All Comments on 'Collar me Crazy Ch. 04'

by IAmControl

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looks like it would be fun to see Vicki and April continue their playing from now on. They could alternate who wears the collar. Control one another outside. Exhibition, sex with others, D/s. Even tag team on other bi or lez volunteers to wear the collar.

I know you have all faculties return when the collar is removed and have only had them worry about being ordered not to remember what occurred but if that is possible then other lasting instructions could be as well. One or the other could leave triggers behind to put the sub back under control even without the collar. Or maybe updates to the phone app gives greater range and once used on a person a download or app is sort of installed on the collar wearer. Once done, the control phone can activate the person when in range or even over the net by linking through the wearer's own phone. The collar becomes unnecessary at that point and only needed to control new people.

IAmControlIAmControlover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey Anon! Good points; from my point of view, I like to think that the collar can leave suggestions *only as far as what it can change while it's being worn* - so while it's on, it can help the wearer override or forget memories, or help associate some with being forgettable, but it can't leave future decisions or actions as the user has free thought again and can just decide not to follow them (think about how we all have those random urges while talking to other people.. "I could kiss my friend on the lips right now" type of deal - it's an urge you can't explain, so it might as well have come from someone else, but you can always decide not to do it). So, that gives it some reach but limitations too. I figured a collar that instantaneously drops out and leaves nothing behind can just always be resisted again in the future, but one that reprograms a user once becomes pointless after it's worn, so that's why I think this distinction is important to make.

You're definitely not wrong, and it's a bit of a fine line, but there you go! I think there's definitely a difference between actively helping to reinforce or 'train' the user to remember or forget something does fall slightly differently from something like triggers and programming, and that's where the mystery sits. Hope you enjoyed the story! There's more coming so stick around!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIAmControl@IAmControl
EMC/Hypnosis, Transgender/transformation (with a M>F preference) Lesbian, Science-fiction, Fantasy, Bimboification & Dollification and light BDSM story lover with a passion for quality authoring, sensical story writing, and unique, believable concepts. I write what inspires me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES