College Awakening Pt. 02

Story Info
College student Betty explores more.
3k words
3.85
5.3k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deviana
Deviana
90 Followers

Ch 5

Kim knew he had no basis to contest what Betty's roommates were telling him. He hoped that by hearing it all, they would close the chapter on his own screwups and maybe, just maybe, they would stop their hostility towards him. He wasn't the worst of people; he was just young, naïve, a bit self-centered and wanting 'everything' on his terms. As he heard more and more of the details of what had transpired since Friday evening, he became less and less confident that anything would work out for him.

He knew that Betty's roomie wasn't holding back, that she truly didn't like him. Unlike Marla, who showed some empathy for his stupidity, Trisha was out for blood. She truly wanted to injure Kimmy in every way she could. That she was with Betty to talk about things in the middle of the night didn't help his cause in the slightest.

Trisha then added "They're quite the couple, if you ask me. They went to the beach on Sunday; I loaned her my new bikini to wear as all she had was a boring one piece. They were at the beach ALL DAY but I told him to make sure she had suntan oil on.. all over her body, Kimmy" her voice evil, knowing that I was visualizing all of it.

Betty had shown me that bikini one time as Trisha had left her clothes scattered around their shared room and it was very visible- dark red and very skimpy. I pictured Betty wearing it and felt arousal but then realized that she wore it for Damien, but I still felt a tingly sensation. I adjusted my crotch, wondering what was coming over me- that sensation that I had felt when I saw her kissing him was now escalated 1000x. What the hell was going on?

Trisha wasn't done with me, not yet. "Oh, you know those bright blue spandex disco pants you bought her? Guess what Kim. She wore them out tonight!" she said, even as I could hear the others whispering 'no.. o god you told him?'

"They went out dancing," Trisha continued, knowing that she was inflicting severe pain to the pathetic individual on the receiving end of her words. "Damien has some friends in Hollywood who own a nightclub and they're out... and you know what? I borrowed some really sexy silver high heels and matching silver low cut top from one of my sorority sisters- we had to convince Betty to..."

'o god you're telling him that too?' and gasps were now even louder.

"...to...convince her to show herself off; a few glasses of wine and she smoked part of a joint- she looked soo sexy" she concluded. Trisha never really liked me; she wanted Betty to join her sorority and had her application done, submitted for pledge week, but then I had butted in and 'told her' to NOT join. Stupid, inSEXure me, afraid of her joining some group- who, we all know, have relations with fraternities.

DAMMIT!!!

So- there I was, listening to this- all that I had kind of planned & plotted, where I.. I would have all of the freedoms, squashed. Where I thought I was calling all the shots? Dead. Now what?

"Well.. um.. OK, I guess.. um.. well.. when she comes home.. tonight.. would you let her know that I called?" I asked.

"When she comes home.." "IF.. IF.." one of her roomies chimed in.. "we'll let her know you called.. when she's back.. here".

Ch 6

Studio 54 was all the rage in headlines but that that was on the other side of the country. Still, LA & Hollywood had its own versions on perhaps a smaller scale. Betty grew up as the eldest child in her family and took on a part-time volunteer role of the surrogate mom, much to the angst of her younger brothers & sisters. All of her cousins were near her age so there was no one to show her the ropes nor to take her out to tour the wild side of greater LA. Her experience was the bars & restaurants in southern California beach towns, if anything at all.

So, when Damien picked her up to go 'clubbing', Betty was a bit nervous. It helped immensely that her roomies had helped her get ready and removed the stress of choosing the clothing selection completely from her. It helped even more that she, at 18, had now consumed several glasses of wine and smoked half a joint. She felt guilty in smoking weed- she had made some silly promise to Jesus that she would never take drugs, but here she was, feeling kind of similar to the evening at Damien's condo the week prior. The weed wasn't super potent but she was new to it and she definitely felt a buzz. Trisha put some R&B on the radio to help set the mood for Betty's evening out. Trisha also had plans for the night as there was a large party co-hosted by her sorority and her boyfriends' frat. She had Betty come into the bedroom to help her get ready for her own soiree- for the company and to keep Betty focused.

A knock at the door sounded through the apartment; there was some fear that for some reason, Kim would be suddenly appearing, again, uninvited and interrupting. It wasn't. Damien was right on time, wearing a fashionable black ensemble, two buttons of his shirt undone to expose his muscular chest. Marla invited him in and gave him the once over, then called to Betty to let her know that her BOYFRIEND was there. Trisha lit the remainder of the joint and placed it on Betty's lips.

