College Age Daughter Locked Out Pt. 03

Story Info
Kaley invites me to her college dorm room.
1.6k words
4.45
8.8k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shark2557
Shark2557
22 Followers

Even though I'm older now, I'm as busy as I ever was and have some kind of business around the city a few times each week. I'm usually away from home several hours each time I'm out.

I had just left the house one day when my cell phone rang. I didn't recognize the number, so I didn't answer. They left a message, so I listened to it when I stopped at the next traffic light.

"Mark, this is Kaley. I don't have any classes today so I was wondering if you could come to my dorm room at school." (Her college was within reasonable driving distance of my house.) "I'm in room 313 in the McAllister building. Come as soon as you can." I thought something was wrong, so I quickly cleared my appointments for the day and headed that way.

I had a little trouble finding the building but finally did. As I entered the dorm, I quickly realized it was all female. One young, attractive, sexy student after another passed me in the hallway - all with big smiles on their cute faces. I finally stopped one and asked how to get to room 313. She pointed me to an elevator and said "Take it to the 3rd floor then go left. It's about halfway down on the right."

When I got there, I knocked on the door. It quickly opened and there stood Kaley - once again in nothing but panties and a t-shirt. "Mark!" She suddenly leaped at me and jumped. I had to reach out and grab her while she wrapped her arms and those long legs around me. She gave me a big hug and a long, passionate kiss. "I've missed you so much! Come on in!"

I followed her into the room and closed the door behind me. There were bunk beds on each end, a couple of small desks and a small refrigerator. Nobody else was in the room when we went in. She grabbed my hand and led me to the bottom bunk on one end and we sat down.

"So why did you need to see me?" I said.

She just looked at me with a big smile and said, "Because I need that big cock of yours!"

She pushed me down on the bunk then sat on my crotch. She pulled her t-shirt over her head, exposing her breasts. She then leaned down and gave me another big kiss. I suddenly found her left nipple in front of my mouth, so I began sucking on it and twirling my tongue around. I then moved to her right breast. She moaned as I sucked on each nipple. Kaley then moved down, unfastened my belt, unzipped my pants and pulled them off. I still had my boxers on and had a huge hard-on. She reached in, pulled it out and pointed it straight up.

"This is what I've been waiting for!" she exclaimed. While I thought I was nothing but a piece of meat to her, I certainly didn't mind one bit. At least my cock didn't seem to mind.

Her tongue began running up and down the length of my cock while she played with my balls. She wrapped those sweet lips around the head and twirled her tongue around. "Mmmmmm!" is all I heard as she took my whole length into her mouth. She began sucking rhythmically up and down when I heard the door open.

"You going to share that with me?" said another female voice.

After taking my dick out of her mouth, Kaley said "Hi Lisa! This is the guy I've been talking to you about. Meet Mark."

I meekly muttered "Hello, Lisa..

She was just like Kaley - long legs but with long, blonde hair. Each of them had to be about 6 ft. tall - maybe 6'2" - and I immediately thought I must be in a female athlete's dorm. When I was walking down the hallway, I saw a number of tall girls like Kaley and Lisa, but I also noticed a bunch of short, petite girls. I'm thinking they were probably gymnasts, while the tall girls were probably basketball and/or volleyball players. HEAVEN DOES EXIST.

Kaley then looked at me and said "What do you think? Is it OK?"

I certainly had no qualms about another beautiful girl joining in, so I said, "OK by me!" with a grin on my face. Kaley then moved to the backside of the bunkbed while Lisa kneeled down on the floor next to the bunk.

"Damn! You were right! He's thick!" Lisa then pulled her top off as well. Her breasts were a little bigger than Kaley's but not by much. Both girls had great "racks" to say the least.

"Help me" Kaley said to Lisa and together they pulled my boxers off, then my shirt. I was completely naked now.

Kaley began sucking on me again while Lisa watched. She (Lisa) then looked at me and said, "Not bad for an older man". She also gave me a kiss then started kissing down the middle of my chest until she was close to my cock.

Kaley took my cock out of her mouth, looked at Lisa and said, "All yours, baby". Lisa looked back at me, placed her mouth over the head of my cock and slowly swallowed it whole. With it fully in her mouth, she began twirling her tongue around it. I thought I was going to explode right then and there.

Lisa suddenly pulled off and stood up. She removed her gym shorts then her thong. Kaley got off the bunk and did the same - both of them standing next to me naked from head to toe. They both curled their index fingers into a "come here" motion, and I got off the bunkbed. One got in front of me while the other got behind me. They then went to their knees. Kaley was in front and began sucking on my cock again. Lisa started kissing each of my ass cheeks and I was like "Whoa!! These girls are kinky!" That went on for about 2 minutes when they suddenly spun me around and repeated the process - only this time it was Lisa giving me a blowjob while Kaley was "kissing my ass".

"Why weren't girls this sexually uninhibited when I was younger?" I thought to myself. But I was certainly reaping the rewards now so that thought quickly went away.

My turn to be assertive. "Both of you turn around and get on your hands and knees".

They just smiled at each other and quickly obliged. Now both of their cute, little asses were pointed right at me. They shook them from side to side teasing me. "You want it doggie style, right?" said Kaley. "We're just wagging our tails!"

I walked up and gave both of them a nice, hard smack on the ass. "Ooooohhh!" Kaley blurted.

I got on my knees and nestled in behind Lisa. I wanted to start with her since I knew I wanted to finish with Kaley. I leaned down and kissed each cheek of Lisa's ass then started tonguing her asshole. That must have sent her through the roof because she screamed "Oh my god! That feels soooo good!".

I could tell she was getting very wet, so I grabbed my cock and shoved it into her. I could feel her squeezing on my dick as I pumped in and out. It didn't take long before she started shaking and had an orgasm. She collapsed onto the floor and quickly fell asleep. I then moved over to Kaley.

"Are you going to fuck my ass again?" she questioned.

"Not this time. I want inside of that sweet, little pussy of yours again." I got behind her and began licking the outer rim of her pussy. She moaned softly as I began to run my tongue in and out. She was so wet I damn near drowned in there. I then reached down, found her clit and started circling it slowly with my finger.

"Oh, Mark! Please fuck me now!" I positioned myself behind her and inserted only the head.

"I'm sorry. Did you say you wanted me to fuck you?" with a big smile on my face.

Kaley just looked back at me sternly and said "Yes! Now!" and I slowly buried my full length inside of her. I held that position for 10-15 seconds then began to fuck her mercilessly. "Unnnghh! Unnnnghh! Damn! Yes! Yes! Shit!" she yelled as I fucked her faster and faster until we both came together. We both fell on the floor gasping for air. We crawled to her bunk, got under the blanket and went to sleep.

I woke up about 2 hours later and thought "Crap! I better get home!" Kaley continued to sleep as I got up and got dressed. I noticed Lisa had woken up and crawled over to her bunk as well. I kissed Kaley on her forehead and opened the door.

After I closed it and started walking down the hallway, I again passed a number of girls. After I had walked past them, I heard a bunch of giggling and laughing. When I looked back, they all waved and said "Bye, Mark!" They must have heard everything that went on in Kaley and Lisa's room. Let's just say I turned beet red and got out of there as fast as I could.

After I got home, Laura walked into my office and said, "How did your day go, hon?"

"Same old routine" I said. "Boring as usual."

Shark2557
Shark2557
22 Followers