College Chronicles Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, we were back in Cindy's room, watching TV on her couch and drinking more wine from red cups. Cindy had brought out her pipe and was alternating between taking hits for herself and shotgunning for me. I was totally at ease, my mind fogged by the alcohol and weed, my movements and thought slowed. I was just becoming part of the couch when Cindy stood up from the couch and turned to look down at me.

"Haha, ohhh Sami. You're so crossfaded! Are you okay?"

I looked up at her blearily, touched by her concern. "Uhhh Cinnnn... I'm... fine! You're gorgeous... Sooo pretty... I love you!" I immediately flushed red at my wobbly, uncontrolled words, especially my surprising admission of love. Luckily for me, Cindy only chuckled, and continued to speak down to me.

"You're fine. Go get Sami!" she snapped her fingers and pointed to her makeup table, before continuing; "I've got a special treat for her."

Even in my foggy state, I knew exactly what she wanted. She helped me stand up from the couch, and I unsteadily made my way to the table and sat in front of it. The next minutes were a blur as I tried to imitate the make-up lessons she had given me. I applied each step uncertainly, halting, often needing to still my hand or repeat a step. Cindy helped me by handing me each product and offering tips and reminders—no choices for me to make, just the simple task of following instructions. Foundation, blush, mascara, black eyeshadow, lip liner, cherry red lipstick, and gloss. Each went on in turn, my hand unsteady but guided by Cindy's firm, close tutelage.

Before I had even had a chance to get a clear look at the finished product, Cindy whisked me out of the chair and was pushing me towards the bathroom.

"There's something in there for you Sami, why don't you try it on? And don't forget those earrings!"

Then I was in the bathroom with the door shut behind me. There were a few small pieces of fabric, draped over the edge of the tub. Gingerly I lifted one, trying to identify what it was. One was a pleated skirt with a checked design. Underneath it were two white thigh-high socks. The last piece of clothing was a white crop top with what looked like very short sleeves. I undressed, and realised my pathetic penis was extremely hard, poking out slightly in the black, frilly panties I was wearing. Something about following Cindy's instructions, dressing up as a girl for her—it just turned me on so much. Saying yes to her was the most potent drug she had given me; I was hooked, bad. I looked up into the mirror and saw myself, my body pale body in stark contrast to the dark cloth stretched across my waist. I found myself mesmerized by my own appearance. The makeup highlighted and enhanced my best qualities; my angular bone structure, my big puppy-dog brown eyes, the slight flush of my skin as I felt blood rush to my face. With the blonde, girlishly cut hair on top, and the plant, flirty panties on the bottom, you could almost see me as a girl. An very flat girl. I looked down with a bit of disappointment at my torso. My abs were defined and my body led smoothly down to the curves of my hips, but for a moment I yearned to feel breasts like Cindy's pertly sitting on my chest. I wondered what it would be like to knead and caress them. What it would feel like to have them sucked. I lightly grabbed my own chest, rubbing a nipple between two fingers. Did they seem a bit puffier than they had months ago? Then I banished the thoughts of breasts from my mind.

First, I pulled the skirt on, up over my smooth, soft legs to rest on my hips. It totally concealed my tiny erection. The pleats helped, but I'm not sure they were necessary. I pulled on the thigh-high socks; the subtle pressure they exerted on my legs was pleasant, my attention again pulled to the feeling of fabric on my lustrous, supple legs. Then I pulled the top on to complete the look. The sleeves were barely there, lazily just covering my slim shoulders. The bottom of the top flared out, and barely reached to my belly button. Not forgetting her instruction, I took the small pair of dangling earrings she had left on the sink counter and replaced the small studs she had given me. Looking at myself in the mirror, my jaw dropped. I was, at risk of being big-headed, gorgeous. Long, slim legs enhanced by the white socks tightly hugging my soft skin. The skirt was scandalously short but left just enough to the imagination to be tantalising, showing off my creamy thighs. My stomach peeked out cutely from underneath the top, firm and toned, while the flare of the shirt partially hid my lacking chest. The clothes worked with my made-up face well; I didn't look at all like an awkward boy anymore. Instead, I was a party girl ready for a night at the bar or club, dressed up to get attention and showing off more skin than was advisable or necessary. One of the girls I would watch pass in the street and get angry at, because I would never have a chance. I was Sami, and it felt good. Felt good to look in the mirror and see a hot piece. Felt good to rub my hands across my soft, porcelain skin; feel the fabrics on my body shift and caress me as I moved. Felt good to be sexy. me.

I admired myself in the mirror a few more moments before taking a deep breath and opening the door to step back into Cindy's room. She had sat down on the couch again and had her bowl in hand, but she stopped in her tracks when she looked up at me,

"Woah! Sami! Hot dayum!" I felt heat rise in my cheeks, and a foolish grin uncontrollably split my mouth as she cast her lustful gaze over me, ravaging me with her eyes. "Fuck! I do good work, don't I? Damn you look good girl. Spin for me!" I spun around slowly as she approached, feeling a bit giddy at the way she was looking at me. When I finished turning, she was right in front of me, eyes aflame and burning into mine. One nimble, strong hand reached around me to roughly grab an ass cheek under my skirt and squeeze hard, making me jump slightly. "You're such a hot little piece, Sami! How does it feel?"

"Uhhmm... It feels g-- ahem... I feel... Sexy!" even though I had just been so focused on how it felt, Cindy's question put me on the spot and drew stammering from my painted lips. Halfway through my stumbling response I remembered to use Sami's voice, and my pitch immediately rose as I tried to add a girlish flourish to please Cindy. She nodded approvingly then paused,

"Good! So what do you say?"

I thought for a moment, then gasped, the feminine affectation coming more easily already,

"Ohmygosh! Thank you Cin... I'm sorry I forgot... pleaseeee don't be mad!"

She laughed and patted me lightly on the cheek.

"Oh, don't worry Sami. I'm not mad. Really, this night is about you. Go to your spot."

Puzzled by her words, I stepped over to the couch, grabbed a cushion for the floor, and kneeled on top of it. Cindy liked to dominate me in several ways, but the most common was simply having me sit at her feet as Sami. Sometimes she would just have me sit like this, teaching me lessons or shotgunning me weed. Usually, it was how I serviced her, on my knees between her legs as she relaxed on the couch. But Cindy didn't sit on the couch immediately this time. Instead, she walked over to her bed and slid a box from underneath it while speaking,

"I know I've asked you to do a lot recently. You've been such a good girl! And you look so pretty like this, don't you!" It was a statement, not a question, and I knew to keep my mouth shut. She had opened the box and taken out two dark cords—rope, I realised, as she approached with one in each hand and continued speaking. "I was thinking about the last time you sucked my cock, and how I didn't give you a reward. It's time you got your reward." Then she kneeled behind me, grabbing my arms by the elbows, and pulling them together behind my back, taking both hands at the wrists in one steel grip. When I felt the rope tightening around my hands, I jumped and whimpered,

"Oww... Cin... Please don--" She was making tight knots, and the rope, while silky and pleasant on my skin, rubbed into my wrists as I squirmed in her grip. Her voice was bright and sunny as it cut through my protests,

"Samiii, don't worry! I told you this is a reward. You KNOW I know best!" Then hints of cloudy skies, her tone darkening, "Don't make me punish you! I'm trying to be nice!" She lifted my skirt up and spanked one exposed cheek to reinforce her point.

At the mention of punishment and her spank, I trembled violently. I was helpless with my hands bound together behind my back, and she began to do the same to my feet. My mouth was shocked into action to defend myself,

"Oh! Puh-lease Cindy don't punish me! Please! Thank you!" My voice was high-pitched and tinny as I tried to force it higher, thinking that pleasing her now might spare me wincing anytime I sat for the next day. She laughed heartily at my desperate pleas as she tightened the knot on my feet and stood behind me.

"Okay, okay Sami. Just be patient little slut, you'll get your reward." She walked away from me back over to the box she had withdrawn, but it was out of my line of sight, and I knew trying to turn around would only make her annoyed with me, at best. So, I sat facing forward into the couch, waiting for Cindy's next instruction. The ropes around my wrists and ankles were not uncomfortable, but were very tight, leaving me no slack to wiggle around. I was stuck on my knees on top of a throw pillow, legs together under me. I clasped my hands behind my back to relieve the pressure from the rope and tried not to think about how I must look right now. My slim, athletic figure clad in tantalisingly short top and skirt. The pale skin that peeked out from my thighs, my lithe stomach and shoulders. I remembered the sight of the makeup my face, enhancing my already effeminate features. I felt my penis twitch at the thought of Sami in the mirror, now on her knees and helpless before Cindy's degradations. I whimpered slightly to myself, regretting my choices as I began to imagine what she might have meant by "reward."

