College Besties Studio Building

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa retrieved Kiddy and tugged her to the shower, using a black leather leash. She got the gimp outfit and hood. The tall stiff training collar. C.T. had stripped naked when entering the house so Lisa told her she was washing the new pet. Lisa inserted a ring gag in Kiddy's mouth so she couldn't bite. C.T. got the water to temperature and started to wash. The little woman tried to fight her but lost out. The larger woman overpowered her and was soon washing out her hair.

"I think we might remove her hair. She would be easier to take care of that way. What do you think C.T. she is your pet?" Lisa asked.

"I agree mistress. I think it would be easier overall. Who's going to see when she is in her suit?" C.T. asked.

Lisa got the waterproof clippers and the slave known as Doris and now Kiddy, watched her natural brown hair fall to the floor of the shower as C.T. ran the clippers through it. Followed by foam and a razor, same as last night to her crotch.

"Good, Kiddy." C.T. said, rubbing the now smooth head.

Tears streamed down the face of the new pet. It was unnoticed due to the water washing off the foam. Lisa had filled the enema bag with hot soapy water. She showed C.T. how to insert and secure the double balloon into the anus. She then instructed the girl on what the right flow rate was.

"Now Kiddy, if you feel a cramp coming on, relax your way through it. If you try to push it will just increase the pain level. We will be back in a while to check on you." Lisa told the still crying woman. Lisa took C.T. to the gyno table and had her get up on it. Lisa sterilized the holes for the three piercings the woman had then grabbed the rose gold anal training plugs. She handed the smallest to C.T.

"Put that in your mouth and warm it up. It will help it slide in more comfortably." Lisa told the slave.

Lisa put on a rubber medical glove and started lubricating the fingers of her right hand. Starting with her index finger Lisa lubricated the anus of C.T. The plug was in C.T.'s mouth and Lisa had moved up to two fingers, pumping in and out of the asshole. At three Lisa reached her left hand up for the girl to hand her the plug. C.T. handed it to her and Lisa placed it in the now vacated hole of the girl's rectum and pushed. It slid home with some force on Lisa's part. C.T. grunted, then moaned as her asshole pulled the plug in deeper finding the smaller ring between the bulge and the gem.

"You will enema with your pet every night. Remind me next week and I will move you up to the next size trainer. The pet will go much larger, but you have two more sizes to go." Lisa told her.

Two o'clock and Lisa's phone rang. She asked Bill about the house call for a special customer who could not come in. She told him what size rings she thought would be best and some studs. They went through the list, and he told her the estimated cost. She agreed and told him the tip would be worth that. She had seen the way he looked at C.T. while piercing her tits and pussy. The bulge in his pants had not been missed either.

They removed the enema bulbs from Kiddy and let her work on expelling the shitty fluid from her ass. Lisa took C.T. to a mat in the corner and worked with her in slave positions kneeling and standing. It was about 45 minutes and they returned to Kiddy. She seemed mostly cleaned out.

Lisa put what she thought of as the storage yoke on the woman's neck. It closed in three separate locking pieces. The first locked around the neck. It was made from solid 1" thick aluminum. With the neck closed the two wrist cuffs remained open. Lisa put Kiddy on her bound knees and removed the strap from her left arm. Placed the wrist in the yoke and closed the band on it. Followed by the right. Lisa lowered the woman, so her torso was on the floor of the shower and her knees were still bound by straps. This displayed her pussy and ass nicely.

"Take the smallest of the anal plugs, lubricate her asshole like I did yours and insert the little one." Lisa instructed C.T.

C.T. did as ordered and the plug slid into place easily.

"Now repeat the process with larger plugs until one is difficult to get into place." Lisa instructed.

It was the plug the same size as C.T. was wearing that was the best fit.

"Let's get her installed into the box and we can start her routine in the morning. I still must show you your workouts to do daily." Lisa explained.

They got the tubes in place down the right throat parts. Lisa showed her how to prepare the food for the now three and how to apply it in the right portions down the funnels. Lisa turned on the mantra for Kiddy to listen to for the next twelve hours. She was suspended in weightlessness. Lisa took C.T. out to the gym.

Once in the gym she said, "You should bring your Kiddy in here every morning. Put her on this treadmill at a slow speed initially so she can keep up. Clip her nipples to the base here so each time she slows she has incentive to keep up. The same for you. I know the clips over your rings are painful, but I want you to get in much better shape quickly. You are to do 5 miles in the morning and 5 miles in the evening. Kiddy will walk at the same time for the same length of time. You will take her after the evening workout to enema for you both and put her away. Report to me when you are done." Lisa commanded.

Lisa watched as the barefoot slave mounted the treadmill and began at four miles per hour. She knew that the machine would slow as C.T. tired. Lisa left to check on the studio.

