Coffee with My Mother-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robmit
robmit
25 Followers

I slid back and rolled over then started to stand.

"No, no not like that, on the floor, like Rex."

I was now her new Rex!

I got on hands and knees facing her.

"Good boy," she said and reached out and scratched behind my ear. "Now turn around," she commanded.

I turned so my arse was towards her. She put her foot between my legs and bent my cock and balls back.

"Disgusting thing, there's something missing" she said more to herself. "Stay there," and she got up and left the room.

Joan came back carrying a feather duster and sat down.

"Rex had a nice bushy tail," she said, again more to herself.

"What are you doing?" I asked nervously.

"I'm going to give you a tail," she said matter of factly.

"You can't do what I think you want to do," I protested.

Then before I realised she had picked up the spoon and wacked my balls. I crumpled forward cupping my balls.

"Take your hand away and keep it away," she said angrily.

She hit my balls again and I couldn't help it. I cupped them again.

"I will keep hitting you until you learn to keep your hand away."

I dropped my hand and she hit me again, this time I kept my hand away.

"Good boy."

She then got the feather duster and put the handle on my arsehole and started pushing. The handle was maybe ¾ inch diameter and it had sort of a ridge on the end. I clinched and protested

"No stop, it hurts, it won't go in like that."

"But I want a tail," Joan demanded.

"Look, OK, it will just need something, ah, slippery on it first."

"Oh, I know, stay," she said and got up again.

She returned with a jar of peanut butter and sat it down beside me.

"This was Rex's favourite. Do whatever you need to do," she said.

I took the lid off and with two fingers scooped up some peanut butter then reached back and smeared it around and in my arsehole.

I was about to put my hand back on the floor and she said, "Don't put that dirty hand on my carpet. Clean it off."

I was going to ask how but I already knew the answer.

She hit my balls again and said, "Hurry up we don't have all day."

I stuck my fingers in my mouth and sucked them clean. I could taste my arse mixed with peanut butter and I really didn't like peanut butter anyway.

Then she got the feather duster and roughly just shoved it in my arse. It hurt like hell going in.

"That's better," she said "Now wag your tail like a good boy."

I wiggled my arse so the feather duster wagged.

"Good boy, now it's time for your treat. Keep wagging your tail."

After a short time she said, "Now turn around."

I shuffled around to face Joan but was greeted by her cunt. She had pulled her dress up and slid forward so her saggy arse cheeks were on the edge of the chair. Joan had lost a lot of weight as she got older and was quite thin. She had a sparse covering of dark grey hair on her pussy and her inner flaps were big and hung out well past her outer lips.

"Now pass me the peanut butter."

I just did as I was told and passed her the jar. She then scooped out a big blob of peanut butter, spread her legs wider and spread it on her cunt and down to her arse. It wasn't a good look. She held out her fingers and I licked them clean.

"Now be a good boy and have your treat, make mummy all clean."

I tentatively moved between her legs, she smelt of peanut butter and stale piss. I decided to just do it and put my mouth between her legs and started licking and sucking. I worked at getting rid of all the peanut butter first. I even had to get my tongue between her arse cheeks to clean it from her arse. Once I had her all clean I came up for fresh air. Her cunt looked surprisingly like Leanne's, same size clit and spookily similar lips. I went to work on her clit. She was squirming around and moaning as I kept at it. She kept me going for ages. It was very uncomfortable, I had to stay on all fours because I couldn't sit back with the thing in my arse.

I don't think she came but she just eventually said, "Ok, that's enough, get down."

I gingerly pulled the feather duster out of my arse and sat back on my legs, even though my balls were throbbing I had a raging erection.

Joan just pulled her dress down, got up and said "Clean up out here and put some clothes on."

Noticing my erection she just stepped over, kicked me in the balls and said, "That should help make your thingy go down."

Then she just walked out.

I stayed bent double for a few minutes cupping my battered balls. It didn't make my erection go down though. I picked up the peanut butter jar and the spoon, put them in the kitchen then took the feather duster and myself to the shower. I got in the shower and washed off the handle of the feather duster. I still had peanut butter right up in my arsehole so I washed it out as best I could. My arse was really sore and bleeding a little. My balls were aching and my cock had skin rubbed off all along the underside and even the knob, from Joan's slipper. No way was I in any state to jerk off. I dried off and went to get dressed.