"Just a small hit, so that you relax.. go.. have fun.. Damien's so hot and much better looking than Kim. And Betty, YOU look sooo SEXY! Now go have fun- a whole new chapter,.. understand?" Trisha said with firmness as she held Betty's hands. Betty exhaled and then, stopping at the bedroom mirror, looked at herself and felt such a rush. She couldn't believe who she saw. Betty leaned forward and put an extra coat of lip gloss on and then waved to Trisha.

Damien looked at her and couldn't believe it- by now, he had seen her in casual office attire as well as in her bikini and fun clothes, but, until now, nothing like this. He walked to her, hands extended, and they embraced and then she felt just how much she aroused him. He leaned close and kissed her neck, inhaling her perfume.

"You are knockout gorgeous! God you look so beautiful! Does anyone have a camera? Take some photos of us.. together?" he said.

Marla stepped forward with her camera- she was a photojournalism major- and took over a dozen photos of them together, and then some poses that she knew Damien would love to have in his bedroom. Marla loved this chance to help Betty move along and to truly become a free woman. Though she liked Kimmy, she hated guys who thought they owned others, especially Betty. If Kim ever came around, she was going to make sure that several of these photos would be just 'sitting around' for him to see. Ha!

The drive to Westwood and then Hollywood wasn't all that bad for a Saturday evening. Damien mentioned to Betty the names of a couple places to dine at; she told him that she was 'in his hands' which brought a smile to his face. Indeed! He suggested that the small French bistro would be a great choice as the owners were dedicated to true French cuisine and it was located quite close to the dance club they were going to.

Dinner was magnifique though they both ordered on the light side to expedite their time in the bistro and their desire to be dancing. Over her second glass of French Chardonnay, Betty did tell Damien that she was a little nervous as she had no real formal dance lessons. He held her hand to help her feel relaxed, then told her that he was in a similar situation and that they should just have fun and do as they liked. If it was really fun, maybe they could take dance lessons together- he assured her, it was all her choice. Betty smiled in hearing that; Kimmy had been so demanding about what she should or shouldn't do and she often felt stifled by his presence. Damien, for some, or maybe many reasons, was just the opposite.

With the bottle of wine now a memory, Betty excused herself to go to the ladies room while Damien took care of the charges. Betty freshened her lipstick, touched up her hair and took a deep breath as she turned to exit. She noticed two other women also in the powder room entry and smiled. She paused for a moment as she tried to identify the scent in the air, which drew her to looking at them.

"Pardon me- your.. perfume? It's divine! May I ask what it is?" Betty asked.

The women smiled, glad that this young woman noticed. "Would you like to dabble a little on you, hon?" the older woman asked as she held her small perfume bottle for her. Betty stepped forward and the woman dabbled the aromatic fluid on Betty's neck and then another dabble between her visible cleavage. "A little there always does the trick for me, honey... that way, your date enjoys it when he kisses your neck.. or.. there."

Betty thanked her, feeling proud of herself for being outward with total strangers; a year ago, she would have walked by, still noting the perfume but never asking about it. Damien was a few feet away in the hallway; with his arm around her, they skirted to the car and a few minutes later, they were at the club. Though it was almost 10pm, the line to enter the club was still decent, perhaps 15 people at most. The patrons standing with them engaged in the usual small talk- women offering flattering comments about the outfits being worn and so on. One of the women who was standing closest to Betty asked her to keep a look out as she took a joint from her purse and tried to light it. Between vehicles zooming by and the evening breeze, she had trouble keeping her match lit. Betty offered to help as she cupped her hands to block the wind and a moment later the joint was lit.

"Thanks" she said as she looked around. "Cops are normally pretty cool about this but every now and then, there's a real asshole."

"Oh, I know assholes- I used to date one!" Betty replied, suddenly aware that she was sharing personal information.

"Not this guy here, I hope" she asked.

"Oh no; this one is perfect" Betty offered as she leaned over and kissed Damien.

"Good.. assholes deserve no sympathy.. no mercy.. fuck em!" she said loudly. "Here, have a little hit.. it's really good."

Betty looked at the joint and looked around to see if anyone was watching. One little puff couldn't hurt. She smiled and inhaled just a little bit and passed it back to the woman. The line moved quite a bit and they were now entering the club; this was Betty's first time in a real dance club- the loud bass and lights were pulsating through her body. Damien had his arm around her and they found a spot to stand near the bar. Betty closed her eyes and just felt the rhythm moving into her; where before, she felt she had to have some formal dance steps to really be in a club like this, she now just felt her body swaying naturally.

