Coliseum: Carmina and Hinaichigo

Story Info
Two fighters battle it out, the loser gets fucked.
3k words
4
5.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stairs of the Colosseum were filled to the brim with people. Only the three rows nearest to the giant octagon in the center had proper seats, for the people who bought more expensive tickets. The battle arena's flooring was gray, with a giant logo depicting a woman's face, surrounded by a whip with thorns. There were four big screens hanging from the ceiling, two for each of the fighters that were about to face off. Right now, all the cameras were focused on the female orc standing in the center. She was bulky, with sculpted muscles bulging on her arms and back, but still had big 'assets', giving her a very womanly figure. Her olive green skin made a stark contrast against her white tusks, and she wore a long, black dress, with slits on both sides of the skirt, revealing her legs.

'Citizens of Driburn!' The implant in her throat made it so her voice was heard in the whole stadium. 'We gather here once again, to see two warriors face off on the arena. The winner will go up in the ranked ladder. And the loser, will have the shame of defeat beaten and fucked into her body...' She took a moment for the audience's cheering to calm down. '...so she knows to give us a better spectacle next time.'

'To my right, "Carmina"! The Scarlet Fury with an iron fist!' The orc gestured towards a door to her right. It opened, giving way to a woman wearing a red and black full body harness, that framed her artificial tits, and highlighted her muscly arms. Her hair was dyed red, combed into boxer braids. Her skin was tanned, and her brown eyes shone with determination. Her lips were painted in a matte red, with a formula that would withstand the sweat and violence of combat. The rest of her attire was a pair of leather gloves, studded with spikes, and miniature spiked maces hanging from ring piercings on each of her nipples and her exposed labia. She walked towards the orc, with firm steps, an angry expression on her face.

'To my left, "Hinaichigo"! The stupid bimbo rising from our hoards of slaves! Perhaps today she'll get one step closer to citizenship.' If the fighter endured suffering in her life of slavery, she wasn't letting it show. A cheerful blonde skipped into the arena, her two long pigtails shaking with every jump. Carmina was a boxer, so despite having strong legs, her upper body was clearly more developed. Hinaichigo was blessed with a muscly but balanced body, with a womanly silhouette composed of all natural curves. Her harness was white and pink, and she wore a collar with a metal heart for a ring. As per the rules, she wore white spiked gloves, and had the mandatory nipple and labia piercings, with spiked little maces hanging from them. She waved at the crowd, blowing kisses at them with her pouty, rosy lips, winking her blue eyes at the cameras.

She walked up to her opponent, eyeing her up and down, and leaned forward, planting a little kiss on Carmina's nose. The Scarlet Fury launched a right hook, in a knee-jerk reaction, but Hinaichigo managed to dodge it by a few millimeters. The referee frowned at Carmina. She couldn't risk having a fighter injured right before the match. Even if they had doctors with regenerative technology on hand, this violated the code of conduct. She grabbed the stun baton from her belt, and pressed it against Carmina's breasts, giving her an electric shock. The gladiatrix's chest and abs contracted, making her curl up and kneel on the floor.

'I thought not attacking before hearing the bell went without saying.' The orc spat at her. 'But this is a good moment to go over the rules. Fight honorably, fight dirty, we do not care. You're not allowed to harm each other's heads nor faces, to preserve your beauty throughout the whole combat, and to keep your minds clear, so you can fight for longer. You're wearing spiked maces piercings on each of your nipples, and your labia. You win when you rip out all of your opponents' piercings.' The crowd cheered at her words. She finished by raising a fist in the air. 'Let this fight honor Gutja, Goddess of Pain, so she may spare our souls from an eternity of everlasting torture. In her name... FIGHT!'

Hinaichigo went all in. Her style involved a lot of elbows and knees, so if she got her opponent, she'd cause a good deal of damage. But Carmina kept dodging her blows with her excellent footwork, fruit of years dedicated to boxing. Since she wasn't managing to get in range with her knee alone, she fully extended her leg for a circular kick. This time the Scarlet Fury, instead of dodging, grabbed her leg. They struggled against one another, and ended up on the floor. Carmina tried to keep her in a lock, but Hinaichigo's experience in MMA gave her an advantage when it came to wrestling. She tried reaching her opponent's boobs, but only managed to scratch them. She found an opening between Carmina's legs though, and with a swift movement, she snatched away the little mace from her labia. The hurt fighter screamed in pain, and let go. They each stood up, to recover for a moment. Hinaichigo held the piercing up high for the audience to see, and she was delighted by their praise.

'Hey! Your foe is over here!' Carmina wouldn't attack behind someone's back, so she yelled a warning. She ran towards her rival, leaving a trail of blood behind. Hinaichigo threw the piercing aside and turned to face her, a playful smile on her face. This time the red head was on the offensive. The bimbo kept a closed guard, thankful that she didn't have to worry about being hit on the head. Not that Carmina seemed to care about the rules, though. She aimed a fist at Hinaichigo's face. Surprised by the broken rule, and not wanting to get her face smashed in, she covered her face. But it was a trick. The boxer retreated her fist and launched her other arm instead, grabbing the mace, ripping it from Hinaichigo's left breast.

The blonde jumped back, holding her boob in her hand, blood dripping down her fingers. Carmina didn't cater to the audience, discarding the piercing right away, going for more, leaving Hinaichigo no time to recover. She tried to duck, intending on rolling over her shoulder and landing on her feet, but Scarlet Fury caught her mid-movement. She held the blonde's head under her armpit, whom tried clawing at her torso to make her let go. This left her rib-cage out in the open for Carmina to punch, robbing her of air with every hit. She heard a crack, and Hinaichigo was completely out of breath, so she dropped her on the ground, ripping out her other nipple piercing in the process.

Hinaichigo saw from the floor how her opponent threw the spiked mace aside. From down there, she could see Carmina's breasts bulging forward, clearly filled with silicone. She gritted her teeth. The stupid bitch surely was jealous of her plentiful natural boobs, and that's why she had targeted those two piercings first. In a fit of anger, she grabbed Carmina's leg and bit into it, making her scream in surprise and pain. Now they were both on the ground again. The bimbo crawled on top of the other, straddling her waist, and caught her wrists on each side of her head. Carmina had superior torso strength, but in this position, Hinaichigo could hold her down long enough for her to lower her face down to her opponent's breast, grab the mace with her teeth, and pull it out.

Carmina grunted and screamed, from having her breast torn open. This gave her the boost she needed to push against gravity, and throw her rival off herself. She kicked Hinaichigo, who crashed against the metallic fence built around the octagon. Both of them took a moment to catch their breath.

After recovering, they launched a new wave of attacks against each other. Failing to reach her with her fists, Carmina tried a new approach, and threw a front kick at Hinaichigo. The blonde woman blocked it, grabbed her leg, and pushed forwards, making her opponent jump on one leg until her back hit the fence. The Scarlet Fury squirmed against her, knowing she was cornered. Hinaichigo's hand went to the breast that still had a piercing left on it. But instead of tugging at the mace, she grabbed the bountiful tit, her molestation cheered on by the spectators. Since Carmina was on the edge of losing, she tried a risky maneuver. She raised her free leg, managing to squeeze her foot into the space between their chests. Using the fence as support, she kicked Hinaichigo away from her, escaping the claws of defeat. The bimbo had her breath knocked out of her with that powerful kick, so she needed to steady herself. They locked eyes. 'You're gonna regret not winning when you could.' said Carmina, with a grave voice.

Hinaichigo smiled with confidence. 'I'm better than you. I've already won. Have any doubts about it? Ask the audience.' The arena was equipped to capture sound, and play it on the big speakers between the monitors. The public heard this, and saw her raising her hands, to encourage people to cheer for her. The spectators went crazy, clapping and calling out her name. Carmina's fans didn't want to be lesser than, so they started cheering too. But the bimbo's fans were drowning every other noise, and the stairs were covered in waving pink little flags. Hinaichigo smirked at her rival, but this one seemed unmoved. The Scarlet Fury couldn't care less about the audience. She was here to win.

The blonde, on the contrary, was very motivated by her fans. She lunged at her opponent, with a speed she hadn't shown until now, and unleashed a wave of attacks upon Carmina. The boxer brought her guard close, but Hinaichigo's punches and kicks were so fast, she wasn't able to block and dodge all of them. Finally, the swift fighter landed a closed fist on the redhead's abs, and despite her tight core, she had her breath robbed from her. She fell to her knee. Her vision was blurry, and she held on to Hinaichigo's leg, so despite being unable to see her opponent well, she wouldn't lose track of her. The blonde didn't expect the honorable fighter pulling off such a desperate move. She imagined Carmina to be the kind to stick to 'official' techniques from her chosen martial art, if that moment when the boxer refused to attack her behind her back meant anything.

Hinaichigo planted her other foot firmly on the ground, and launched a powerful kick, making Carmina let go of her. But right when she thought she had an easy prey, beaten down and ready to play with for the public's amusement... A slash of pain shot up from her crotch.

She cried out, holding her hands to her pussy. She knew what that pain meant, but she refused to believe it. Bringing her palms up to her face, she saw the blood smeared over them. Sobbing, she looked at Carmina. Scarlet Fury was struggling to get up to her feet. But when she finally did, she held it in front of her: the spiked mace piercing, freshly ripped away from Hinaichigo.

The crowd exploded in screams. Carmina's fans were louder than ever, declaring their faith in her never faltered. But the ones who had been cheering for Hinaichigo, were angry. The metal fence surrounding the octagon lowered to the ground. This gave access to the arena, to the fans who had paid for the best seats. The few in the first rows who were there for Carmina, went to her and lifted her up in the air, congratulating her and thanking her for a great fight. She wasn't the kind to return affection, but she did nod at them, and gave a few fist bumps. They carried her over to the medical station.

Hinaichigo was surrounded by her fans. It was hard to call them that, given how quick they were to turn on her, but this was their culture: the fighter either won, or was punished. Despite her not trying to run away, the referee placed a stun collar around her neck, and tested it, making her shriek in pain, falling to the ground. A hand found its way to her hair, pulling her head back, while several other hands grabbed and pinched at her, and someone kicked her in frustration.

The referee watched with a somber expression, how the people started to abuse the bimbo for losing, while her assistants pulled the front of her skirt aside, to tighten the straps of a harness around her legs. Her artificial member was black and shiny, matching her dress. Its girth was as thick as her wrists. She approached Hinaichigo, who was being held down by some guys from the audience. They had her on her knees, held her arms behind her back, and tilted her head so she'd look up at the orc. The referee grabbed her, squeezing her cheeks, digging her long fingernails into her scalp. 'Your goal is to entertain us, but you leaned so far into that side, you forgot to give a good battle.' She aligned her dildo to Hinaichigo's mouth. The bimbo knew what she had to do, so she opened her mouth, but the mistress just rested the tip of the strap on against her tongue. 'In letting your guard down, you let our Goddess Gutja down.' One of her hands moved to pinch the fighter's nose. 'May the gift of her pain teach you to do better next time.'

With no warning, she stuck her dildo down Hinaichigo's throat. It was painful. And even when the orc retreated before entering again, her nose was pinched, so her airways were completely blocked. She squirmed and whined in pain, as some girl grabbed her nipple and pulled, hard. 'I trusted you to double the amount I gambled. Now I lost everything. What will my husband say?!'

'Yea!' A guy took off his belt, and started using it as a whip against Hinaichigo's back, hitting her with the buckle. Each hit left a small cut on her tender white skin. 'Those were my last savings! How are you gonna make it up to me, huh?!' The audience was a mix of gambling addicts, and people with money to throw around. The ones who spent up to their last coin were specially angry at her, but the rest also found it amusing, to have access to her body in whatever way they wanted.

The referee could tell Hinaichigo's lack of oxygen was getting dangerous, so she let go. She wasn't letting this one pass out, and miss out on her punishment. She pressed the wide part of her heel to the blonde's head, and put weight on it until her head was trapped between the floor and her stiletto. Some people grabbed her legs, not caring if their grasp was painful, and made her kneel with her ass up in the air. Other people imitated the first guy, taking off their belts, and whipped her butt with the buckle, leaving it covered in tiny red streaks. Some hits were badly aimed and landed on her pussy, making her cry in pain.

The referee motioned towards some women, and told them to hold Hinaichigo's head down. She walked around to her behind, always solemn, not getting carried away by the insults the whole audience was throwing at the loser. Kneeling behind her, she grabbed her hips. The blonde twitched in place. Her labia were torn open. Vaginal sex would hurt like hell. But she barely managed to process this thought, when the orc pressed her strap on against her asshole, and pushed in without contemplation.

Hinaichigo let out an agonizing scream, as she felt her ass tear open. She knew protesting was futile, so she settled for crying. The orc looked pleased for the first time, when she noticed the drops of blood beneath them. She dragged her fingers across them and brought them to her mouth, licking off her own fingers, as she thrust deeply into the girl before her. The referee grabbed her hair, and pulled her back, so her whole front was exposed to the people. All the guys who were allowed to fuck her had their cocks out now. Some of them hit their members against the blonde's face, demanding oral. As her head bobbed up and down a few times, choking on a cock, before being forced to take a different dick, other guys took a hold of her hands and wrapped her fingers around their shafts, making her masturbate them. A woman retrieved an abandoned belt, and sneaked between the guys' legs to gain access to Hinaichigo's breasts. She slapped one of them, laughing to herself, and then wrapped the belt all around the fighter's boobs, squeezing tight. Her nipples started bleeding again, and her breasts turned a hue of red.

The orc could sense the loser dissociating from the whole situation. To bring her back, she stuck her thumbs into the girl's ass, without taking the dildo out, and stretched it. The extra tension made Hinaichigo aware of her anus again, and she let out a cry, muffled by the cock in her mouth.

Seeing beyond the orgy, that Carmina was restored back to health, the orc let go, wanting to go and congratulate her. 'Fill her up again. I want at least two cocks in her ass at all times, and don't be scared of the ripped flesh: she won't die if you fuck her in the pussy.'

'Yes, mistress!' The fans on the arena responded at her, before throwing themselves at Hinaichigo. The audience on the stairs cheered for the gangbang to go on, and the referee smiled to herself, knowing her Goddess Gutjia had been properly worshiped once again.