All Comments on 'Colleen Ch. 02'

by Texas Refugee

Sort by:
  • 215 Comments (Page 2)
Flymaster60Flymaster60over 12 years ago
adding my two cents

this is such a great story.... I had read it a while a go.... It is alot better the second time around GREAT JOB!!!!!! VERY WELL DONE......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG.....Whatcha done did to me?

I'll tell you what you gone and done did, you crafty fox you, with all the skill of a master craftsman. You had me sit down and read the entire story for almost four hours. Yes, I took you up on your dare.....and glad I did. So, when is the next story, and how long will you have to craft one up as good as this one????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
At this point...

Initially, and like every other secret perv here who's read this story so far, I was drawn to the scenario of brother & sister liaisons from the short tag for story that brought me here... When I began reading about Coleen and Bobby in Chapter 1, it didn't take long before I realized you were actually a very good writer... As several pages turned, and with little to do regarding sexual adventures, it became obvious you were writing something that appeared, at least to me, as if it were coming from not solely from just your imagination but, perhaps a bit of realism or, maybe a combination of both... The turn on for me in this story is not the sex but, the love and caring between all the characters... It's a pretty amazing people story and, embarrassing as it may be to admit it, I've actually teared up a few times reading it, just feeling what you talk about in your descriptions of several the interactions between the characters... I've also smiled and laughed a few times at some of your very clever, witicisms... I'm sure more than one perv here has thought this, but if you take out the incestual underlying's, and tone back the descriptive sexual inserts, and you could easily have a well accepted story for paperback... You are, in my opinion, a very good writer... Now, I will finish your story in Chapter 3, and I can't wait to see how it all ends... Well done...

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 12 years ago
It just gets better and better!

Superbly written! It comes across as very real with just the right amount of humor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a Story!!!

This story is a story of love and family with a lot of humorous parts. The humor has me laughing Many times. I'm looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh No!

I just realized that I am done with Ch. 02 and one more to go. Not good but the story is fantastic. So awesome! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

There isn't much I can say about this story that hasn't already been said. I gave it a 5 because there was no 6. Thank You for this wonderful family love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not just an erotic story

I'm sure all these comments must make u feel proud of your work.. It must b really amazing reading people express how they have been glued to your writing. Coming to this website to read erotic stories of sex, u've held our attention with less description of sex but an amazing tale of love. U've redifined "erotic" with ur writing.. Wud not be surprised to see a book by ur name. And many people have said this, with me being no different... U've introduced me to the reader in me. Someone I never knew existed. Great work man.. Keep it up

papabear555papabear555over 11 years ago
Sooooo Gooood!

You have an excellent style. I do not normally read romance stories. This is one of the most beautiful love stories I've ever read. Even if the sex was just minimized the story would be terrific. I'm still nervous about Barbara, but I don't believe you will do anything to make anything bad happen to these kids (I can call them kids because I'm 76). I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW!! Great story and funny. So far this is my favorite. It will be hard to beat this story

My favorite!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

It just gets better. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome!!!

This just keeps getting better. Well written story!

Alaska84Alaska84about 11 years ago

This is the 3rd time I am reading this great story. Loved it. Thank you!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Colleen Ch. 02" - Robert M and Colleen M O'Conner Wilkowski O'Conner - (Brother and Sister)

My comments at the of Chapter 01 was so grandiose that I could not. in my opinion, give sufficient accolades for the writer's efforts and his magnificant epic product!!! This Chapter 02, to my amazement, was even of a higher caliber!!! When something attains perfection it is difficult, down-right impossible, to improve! This writer did the impossible and this chapter did improve.

I am absoultely astonished, awed, floored and shickled-titless that a human could have the writing talent and the gift that **Texas Refugee** has in producing such a masterpiece this story has become!!! He deserves every accolade, every honor available in providing such a spendid product. AWESOME!!!!!

rancoorrancooralmost 11 years ago
A good story..

About his "ego" you do not need to worry .. Just that you are sensitive, romantic and a good man. It increases your value enough ..

================================

- And ... It is a commentary on the part of the I-st, but there also will fit

.. 'I am not a violent man and I do not actually remember hitting him, but I watched as Andrews flew backward, knocking over several chairs before bouncing off (...) When Andrews tried to get up from the floor and kicked him in the ribs three times as hard as possible. '...

- I like you anymore - author

--------------------------------------------------

..'But she has never shaved her pussy'...

- Immediately after this sentence, I added (the first one) you are 'Favorite Author' and your story as 'Favorite Story' ..

I have only one word: - Excellent! (OK.'ll Add: - and 'very warm and friendly')

---------------------------------------------------

I think .. I need that story was like this. Feels a bit better in this present world distorted and uneven.

You write with elegance and at a higher level - without the complexities and infantilism, and the man immediately gains sympathy for the events and characters. Well done!

XxxBear79XxxBear79almost 11 years ago
I ain't no writer or word smith, but Damn!!

Never ever in all my time, has this old red neck ever thought a story about a bother and sister in love would bring such laughter and tears and enjoyment to this old man. I will remember forever that comment about, what goes into momma comes out the baby. Got me some nieces and nephews who might enjoy a big old feed of Mexican food. I don't know what else to say other than, Thank you, and the next chapter is highly anticipated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
amazing

This story really has taken its own life

I enjoy reading this for more than just its erotic factor It's an amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wonderful

This has been a great story. I have loved reading all of it ever since the very first one. I can't ever wait until I read the next one. Bobby, you have done a great job telling about you love that you and you sister have for each other and the love of your whole family. Please keep writing.

JamesDean56JamesDean56over 10 years ago
It just keeps......

.....getting better and better!! This would make such a great story in book form. The pure flow and content are so good and so on target that the reader can;t help but get completely inside the events as they occur. Most excellent!!! You should be paid for this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

i just love this story soo much........you are an awesome writer....GREAT WORK

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Yes this story has taken on a life of its own. It is beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
desert?

One (and the only one) point.

at a restaurant you have deSSert not deSert - unless it's really sandy.

Apart from that a great tale.

mrwondrefulmrwondrefulover 10 years ago
WOW

The best story I have read on Literoca. Would like to have read the ex-wives explanation though. Very well written. Just the right amount of background, romance and sex. I truly wish I could write nearly as well.

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
As per chapter 1

A reread has confirmed that this is a magical story.

As before I am in love with that delightful niece Patricia.

What a family.

ohmy181ohmy181about 10 years ago

one word... awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
consumed

Love, happiness, sadness, family and humor..all the makings

of a perfect story. Go for it....

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
That simple story of so long ago

has indeed become something very different. Not bad different, just different. What started out as a cheating wife story with Barbara, has become a romance with Colleen. The story device employed at the beginning has long since been eclipsed. In fact, it is hard to remember Barbara and her child at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!!!

I LOVE THIS STORY!!! The characters are so believable. Bobby and Colleen make me smile. I hope you will write more about them but I also hope you have other stories as well. Great Work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it!

Loved this story one of the best I've read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BETTER AND BETTER

THE STORY JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER.

RON TEXAS cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good

Ok good story but after only a couple days from birth her pussy would still be leaking blood and other things. So i doubt he would be licking it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

In my favorites and the more times that I read it the more that I enjoy it.

A true love story...

Ron. Texas. cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
so much better

So much better than good. This is one of the most loving heart warming stories that I have had the privilege to read. It is in my favorites and I have read it many times. Thank you for such a good story.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Red nail polish Red jewelry

As above but Red Hot Love. It is so good to read a story so full of love not just between Colleen and Bobby but the whole family.

Ron. Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
Even better this time through

pure schmaltz

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Yarn

Not the sexiest story I've ever read, but nevertheless, one of the best. I'm reading this when I should be paying attention to a group of women playing duplicate bridge, and having to stifle my laugher and yes, my tears, too, as I read.

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraover 8 years ago
A little too Hollywood sweet

It's a good story, but I have to admit I liked the first part better. This story meanders along from one perfect scene to the next. Not that we need high drama or shootouts, but a little less sugar and more in terms of a story arc wouldn't go amiss.

Nonetheless, it's very well told, and the scenes of the first time father are very recognisable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story I ever read...

Love your story, thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
EXCELLENT FAMILY LOVE STORY

A TRAIN WRECK MECHANICALLY. As such a skilled storyteller, I am astonished that you or your editor did not take the time to proofread or edit this otherwise superior effort. You lost 1* for failing to follow through on this less important, but nevertheless important aspect of good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Favorite

My favorite love story yes love story. Two people that have loved each other there whole life finally get a chance to be together as they should be.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

taco1085taco1085about 8 years ago
bravo

You know it is not filled with sex and copulation and details of love. A great change and a true love story. Contrary to what some people have written, don't sweat the small stuff. If all people can do is point out the grammatical errors or proof writing, then their life is a sham. Trying to make themselves look and feel better by tearing others down. love this story and thanks for a great read...

larry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

A true love story and yes the are brother and sister but really they are two people deeply in love with each other. The two daughters that Bill was there father and now Bobby is make up a loving caring part of the family. All of the people just come to life on the pages. Everyone should have a family and friends like these.

Ron / Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great love story

This is a great love story - can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No More!

This is not a romance. It's a Sister-Fetish-Sex-DELUSION, written by a good writer who stopped giving a damn halfway through the first chapter. The Hell with it. Let all the sister lusting morons tell you what a great work of "art" you've produced. Just don't take them too seriously. You have talent, but you've settled on shoddy storytelling. It's a shame, it truly is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Colleen

This author deserves recognition for

Great imagination in its construction

a well deserved pat on the back

Here is to more from him

Ghostrider9Ghostrider9over 7 years ago
Still *****

See old 8/28/16 is living proof that "MORONS" still abound.

What part of "Fiction" is hard to understand.

Thanks for continuing a great story, so realistically and with such consummate professionalism. Now, I'll go read Part Three. (Goody, Goody!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Voted 5 stars

The part about being good/bad at golf was confusing, like maybe the first part about it didn't agree with the second. But aside from that, wonderful story. Well thought out and well written all around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GREAT STORY!

Thanks. Feel like I'm getting an inside peek at this great love story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Magnificent

Absolutely magnificent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

This is a great story I laugh at the right spots and got hot at the right I just found this Web site I hope to find more story in here like this one I really enjoyed how u did not make the women out to a women from a porn with big bobs and perfect body

gulshannraygulshannrayabout 7 years ago
COLLEEN CH . 02

I AM TEMPTED TO COMMENT THAT THE WIVES OF THREE BROTHERS - SHARON , MI LIN AND COLLEEN HAVE CONSPIRED TO PUT EFFORTS RATHER COINCIDE THAT NIGHT - COLLEENS BIRTH DAY NIGHT - TO EACH OF THEMSELVES TO HAVE MATING WITH THEIR PARTNERS TO CULMINATE IN CONCEIVEMENT AND DELIVER ABOUT THE SAME PERIOD OF TIME (WEEK) IN THE FUTURE. THE CHAPTER THREE MAY REVEAL THE ACTUAL HAPPENINGS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A truly great love story

I really do want to hear Barbara's story but I hope you don't have her show up and screw things up for Bobby and Colleen. You have a real talent. Keep writing.

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
what a great story teller

you really tell an interesting and sexy story. very loving, sensual. i'm looking forward to chapter 3. i know you haven't written in a while - hopefully after these years off you'll start again. great reading! Thanks!

grandpatlj68grandpatlj68over 6 years ago
Colleen & Colleen 2 are my favorite stories

A great win for Colleen Colleen Ch. 02

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Simply Great.

Great story by a greatly talented writer. If you are still with us, please drop us a note.

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 6 years ago
As Good As The First Chapter

Such a heartwarming story. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing Story...

I have to thank the author for this beautiful share of his artwork. I have read this 23rd time today and still love this story to the core.....

DarkStar4473DarkStar4473about 6 years ago
I READ THIS STORY EVERY TWO WEEKS!

I am not kidding I do read this story about every two week it is mt favorite story on this site! I am thankful my father was a printer and worked in printing places and binderies for 30 years, he taught me how to make books by hand, I have 4 copies of this story professionally leather bound books 3 of them are in a safety deposit box. I first read this story in November of 2016 and been reading about every two week every since. this is a grate story if you haven't read it yet READ IT! There's a reason this story is in the Literotica Hall of Fame!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Started well, then...

...became pretty corny American as the long story "progressed".

The author must be own editor - spelling, grammar often wrong. "your" and "you're" cannot be interchanged, since their meanings differ. Same goes for "Colleen and I" and "Colleen and me". Author uses the wrong choice every single time. Correct would be "the dog slept between Colleen and ME". As would "Colleen and I both fucked the dog". Basic English.

logomark890logomark890almost 6 years ago
really liked it except for a little contradiction

i really liked overall story. its nice cute and all except where you contradict your own sentences.

you did not give much background to colleen and bill. except for when she says

she wanted to die when bill died.

she loved bill passionately.

in another sentence she said she loved bill very very much.

so i thought she really loved bill and she was devastated when he died.

then she says that she wonders whether she loved bill at all.

its a contradiction to above statements. their whole backstory shakes. i mean how can she not know whether she loved him or not. you portrayed her as smart intelligent and sophisticated. it bugs me. except for that i liked her character and i liked your story so i had to let you know that. and i know you wrote it a decade ago. so probably you might have forgot about it. anyway nice read. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
An all time favorite.

Every couple of years I come back and read this through.

Lately I start at p.2 of Ch. 01, nothing of Barbara's contribution to the story is worth re-reading, regardless of it's necessity to bring them together.

Thanks once again for sharing your time and talent,

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautifully sweet.

This chapter seemed to be more of everyone coming to terms; to accept the way things have developed and to be supportive. All about family love/commitment. Perfect.

Not much detail of sex in this chapter other than there was at least enough to make another baby. And that's okay. I loved it the way it is. AND, More great humor. The "eating tuna fish" and "herd instinct" comments! LMAO!

I do hope Texas Refugee is okay. When I read stories so well written like this, I wonder 2 things: 1) Where does someone get their inspiration to write like this? and, 2) Why does someone who can write like this disappear? 5*. -dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really??

You had me until you had the 2 main characters have oral sex right after birth! No self respecting person. Be it make or female will go down on a bleeding pussy. That baby bleeds for 6 to 8 weeks! Unless you like that , then that's your shit!

SAV12SAV12over 5 years ago
GREAT STORY!!

A GREAT STORY THROUGH AND THROUGH. A LITTLE SEX, A LITTLE HUMOR, AND ROMANTIC. A JOY TO READ. I HOPE YOU ARE STILL AN ACTIVE AUTHOR. ITS A SHAME TO LOSE YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Puh...

Sorry, I really like to give positive feedback, but this one (second part) is unf***ingbelievable boring. No twists and turns just supercheesy sweettalking stuff and two people fucking like retarded rabbits.

I like the way you are able to work sentences though. Kind of a fluent plot and easy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Still a great story

He finally sealed the deal and besides that everyone knew they loved each other while growing up they just did not know that they would take it to the ultimate level. Fantastic story and yes in my favorites one of the best that I have read and that is why it took you a length of time to complete it. 10 stars if I could give it.

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Screw the anon haters

Loved the second chapter, can't wait to read the third. The first page of this one gave me literary diabetes, and I couldn't be happier about that. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep going!!

Keep up the great work. You write so people want to read more. The story flows.. Please keep itup.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Beautiful story that is wonderfully written. A very loving story. One complaint, it's very hard to believe a woman would be even remotely interested in any kind of sex, much less oral, a few days after giving birth. It was so jarring it really ripped me out of the story for a bit. I realize this comes long after it's written, just couldn't let it go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
4

Style and content are pretty good. There are a bunch of spelling and grammatical errors. Mostly the story flows well. It is mostly an enjoyable romantic story. This read through that's what I wanted so I looked until I found it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

after reading the book I find that I feel so sorry for Barbra as he never listened to the explanation from her, If he had loved her he should at least listen and then go onto his life. Did she do it because she was protecting him? Did she do it in a lustful way?

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Fantastic story of sibling romance and pure love. I am really enjoying your sexy tale. Colleen sounds like a very wonderful woman.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 3 years ago
My Comments.

Thank you for this story.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 3 years ago

By FAR the most emotion provoking story I have read. And that covers a LOT of stories!

Even if the sex parts were much more abbreviated it would still be an outstanding work. And it truly is not merely another story. It is a work, only able to be created by a person of rare and unusual talent.

Thank you so very very much for sharing your talents with us!

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 3 years ago

It's really one of the best brother/sister tales I've read in many years. Maybe that will serve as an excuse for commenting on each part individually. Again it's CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoy reading it very much... Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wholesome! We all need wholesome sweetness in our lives. Such sweet fluff (injects insulin)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story creates wonderful pictures in my mind for me no higher compliment thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again I will say that you have done a fantastic job. In the eyes of an old man who has read all of my life I am truly blessed to have read your story. Thank you very much. K A L

winterplayingwinterplayingover 2 years ago

Love it---I am hooked. Cannot wait to read next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hello - It is almost 16 years since this was published, and it is still wonderful to people like me. My sister has been my best friend since I can remember. We were buddy and sis as children, inseparable and in love. We experimented with making love as children, yes children. The last time was when I was 15 and she was 13 1/2. Life separated us when she was married soon after high school. I hated that guy from the time I met him! She later told me That she only married him to get away from our parents. I am 73 and happily married, but I still Love Sis as much as ever. We were both single after her husband died and I was divorced. I had some real struggles to not tell her how much I loved her, and not as my sister. I still might...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow that's all i can say, love ❤ it.

Wish35Wish35over 2 years ago

Again absolutely fantastic. I should’ve been asleep about 4 hours ago but I can’t and won’t stop reading. I know it’s been such a long time since this was written (I was still in grade school to put it in perspective and make some of you feel old) but I hope you still come see all the appreciation your work gets

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Long drawn out story that is getting boring.

Rapier875Rapier875about 2 years ago

My second time of reading this and it's just as good as the first.

Just a shame I can't give you another 5 Stars.

Rapier

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 2 years ago

A lovely, gentle story. Easily earns 5 stars.

That said, it is utter fantasy. What baby sleeps through the night at three months?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bobby seems like a retard at times!!

Money should be used to get a bigger house!!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

wonder if they ever heard of birth control pills or condoms? Can't think my wife would have enjoyed or even wanted oral sex 3 or 4 days after giving birth. Also, some blood related people get married "unofficially" by omitting "lawfully pronounce you man and wife" so its no big deal. How dumb is he to forget a Xmas present and asking her to marry him and not have an engagement ring?

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

no mention of health insurance or who's names go on birth certificate?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought the story was wonderful great job 5star 🌟keep up the good work!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

I know that I read this story more than a year ago, but evidently I didn't comment on it at that time. I do know that there were several things that troubled me and I wanted to comment on them. In spite of the issues that I had, I still voted this a 5 and that vote is still registered above the comments section.

-

Quoting from the story:

After a moments rest, Colleen again gently pushed me down until my face was almost between her legs. I rubbed my cheeks against her pubic area where the swollen lips of her vagina came together; her skin felt as smooth as satin.

...

Okay, so this is leading up to the part where they are going to have sex right after she has given birth. There are several problems with this, and I have direct experience in this matter being a father of 4 from two different marriages. In both cases, the mother was given an episiotomy and until the stitches dissolved, vaginal intercourse was prohibited. This is the reason for the eight week rule. But even beyond that, the mother continues to drain body fluids for several days after giving birth. So not only would cunnilingus be unhealthy for the giver, it would also be really disgusting besides.

Both of my wives expressed a desire to continue being intimate by giving me oral, but neither one of them wanted anything in return from me for more than a week or two following. And then we limited it to stimulating the clitoris with my hand until orgasm.

But it was still a sexy story and I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sappy

gpspringergpspringerover 1 year ago

I loved the descriptions you gave about Bobby’s early thoughts of his life with his newly found family that were very poinient and thoughtful. This story has taken a life of its own and I enjoyed it immensely. Never mind how sappy or how some details weren’t worked out as others thought. It was perfect for a story about two lives.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Finally made an "honest woman" out of her! This continues to be a great story. The degree of thought and the quality of writing put into it are exceptional. I applaud and appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and creative abilities to bring it your story. Thank you again for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

a beautiful and poignant follow up from the first chapter. I thought that the characters were so real and the story so plausible that it could actually have happened. If all the people in the world were like this what a wonderful world we would live in. I will now turn my attention to the third chapter.

Crashbandicoot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous