Coffee with My Mother-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on!" she yelled.

I rolled onto my hands and knees.

She pointed to a blob of cum on the carpet and said, "There."

I moved and licked it up, then several more.

"And my legs as well," she said pointing to the cum trails down the inside of her legs.

Joan stood with her feet apart while I licked the cum off her legs and put my head up her dress to do all the way to her cunt.

Joan then pulled up her dress and pulled her cunt open and said, "Clean your stuff out of my hole as well."

I licked and sucked her cunt as best I could, but it was very difficult from my angle kneeling between her legs.

"Now get outside you bad boy!" she ordered as she stepped back and dropped her dress.

I headed out the kitchen door. She followed and when I was outside she locked the door. It was just past 11am when she put me out.

I hid behind the bush near the kitchen door. God I hope no-one saw me, a naked man hiding outside an old lady's house. But she didn't come back to let me in, I could see no movement in the house. I just had to stay there. At around 2.30 I heard Leanne driving in and I was really panicking so I started knocking on the door.

Just as the engine turned off Joan appeared, unlocked the door, said, "Come," and walked away.

I rushed into the bedroom and quickly got some clothes on.

Later in the afternoon I got Joan alone in the kitchen.

"Joan, I am really, really sorry about what I did today."

She seemed to be not so mad with me and said quietly, "Well, I was very upset, you didn't do what you were told."

Then she added thoughtfully, "It was feeling good, very good, before you made your mess. Can you promise not to make a mess in my hole next time you put your thingy in?"

"Next time!" I thought to myself.

"Ah, ok, I promise," I responded meekly.

Just then Leanne walked in.

That evening we were all sitting in the lounge watching TV, Joan in her usual chair.

Leanne said, "Mum, looks like you've spilt something on your carpet," pointing to the spots of dried cum on the carpet at Joan's feet.

I looked at them horrified, you can only lick so much out of carpet.

But Joan just said casually, "Oh, that must be some cream off that cake we had today."

"Cake? Mum, don't spoil him," Leanne said with a laugh.

"Well he has been a good boy doing things for me so he deserves a treat every now and then," Joan replied then added, "Rob, would you be a dear and get something to clean that up?"

I got up and went to get the can of carpet shampoo and a cloth. I got on my knees at Joan's feet and went to work cleaning. There was something special about cleaning up your cum that spilt out of your mother in law's cunt, while your wife watches on approvingly.

I woke in the morning and tentatively checked my balls. They were a bit sore but not too bad, she only did get one good shot on them yesterday but I had a couple of small marks on my thighs. I went to the kitchen not knowing what to expect this morning.

Joan was there with coffee already made and no bowl or spoon. Phew. We said our good mornings and sat quietly drinking our coffee. Joan seemed a bit down.

Then said quietly "Rob, my hole hurts now, your thingy must be too big, and you didn't even put it all the way in. And your stuff makes me smell bad."

I was a little dumbfounded and didn't quite know what to say.

"Ah, I think it might be hurting because you haven't had anything in there for a long time. It did go all the way in though. It does fit. But there wasn't enough, eh, slippery stuff. Spit really isn't that good. You could buy some, ah, slippery stuff in a tube and then it shouldn't hurt."

She seemed to brighten up and said, "Oh, can you buy me some, it's my birthday when you visit next time."

"Eh, yes I guess so."

"And you won't make white stuff in me?"

"I promise."

She gave me a big smile and said, "Oh goody. I'll get your bowl so you can make the white stuff, I like seeing it come out the end of your thingy, but I don't want it in me."

She seemed so happy. Joan put my bowl on the bench and I started jerking off.

When I was hard she said, "Show me how much was in my hole."

I put my thumb and forefinger right back at the base of my cock and said, "This much."

She seemed to look pleased with herself and said, "That's a lot, ok, squirt in your bowl."

I jerked off a load of cum. She seemed in such a good mood I hoped she might lighten up on me as we both looked at my cum in the bowl.

But she just said, "Clean it like a good boy."

So I licked up my cum.

When my bowl was clean I asked Joan, "Can we put this away somewhere, I don't think Leanne will understand if she sees my name on the bowl?"

She seemed to think about it for a moment and said, "Maybe, put it in the cupboard."

So I hid it in the back of the cupboard under the sink.

During the weeks before our trip down for Joan's birthday I bought a small tube of lube. I took the precaution of getting the flavoured type. I gift wrapped it and hid it in the bottom of my bag.

Joan rang me a few days before we were due and just said, "Hi Rob, did you get my present?"

"Yes."

She said, "Good," and hung up.

Chapter 14

We arrived in the late afternoon then took Joan out to a restaurant for her birthday. Leanne handed her her present which she tore open with much excitement. It was some sort of bath salts that Leanne had bought and Joan looked really disappointed and gave me a funny look.

Leanne said, "What's the matter mum, don't you like it?"

"Oh no, it's lovely dear, thank you," she replied.

When Leanne went to the bathroom Joan asked, "Where's my present?"

"I couldn't give that to you in front of Leanne. I put it in your bedside drawer."

"Oh, Ok."

I think Joan was losing the concept that Leanne might not like the idea of what we were doing. I was even more sure of that when I was having my shower that night before bed. Leanne was in the bedroom next door, I had just got out the shower and was drying myself and Joan just walked in.

"I found my present," and she held up the tube of lube.

I said as earnestly and as quietly as possible, "Joan, you have to get out, Leanne is in the bedroom."

She paused for a moment then just turned and walked out. This is going to end badly I thought.

In the morning I woke early trying to think what to do. Sure I was happy to fuck Joan and I am sure that is now what she wants. But she was likely to do something to give it away to Leanne. I thought about waking Leanne early so I wouldn't be alone with Joan but now Joan was liable to do or say anything when Leanne was there. I decided it was best to go along with it at the moment. Joan was at the bedroom door well before 6.30 anyway, wagging her finger at me. She had her "present" and the wooden spoon in her hand.

I quickly jumped out of bed and followed her to the kitchen. Didn't want Leanne to see those.

"Good boy, come on, hurry up," she said, sounding very excited.

"Get your bowl and come into the lounge," she added as she headed that way.

I went to get my bowl from under the sink but it wasn't there. It was back on the floor with the word "Rob" plainly on show. I picked it up and went to the lounge shaking my head.

Joan was already sitting in her chair with her night dress pulled up and was proceeding to apply liberal amounts of lube to her cunt.

"Get your thingy out and make it big," she ordered.

I dropped both my boxers and my bowl and started to work on my cock. I was under a bit of pressure here and I was soft. But I focused on watching Joan rubbing the lube around and into her cunt which she seemed to be enjoying. She closed her eyes and I think at one point forgot I was there. That did the trick, my cock was ready.

She opened her eyes and said, "Good boy, now don't you make white stuff in me like you promised, put it in the bowl if you need to."

"Ok," I promised.

Joan then slid off the chair, turned around and then leant forward with her arse towards me.

She patted her arse cheek and said "Come on, do the naughty thing."

I got on my knees, again outside hers, rubbed my cock around her cunt to pick up some lube and pushed in. I slid very slowly all the way in, much more easily this time, right to the balls. Joan just purred. I got up to rhythm and fucked her old cunt. I felt something tickling my balls then noticed her hand down between her legs rubbing her clit.

I was starting to quicken the pace but Joan said, "Keep doing that with your thingy till I say get out, don't put stuff in me."

I tried to keep the rhythm slow enough so I didn't cum. She kept me at it for ages and this time she definitely came as she moaned and squirmed on my cock.

After a minute or so she said breathlessly, "Get down, take it out."

I pulled out, grabbed my bowl and dropped my load. I just automatically tipped up the bowl and drank my cum. Joan was still leaning on the chair panting and rubbing her pussy, she didn't even see me do it. She pulled herself up, turned and sat down.

She slid forwards and spread her legs and said sort of dreamily, "I wish I had that stuff 50 years ago. I never new it could feel like that. Now be a dear and clean up mommy's hole."

I put my head between her legs and licked her clean while she gently stroked my head. I was glad I had bought the flavoured lube.

She got shakily to her feet and said, "I'm going to have a lie down," and walked out.

It may have been her first orgasm in who knows how many years. I have read some women go through marriage and or life never having one.

I put my boxers back on, picked up the lube, spoon and my bowl and put them all in the sink cupboard. Then made my coffee.

When Leanne got up she asked, "Where's mum?"

"She's just having a lie in I think."

"Oh I hope she's Ok, that's not like her," Leanne said, sounding concerned, and went to check on Joan.

She returned and said, "No, she's just sleeping."

Joan came out around 10am and it was like she was a new woman. Bouncing around the house doing here chores, happy as ever.

Leanne commented, "Mum, what's gotten into you, you look years younger."

"Oh, just a nice lie in," she said then turned and gave me a little wink.

I was in the kitchen by myself when Joan came in, gave me a peck on the cheek and asked, "Where did you put my present?"

"Under the sink," I said.

She went into the cupboard and took out the lube and spoon.

"Better leave your bowl hidden in there, wouldn't want Leanne to know our little secret," she said with a grin.

She pointed the spoon at my crotch and I instinctively went to take my cock out but Joan said, "Just checking, this time," then she put the spoon in the drawer.

She held up the tube and added, "And I'm not even sore," and took her tube of lube off to her bedroom to put away.

I was woken again next morning by Joan giving me a gentle shake. No lube or spoon this time. She didn't say a word, just took my hand and led me to the lounge room. My bowl was on the floor, lube and spoon on the side table. She sat down, spread her legs and started lubing up her cunt but taking a lot longer this time. I had my boxers off and was more than ready.

She said, "Ok, do the naughty thing, and no white stuff," as she turned around and presented herself, fingers already working her clit.

I slipped in easily and got to work. This time she came hard and well before I was ready.

She said, "Get out," so I reluctantly pulled out and sat back stroking my cock.

Joan got up and then sat watching me with her legs spread and leisurely played with her clit while I came in my bowl and drank my cum. She took her hand away to signal it was time for me to clean her cunt, which I did. Again she gently rubbed my head as I licked her.

When I had her cunt clean I moved away but she said, "Don't forget my bottom, do that thing with your tongue again."

I leant back in and worked my tongue between her cheeks and licked out her arsehole.

She said "Mmm, good boy," then pushed me away, got up and went off to lie down, again leaving me to put things away and make my own coffee.

She was up again before Leanne woke up this time and as happy as ever.

On the way home Leanne said, "Gee, I can't get over how better Mum looks, I was getting really worried about her."

I just agreed. When we arrived home Leanne was in the mood to fuck so we went to bed straight away. Got to fuck mother and daughter in one day, probably still had traces of her mum's cunt on my cock. At least I got to cum inside her and not have to eat it. But I did feel a very strong urge to go down on Leanne and lick up my cum.

Two weeks later I was out in the yard early in the morning and Leanne came out to find me.

"Sorry to do this to you, but mum just called to say her hot water isn't working and could you go down and look at it for her."

That was our business before we retired so it sounded reasonable.

"You will have to go by yourself though. I have to work today and tomorrow," Leanne added.

I am sure Joan knew Leanne volunteered at the local school Tuesdays and Wednesdays because we never visited on those days.

"Oh, and she said to give her a call before you leave."

I was pretty sure this was all a lie to get me there alone but I couldn't see anyway out of it.

I packed a bag and put my tools in the car. I called Joan.

"Hi Joan, hot water troubles I hear."

"Hi Rob, yes, it's just not working."

"Mmm, I see, well, I'm just about to leave so see you about midday."

"Oh, and Rob, could you pick up some more of that, eh, stuff in the tube?"

Gee, how has she gone through a whole tube in two weeks!

"Ok, will do, see you soon."

"Thanks Rob, bye."

I think Joan has discovered the joy of masturbation. That got me thinking, so on the way I stopped in at the sex shop and bought a big bottle of flavoured lube and a vibrator with a clit stimulator. I figured if she can look after herself she might leave me alone. As much as I love being her toy and fucking her, one day we are going to get caught.

Chapter 15

I arrived just after lunch. Joan met me at the door and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"Thanks for coming so quick," she said.

I dropped my bag in the bedroom and said, "I'll just get my tools and have a look at the hot water."

Joan said with a guilty look on her face, "Well, it seems to have fixed itself."

"Mmm, that's lucky isn't it?"

When everything was put away I said to Joan, "So why did you really want me to come down?"

"Well, I just wanted you all to myself for a while, without Leanne here."

"Ok, seeing as I have nothing to do now, I'm all yours till this time tomorrow."

She said, "I've made some lunch, it's just sandwiches so they'll keep. Did you bring me some more of the slippery stuff?"

"Yes."

"Good, go get it, then come into the lounge room, I want you to put your thingy in my hole."

That was straight to the point.

I went to the bedroom, got the lube out of my bag, stripped off and headed to the lounge room. I met Joan coming out of the kitchen with the spoon and my bowl in hand.

I asked, "Do we really need those?"

"Of course. I don't want your mess in me."

I handed her the new bottle of lube.

She said, "Oh good, that should last longer."

Joan then got down on her knees at her chair.

She was having trouble opening the new bottle so I said, "Here, give it to me."

She handed me the bottle. It was one of those pump bottles but I had to take off the seal first.

I took a risk and said, "I'll put in on for you if you like."

Joan just said, "Ok" and bent forward.

I flipped her dress up to reveal her rear end, pumped some lube on my fingers and leisurely applied it to her cunt. I slid two fingers inside her and used my thumb on her clit and finger fucked her. She was obviously enjoying it, she started to hump my fingers.

I was ready to fuck her so I withdrew my fingers but Joan said, "No, no don't stop that."

So I put my fingers back in and kept going. After a few more minutes she came, moaning and squirming on my hand. I dropped my hand and moved my cock into position and pushed in.

Joan jumped and said, "Get that thing out of me, you bad boy!"

I pulled out quickly, "But you said you wanted me to," I protested.

She was getting up and turning around.

"I don't need it now. Don't you ever put that in me until I tell you to!"

Joan picked up the spoon and belted my balls.

"Don't do that again, you wait till I say you can."

Then she hit me again and added "And that's for arguing." Now clean me up."

She sat down and spread her legs and I quickly went about licking her cunt and arse clean.

When I was done Joan got up and said, "I'm going to have a lie down. Come."

I followed her to her bedroom.

She hopped on her bed, pointed to the rug beside the bed and said, "Lie down."

I still had a very frustrated erection but Joan added, "And leave your thingy alone, I don't want a mess on my rug."

I got down on the rug and Joan lied down and went to sleep. I did likewise and did fall asleep myself.

It was only an hour or so when Joan poked me with her foot and said, "Come on get up."

I did and followed her out. She went to the bathroom and I hesitated at the door. She just went in, sat on the toilet, peed and washed her hands.

I was busting myself and said "I need to go to."

"Ok, come and I will let you out, then we can have lunch."

She let me out the kitchen door, I peed in the garden while Joan watched, then went back into the kitchen and we had lunch.

I spent the afternoon just following Joan naked around the house. She just acted like nothing was unusual. I only copped one more belt in balls when I got a spontaneous erection.

"Keep that thing down," Joan said as she swung the spoon at me.

We had dinner. Leanne rang to see how things were going while I sat naked at her mum's feet watching TV. I said I had found the problem with the hot water and would pick up a part in the morning. While I was talking to Leanne Joan started rubbing my cock with her slippered foot till I got hard then just stopped. She did that twice more through the evening, just rubbing my cock till it got hard then stopping. But at least she was gentle and didn't take any skin off. I so needed to cum.

About 10pm Joan switched off the TV and said, "Bed time."

I got up needing to pee and said, "I need to go outside."

She let me out, watched me pee in the garden then we went back in and I followed her to the bathroom. Joan just stripped off and hopped in the shower like I wasn't there. I had seen a lot of her cunt and arse but not completely naked. Her breasts were saggy but her skin was surprisingly smooth and she had big brown nipples just like Leanne. She got out, dried herself and put her night dress on. I was standing there with another erection.

She looked thoughtful then said, "You probably need a bath as well."

We went to the kitchen and Joan got some rubber gloves then led me back to the bathroom.

"Get in," she ordered.

I got in and stood in the bath and Joan proceeded to get the shower hose and get me wet. Then she soaped me up from head to foot. She soaped my hard cock, pulling back my foreskin really hard and did my knob. She told me to turn around and bend over then did my arse, even sticking her finger way in. She hosed me off and told me to hop out before getting the towel and drying me off. My cock was dripping pre-cum but Joan just got the towel and wiped it off.

She sat on the toilet, did a quick pee and said, "Ok, bedtime."

I followed her in the bedroom and Joan got in bed and pulled up the covers. I was standing dumbly at the end of the bed with a hard cock wondering what to do.