Coffee with My Mother-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? Good, now, if your rested, Joan really needs a fuck after lunch."

Kate reached over and grabbed my cock and had a quick feel, then punched me in the balls.

I doubled over and held myself. I shouldn't have told her I might like it.

"Yeah, that is kinda fun," Kate said with a smile and walked out.

I dried off and headed out to lunch naked with two old women feeling very self conscious.

We had lunch at the dining room table and chatted like nothing was out of place except Joan seemed very animated.

After lunch was cleared up Kate said, "Time to continue from this morning I think, let's adjourn to the lounge room."

Kate was even more bossy than Joan. Once we were there Joan just started stripping off her clothes.

I looked a bit confused and Kate said, "I told Joan it's more fun naked and also she wants you to play with her tities like you did for me this morning."

Joan sat down in her chair and said, "Ok, I'm ready."

I knelt down between Joan's legs and tentatively reached out and started to fondle her breasts. Nowhere near as big as Kate's but still beautiful.

"Use your mouth like you did to Kate," Joan demanded.

I leant over and sucked a nipple into my mouth. "Mmm, I like that, do the other one," Joan cooed.

I switched nipples as requested then continued alternating left to right. She then started pushing my head down, so I trailed my tongue down her flabby belly, through her bush and into her cunt. I worked my tongue into her hole and then sucked on her clit. She was starting to moan.

I was sitting back on my legs and Kate said, "Get up on your knees," and I complied.

Then I felt a cold slippery hand on my cock. Kate was applying lube, damn it felt good, then I felt her warm breath followed by her tongue at my arse. She did my arse as she lubed up my cock. It wasn't long before she had me hard.

"Joan, I've got him ready for you, do you want it in you now?" Kate asked.

"Mmm, yes, now."

"Now Joan, remember what we talked about. Tell me what you want."

Joan said almost inaudibly "I want the, the cock, inside me."

"Very good, and what do you want him to do with his cock?" Kate added.

"I want it, to fuck me," Joan said again, very quietly.

After almost a year of fooling around with Joan she finally said a dirty word.

I got on my knees and moved into position but Kate said, "Wait."

I then noticed that she had stripped off again and she took the hand she had lubed me up with and wiped the excess onto Joan's cunt.

"What are you doing Kate!" Joan said, looking shocked.

"It's all right, just making sure your cunt is ready," Kate replied as she slipped two fingers into Joan and started to pump them in and out.

"Kate!" Joan called out, "You shouldn't be doing that!"

But Joan made no attempt to stop her.

"It's Ok sweety, I'm just finger fucking you. I've always wanted to do this to you. Doesn't it feel good?"

Joan had her eyes closed and rather dreamily said "Yes, but it's wrong Kate."

"No more wrong than you making Rob show you his cock, and making him squirt out his cum for you, or making him fuck you. It just feels good doesn't it? So why not just do it and have fun?"

Joan just seemed to drift off into a world of her own as Kate continued to fuck her with her fingers.

"Now we're going to make Rob put this big, hard cock in you and fuck you and make him put white gooey cum inside your cunt and then make him lick it all out again, or I might lick it out of you."

Kate removed her fingers then grabbed my cock and guided me in. I start to fuck Joan nice and slow, it was the first time I had done her from the front and naked as well.

Joan reached down towards her cunt but Kate pushed her hand away and said, "Don't worry, I'll look after that for you," and Kate began rubbing Joan's clit.

She then leant over and took hold of Joan's right breast and took her nipple into her mouth. Kate's large breasts were dangling, as she was bent over, and laying partly on Joan and on the chair. I took hold of a breast from each lady so I had Kate's in one hand and Joan's in the other. I fondled their very different tits comparing their nipples. I could even take Kate's big saggy tit, pull it out from under her and turn it up so her nipple almost faced backwards.

Joan started to cum so I released their breasts and held Joan's hips and picked up the pace.

"That's right sweety, cum for me," Kate purred, still working Joan's clit.

That was it for me as well, I started pumping what little cum I had left into Joan.

"Do you feel that? Feel the hot cum going in your cunt? Good isn't it?" Kate said but all Joan could reply was, "Mmm."

I pulled out and was about to clean up Joan but Kate just pushed me aside, got between Joan's legs and started licking my cum out of her. I don't think Joan realised just who was licking her cunt at first as she still had her eyes closed.

When she did open her eyes and saw me kneeling to one side she looked a little horrified at first but then just closed her eyes again. Kate sat up and looked at me and noticed a dribble of cum still leaking out my cock so she leant over and licked it off.