Tim and Jill were finishing for the afternoon. The new contractor had laid out the lights. The speakers and microphones hung from the ceiling. Jill was flirting with the contractor when Lisa entered. Tim was finishing some wire placement in the ceiling.

"We can start recording as soon as you would like Mistress Lisa." Jill said.

"I would think a session of you and Bee would be a great way to start our channel. She is such a willing little submissive and you are so happy to dominate and hurt her. Is she healed up from the bruising of last session with her?" Lisa asked.

"No, Ma'am, I can't help myself. Her creamy clear skin looks so good with little bruises across it. I think we better do one with J. I don't believe she has orgasmed in weeks. I will write a script for J, Moe, and Si tonight with my Bee. She has such a strong imagination that we can come up with 45 minutes of script. I would think 3 scenes 15 minutes each." Jill answered.

Bill showed at 8 pm for his house call. Lisa had let C.T. off the treadmill the hour before and let her shower and clean down in the slave shower. They removed Kiddy from her storage box. The terror in her eyes made Lisa wonder how the other two were getting along. Their third day was mostly gone. Lisa and C.T. strapped Kiddy into the chair. A dental mouth gag was installed on the left side of Kiddy's mouth. This would hold her mouth open for the piercings in there. Lisa went and retrieved the camera. She decided the first video of the channel would be Kiddy getting pierced and the first client had just shown up.

Lisa sent Jill to get Doug ready to see his partner's new look. Lisa gave Bill a black leather hood to hide his identity. Kiddy was put in the cat hood and Lisa asked Bill if he could attach the nose with a piercing. He agreed he could. Jill brought Doug down naked with his little cock still caged. She placed him on the St. Andrews cross facing Kiddy and Bill. Jill removed his cage and stroked him hard. Jill installed a 2.5" ring gag in Doug's mouth.

"Ready Mistress Lisa." Jill reported.

The way Kiddy was strapped she could not move at all. Bill started with the nose. He installed a 1/4" flesh tunnel so the hood could be secured over the nose and eyes. The camera captured the pain in Kiddy's eyes along with the small trickle of blood out the left nostril from the hole punched in the cartilage. Lisa was sure the tears she captured with the camera were not all from pain. Bill pulled the tongue out with forceps and pushed a needle through the back. Followed with 3/8" barbell ended post.

On each side of the tongue, he pushed through the tongue and lined it up with holes he pushed through the lower lip below where she would apply lipstick. The two holes in the tongue and lower lip were filled with 1/8" thick rings 1/2" across. The entire rings were filled with flesh allowing no movement of the tongue. The end of the tongue was ringed with the same small ring as the sides, but black gems were around it adorned Kiddy's licker. The new weight caused her to flick it up and down. Lisa took it on camera.

Bill pushed a large 1/4" needle through the left nipple. He then took a small black ring and ran it over the needle and pulled the nipple upward while sliding the ring to the base of the nipple areola connection. A heavy 1/4" thick 2" around ring followed the needle through and held the small black ring in place. The right nipple followed. Lisa would wait for the breast enlargement for further adornment.

The 1/4" needle went behind the clit and through the clitoral hood. Vertically. Bill pulled three rings over the clit and over the hood. They were trapped behind the needle and held the oversized clitoris out and away from Kiddy's slit. The same thick and heavy ring now pierced vertically behind the clit. Held almost an inch out by the rings behind it. If Kiddy's voice had not been gone, she would have been screaming, as if it was just air wheezing in and out of her self-gagged throat.

Bill inserted a catheter tube in the urethra and a half inch tube into the vaginal opening. Both were long enough to pass the Labia Majora when he pinched it together. 6 rings, 1/8"x1/2" then stitched the woman's crotch closed. Each had a black gem adorning it. They pierced the Labia Majora and Minora where exposed. The clitoris was filling the top of the gap between outer rings. The urethra tube came out the next ring and the vaginal tube was between the second to last ring and the last ring. Lisa thought a pencil might fit between rings but not much larger.

Jill removed the girl from the chair, still in the storage stocks. Guided her to a full-length mirror so she could see her new look. Doris could not stop the tears, so her vision blurred and cleared of the pierced freak she saw, knowing it was her. Jill took her to kneel in front of Doug.

"You get the pleasure of being the first to use Kiddy's mouth with the new jewelry." Jill stated. Guiding a reluctant Kiddy onto the hard 4" cock she knew well. The wet sounds that came from the coupling as Jill drove the bald head fore and aft, face fucking the slave on her partner's small cock. Doug was crying but still quickly came to Kiddy's throat. Jill buried the girl's face and watched the tongue flick on the tiny scrotum against it.

Doug watched as Doris was reinstalled in the isolation box. Jill licked his tears as she walked out last to leave. Shutting off the lights and leaving Doug bound in darkness wondering where this all ended.

12