Collage Adventures

Story Info
Cleaning your uncles house doesn't sound like a fun weekend.
1.1k words
4.04
12.6k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"eww... this place is gross!" Hillary said as she entered her uncle's home. Her uncle had lost his mind long ago along with his ability to clean. Luckily she had brought her nerdy cousin Henry from college to clean his fathers mess.

The pair started upstairs where the bedrooms and bathrooms were. The plan was to stay the weekend and get as much done as possible so the family could sell the house.

Henry started in the bathroom as he looked across the hallway he noticed this perfectly rounded ass in green yoga pants and if his eyes didn't deceive him a black thong. The fact that this ass belonged to Hillary didn't stop him from catching glances and wondering about it throughout the day.

NIGHTFALL (Hillary)

Feeling gross from the day Hillary decided that a nice shower was exactly what she needed. As she got undressed she thought she saw the same blue eyes that had been in the mirrors all day. Sure Henry's glances were cute earlier and if he was looking now Hillary was sure it was just medical curiosity. Henry had just started medical school after attending an all boys school. As Hillary continued undressing she remembered the real reason why she agreed to step foot in this nasty house. Her boyfriend had cheated on her with her dorm mate. Making her feel like she wasn't good enough but, Henry's glances she hated to admit made her a little wet.

(Henry)

He walked towards his old room when he noticed the bathroom door ajar. In the mirror he could see a boob then full breast. his eyes wandered down her body as there was nothing blocking his view of her naked body except the black thong from earlier. This was wrong! Hillary was his cousin but, he couldn't stop when he noticed her hands starting to take off the thong. Completely naked Henry took one last long look at Hillarys body and, walked to his old room hard as a rock. He relieved himself with the images of Hillary's naked body. this could be a problem...

DAY 2

Hillary made her way into the downstairs kitchen. She purposely wore a button pj shirt that was a size smaller so it would show her breast. If Henry was the pair of eyes from last night she wanted to catch him in the act today. She heard a sound and turned around quickly tripping Henry,he grabbed at Hillary for balance too late. Henry was on the floor and had pulled Hillary on top of him. Hillary expected a sorry or get off. instead she caught his hungry blue eyes and noticed the button in his hand. She was flashing her breast at him.She could feel his hard cock against her leg.

"Sorry," Henry finally said. Hillary wasn't secretly enjoying his eyes, it was turning her on to be the focus of a man's attention. regretfully she got up and headed back up to the room she had slept in.

"Do you need this?" Henry said, holding the button from earlier.

Hillary could see Henry's still hard cock just wanting to be released so she put her hands on his pajama pants and now they were at his ankles.

"Only fair." was all Hillary managed to think of to say. Like this was a game and, not her waiting for him to cross the line.

"Can I touch them?" Henry said back playing this game with his cousin.

"Just this once" Hillary replied secretly hoping he'd want just her this weekend. As his hands caressed her Hillary went into overdrive to be given this attention was something she apparently craved. Lines be damned she pushed him onto the bed and dropped her own pants. She was already very wet and Henry was definitely hard. She sat on top of him watching as those blue eyes were focused on her as if she was the only woman whom he wanted. Hillary easily slid Henry's hard cock inside her; it felt amazing as she rode him. She felt her body enjoying this each stroke until she Oed harder than ever her juices all over his cock. Henry said nothing; he simply guided her to the bed. Still hard, he took control and guided himself inside. Hillary couldn't believe it her X would've been grossed out. He took control for a while when she suddenly felt something hot and gooey on her belly. Henry had cummed on her. They both laid there on the bed for a long while neither knowing what to say or do.

"I suppose we should get cleaned up" Henry broke the silence as he stood up naked Hillary could see the gleam of her juices on her cousin's cock. A fact that hadn't bothered her until now. She left Henry alone and took a separate shower then got dressed in an old t-shirt and yoga pants. It was a one time thing she told herself she'd been cheating on and Henry's eyes watching her just got her going.

Hillary spent the rest of the day cleaning the basement. She was dirty and felt gross but at dinner she caught Henry looking at her and she could feel herself getting wet again. feeling guilty she finished and went to the bathroom. As she exited the shower there was Henry naked and rock hard. He offered her a towel and said "you can take the towel and go to your room and I promise I won't bother you or you can take my empty hand and I'll make you my Queen for the rest of the weekend." Hillary didn't say anything, her body took control once again. Being his queen was exactly what she wanted. she took his hand without a second thought. Henry took her to his bedroom and gently laid her on the bed. She expected him to just stick his cock in like her X did when he was horney but Henry was serious about her being his Queen as she felt not his cock but his tongue going inside her. it wasn't long before she Od again this time her juices were on his face with his smile. It was now her turn; it was only fair. she took his still hard cock and put it in her mouth she bobbed up and down. she wanted more than just a blow job she wanted him inside again.

"I know it's not fair but..." "You want me inside you.''Henry interrupted "Yes please" Hillary replied.

Henry obliged this time taking her from behind.Her body met his every thrust into her. She was close to Oing again when she felt this hot liquid inside her whatever it was sent her over the edge she Oed covering her cos..no her Kings cock in both their juices.

Unfortunately the weekend had to come to an end. The house was cleaned and sold. Hillary and Henry agreed that no one else needed to know. however Spring break was coming up and no one would suspect anything if they happened to go somewhere together...