Collage Adventures Ch. 02 - Spring Break

Story Info
Sam crashes spring break.
1.8k words
4.13
5.2k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[pretext]

Henry returned to medical school his home had been sold after the magical weekend that had ended with him cuming inside his gorgeous (5,6 light brown long hair, with curves and a little thick ass) cousin Hillary. It was only a couple of weeks before spring break, something he normally didn't care for as it usually meant going home to help his dad. Dad was in a nursing home and before they left Hillary suggested the beach house for spring break if they were both single and both still wanting the other cousin then they would meet there.

[spring break]

Hillary and Henry meet up again sooner than planned. The nursing home had called and now Henry was a college aged orphan. Nothing was going to happen now. No amount of skimpy bikinis or cute tops that showed a little cleavage seemed to earn Henry's hungry blue eyes. It didn't help that Sam had come to the beach house to"help Henry."( Sam had shaggy brown hair that always looked a mess, she wore baggy clothes and glasses that completed the dorky look. )Hillary wished the other cousin would go home so maybe she'd stand a chance. Sam was constantly around Henry talking about whatever or playing board games.

On the last day Hillary had gone to the beach by herself again as she walked back to the beach house Sam was walking out of the doorway in a one piece purple suit that fit Sam well you could actually tell she was a woman. The lack of dorky glasses helped too. Henry was in the doorway in just pineapple boardshorts, only a little pug. His short brown hair looked almost lighter with the sun hitting it.

Henry definitely had one blue eye clearly on Sam and one on her. Hillary had to admit Sam was now hot even if she was a bit awkward and annoying. This ment possibly sharing or losing Henry something Hillary wasn't expecting.

(Henry)

Henry had never noticed Sam before; she was awkward and shy and usually hid behind baggy clothes at the big family events. It had been a few years since he and his dad had gone to one. Sam had grown into a shy but now about 5,5 with maybe a C cup brest, her ass wasn't as rounded as Hillarys but she was a gorgeous woman. He couldn't help but glance at her. Just as Hillary walked in he split his focus on the woman he had spent an incredible weekend with. That green bikini showing off her body, the water glistening off Hillary just added to it.

He was screwed now as Hillary definitely saw him giving Sam the same eyes that had been just for her until now.

(Sam)

Sam was clueless as to what was happening. To her knowledge she had finally gotten Henry out of the house. She wanted to spend at least one day on the beach before going back to Colorado. Then she saw Hillary with the water glistening on her body. Sam quickly looked down; she didn't want anyone to find out she wasn't normal. She couldn't help it. Some men were cute but Sam preferred women. Not that she had been with either sexualy. A few kisses from drunk girls didn't really count for much. The three of them headed to the water. Sam didn't know why Hillary joined since she was clearly still wet but Sam wasn't complaining. Even if all that happened was Sam went home with mental pictures of Hillary in her green bikini that barely covered her breast and definitely showed off her nice round ass.She was ok with that. Looking at Hillary like this was already wrong. The fact that Hillary was her cousin was really wrong but she could feel it making her wet...

[Nightfall]

Hillary went to bed frustrated. No sex not even a good glance from Henry. He apparently now had eyes for both her and Sam. Hillary had been cheated on once she didn't want to share. So tonight she played through that magical weekend again. Her fingers dropped inside her. keeping as quiet as she could. Movement came from the hallway except this time the eyes were green.

"Get in here!!" Hillary yelled as she got up and grabbed Sam by the shirt.

"I..i..sorry. " Sam mumbled her face bright red from being caught.

"I'm going to need more,like why were you watching me?"

" You do know how to take care of yourself right?"

" Please don't tell me your parents don't even let you do that."

Hillary was talking faster than Sam could think.

"I'm pretty sure I'm gay." was all Sam could get out.

"Prove it! Undress now!" Hillary replied.

Hoping that by raising her voice Sam would go hide like normal. Sam stood there at the edge of the bed and took off the baggy shirt then the pajama pants. Hilary was greeted by Sam's decently sized breast behind a simple black bra and matching panties. Sam was hot if she'd ever show it off. The panties were the last item Hillary could see the juices from Sam's pussy drip. Sam was definitely telling the truth that left Hillary in a tough situation. Hillary was bi curious she had made out with a few women in college but had yet to go all the way.

"So what now?" Sam asked the obvious question as both women now stood naked at the end of the bed.

"You didn't answer my question from earlier." Hillary replied hoping that by delaying Sam would think this was enough.

Sam walked to the door and closed it then replied.

"You can't tell anyone, not even Henry. I'm a virgin but I do know how to help myself."

"I've been taught being gay is wrong by my parents."

"Up till now the most I've done is watch a few women in yoga classes and kiss a few drunk girls."

" I saw you in your bikini today and for some reason I really wanted to see if you were still wearing it."

" When I saw you naked helping yourself I couldn't stop watching."

"I'm sorry do whatever you think is right I won't tell anyone." Sam finished.

Hillary thought about what to do.She quickly smacked Sam's ass then said

"There's your punishment,now we play a game."

You can ask me to do anything on your turn." Hillary continued.

"Ok,can I help you finish" Sam wasn't playing.

Hillary lay back on the bed at this point she was so frustrated she figured that Sam might get her to at least cum once. Sam took her que and positioned herself, she started by licking Hillarys pussy lips then worked her fingers inside Sam was eager to please with it being her first time. She felt Hilary tense up then

"O...M..G...!!!" Hillary yelled as she finally cummed.

" I believe.. that makes.. it your turn." Sam mumbled hoping Hillary would now help her.

Hillary's hand went to her cousin's mound, her finger barely inside her pussy when the door opened. It was Henry very hard by the looks of his shorts. He had clearly been listening to them.

"Come to join?" Hilary asked.

" if Sam's okay with it." he replied

"Sure but it's still Hillary's turn." Sam replied

" It's ok Henry can start a new round." Hillary suggested.

Hillary was still shy about being with a woman hopefully Henry would help.

"Ok, Sam, what would you like? Seeing how your new to this." Henry replied.

Sam wasn't sure she'd already gone farther than she'd ever hoped.

"Can I touch your cock?" she asked.

if she was already here and he was offering Sam figured she'd try men too.

"Sure, if anyone gets uncomfortable just say stop, that way we can focus without the game." Henry said

Both women nodded yes. Sam's hands went to Henry's cock. Henry's hands were all over Hillary's body and Hillary had her fingers in Sam's pussy. After a little while Hillary took Henry's cock and slid it inside her. Henry took over and played with Sam's breast. Because she was still by Hillary he couldn't reach her pussy very well. Sam wasn't sure what to do. She wanted Hillary but she'd have to wait. Sam had to admit Henry's touch felt nice as she watched Hillary cum again. Henry got up with Hillary's juices still on his cock. Sam thought they were done until she felt his hands on her back as he gently pushed her to the bed. She felt him inside her. It was too late to say anything now. He felt amazing inside of her. Her body began to meet every pump she watched herself in Hillarys eyes taking Henry deep inside her. Sam couldn't think about helping Hillary at that moment. Then she felt Henry cuming inside of her. Sam then started to get up as Hillary pulled her on top of her face and began to lick. A few minutes later Sam finally cummed her juices plus Henry's cum plus Hillarys own juices were now going down Hillarys chin. The trio smiled. It was a fantastic first time for Sam. Hillary was no longer frustrated and Henry had now cumed in both of his female cousins.

They all slept in Hillarys bed naked and together. Sam left first Colorado was a 10 hour drive. Hillary gave her some ideas on how to attract other women. Hillary made Henry the same pack as last time, this time adding Sam although Christmas was usually in Colorado with the whole family and this year Henry planned to stay at Sam's.

[epilog]

It was Christmas eve and Henry walked up to Sam's house in Colorado. She greeted him with a hug and introduced him to her girlfriend Rose. Both were wearing ugly sweaters and Christmas patterned yoga pants.Sam had cut her shaggy brown hair and was officially out as Bi and although her parents didn't like it they accepted their daughter. While Rose was a little too skinny for Henry. He was happy for Sam even though it meant no fun for him as Hillary was studying back at medical school and the rule was only if single.

Hillary barely finished medical school eight months pregnant with Henry's son. The story was that some frat boy whom Hillary couldn't remember was to blame. Although Harry looked a little too much like his father the blue eyes and brown hair were a dead giveaway. Sam was the only woman Hillary would have sex with and it wasn't ever cheating as Henry was often involved or knew the girls were together.

Henry opened up a small medical practice in a small town where everyone just thought Hillary was his wife and business partner. When Sam came to see them it was always between girlfriends and very few boyfriends until one day she got married. Harry was about 3 and the cutest ring bearer.

To Harry it was just mom,dad and Aunt Sam. when Sam married Aunt Holly was added to the family. To Holly it was Sam, her adopted sister Hillary and Hillary's husband Henry with their little boy Harry.

Once married Sam only gave her hungry green eyes to Holly who was happy to dress up or down and even role play to her wife's desires.

The end