoon and said, "Now be a good boy and do what you're told. I won't tell Leanne."

I had no choice, that threat was still there. I was pretty sure Joan had gone completely loopy and who knows what she might tell Leanne. So I sat down on the carpet in front of her.

"You will have to lie on your back, mmm, with your legs under my chair I think," she instructed.

I lay back on the floor with my legs towards Joan then shimmied forward. I couldn't fit my legs under the chair so I bent my knees up either side of Joan's feet. She had her house slippers on and reached out one foot towards my groin.

"You'll need to move closer," she said.

I moved further forward then Joan put the dirty sole of her slipper straight on my cock and started to rub up and down. She just kept rubbing my cock up and down, my balls squeezed out either side of her heel. The sole of her slipper was quite rough so I knew I was going to lose some skin but it felt good and my cock started getting hard.

Joan said quietly "Good boy, you like that don't you? Rex always liked his tummy rub as well."

She just kept rubbing my cock with her foot and I got real hard. Then she stopped, leaned forward to look closely at my cock, she pushed her foot down and squeezed my pre-cum out.

"Oh look, the slippery stuff is coming out the end. I better stop otherwise the white stuff will come out next and make a mess on my slippers." She removed her foot from my groin and said, "Now get up."