Joan stayed in her room all afternoon and even for an hour or two after Leanne got home.

Leanne asked, "Where's mum?"

I just said "I think she was feeling a bit tired so she's having a lie down."

I was hoping she was thinking about what she had done and might just get herself back in control. She was totally crazy today.

Joan came out just before dinner, she thanked me for mowing the lawn and she seemed her normal self.

There was no way I was up for "Coffee" in the morning. I tried to convince Leanne that we had to leave early in the morning but she didn't accept my lame excuse. So I pretended to sleep in. But sure enough I felt Joan giving me a gentle shake. I had to open my eyes and she just wiggled her finger in a follow me action.

The spoon and my bowl were on the bench.

I said, "Joan, I can't do it this morning. I am really, really sore from yesterday."

"Oh, show me," replied Joan.

"No, I just need to give it a rest today," I pleaded.

Joan just reached over and tugged my boxers down. My cock was completely shriveled up with my foreskin hanging loose and open about half an inch past my knob.

"Ewe, your thingy looks even more ugly when it's like that, show me what's wrong," Joan said screwing up her face.

I lifted my cock up to show her all the red marks where my skin had been worn away. My balls look almost blue and a bit swollen.

I said, "See, all the skin is rubbed off my cock."

Before I knew it she had picked up the spoon and hit my balls.

"Don't you ever use that sort of language around me!"

I doubled over in pain.

"Now show me."

I straightened up as best I could and presented my cock again.

"Oh dear," she said. "Wait there."

She went off to her bathroom, I think, and returned with a jar of some sort of cream, then went to one of the kitchen cupboards and brought out a pair of rubber gloves. She put on the gloves, opened the jar and scooped out a big blob of white cream.

She delicately took hold of my foreskin and held my cock up while she started to rub cream onto my bruised balls.

I flinched and tried to pull away but Joan just pulled me back by my foreskin and said, "Stand still."

It should have felt great, Joan massaging my balls, even though she was surprisingly gentle, it hurt, a lot, and I stood there grimacing. Joan scooped more cream out and started rubbing it over my cock, it stung at first on the raw skin but the cream did sooth it. She pulled my foreskin back and did the head of my cock as well. My cock started to get hard even though it was still hurting. She kept rubbing the cream in till a drop of pre-cum appeared.

"You said you couldn't do it this morning," Joan said then grabbed my bruised balls and squeezed. "Don't lie to me."

I was wincing with pain and said, "Sorry, it's just because you're rubbing it, owe that really hurts."

She let go of my balls and said, "Mmm, how's your bottom?"

I hesitated, but confessed, "It's sore too, but Ok."

"Nonsense, turn around and bend over."

I did as I was told, my balls were just too sore to argue, I turned and bent over. Joan then proceeded to apply cream to my arsehole, then just shoved her index finger all the way in.

"Well you looked ridiculous with a tail anyway." She cupped my balls with other hand but thankfully didn't squeeze and added, "Just remember if you are naughty I will have to hit these, it's the only way."

She let go of my balls, pulled her finger out of my arse then got up and took her gloves off. She dropped them in the bin and started to make the coffee.

I had to keep away from Leanne for the next week. If she had seen my cock she would have noticed the healing skin and I was way too sore to have sex anyway.

Chapter 11

We were back the following month and both mornings were the same. Get up, wank into my bowl, lick up my cum and have coffee. All without Joan saying a word till we had finished our coffee like it was the most normal thing in the world.

I was washing up after breakfast when I managed to break one of Joan's glasses. Joan gave me an angry look then got the wooden spoon out of the drawer and faced me expectantly. Leanne was in our room packing the bags. I looked at her pleadingly but Joan just pointed the spoon at my crotch.

I looked to make sure Leanne wasn't coming, unzipped my jeans and got my cock out.

Joan demanded, rather too loudly for comfort, "No, the other bits out!"

I fished my balls out and held my cock out the way. Joan hit my balls once.

"That's for breaking my glass," then hit me again and said "That's for taking so long."

I knew better than to try and cover my balls.

"Now put them away."

I gingerly put my myself back in my jeans and zipped up just as Leanne walked out.

She looked at me puzzled and said "You Ok?"

I said "Yeah, just pinched my finger in the drawer," as I pretended to hold a sore finger over my groin.

Chapter 12

The next visit Joan continued with the treatment.

We had just arrived and we're unpacking. Leanne had gone to the bathroom. Joan walked into our room holding the wooden spoon and pointed at my groin. I was completely taken by surprise but quickly got my cock and balls out and held my cock out the way.

She hit my balls hard and said "Good boy," then just turned around and walked out.

When I recovered I followed her out and said "What was that for?"

"I always had to keep reminding Rex" was all she said. I was being trained! Then I realised I was trained.

Both mornings I jerked off as was expected. Twice more when Leanne wasn't around Joan got the wooden spoon out and pointed at my groin and I meekly let her hit my balls.

Joan saying "Good boy," each time.

I was now trying to avoid being alone with Joan, my balls were taking a battering.

Chapter 13

I was dreading our next stay because Leanne was going to be out most of the day leaving me at home with Joan. I tried not to be alone with Joan the day we arrived but Leanne eventually went to the bathroom and almost immediately Joan appeared with the spoon. This time she just gave my balls a gentle slap.

"You've been a good boy so tomorrow you might get a special treat," Joan promised.

In the morning Leanne was up early so we all had coffee together before she left for the day. This was the first morning in a long time that I hadn't had to get my cock out for Joan. Joan seemed quite happy and excited, almost manic, when she said goodbye to Leanne, which made me very nervous.

I closed the door and headed to the bathroom for a pee when Joan said "Where are you going?"

"I just need the bathroom, won't be a minute."

"You just hold on till I let you out. Take your clothes off and go sit in the kitchen."

Now I am an older man and my prostate is not what it used to be so I can only hold on for so long. But I stripped off and went into the kitchen and sat on a stool to wait for Joan.

A minute later she poked her head around the corner and yelled, "Get off the furniture you bad boy! Sit down there!"

She pointed to the corner where my bowl was kept. I went and sat on the cold tiles beside my bowl. This was going to be a tough day. Joan left me there for over 20 minutes while she did whatever, though I did hear the shower going at one point. By the time she reappeared I really, really needed to pee.

"Joan, I really need the bathroom," I pleaded.

She just ignored me, sat down and started reading the newspaper. I knew she was just going to leave me there till I made a mess.

I lasted maybe another 5 minutes but my piss just started to leak out. I was sitting leaning against the cupboards.

I grabbed my cock and held it to stop the flow and pleaded again, "Joan, I can't hold on."

She looked at me and said "Let go of your thingy."

I did and the piss started to flow and pool under my backside. I think I had reached a new low, though having a feather duster stuck up your arse was pretty close.

"Bad boy, get outside and stay out!" she yelled.

I grabbed my cock to stop the flow, got up and went out the kitchen door.

I finished my pee in the garden. Damn it felt good. I stood outside the door while Joan got a bucket and mop and cleaned up my mess. I suppose not even Rex would lick up his pee. She then came outside, not saying a word, got the garden hose and just hosed me off.

"You can come back inside when you're dry," she said and went back inside and closed the door.

I think she has finally gone crazy. I stood hiding behind a bush, the yard wasn't that private, waiting. She left me out there for almost an hour. The whole time I am thinking my balls are doomed.

She eventually came to the door and said, "Come."

I followed her in and there was the spoon on the bench. I stood there, lifted my cock and closed my eyes waiting for the inevitable.

But she said, "Oh very good boy, I know it was just an accident. Now make your thingy get big."

I started working on my cock and surprisingly it got hard quite fast and I was getting close only after a few minutes but Joan said, "Drop it, don't make your white stuff".

She reached for the spoon and I quickly held my cock up exposing my balls.

"You are a good boy, you're learning. Now put it down and let's have morning tea."

She made tea, but just a cup for herself, she then brought out some cake and cut two slices. She put one slice on a plate then took the other slice and walked over and dropped it in my bowl.

I went over then I noticed it for the first time. She had taken a marking pen, crossed out Rex and written Rob on the bowl. Hell, I better make sure Leanne never sees that. I thought better of complaining and got down on the tiles, picked up the cake and ate it.

"Well you have been such a good boy this morning I think it's time I gave you mummy's special treat," she said with a little grin.

She went and got the jar of peanut butter and started heading for the lounge but turned and came back for the spoon.

"Just in case you misbehave," she said waving the wooden spoon at me. "Come."

I got up and followed her to the lounge room.

She stood in front of her chair and pointed to the floor in front of her.

"Sit," she commanded.

I got down on my knees and sat back. My cock was hard as a rock sticking straight up. Joan opened the jar, scooped out some peanut butter then put her hand up under her dress and smeared it around. She held out her fingers to me and I dutifully licked them clean. Joan then turned around and got on her knees, bent over the chair and pulled her dress up. It looked disgusting, the peanut butter spread over her cunt and arse.

"Come on Rob, lick it up."

I leant forward and started licking the peanut butter from her cunt. It was hard to get it all because it was sticking to her pubic hair. I moved up and licked it out from between her arse cheeks and even got my tongue into her arsehole.

Joan purred, "Good boy, I like that, keep doing that."

I continued working my tongue in and out of Joan's arse.

Then she reached around and patted her arse cheek and said, "Ok, you can do the naughty thing now, but do it like when you do it to Leanne, so it feels good. But don't put white stuff in me "

She could only mean fuck her. I tentatively tried using my finger to enter her but she was too dry inside.

She looked around and said, "Make some of your slippery stuff."

I already had pre-cum dripping from my cock, so I used a finger tip to collect it and then apply it around her opening.

"It won't be enough," I told her. "I'll have to make you wetter so it doesn't hurt."

I spat on my finger and worked it a little way into her, took it out, applied more saliva and worked it in a little more. I continued till I had one finger all the way in. I then very gently repeated the process with two fingers. I started to move them in and out.

Joan was very quiet, so I asked, "Is that ok?"

"Mmm," was all she responded.

Her old cunt was really tight. Now I'm 6'2" with a reasonably thick 7" cock and Joan very petite at about 5'2". Old Bill was a very short guy with, I guess, a proportionally smaller dick. This was going to be a tight fit.

"I'm going to put my thingy in now, it might hurt a bit at first, but I'll stop if you tell me to."

"Ok," was all she responded.

Joan was a lot shorter than me so I had to push her knees together and put my knees outside hers to adjust the height. I put some spit on my cock, positioned myself and slowly pushed my knob in. Joan didn't say anything, so I slowly pushed more in. Damn her old cunt felt good. I got halfway in then pulled out and applied more spit. I mounted her again and slowly eased in further.

"Joan said breathily when I was about ¾ in, "Is it all in?"

"Not yet."

"I'm full, don't put anymore in, but move it in and out now."

So I started to fuck her, very slowly at first but then built up to a steady rhythm as she loosened up, but not going any deeper.

She was starting to make grunting noises on every thrust and saying "Good boy," every now and then.

I started going deeper, she didn't protest, so eventually my balls started slapping her clit as I got my whole cock in her.

I was trying to make myself last as long as possible but the pressure was starting to build.

I was getting too close to hold on and said, "Joan, I can't hold on much longer."

She seemed to take a while to comprehend what I meant but eventually panted out "Get out, get out, don't put your white stuff in there."

But her hesitation was too long, just as she was saying it I squirted my first load deep inside and a second as I was pulling out. I pulled out and the rest went on her legs and the floor.

All the while Joan is saying "Bad boy, bad boy, get out!"

I flopped back. Joan got herself to her feet and she looked furious. Cum running down her legs from under her dress.

"You bad, bad boy!" she yelled. "You spoilt it, look at the mess you've made."

She grabbed the wooden spoon off the side table, all the while cum is dripping on the carpet.

"Lie down, legs apart," she commanded.

I did so without question but pleading, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I couldn't help it."

I didn't need to hold my cock out the way because it was still hard. She lent over me wielding the spoon.

"Don't - you - ever - do - that - again!" swinging hard at my balls with each word.

The first shot was a direct hit, that made more cum dribble out my cock, but as I curled into a ball on my side the other shots just hit my legs. Joan was so mad she forgot to make me stay still.

She looked around and saw the drops of cum on the carpet.

"Now clean up every last bit of your disgusting mess!"

I was still curled up in a bit of pain. She belted me on the arse with the spoon.

robmit
robmit
25 Followers