Damien returned with a champagne cocktail for Betty and two shots of tequila. Salud! With the shots downed, they ventured to the dance floor, their bodies sliding against each other even as laser lights and fog began to create an other-worldly environment. The music mix was a mix of pop, disco, soul and grinding bass which seemed to create a singular motion of bodies. Damien and Betty found themselves in the center of it all; Betty let the music guide her as she felt anonymous bodies moving against bodies. As slower R&B songs came on, Damien brought Betty to him, their bodies swaying together, Damien's hands caressing Betty's round ass encased in the tight, shapely pants. Their mouths melted together and if he asked, Betty would have done anything he wanted- right there.

They finally stepped away from the dance floor to enjoy several more cocktails. One of the cocktail waitresses brought the drinks and then asked if they would like to purchase cigarettes. Damien looked at Betty; he knew she didn't usually smoke but didn't want to decide one way or the other. Betty looked back at Damien and then the young woman. Why not, Betty opted and said yes. She opted for the Kool filter longs as she thought that the Virginia Slims which Marla often smoked were too feminine for her lover. She smiled to herself, yet again, referring to Damien in this manner. It was true, she reflected. Whether this relationship grew or not, she kind of cared but, after the year of 'marriage' to Kimmy, she was going to only enjoy the days and nights for the immediate pleasures.

The taste of the cool smoke enticed her to consume her drink a bit faster than she had expected. Damien offered her his drink- a manly Whiskey Sour, which she sipped briefly, leaving her lipstick marks on his glass.

Damien noticed the lipstick marks and smiled, saying "I'd love to see your lipstick on more than my glass".

Betty smiled and leaned over, whispering into his ear "Well.. I was hoping you'd ask," as she ran her hand along his thigh, very aware of how hard he was on the dance floor.

Damien looked around the club, searching for a more private area. As the cocktail waitress came by, he spoke with her briefly, offered her a $20 tip and she motioned for them to follow her. While there were no private rooms on the main floor, there were several areas which had been roped off- the VIP sections where the booths were not as brightly lit or in the viewing area from the rest of the club.

Damien took Betty's hand as they slid into the booth, with Damien strategically assessing the surroundings. After ordering another round of drinks, Betty took another cigarette from the pack as she looked at him, her eyes dancing along his body as he ran his hands along her bright blue tight pants. He leaned over and kissed her then kissed her neck on up to her earlobes. She couldn't restrain her arousal as her body shivered with pleasure.

"Should I?" Betty asked Damien.

Unspoken innuendo lingered between them. He knew what she was referring to and he couldn't hide, either, how turned on he was. But he wanted Betty to make all the decisions. After the young woman returned with their cocktails, Betty took a large swig of her drink, looked around to see if anyone was watching, then slowly slid down under the table.

Damien assisted, unbuckling his pants and sliding them down slightly. He then felt her lips softly grazing his upper thigh, her tongue and fingers caressing his throbbing cock. While Damien had other lovers in his past, none thrilled him in so many ways like Betty did. There was such a mix of both innocence and wanton desire in her; youthful naivete blended with mature intellect. These aspects added so much more excitement to his world, mental miles of arousal that exceeded his expectations. Then he felt her pulling his cock out from his briefs; he lifted himself up so that he was fully unrestrained by his underwear, giving her a full visual understanding of just how much she thrilled him. She did not disappoint, not in the least. With his hands gripping the edge of the table, he did his best to control himself but still gave in to their mutual passion to have his cock thrusting into her aching, wanting mouth.

A flashback to her prior paramour, Kimmy's struggles to stay erect even when she did her best to arouse him, caused a brief interruption to her actions. Then she felt Damien become even more erect as she saw the bare legs of the waitress standing at the table, her voice almost drowned out by the music. She inquired if Damien wanted anything else, if everything was OK, and then, asked if his date wanted anything at the moment. Damien replied that Betty was doing just fine and may want a glass of something refreshing very shortly. He then felt her take all of his 8" deep down her throat and he exploded, his cream pumping again and again, filling her mouth with his thick, delicious cock cum.

Betty took her time to slide back up onto the booth seating, the wanton look of the devil in her eyes. As she reset herself next to Damien, the waitress returned with their drinks; she looked at Betty with a huge grin on her face. She knew exactly what had happened.

"I had the bartender make this drink up just for you, hon; it's not as tasty as some.. other things but I think you'll love it," she said, as she handed the drink to her. The libation, a spicier version of a White Russian, turned out to be perfect. Betty sat close to her lover as she sipped the drink, the creamy drink coating her lips in a manner similar to the cream she had just swallowed while under the table.

Damien looked at her and said "You are so hot. I'd do the same for you right now if you were wearing a skirt or dress." He looked at her and then added "But Betty, you look soo gorgeous and sexy right now with what you're wearing- I wouldn't want you any other way. But," he said as he caressed her, "I WILL find a time and place to thrill you like you did me."

Deviana
Deviana
90 Followers