College Besties Virginity for sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She can't be sold until Doug defaults on his promise, and you know that." Lisa said, looking sternly at Jill for being hurtful to C.T.

Danielle pulled the papers from her satchel and passed them to Lisa, giving the pet another look. The tongue pierced to create it's own gag was astonishing to see. The large breasts on the small frame accentuated the cat look. Hybrid cat woman and feline cat. Form fitting latex, bone stiff corset on the torso, thin arms and legs frog bound by latex belts that merged into the black shiny suit seamlessly. Four on each appendage, silver buckles sparkling in the light.

"I might take them as a set." Danielle started looking from the dark-skinned exotic to Lisa.

"Let's see how this auction goes and we can discuss that at a later time." Lisa said, turning back to business at hand.

The papers filled out the limo, Jill and the two slaves headed back to the airport to put Dr. Tom and Danielle on the red eye to London. The slaves had changed into rubber nurses outfits, complete with rubber ring gagged hoods. Jill handed Danielle a ten-inch strap on as she entered the car.

"You might want this. The one with the fat ass loves it in there." Jill said pointing to Bee. No one could see it, but Bee blushed as her owner talked about her asshole like that. Bee received two orgasms from Danielle on the way. One rectally. She gave Danielle three. All orally.

Jill made Bee suck and lick the two orgasms Dr. Tom deposited inside J, one in each lower hole, on the way home. Si's cock strained against it's metal home the entire time he chauffeured.

The three months went by quickly. The social media sweepstakes was outpacing the auction by hundreds of thousands of dollars. Lisa was on her third manufacturer for site swag and hardgoods. The other two were trying to create more capacity but her subscribers were entering in droves. The 1.3 million followers had stepped up big time to get X's cherry for themselves.

Jill was reporting twice a day on the bids from the auction. There were three main bidders coming down to the wire. It was decided that the winners of both would receive the goods in Miami.

The winners were notified, and round-trip tickets sent to the sweepstakes winner after Jill received his consent for image and likeness for distribution of content. The auction winner declined to be filmed. He wanted to remain private. Lisa negotiated that she would be present along with a member of the auction house during the delivery of goods.

The sweepstakes had brought in $2.5 million in merchandise profit and outright ticket sales, during the three-month promotion. The auction went for $1.7 million to the winner going by Sheik. The auction winner wanted to be known as Win. Both identities were kept secret. The auction house knew the identity of their winner and Lisa knew the identity of hers.

Not having actual identities X and N could not fly. Lisa rented a small RV and Si drove as the girl's practiced in the back. Lisa instructed them on oral pleasures of each other, how to do bondage ties correctly. How to properly pleasure a woman's ass, a man's ass and why it was different. The twelve hours to get to the resort complex in Miami Beach went quickly. Si was allowed to stay in the RV while Lisa and the girls went into the high-end resort.

Danielle was up in the room an hour after Lisa checked in. Lisa was paying extra to have the auction house take care of the sweepstakes winner as well. Lisa had hired an agency to record and document the taking of N's cherry. X's would be a before and after, not showing the Sheik. In the meetings before hand Lisa convinced the Sheik to allow her to photograph his cock before, during and after as long as it was only the girl and the cock in the photos.

The event was to take place in connecting rooms with Danielle and Lisa present during the removal for each girl. Win was asked in preplanning how he wanted his debutante dressed? He requested the "Little Girl" look for her. Lisa had that costume with her expecting that from Win's member profile that Jill gave her.

During the meeting with Sheik, he asked that she be dressed as a western executive. Heels, skirt, blouse, red lips, hair in a bun with horn rimmed glasses. He wanted a garter belt and hose. Matching thong and push up bra. He had made it a hobby to take them during meetings around the world. Western executive women would do the most amazing things to seal a contract. He had a photo of each in his wives' suite at the palace, so they knew their place.

Danielle and Lisa consorted and decided that Win would last the least amount of time. Once he had completed X would remain with him for the night while they observed N's taking by the Sheik, which was expected to be a protracted thing.

Win entered the suite wearing jeans, a tee shirt, and tennis shoes. X bopped over like an exuberant ten-year-old as instructed and jumped on the man, wrapping her legs around his midsection.

"You are the big winner. You get my cherry and so much more tonight. Please, give me that big old cock between your legs." X begged pushing her hips up and down on his stomach. Her white cotton panties rubbing against her smooth cunt. Her thing dress top showing ample cleavage as the 38D breasts mounded against his tee shirt.

"Settle down, we will get to that. Let me get a good look at you." Win said, setting her back onto her flat slipper covered feet. He spun her in a twirl, the dress flying up and showing the white cotton panties to the camera. Lisa and Danielle could already see a tent in his jeans.

He led her to the kitchen area of the suite and said, "Let's pick out something to keep you inline while you are under my care." He found a wooden spoon in a drawer and slapped it against his palm. "This should keep your attention. Now crawl." Win said pushing X's shoulders down until she was on the floor.

Crawling behind him Win sat on the edge of the couch. "Remove my shoes and lick my feet clean." Win demanded.

For the next few minutes X complied, then removed the pants and tee shirt. Leaving Win in underwear. He pulled X up to his lap and pulled the top of her dress down to reveal her perfect breasts. The one's Moe imagined every time Mistress allowed him an orgasm. Win rolled her on her back on his lap.

"These were worth the whole trip." Win said squeezing X's tit flesh. "My god, they are so firm and supple." He began tapping the nipples with the back side of the spoon. X squealed and held her arms to the side. Since emerging from the box, she had never tried to block another's pleasure from her body. No matter how much pain she received. Her sister loved to inflict it on other's X seemed to welcome it. She did not orgasm from it the way J did but for X it seemed to put her in her subspace.

Turning the breasts shades of pink Win flipped her to her front, sliding the panties to her knees he pushed the thin dress up past the hips. Where he tapped on the breast, he struck the ass cheeks. Lisa had instructed X that if the chance arose and she was being spanked to wail like a little girl. Give the man the pleasure of acting like a little girl.

X squirmed and wailed. Rubbing her breasts across the freckled naked legs they were on. Her slick mound ground into the other thigh as she moved and wailed. When he stopped and began rubbing the welts she moaned and raised her ass to meet his hand.

"Down." He swatted her welted cheek. "No one said you could pleasure yourself. Keep those hips against my thigh." Win started.

Lisa checked to make sure the three cameras recording were getting the action. Win pulled the panties off and stood X in front of him. He stood up and pulled the dress over her head, latching the left nipple with his teeth as the elastic of the waist pulled the breast upward and it released.

X moaned with the pain and pleasure of the bite on her nipple and cool air across her nakedness. He picked the girl up and carried her into the bedroom ensuite. He lay her on the bed on her back. Pushed her knees up to her shoulders exposing her pussy to his face.

Smelling her excitement, he licked from perinium up to the engorged clit.

"In the description it said, "Never Penetrated." Not even finger fucked?" He asked Lisa and Danielle.

"The doctor said there was no penetration response to the vaginal muscles that would be there if she had been." Danielle told him.

Win quickly pulled his shorts to the floor and kicked them aside. Revealing to the camera a pelt of soft red hair above a freckle covered cock, sporting a pink glans. Lisa estimated it at 6" from scrotum to tip and about 1.5" thick. It would feel all her cunt, but the stretching would be about what she received at 15 in the back of a boy's car.

Win placed his cock at her wet entrance after spitting on his palm and sliding the slobber over his cock head.

"Push onto me little one." Said Win imagining something far dirtier than an almost 19-year-old virgin mounting his cock.

Following instructions, X used her hands and back muscles to slide to him without moving her pussy around. She felt the warm stiffness where nothing had ever been. The nerves there fired in pleasure. She wiggled and slid feeling her muscles shrink around the flared head. It was up against the wall of flesh that made up her hymen. Her wiggling increased her lubrication then it happened.

Win watched as the muscle swallowed the head of his cock. Then it felt like something pushed the tip back. The girl was wiggling so much he was afraid he was going to cum. He reached down to stop her hips and he involuntarily thrust forward from the pleasure. The wetness swallowed him. The tightness felt like a warm fist that engulfed caressed and stroked his cock all at the same time. He saw the blood across the top of his shaft, matching the wet hair at it's base.

X felt the tearing followed by ecstasy. She was no longer in control of her body. It was writhing and pushing, and she was extracting her pleasure while giving his. Her first vaginal orgasm took her and presented itself as convulsions starting in her core and working out to her lower body.

He was mid stroke when he felt the vagina grab like a vise. The girl's lower body began to twitch and convulse pulling from his cock the seminal fluid from his prostate. He was orgasming as had as she was. The spasms returned to the vagina and the vise released it's grip. He fell forward on top of the beautiful breasts and softening he slid from the now bloody crack.

Lisa stood. "She is yours for the night. The crew will remain and record until you two are asleep. I will be here at 9 am to retrieve my girl. Enjoy your prize." She said walking out of the bedroom. "One down, one to go."

Danielle called the Sheik. "Thank you for your patience, sir, our other business is finished. You may come and possess your winnings."

Lisa and Danielle entered the other room from the connecting door, locking it behind themselves. They heard the code from the outside door two minutes later. This cued N to greet Sheik, drink in her hand with a sexy finger running down his starched white shirt. He saw what he purchased, and it was way better than the photos.

The large breasts were bigger and pushing against him, firmer than he expected. Taking the cocktail, he pushed her shoulders down and felt compliance as she folded to the floor.

"Flat on the floor like a snake, slither your slimy ass to the bedroom. I don't want to see that belly leave the floor." The Sheik orders. Sipping his drink and watching the woman struggle in compliance.

N used her core muscles to move her body across the floor. Her hands went behind her head and her feet remained above her hips. The large firm ass flexed and relaxed beneath the tight pencil skirt. The lower buttons tore from her shirt, catching on the threshold from the dinning to bedroom. She stopped at the foot of the bed and remained still. Lisa and Danielle had followed and sat in the two chairs, waiting.

Sheik could be heard peeing into the toilet, re-emerging naked. Black hair covered the man's body. Belly hair became pubic hair, became leg hair. His semi-rigid cock was already eight inches and thicker than Tim's 9" cock.

Danielle heard Lisa under her breath say, "Poor thing." Danielle understood the sentiment.

The Sheik lifted her from the floor by the waist of the skirt and tore down the zipper from the lower body. He flipped her to her back and popped the remaining buttons from the loose blouse. Lifting the bra from the center the clasp in the back gave way. The shirt and bra came with the shoulder straps leaving scratches on the girl's arms. The waist of the thong gave with a downward thrust of the Sheiks right hand.

Luckily for N the submission of crawling and wiggling had lubricated her quite well. Because the Sheik now hard as a rock, lifted her hips, slid his hands to her knees. Pressed them into the bed cover beside her breasts and mounted them in one stroke.

He pushed the knees down next to her large baby feeders and took what was his with force. He felt the vagina yield to his manhood. It was the tightest he ever felt. This would be his eleventh virgin and his eleventh wife. Lisa had quickly gotten up and using her phone had gotten a photo of the cock at the girl's pink entrance. The next photo was of hairy belly flattening the large breasts then of a blood covered shaft exiting the vagina. She caught the head leaving with a drop of blood falling for the fourth.

N felt a seer of pain the weight on her as the large cock moved back in her pussy she started to orgasm. She lost track of how many times the large shaft banged into her vagina and how many orgasms she had in a row. All she knew was this was how her life was meant to be. Fuck meat. She found her use in life. She revealed his odor and how he was taking her. Lisa watched Sheik finish deep inside the virginal girl.

"I have just taken her as my eleventh bride, we will negotiate in the morning. A delivery box will arrive here in an hour. You will place her inside and my assistant will help. Unless you know your price right now?" The naked man stood calmly in front of the two with a blood covered cock wanting to buy the girl.

Lisa without thinking blurted out a number she thought he would never pay. "Five Million."

Sheik looked at Danielle. "Withdraw it with the winning money before my assistant arrives."

Sheik presented his dirty cock to N, and she quickly began to clean it with her mouth.

"She is well trained. I may send others your way if your interested." Sheik said to Lisa.

Lisa handed him a card. An hour later a metal crate showed up that said, "Political Attaché" on the sides, top and bottom. When the assistant opened it the system for securing the woman was obvious. Lisa placed N on her elbows and knees in the cups provided. Her wrists were secured to the front corners of the box, her ankles to the rear. A double balloon went in the rectum and a urethral tube in the bladder. Bags were attached to each. A hood secured a hose to her nostrils and mouth. This went to a small rebreather apparatus so she could fly in baggage. A bar secured over her back and held her tightly to the base of the box. The top went on and the assistant looked at Lisa.

"Everything clear the account?"

Danielle answered instead of her shocked client. "As it was supposed to."

12