All Comments on 'Cold Hands Ch. 02'

by ScottishTexan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Bronco56Bronco56about 1 year ago

Excellent followup to your story. It's a very enjoyable read. 5stars

Magilla5Magilla5about 1 year ago

Great story, nice build up.

Splash of vinegar and a bit of sugar improves rice, a "secret" I learned in Japan. Hot lemonade was favorite of my two brothers and I, I still like it! Wife found "Russian Refresher" and it became the go to for all of us in the winter and when camping. Delicious and warming!

Thank you!

Tang

Lemonade powder

Sugar

Ground cloves

Cinnamon

LitCritLitCritabout 1 year ago

A little letdown from Chapter 1 - I'm a it disappointed that the "Deja vu" and" Milestones" themes disappeared completely from this chapter. Eagerly awaiting Ch. 3 - I hope it doesn't take another 4 months. I really want to give it 4.5 stars, 'cause it's not quite up to the 5 star level that Ch. 1 reached, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and hit 5* again.

LitCritLitCritabout 1 year ago

Ooops - my error, it was only 3 months.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year agoAuthor

Literotica.com gives all of the authors unlimited discretion to moderate comments posted on their submissions. I have stated unequivocally in other places that Anonymous users are NOT allowed to post negative comments or feedback on my stories. If you are not man (or woman) enough to publicly announce your negative opinion under your own account name, then I will delete your negativity with extreme prejudice!

About 12 hours ago (Feb/11/2023 @ 11:30 am) someone decided to test my resolve to their demise. I have deleted their trash comments posted anonymously forthwith. ST

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 1 year ago

I great chapter 2! I had to reread Chapter 1 again what a hardship on my part! Looking forward to chapters 3 and beyond. Just what the heck is Haley hiding? 'The Author knows!'

Are you old enough to remember the old Orson Wells horror show "The Shadow Knows" on radio?

Cheers

SAGE

ScottishTexanScottishTexan12 months agoAuthor

Just a quick update for the fans. It has been three months since I posted Chapter 2. Chapter 3 is well underway and I hope to have it finished soon. So please be patient with me. It seems that every year the months of January through May are not conducive to my writing hobby. For some reason, I have too many fires to extinguish in real life, which takes a severe toll on my writing hobby. Your patience is appreciated very much! Mea Culpa.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScottishTexan@ScottishTexan
I have several story ideas that I am working on simultaneously. I realize that causes larger gaps between installments of my serials being released and I apologize. But sometimes ideas pop into my head and I have to get some of those thoughts recorded before they slip away i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES