All Comments on 'Colleen Ch. 02'

by Texas Refugee

Sort by:
  • 215 Comments (Page 3)
unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

I've read your story all the way through and have really enjoyed it, it will be added to my favorites.

Hjimmy29Hjimmy29over 1 year ago

Holy fuck my guy!!! I love this sooooooo much!! It just keeps getting better and I cant stop reading!! Its 2:30 in the morning right now and I have to get up early, but I cant stop reading lmao. Seriously though, great job and you are an amazing author and you should be getting paid for this stuff

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Great second chapter. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2nd verse is just as good as the 1st.

This story is something I'll definitely revisit just because it's so damned sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This really is addictive! The sex in this chapter is not as hot (detailed?) as in the 1st chapter and that's okay. And that's also just my opinion. They were getting used to a new baby; adjusting. There is still humor such as the "tuna fish" statement. And when Bobby falls out of bed at Noelle's screaming to be fed. The visual of that is so very real to Real people experiencing that exact thing (Been there-done that). The expression of emotions by Everyone in this story is special. When Colleen and Bobby are lying in bed and Colleen is wondering if what she and Bobby are doing is the right thing and she asks Bobby about it. She is focused on and concerned about the Incest aspect. He is focused on the Love aspect. He lovingly and completely puts her concerns to rest. And when Bobby and Colleen announce to the family that she is pregnant again, Mike and Jimmy recounts to Bobby as they recall how he and Colleen were in love even as a little kids. And at Colleen's birthday celebration, their mom hits a home run with giving her son and daughter her blessing. And Mike and Jimmy do as well. This is a Love story between a brother and sister but it is about Family. Sappy?? Yeah maybe. But some of us like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Second time reading this story is just as much fun as the first time. What a great story. Thanks for sharing.

01Timber6701Timber6712 months ago

5⭐️ story and series,,, I have lol my ass off in places that talk about duct tape and the diaper,,, Mexican food in mom and then what comes out of the baby ,,, the girls saying about tuna fish ,, it is life stuff ,,,, this is brother and sister yet also romance and love

5⭐️ for the rating,,, yet yet don’t have a 10⭐️ block

d1rty0ldMan74d1rty0ldMan7411 months ago

I've read these stories more than once. You capture emotion so well. And that fear of being a first time parent. My God there is nothing scarier than that responsibility. You capture that love and the love between your protagonists so well.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOne9 months ago

BEST! ROMANTIC! STORY! EVER!!! I have read quite a few offerings on this site, many of them very good. But in all honesty, "Colleen" is the very best EVER! Well written, well-paced, great characters, and an all-around wonderful story that draws readers in and makes them care about the people they are reading about. Literally every angle was covered (personally I would have liked a better f*ck you to Barbara, but that's just me; IMO she got off way too light). You have a fan here and I look forward to reading the rest of your stories and hope that you don't allow such a brilliant and beautiful hand at writing to fall away. Thank you so much for your thoughts, time, and abilities: sharing it with the world. I'm only sad that somehow the comments section is cut off of part three, thus I put it here; and the fact I can only bestow upon you an almost wholly underwhelming (yet well deserved) 5 Stars!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Quite possibly the best brother-sister romance story on here. It takes you on a journey - I'm not done yet and I don't want it to end. I feel like I'm living their life as I read it. Powerful stuff :) It deeply saddens me that there are people out there that would call their beautiful love such horrible names and spew nothing but venomous hatred at them. And we're meant to believe that such closed-minded toxic people are somehow better in some way. What a strange world we live in...

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg1233 months ago

"Colleen Ch. 02:" - Widowed Sister, Colleen O'Connor Witkowski and Divorced Brother, Robert (aka Bobby) O'Connor. As of today, Sunday 25 February, 2024 this Chapter 02 has two hundred eleven (211) comments (including this comment), which is thirty-one percent ( < 31 %) of the total comments through the first two (2) Chapters.

The disclosure that Bobby did not wait the (assumed) medically-advised time for cunnilingus on his sister's baby-making factory, was a gross oversight of actual facts. Otherwise, the story still has humongous element's of grandeur and elegance.

The tone and tenor of the story, emotionally, does appear somewhat degraded, maybe by the writer's inability to put all of the necessary emotions into Chapter 02, as well and thorough as he was able to do in Chapter 01; just an observation of mine from a "view of 35,000 feet in the air." Amyway, onto Chapter 03.

whatsittoyawhatsittoya18 days ago

I have to say that I'm happy I am reading this after 2007 instead of waiting a year between chapters. On the other hand I am very sad that you published only a couple of stories. I love the fact that I appreciate the romance more than the sex.

THESADSHARKTHESADSHARK15 days ago

When I saw the the part about colleen getting a stomach bug I immediately thought it was cancer was about to mad im happy it wasn't

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

If you ever get any spare time , be a good thing if you took up writing ! Thanx

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Reads like a real life story. After reading so many stories about incest here I feel like I’m totally open to it. I’m influenced by the manner in which the characters accept it, but wonder just how our society as a whole feels. Anyway, 5 stars for a great tale.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous