Coffee with My Mother-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan then patted the bed and said, "You can hop up but leave your thingy alone, I don't want a mess."

I got on the bed. "I bought you another present. I want to give it to you tomorrow though, I want it to be a surprise."

Joan sounded really excited. "Really, what is it, oh, no don't tell me or it won't be a surprise will it."

I slept on the bed beside Joan. I woke before dawn needing the bathroom. Joan looked to be sound asleep so I carefully sneaked off to our bathroom at the other of the house. The flush sounded very loud. But I got back to bed and Joan hadn't stirred. Phew!

I was woken by Joan hitting my balls.

"I heard you last night," she said pointing the spoon at me.

I dared not cover my balls.

"Now, go get my present."

I got up and went off to get the vibrator out of my bag, not quite being able to stand up straight. I came back to the bedroom and handed Joan the box.

She looked at it puzzled and asked, "What is it?"

It was one of those Japanese style ones with the doll shaped phallus, rabbit clit vibrator and little anus tickler.

"It's a eh, ladies toy, you use it to um, make yourself feel like when I do the naughty thing but when I'm not here."

She just said, "Oh."

"Give it here and I will show you how it works," I said holding out my hand.

She handed me the box. I took it out, demonstrated how to put the batteries in, showed her the buttons on the corded remote that made the rabbit vibrate and make it go fast or slow. She still looked confused.

"I will need to show you, sit and lean against the bed head. Wait here, we will need the eh, bottle of slippery stuff."

I got up and retrieved the lube from the table beside Joans chair in the lounge.

I came back and handed Joan the bottle.

"You will need to put some of this on."

She took the bottle, squirted out a glob, lifted her knees and spread her legs then applied it to her cunt.

I held up the vibrator and pointing to the various parts explained, "This bit goes in your hole like my thingy, this bit rubs eh, like you do with your fingers and this bit sits on your bottom."

I handed it to her. She looked dubious but reached down and tentatively moved it around till she got it in place and pushed it into her cunt.

"Now, you can make it go in and out like I do with my thingy and you can turn the rabbit on and hold it where it feels the best," I explained.

Joan slid it in and out of her cunt a few times then I passed her the control and suggested, "Now, turn it on." She looked and found the right button and turned it on.

She let out, "Oh, oh, mmm," when she obviously had the rabbit against her clit.

Joan just closed her eyes, put her head back and went off into a world of her own. She lasted a few minutes before she tensed up and pulled her legs together in the throes of an intense orgasm.

She eventually said, "Turn it off, I can't take anymore."

She was still clamping her legs together tightly. I told her to just push the off button, she had to learn after all, and she did find it and switched it off. Her body relaxed and she lay there breathing heavily with her eyes closed.

I had been jerking my cock slowly as I watched her and trying not to cum. I was getting too close so I stopped and waited.

Joan opened her eyes dreamily and said, "I love my present."

She pulled her toy out and looked at it still covered in lube.

I quickly said "Now you need to make sure you wash this with soap and water and dry it every time you use it."

I took it off her and went off to the bathroom before she could stop me, washed it and brought it back. Joan hadn't moved, still laying there with her cunt exposed, still all greased up, but she had fallen asleep.

It was driving me crazy by now, I hadn't cum since I arrived. It was so tempting to just jump on and fuck her. So even though my balls were really sore I stood at the end of her bed and jerked off into my hand. Without a second thought I just licked my cum out of my hand and swallowed it. I went and got my phone and took a few happy snaps of Joan with her exposed cunt.

I then went and dressed, and made myself breakfast. She didn't wake till nearly midday and it was time for me to leave. She just gave me a kiss on the cheek and we said goodbye.

"I love my new toy," she added as I walked out.

I had a call from Joan the following week.

"Hi Joan, how are you?" I answered.

"Very good thanks Rob. Could you get another one of those ladies toys when you come down next time?"

"Why, what's wrong, is it broken?"

"No, it's fine. Kate wants one as well. Oh and you better get her a bottle of some slippery stuff as well."

I was speechless. Kate had been Joan's best friend since as long as I had known Leanne, but it would be years since I last saw her.

"What do you mean, I don't understand?" I said dumbly.

"Oh, well, Kate came over today and said I was looking really well. I said it was probably my new toy. So I showed her what you bought me. Anyway she said she would like one as well. Her David died years ago."

"What else did you tell her?" I asked apprehensively.

"I didn't tell her everything," she replied very unconvincingly.

"Joan, you can't tell other people what we do. We might get in a lot of trouble," I pleaded.

"It's Ok, Kate wouldn't tell anyone."

"Just promise not to tell anyone else please."

"Of course not Rob, now don't forget, bye," Joan said and hung up.

So now I was to become some sort of sex toy dealer to old ladies.

I made the required purchases prior to our next visit. I was very dubious about buying sex toys for Joan's friend. But as Leanne was having a girls day out I was hoping to get to fuck Joan this time as I had missed out last trip. I had even bought some condoms in the hope I could convince Joan to let me cum inside her.

Chapter 16

The morning after our arrival Leanne, Joan and I had breakfast together as Leanne was up early to get ready to go out, so no "coffee" with Joan.

While Leanne was in the shower Joan asked, "Did you bring the things for Kate?"

"Yes, I'll give them to you after Leanne goes. You didn't tell anyone else did you?"

"Oh no, of course not," Joan said firmly.

At least that was a little reassuring.

We said goodbye to Leanne and Joan went off to tidy up after breakfast and I was heading off to mow the lawn when there was a knock on the door.

Joan called out, "That'll be Kate, could you let her in Rob?"

Bloody hell, she's invited Kate over to give her her vibrator while I'm here!

What I remembered of Kate was that she was a very self confident and forthright woman, about the same age as Joan. She was short and plump but always immaculately dressed. I sheepishly went and opened the door. She didn't look to have changed much since I last saw her.

"Oh, Hi Rob, nice to see you, it's been awhile," she said with a cheeky grin on her face.

She gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi Kate, yes has been a while, how have you been, come in, Joan's in the kitchen."

I followed Kate to the kitchen where she and Joan gave each other a hug and said their hellos.

"Why don't you take Kate into the lounge room while I make us morning tea?"Joan asked as she filled the kettle.

So Kate and I went into the lounge and Kate sat and motioned for me to sit next to her.

"So, what's this I hear about you flashing your cock around the house for Joan, among other things?" Kate just asked straight out.

I felt my face go red and a sense of panic set in.

"I, eh, don't, eh," I stuttered out.

Kate patted my leg and said, "Don't worry, you don't have to explain anything to me. Joan has been telling me what the pair of you have been up to. Even the feather duster incident. It's nothing to do with me. All I know is I haven't seen Joan looking so happy and enjoying life for I don't know how long."

I breathed a sigh of relief as Kate continued, "You know, Bill was a real bastard to her, wasn't a happy marriage and Joan didn't get much fun out of it. Joan is my best friend and I love seeing her like this. I know she is starting to lose her marbles a bit and it sounds like she is, well, being a bit unusual in her demands, but I just hope you can keep doing what she wants for her sake."

Feeling a lot more comfortable I said, "I don't think I can say no to her anyway. I just get worried Joan is going to do something to get me caught with Leanne. That would probably end in divorce" I explained.

"Well, I'll have a word to her about the importance of discretion. She has always been hard to say no to. So how are your balls anyway?"

"Let's just say, nervous," I replied with a look of resignation.

We both had a laugh.

I then said tentatively, "Joan asked me to buy some things for you."

"Oh, the vibrator. Yes, I couldn't talk her out of it. She was like she had discovered the cure for cancer and she had to get me one. I tried to explain I already had one but she would have none of it. Well I needed a new one away."

"Mine is getting a bit old and worn out," she added with a cheeky look.

Kate was obviously a lot more worldly than Joan.

Joan appeared carrying a tray and we all had morning tea. Joan and Kate just chatted about everyday things.

Then Joan just said, "Rob, show Kate your thingy, I promised you would."

I looked at Kate with a pleading expression.

Kate just shrugged and said, "Well she did promise. Come on, get it out," then gave me a wink.

Resigned, I stood up and dropped my jeans and boxers.

My cock was soft and looking for a place to hide.

Joan said, "Well, get all your clothes off and make it get big."

I kicked off my jeans and boxers, took off my t-shirt and started to stroke my cock. I was definitely having stage fright as it didn't want to perform.

Kate said, "Come over here, looks like you need a hand with that."

I cautiously moved over and stood in front of Kate and she reached over and took hold of my cock and started to stroke it for me.

"I haven't held one of these in a long time," she said smiling up at me.

She massaged my balls as she stroked me and soon she had me getting harder. She then wrapped her thumb and forefinger around my balls and stretched them downwards.

A drop of pre-cum appeared and Joan said, "See, look how the slippery stuff comes out."

Kate replied, "Joan, I do know how these things work. You know they are nice to touch without gloves on, come over here," and she patted the seat beside her on the couch.

Joan got up reluctantly and came over and sat next to Kate.

"Here you take it," Kate suggested.

Joan very tentatively reached over and took my cock in her hand. At last she finally had my cock in her hand without gloves. Kate then proceeded to give Joan detailed instructions on how to work a cock. Even getting her to spread my pre-cum around my knob.

"It is very slippery," Joan commented.

"Now Joan, I'm going to do something that I really liked to do. Don't go getting all silly on me."

I looked in stunned silence as Kate then proceeded to remove her upper and lower false teeth, sat them on the side table, grabbed my cock off Joan and tugged me closer. She leaned forward and licked the tip of my cock before devouring me.

Joan squealed, "Kate what are you doing, it's, it's in your mouth!"

"Joan, you old prude, it's fine, it tastes good, you should try it some time. I'm sure Rob won't mind," she replied giving me another wink before returning to sucking my cock.

Boy did Kate know her was around a cock and being sucked by a woman with no teeth, wow . She was amazing, lifting my cock and sucking my balls into her mouth, rolling them around, licking all the way up, pushing my foreskin up then working her tongue under it and swirling it around my knob. Joan just sat and watched, looking slightly horrified.

I was getting close and said, "Kate, I'm not going to hold on much longer."

She took her mouth off my cock, put a finger in her mouth to wet it then slid it back and into my arse as she tugged my balls and said, "go for it," and kept sucking.

That was too much for me, I held her head, and grunted as I pumped my cum into Kate's mouth and she just sucked harder till she had it all out of me.

Wow, best blow job I have ever had.

"Kate, that was amazing," I panted out.

She released me then picked up her napkin, daintily wiped her lips and said, "My pleasure, glad to see I haven't lost my touch, I have missed that," and then popped her teeth back in.

Joan was beside herself, "Kate, did you make him put white stuff in your mouth, ewe, did you eat it?"

"Joan, calm down it's fine, I wanted him to, I like it. Look, try it," Kate said as she squeezed a last glob of cum out of my cock onto her finger and held it towards Joan.

But she just screwed up her face and said, "No, that's disgusting, Rob should eat his own mess."

"Suit yourself," Kate replied and held her finger up to me and I leant down and sucked my cum off Kate's finger.

"Now go and get the things I asked you to bring for Kate," Joan ordered, sounding a little mad at me.

I went and retrieved the items, then handed them to Kate.

"Thanks Rob, I'll put these to good use," she said with a smile and put them in her handbag.

"Don't you want Rob to show you how to use it?" Joan said, sounding disappointed.

"Joan, I do know how to use it, but," Kate paused and looked at me, "If Rob doesn't mind he could give me a refresher course."

I could hardly refuse Kate after that mind-blowing blowjob she had just given me so I said, "Happy to do whatever you ladies want."

Kate smiled then took the vibrator and lube out of her bag and handed them back to me. I proceeded to unpack them and put the batteries in. Kate slipped her shoes off then stood, unbuttoned her dress, then to both my and Joan's surprise, took it off then continued to strip off completely. Her fat belly hung down partially covering her quite hairy pussy. The hair continued down her thick thighs. But her breasts were fantastic, she had big saggy breasts that fell flat once she removed her huge bra, they almost hung to her belly. Big dark nipples that stretched out of shape under the weight of her breasts. She sat back down and spread her fat legs.

"Joan tells me you have some special tricks with your tongue, would you mind doing that first," Kate asked.

Joan said excitedly, "Oh yes, you must do that to Kate, it feels really good."

I knelt down between her legs, she had big fat pussy lips so all you could see was her slit, but I was mesmerised by her tits, now hanging to either side of her chest.

Kate saw me staring and said, "Go on."

So I reached and started to fondle them, they were so heavy and soft, I bent down and sucked her big nipples, squeezing and kneading.

Eventually she said, "Enough of that."

So I moved down, spread her fat lips apart and went to work licking and sucking her cunt, she was surprisingly wet.

"Do the thing with your tongue in her bottom,' Joan directed.

I started to work my way down to her arse but I couldn't reach because of her big cheeks. I got on my knees and lifted her legs up. Kate obligingly reached around and pulled herself open for me so I got my tongue right into her arsehole.

Kate eventually said, "Joan, would you mind seeing if his eh, thingy is hard again?"

I heard Joan shuffle around behind me.

"No Kate, only a little bit, " Joan reported.

"Would you be a dear and see if you can make it get hard again," Kate asked.

Then I felt Joan's hand between my legs on my cock and start stroking me up down like milking a cow. At my age getting it up again so soon is usually out of the question but I was having the time of my life.

I came up for air and Kate leaned closer and whispered, "I want you to fuck me."

Joan had my cock bent back between my legs milking it and playing with my balls just like Kate had shown her.

"Oh it's getting a bit bigger, but it's not hard," Joan said, sounding pleased with herself.

"Do you mind if I get Rob to put it inside me?" Kate asked.

"Yes, we should make him do it to you, it's good when he does it, when Bill did it to me it always hurt."

"Can you put some slippery stuff on it," Kate asked.

I was busy alternating between Kate's arse and her clit and I felt Joan start massaging lube onto my cock. It felt so, so good but I was still struggling to get hard again.

"I think it's still not hard enough," Joan commented.

"It will need to be hard, try putting your finger in his bottom, that usually helps, put it all the way in and wiggle it around," Kate suggested.

Joan did as Kate said and pushed a finger deep in my arse. I felt her finger against my prostate and my cock start to get firmer.

"That's working Kate, I can feel it getting bigger, I think it's ready to put in your hole now," Joan said, sounding very pleased with herself.

"I want it in me now," Kate said desperately.

Joan withdrew her finger from my arse. I got onto my knees, positioned my cock at Kate's fat slit and slid easily into her as she let out a contented groan. I still wasn't fully hard but hard enough. She started rubbing her clit as I fucked her. Kate started to moan and squirm, I was going to have trouble cumimg again.

Kate called out, "Harder, harder," so I obliged and really started to pound her fat pussy.

She worked her clit rapidly as I fucked. She came, wrapping her legs around me and grinding against me. She just held me inside her letting out contented noises. I couldn't move the way she was holding me and I wasn't going to be able to cum again and started to go soft and slip out as Kate relaxed and loosened her grip.

I flopped back on my legs.

Joan looked at me and said, "Did you make a mess in Kate?"

"No, no I didn't"

"But your thingy has gone down, and it's my turn."

Before I could answer Kate came to my defence.

"Joan, I think he needs a rest, don't you, he can't just keep going all day."

Joan looked disappointed but begrudgingly said, "I suppose so."

Kate had got up and put her knickers back on and was now putting her bra on. What a sight watching her struggle to get those big things back in.

I said, "I had better go mow the lawn, otherwise Leanne is going to wonder what I have been up to all day."

I had no objection from Joan so I got up, got dressed, and went out to mow the lawn.

I came back in and headed nervously to the shower but the ladies were nowhere to be seen. I was just finishing off when Kate walked in. No point covering up.

"Joan's making lunch and she asked me to get your clothes to put in the laundry. Oh, and she said not to bother getting dressed," she said with a smirk. "Oh, and thanks for the fuck this morning, it has been so long, I forgot how good it was."

"My pleasure, and thanks for the blow job, that was the best I've ever had."

"I aim to please. I've had long talk with Joan, and I think I have convinced her to be more careful about Leanne finding out. So no more fucking in the lounge room unless she's out. Wanking in the kitchen should be fine."

"What about the bowl?" I asked hopefully.

"Well, I don't think there is anyway she is going to let you in her mouth, let alone her swallowing, so I guess the bowl is easiest to clean up. It's not that bad is it?"

"Guess I'm used to it by now. Oh, and can you ask her to stop making me go out in the garden to pee, I'm going to get arrested one day?"

"Probably a good idea. I'll tell her. I don't think she is going to let up on your balls though, I think she really enjoys that too much. Maybe it's what she would have liked to do to Bill for all those years he hurt her."

"Strangely enough, I'm kinda starting to like that for some reason," I said as I realised that was true.