College Awakening Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damien took his shirt off, exposing his manly body. Where Kim had sparse hair and what some would call 'boy boobs', Damien was firm, tight and hair adorned his chest area. Betty felt herself getting wet; she couldn't believe this was happening, but didn't want to stop. Still, she needed a slight breather.

Damien sensed that she might be feeling a bit overwhelmed and found her drink on the table and offered it to her. She accepted and drank a bit more- the scent of ginger and the cold of the ice were welcome stimuli. She remained close to him, wanting to make sure that he knew she was not a child or wanting to stop. Damien leaned to a small wooden box and extracted a joint.

"Do you mind if I smoke a little bit?" he asked. She nodded no. He asked her to light a match, which she did, then took her hand holding it and lit it, having her blow it out. He took a modest hit and then leaned over and gently kissed her. The smoke drifted between them and she felt a small orgasm ripple across her body. She had sworn to God that she would not do drugs- and marijuana WAS A DRUG!

But she didn't care- she loved feeling this way. She wanted more. Damien brought the joint to her lips and she took a hit, then leaned over and kissed Damien as he had done moments ago. Their mouths melted together, the wicked smoke drifting between them. Her nipples were pressing out hard, wanting to be touched and caressed, kissed and sucked.. by Damien.

She took another hit and then stood up and slid her tight slacks off. Her matching lacey panties were a gift from one of her best high school friends- they had gone shopping several weeks before college and Betty had these for over a year, but had never worn them for Kim. Now, she knew why. She wanted a Man to see them on her.

Maybe it was the new surroundings- a man's home and not Kimmy's parent's place or maybe it was just all of the stress, anger, sadness, frustration and confusion culminating into the prior evening's climax- something significant all melded together that brought a change in Betty she would have never expected or believed. Between the new attention from Damien to her daily chats with her roomies, her shyness and fears had been whittled away. Perhaps it was Marla's words of encouragement and expectations (or demands?) that were the most influential. Marla brought a womanly perspective to Betty, one that a mother couldn't provide, definitely not Betty's! Betty had no older siblings nor women who she could talk with; up until her breakup with Kim, Betty had been sorting through all of these complex personal relationship issues on her own. Now, Marla was THAT woman who nudged her to stop being timid, to stop being a 'high school girl' and to embrace her true adult desires.

Betty knew she was a very different person from a few months ago, let alone from when she first met Kim or even entered college. Betty closed her eyes and began to dance slowly, seductively, moving her now barely covered round ass before him. She still had her high heels on which accentuated her shapely legs and firm bottom. Slowly, she turned to look at her lover, hoping that he was equally aroused. With a coy look over her shoulder, she then saw that Damien was beyond what she had expected.

Damien stood up next to her and he kissed her again, their lips melting together as their tongues explored each other's mouths. Their hands searched over each other's bodies, exploring and finding the spots that were most sensitive to their caresses. Then Betty ran her hands down to caress his erection, still encased in his slacks. She wanted him; wanted him more than at anytime before with Kim. He quickly unbuckled his belt and Betty did the rest, her eyes fixated on his as she slowly knelt before him, sliding his pants down and then his briefs. She wanted his Cock.

Damien felt so many levels of arousal he struggled to recognize each bit of stimulation. Her touch, her lips, her tongue- the look of wanton lust in her eyes all filled his mind with such intense desire that he couldn't think of what to do. He sensed that he should just enjoy and indulge in all that she was doing and let her know that all she did was turning him on to no end.

Betty kept her gaze upon Damien as she slowly kissed the tip of his cock and then continued by wrapping her wet lips around his thick shaft. She felt wicked and she loved it. Where her intimacy with Kimmy had been a kind of elderly romantic bond, here with Damien, she was alive as a passionate young woman. She heard Damien's moaning and felt his cock continue to respond to her lips, tongue and soft finger caresses. While she wanted this to continue for hours, she also wanted to feel him respond, to erupt in her mouth. She then realized that in spite of her oral arousal of Kimmy, he really never EVER came from this. She wanted to know if it was him- or her. She soon found out as Damien's cock became even harder, began to throb, and the pulsations of his erection filled her mouth with his copious cream.

Unsure of when to stop kissing and sucking him, Betty continued to stimulate Damien. The last of his cum coated her lips and mouth, the wetness glistening on her for him to see. In spite of her focus on all things Damien, she couldn't stop comparing him to her ex. It was ALWAYS at this point that Kimmy would go flaccid and would want to cuddle; Kimmy's recovery time was no less than 30 minutes but typically over an hour. But Damien- even though Betty had been engulfed with his Man Cum, remained hard, stiff and barely impacted by his climax.

Instead, he helped Betty stand up and leaned over to kiss her fully. Betty was somewhat surprised but also extremely aroused by his continued passion. She felt his erection pressing against her as he brought his hand down to touch her hypersensitive clit. Damien felt her shiver and held her to his naked body.

"I want you, darling" he whispered. He then pressed his cock onto her wetness and slowly entered her. She realized what arousal really was when she felt his thickness touch her inner walls and parts of her pussy that had NEVER been touched by Kimmy.

"Fuck me. Fuck me Damien," she said, much louder than she expected.

He did not hold back and she did not resist. Over the next 10 minutes, he continued to penetrate and stimulate her like never ever before. They changed positions four times, each time causing an even more intense orgasm across her soft firm body. And then finally, she felt him grip onto her, pulling her body tight against his, and she felt his Man Cock spasm again and again and again.

They finally collapsed back on the couch, their arms wrapped around each other. Damien then offered her another cocktail which she accepted. He then asked her if she would like a cigarette- a vice she had avoided even though her mother had smoked quite frequently around her. Damien lit a cigarette and handed it to her. She accepted it and inhaled slowly, the smoke filtering into the cool evening air. She loved it. She loved this all immensely.