I then noticed the time, 3.00 pm. Leanne was due home about 3.30.

"We better tidy up, Leanne will be home soon."

I went and got dressed and when I returned both ladies were just finishing getting their clothes back on.

I told Kate, "You better put those back in our bag," pointing to the vibrator and lube.

Kate replied "Yes I think so," with a big smile.

Leanne arrived home just as we were sitting down to afternoon tea. That was a little close for comfort.

When Kate was leaving she said goodbye and gave me a kiss on the cheek and whispered, "If you're ever in need of a blowjob, drop in and see me."

Wow, Kate must have been a wild woman in her time.

In the morning I wasn't sure what to expect. I should have been well satisfied after yesterday, but the events kept going through my mind so I was hoping Joan was still going to play like usual. I arrived in the kitchen and my bowl and spoon were out.

Joan said, "Good morning" that sat on her stool expectantly.

I got my cock out and started.

"I want to make the stuff squirt out. Kate said I should try it," Joan said and took over stroking my cock.

I had been hoping for this for months. I love Kate. Joan stroked my cock and fondled my balls, even spread my pre-cum around with her thumb.

"Tell me when it's going to squirt out."

I was still taking a while to cum and Joan said, "My arm is getting tired you need to hurry up."

"Ok, I'll do it until it's nearly ready and tell you when."

So I took over stroking and to my surprise Joan kept a hold of my balls.

At the right moment I said, "Ok, it's going to come out soon" and Joan took over my cock again, held up my bowl and aimed my cock at it until I came.

She let go and said, "Mmm, I like that, I could feel the stuff coming up your, thing.., eh cock. Now clean that up."

I squeezed the last drip out and licked my bowl clean. It sounded so hot hearing Joan finally say cock. She seemed to think of something then picked up the spoon, I automatically lifted my cock and she wacked my balls.

"What was that for?"

"You made a mess on my chair where your stuff leaked out of me yesterday. Go and clean it up then you can have coffee."

I got a damp cloth and went and cleaned my cum off the chair. Seems like some things won't change.

Chapter 17

Four weeks later we were back. In the morning Joan just took hold of me straight away and as I hadn't cum for a few days I wasn't going to take too long. I let her know when so she could get my bowl ready and she milked me into it. Joan seemed really pleased with herself.

Just after lunch Leanne came and found me to say, "Apparently Joan has organised for you to go and mow Kate's lawn tomorrow morning, is that Ok with you?"

I said, "First I've heard of it, but sure that's fine, I've got nothing else on."

Those two scheming old ladies! But the thought of one of Kate's amazing blowjobs without teeth made sure I couldn't refuse.

At morning coffee I had just told Joan I was about to cum but she let go of my cock straight away and said "Kate said to make sure I made you get big but not make any stuff squirt out of you this morning, she wants it."

Kate only lived about 15 minutes away. I figured Joan had come up with the mowing the lawn excuse because Kate lived in an apartment!

Hope Leanne never goes to visit.

I spent an amazing few hours with Kate, naked in her bed, licking, sucking and fucking and finishing with her slipping a finger in my arse and sucking the cum right out of me.

Chapter 18

Over the next 6 months or so this became the routine. Joan milking my cock into my bowl before coffee. She even said she preferred it if my cock started soft because she liked the feel of it getting hard in her hand. I still copped the occasional belt in the balls if Joan thought I had done something wrong.

On two more occasions when Leanne went out for the day Kate came over to have a fuck with Joan and I. Joan would ring for me to bring her more lube when she was running out or to change her batteries because they were hard to change on her toy.

Obviously her toy was giving her plenty of joy and she always seemed bright and cheerful. I never knew for sure but I suspect Kate called around between our visits and fooled around with Joan as well.

We got a call from Leanne's sister a couple of weeks before Joan's 77th birthday to say she had had a stroke. She passed a few days later.

I met Kate at the funeral and we had a big hug.

She said, "Thank you for giving poor old Joan some fun in the last part of her life. I know she really enjoyed herself. I did too by the way."

Then she told me she was moving away to be closer to her family now that her best friend was gone but I should try to come and see her before then.

I did manage to go and see Kate for one last fuck and amazing blowjob before she left and she even let me take a few pictures for old times sake.

When we were cleaning out Joan's house the first thing I did was find my bowl and hide it in the car.

Leanne was doing Joan's bedroom when she came out smiling holding Joan's vibrator and said, "Who would have thought, the dirty old thing."

I still have many happy memories and a few pictures from those 18 months or so. I keep my bowl in the shed and occasionally jerk off into it looking at Kate and Joan's pictures and dutifully eat up my cum.