"Quit whining! I told you I was being nice!" Cindy's voice broke through my muddled thoughts, and I turned my head to see her striding across the room towards me. She was naked, and I was entranced for a moment by the sight of her beautiful face, luxurious copper mane falling onto her shoulders and over sculpted breasts. When I was naked, I felt ashamed, and anyone who saw knew it. When Cindy was naked, she owned it—flaunted it. She wielded her beauty with the finesse of a scalpel in public and with the power of a sledgehammer in private—especially in our relationship.

I was so distracted by Cindy's stark nudity that it was a few seconds before I noticed 'my reward.' Cindy was walking over with her flesh-colored, strapless dick. In the same hand, she was clutching a bit of plastic tube and an oversized plastic syringe. When she reached the couch, she placed the cock and equipment down, then turned and sat down, facing me. She looked down on me and smiled kindly as she spoke,

"Like I was saying, I was thinking about the last time you sucked my cock, and how good you've been. I know you love the clothes and the makeup, even if you won't admit it. But..." She leaned forward slightly and caught me in her fierce gaze, her tone intensifying along with her eye-contact. "Be honest with me, okay Sami? Really honest... Do you think about my cock?" One slim, pretty hand languidly reached over to stroke the cock on the couch next to her, while she kept me under the gravity of her stare.

I gulped, and the noise sounded so loud Cindy must have been able to hear it. Had I thought about her cock? At first, I had to force myself NOT to. For the few days after her forced throat-fucking, I had nightmares about cocks in my face, being held down and forced to gobble and choke on them. Our early date nights had me terrified that they would end with another oral assault. Every text had made my heartbeat quicken and my mind return to Cindy's thighs pressing down on my shoulders, her wet pussy nearly flush with my mouth that was stuffed full of cock. But as time went on and the dick hadn't reappeared, I became more comfortable, settling into Cindy's routine. The memory of the violence of her use had faded and been replaced by a focus on another aspect of that night. Sometimes while I had been between her legs, servicing her sopping wet pussy, my mind returned to her shivering and shaking on top of me, pinning me down as she came hard. The way she had slumped onto me when she was done, the heat of her body surrounding me, comforting me as we lay in her afterglow.

To my shame, these thoughts had been a fascination of my... night-time activities during the last few weeks. Most of the evenings ended with me lying awake in bed, listening to Jaxx's grunts and the moans and shrieks of some new girl he'd turned into a bimbo. I would lay there, trying to be quiet, masturbating to the noises and thinking about Cindy's weight on me, how futile my legs had been as they kicked, the noises and movements she made, the sight of her enflamed pussy wrapped around the base of the cock filling my throat. I no longer pulled on my cock to masturbate. Cindy had explained that it was bad for me, that I would develop something she called "death grip," and I took her word. Instead, I continued to pleasure myself with panties on as she had, rubbing at my little penis like I would with her clit. I came hard every night, thinking about Cindy taking me.

I was staring into Cindy's unflinching emerald gaze the entire time I thought about this, flushing red at her attention, the question, and my sinful memories.

"Uhmmm... I... guess..." I mumbled quietly, breaking eye contact to look at the floor. She was still stark naked, sat directly in front of me, her legs wide open and exposing her pussy. I was overwhelmed by her pure confidence and power, and a little frightened. What would she do if I admitted the truth? Then her hand grabbed my chin and pulled my face back up. I wilted in her stare; prey being toyed with by predator.

"What was that?" Her eyes had a sparkle behind them, but her tone was honest and questioning, as if she didn't already know my answer.

"Yes... A little... Bu—"

"Nah-ah-ah! No buts about it!" She grinned wickedly. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. I want you to give me a blowjob again. But this time, since you've been SO good and polite, we'll go at your speed. Or close to it. PLUS, I'm gonna teach you to be a little cocksucker!" Her eyes flashed naughtily. "You can't be walking around looking like that and not knowing how to suck dick."

My eyes had gone wide at the mention of a blowjob, and as she went on my fear only turned to panic. Fantasising about sucking cock was one thing, but now I remembered the burning, the choking, the abuse I'd suffered at the end of her tool. She spat the word 'cocksucker' at me with a vehemence that it made me flinch back. My response was whined and halting,

"Oh but... Cindyyy... I don't... I can't... I think—"

Her slap rocked me and would have knocked me onto my side if she didn't also roughly grasp a handful of my hair, shaking me slightly. I gasped at the pain, feeling my cheek on fire, lost for words and confused. In one smooth movement she stood from the couch and bent me forward, so my torso was across the cushion and my face forced into the back. This presented my defenseless ass, my hands tied above and my feet tied below and once more squirming futilely. Then I felt her warm, soft skin press onto my back, her breath hot in my ear.

"Dont! Fucking! Think!"

Then she was gone, and I felt cool air on my ass as she lifted my skirt to expose me. I winced in anticipation of a blow, but she took her strong hand and grabbed my ass firmly, then shook it, and I could feel my whole ass jiggling and quivering obscenely. I blushed, then yelped in pain and surprise as her hand came down hard on my ass. The yelps didn't stop as she continued to slap my ass, alternating between cheeks, each hit stinging and bringing a blossom of heat.. My face was forced into the soft fabric of the couch as her hits and my jumping pushed me forward. My hands and feet wriggled madly but were powerless against the hold of the ropes.

"Tell the truth Sami!!" She said in a calm voice as she spanked me. "I'll give you one last chance." The impacts stopped but I could still feel her hands, one on each cheek, so I took the opportunity to spill my guts.

"Oww Cin... I play with... my clit... thinking about how you... uhmm... used my face..." I felt my face blossom with heat at my high pitched, shameful admission, and buried my face into the couch to hide the tears coming to my eyes. My voice was muffled and soft as I continued, "I want... to... suck your cock..."

Then she was pulling me back to a seated position by tugging on my hips, and my face was exposed. She pulled my chin gently, so I was looking up, and slowly wiped her thumb underneath my eyes, wiping away some of the tears that had begun to run down my face.

"Awww Samiii... Thank you for your honesty! I'm sorry, but you make this so difficult! It's okay, you'll get what you want. I just need you to be honest! And don't cry, silly! We don't want your makeup ruined! Yet..." At that she smiled devilishly and walked out of my eyesight, again sat on my knees, my ass now smarting.

When she came back into sight, she set down a mirror to my right, perpendicular to the couch, at an angle I could see when I turned my head. When she pushed me forward so my head rested on the edge of the couch, I could see my sore ass peeking out beneath my skirt, pink and red against the milky white skin of my thighs.

"See how hot your ass is? You look like a porn star. Let's get you sucking dick like one."

She grabbed the cock, but by the shaft, and brought the hooked, flesh-colored, tapered base to my mouth. I hesitated as she pushed it against my closed lips, but when her eyes flared, I quickly opened. She was not as rough this time, sliding the base slowly in and out of my mouth while she stared at—into—me. At first alarmed by the insertion into my mouth, I began to calm down as I realised she wasn't trying to hurt me. After a few moments I closed my eyes and focused on the feelings of her hand on my face and how she smoothly moved the base around my mouth.

"Come on, suck on it, Sami." I began to, timidly at first, then sealing my lips as best I could and really pulling at it. As my enthusiasm increased, I began to make slight slurping noises, and her chuckle opened my eyes. She was smiling proudly as she caught me in her gaze again. "Good bitch, get it nice and wet for me."

After a minute or two more of gentle sucking, she pulled the base from my mouth, and I was embarrassed to find myself leaning after it, a strand of saliva stretching from it to my lips. Cindy laughed and broke the strand with her hand,

"That's how you KNOW you're slut. Like your snack? Get ready for the other end." I gulped again as she stood bow-legged between me and the couch, slowly sliding the base inside her, grunting slightly as I watched her pushing, slowly but firmly, between her tight lips. She gasped as it finally slid in, the last centimeters sinking in without her help as her tight pussy pulled the dildo greedily.

Now Cindy was again towering over me, her beauty and nakedness making me feel insignificant. But what intimidated me even more was the cock that protruded lewdly towards my face. It was an inch or so away, and I was captivated by its threatening presence. I had forgotten how realistic it looked, how the skin wrinkled and folded like cocks I'd seen in porn, the tell-tale veins that ran across its length. The only slightly above-average length was alleviated by how girthy it was, thick from base to tip. And the head. I had also forgotten how... perfect... it was. A picturesque version of a circumcised penis; exactly bell-shaped, rounded and swollen looking. I was entranced as it bobbed and swayed in front of me face with Cindy's every slight movement. My penis twitched under my skirt and panties, reminding me how fucked-up of a situation I had gotten myself into. I glanced to the mirror, and my reflection, a hot girl on her knees, limbs tied and a cock in her face, brought a weird feeling of anxiety and something else to my gut. I quickly looked away from the mirror to Cindy, who watched me from above with a smug smile on her face. Then she sat down on the edge of the couch, legs spread wide and reclining so her cock was far forward and standing straight up in the air.