College Chronicles Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Close the door and get over here silly! I won't bite!" I sheepishly shut the door and stepped towards her, struggling to meet her eyes. The last time I had seen Cindy she had fucked my face mercilessly; I could still feel her weight settling on me as her cock was lodged in my throat, still remember my panicked gasps for breath and legs kicking helplessly. Could I trust her not to "bite?" Her fiery eyes ensnared mine, and I realized I didn't have a choice.

She extended her arms to embrace me, and I nearly swooned into her. The touch of her soft, supple skin, and her sweet scent intoxicated me, and I closed my eyes to focus on the sensations I was feeling. She tipped me slightly and kissed me deeply, my mouth yielding eagerly to her plump lips and lithe, assertive tongue. It must have been only a few seconds, but it felt like we stood there for an eternity, my discomfort and concerns melting away in her hold. When she righted me and playfully smacked my ass, all I could focus on was the heat in my cheeks and her beautiful face shining down at me, all my worries banished and my faith in Cindy absolute. I floated more than walked as Cindy took my hand and dragged me over to sit next to her on the loveseat, where she reached under the table and withdrew a small, ornate carved box.

"Have you smoked weed before?" I was still stunned by her greeting, so it took me a few seconds to comprehend her words, and then a few more to formulate a response.

"Uhh... Yeah... once... with... Jaxx..." I could have sworn I felt a shadow pass behind me when I said his name.

Cindy had opened up the box to reveal a baggie of a green substance, which I assumed was weed, long with a small black cylinder and a longer object wrapped in a paper bag. Swa deposited some of the weed into the cylinder and began twisting it.

"Of course he did..." Cindy chuckled to herself as she removed and deposited some of the ground-up marijuana into a small glass pipe shaped like a lizard sitting on a stick, which she had drawn from the paper bag. "I bet he made you hit a nasty blunt, right? Didn't tell you what to do?" I nodded at her summary, and she smiled ruefully back. "Asshole took that cherry already..." She mumbled this last bit, and it took me a bit to figure out what she had said, by which time she was turning to me, her smile dazzling.

"Well don't worry, you know I'll take care of you Sami. Now watch what I do... actually, get ready to kiss me." I was confused by her words for a moment as she lifted a lighter to the pipe and drew steadily and deeply. She moved her lighter and mouth away, then took another sharp breath in, catching a small cloud of smoke as it slowly rolled out from the still lit pipe. Her lighter hand beckoned me again, and when I leaned forward, she pulled me in for a kiss, her hand grabbing at the back of my head. As our lips met, she exhaled directly into my mouth, and the acrid smoke filled my mouth, pushed down by her probing tongue. When she pulled away, she smiled at me sweetly, "Deep breath, and hold it!"

I did as she said, struggling against the cough rising in my throat, but willing it down to not embarrass myself in front of her. I made it a few seconds before I sputtered then fully coughed, blowing a thin cloud of smoke between us. She laughed again, but unlike Jaxx she wasn't mocking me.

"Everyone coughs at first. I'm actually jealous, you're gonna get so high!" She lifted the bowl to her mouth and lit it, once more breathing in long and deep. She held it for a moment before she leaned forward. This time I knew what to do, and eagerly leaned forward to kiss her supple lips again as she blew a cloud of smoke into me.

This time I was better at holding it, and only coughed a little after I had held and exhaled most of it. Then she showed me how to operate the pipe, demonstrating how to hold it in one hand and use a finger to cover a little hole in the top. She told me to uncover the hole when I was done, and held the lighter to the bowl as I inhaled for what felt like forever, trying to impress her. Eventually I lifted my finger, and she let go of the lighter, but as soon as I moved the pipe from my mouth and tried to inhale I realised I had bitten off more than I could chew, and began coughing and hacking loudly.

By the time I had regained control of myself, I was feeling quite hazy, and wasn't sure if it was the smoke in the room or the effect of the drugs. I could feel my attention wandering, and had no idea how long we had spent smoking. Cindy was reclined beside me, watching me stare the floor sorting through my thoughts. She still had the pipe in her hands, and was taking occasional small hits. I was impressed by her resilience to the potent drug.

"Now, we need to talk." She broke me from my reverie as my heart stopped for a moment. Even inexperienced in relationships, I knew 'we need to talk' was never good. My face must have betrayed my emotions, because she immediately laughed,

"Oh, nooo Sami, not THAT kind of talk! I just want to... set a few ground rules." She put one hand on my thigh, slightly rubbing up and down casually. The contact felt good, and my little penis jumped in the tight panties. She reached over the edge of the couch and brought a pill bottle into view, unscrewing the top and offering me one; a small half-red, half-pink circle, with a letter 3 printed on one side. Closing the bottle, she pressed it into my hand and looked me dead in the eyes, staring into my soul.

"I need you to take one of these a day, every morning. Take that one now." Her voice didn't leave room for discussion, and in my spacey state I simply complied, swallowing the pill immediately and easily. She smiled and kissed me, and I was lost for a second. Kissing felt EVEN BETTER, and after she pulled away, I kept my eyes closed for a moment, savoring her lips.

"Haha! You're so cute Sami. Tell me when you start to run out, and I'll get you more. How much do you work out?"

I blinked for a few seconds, unable to follow the change in topic, then stammered out a reply, "I... Uhh... Well... Not... Not since... Uhhhh... Last year?" I had not worked out since I had stopped doing high school sports, and had been feeling guilty about it. My usual awkwardness was only exaggerated by my state, and Cindy was obviously amused by how effected I was.

"Wow! You lazy little bitch..." Her light tone told me she was joking, but her words cut all the same. "That's going to have to change. But we'll talk about that tomorrow. Alright, stand up and strip."

I was surprised by her sudden command, but her attitude brooked no resistance. So, I stood up and slowly slipped my shirt off, struggling to meet her ravenous eyes as she sat and watched. When I timidly began unbuttoning my jeans, she spun a circle in the air with her finger; no words, just a sly smile. I knew what she wanted, and I rotated until my ass was facing her and began to tug my jeans down, eager for my humiliation to be over.

"Ah, ah, ah! Slow down Sami! I want to enjoy the view. And stand like I showed you!"

I could feel heat building in my face as I arched my back and pushed my chest forward and my ass out, then slowly began to inch my jeans down my waist. My penis twitched. Cindy hooted and wolf whistled behind me, and my face burned as I dropped the jeans to my ankles, presenting my pink-thonged butt for her amusement. Free of my jeans, I was glad to be facing away from her, because I could feel my little hard-on pressing into my panties.

"Get over here you hot slut!" she barked out, and I peered over my shoulder to find her reclined casually in the middle of the couch with arms lying on the back to each side. Her smile was hungry but patient, like a cat playing with prey it knew had no chance of escape.

Trying to avoid showing her my beet red face and pathetic erection, I shuffled backwards, jeans still around my ankles, ass still sticking out. Cindy laughed loudly at my awkward movement,

"Oh my god, what are you doing! You're too baked. Get the fuck over here!"

I gave up my attempt to retain what little pride I had left and turned around, stepping before her. I paused awkwardly before her, not knowing what she wanted from me, but she knew. She laughed again and reached out to grab my little penis through the panties with two fingers, pinching softly. I winced at her touch, at her mocking laughter, at how good she was at (literally) pressing my buttons.

"I can't get over how cute your little clit is! Now get down here!"

She leaned forward towards me, and anticipating the soft caress of her plump limps on mine, I lowered myself eagerly. I felt her hand come up, slide up across my neck to the back of my head. And just as I closed my eyes and puckered my lips, her hand clenched on my hair and yanked me downwards. It knocked me off balance and I fell into the couch. Then Cindy grabbed my hips and lifted me, sliding me until I was bent over her lap, like a naughty child. She pushed my head down against one armrest, while my feet scrabbled in distress over the other. Her strength continued to surprise me, and I felt wholly helpless, naked and yielding to her touch. My penis throbbed in the pink panties, trapped against the soft promise of her thighs.

Then I felt Cindy's hands grasp my ass; squeeze, push and pull. She stretched at one side of the panties, letting them flick against my hip, then tugged them upwards, riding them up my ass and pulling my penis and small testicles with them.

"Ohhh, such a nice butt..." Cindy murmured, continuing to play with my ass, squeezing and spreading, and occasionally spanking me lightly. "You're gonna make the boys very happy someday..."

I was too focused on her gratuitous groping to process her words. I whimpered and squirmed as she massaged my ass intimately, jumping at the surprise more than the pain each time she spanked me. As she went on, her grasp became rougher, and the spanks became harder, bringing yelps from my lips and shudders as the stinging impacts drove me, and my penis, to push forward into her lap. Then suddenly her fondling stopped, while the hand on my head pulled me up to arch backwards, painfully craning me so I could just see Cindy.

"Now Sami," Cindy spoke in a mock lecturing tone. "You need to learn some rules if you're going to be my boyfriend. The first one... NEVER say 'no' to me." She ended calmly, but in a flash I felt her hand rear up into the air then come down to slap my ass cheeks, left then right.

*Spank spank* "Mmh Cin—"

*Spank spank* "Unnph!"

*Spank spank* "Aaaghh!!"

Each impact was harder than the last, and the cries I produced were stifled as she pushed my head down hard into the armrest with unrelenting force. I wriggled under her attack, my feet kicking in the air, unable to protect myself.

"Oh Sami your butt looks so good all pink like that!" I could feel the heat where she had slapped me, and my face flushed to match my blushing cheeks. "That was for not sending me a picture when I told you to. And this... is for being... so rude!"

As she spoke her hand set to work again, punishing my exposed cheeks rhythmically as her other hand pushed my face down hard into the armrest. I squealed with each blow, unable to control the high-pitched feminine yelps of distress that the pain was drawing from my lips.

*Spank spank* "Owwghh Cin—"

*Spank spank* "Ah!—dee—"

*Spank spank* "Mmphhh!"

*Spank spank* "Aahhh!"

*Spank spank* "Owww!"

*Spank spank* "Staahhh!!"

Her abuse had drawn tears to my eyes, and when she relented, I had to choke back a sob from the stinging sensation spreading across both my ass cheeks. Her grip on my hair eased, and I turned to look at her, hoping to get some relief from her punishment but expecting only more cruelty and humiliation. So, I was surprised when her eyes were kind and understanding instead of fiery and lustful.

"Sami I'm not doing this because I want to... Believe me, it hurts you more than it hurts me!" Somehow, I had trouble believing that. "From now on, you need to use the magic words if you want anything."

I waited tensely after she stopped, expecting her continued explanation. But she just stopped, staring at me expectantly. Eventually, awkwardly, still bent over her knees with my cheeks on fire, I stammered out,

"I—I d—dont know... m—magic words..."

This obviously wasn't the answer she wanted, as she pushed my head back down against the armrest and laid into my buttocks again. Her slaps were harder and harder and harder, seeming more sharp and painful as the beating multiplied on my butt. She spoke while she hit me, and I focused on her words to distract from the pain of my ass, and my rock-hard, little penis.

"Of course *spank* you do, *spank spank* you dumb little slut! *spank* You say *spank spank* PLEASE *spank spank* and THANK YOU! *spank spank* Now show me *spank* you can be *spank spank* polite!!"

Her assault was implacable, harder with each swing, and the strikes stung and burned on my already sore cheeks. The force of each drove me forward into her lap, rubbing my little penis against her while my face pushed into the armrest and my feet fruitlessly wiggled for escape. I couldn't focus on the pleasure of my penis, though, because I was to overcome by the pain from the drumming my ass was taking. She was ruthless, delivering stinging strike upon stinging strike to what seemed like the exact same places each time. I swear I could feel the blood rising in my cheeks, burning and hot, urging me to protect my exposed buttocks. But my feet could only kick wildly, while my arms weakly flailed against her hand pushing me down, unable to break her grip. Each strike drove cries from my lips, and though I tried to resist, I heard a high-pitched voice—my voice— cringing and whining for relief,

"Aamph! Mpphh Cin—ah!! P-please—ooOH! Please!! Oww!! Th-thank y-aAHH! P-mphh- please! No-OWW!! Please! Ahh! Thank yOW!! Please!! Thank you!! Please!! Thank you!!"

I was fully crying by the end of my begging, tears running down my hot face from her determined beating and embarrassment at my own behaviour; repeated cries of "please" and "thank you" leaking out between my sobs. My penis had been rubbing against her as the slaps and my squirming and driven me to cower into her lap, and while I had been distracted from my erection by the pain of my butt, I suddenly realised the friction from my panties and her legs was too much combined with my humiliation. I was going to cum. Then one of Cindy's fingers brushed up against the thin material barely covering my asshole, and I shuddered and gave in.

"Thannn—unghhhh ohhhhmygoddd ummgphhhh."

I squirmed and moaned, almost biting the armrest as I bucked and humped against Cindy's lap and uncontrollable waves of pleasure rolled through my body. My panties were soaked in my cum, but I didn't care, revelling in the aftershocks of the orgasm that made my head light and my vision cloudy. I was truly dazed and confused. Then I realised Cindy's assault had ceased, and her smooth voice broke my stupor.

"Oh. My. GOD. Sami! You little whore! Did you just cum on me?! From being spanked?? I didn't realise you liked it THAT much..."

I blushed as she pushed me to one side, dumping me unceremoniously onto the couch as she stood looking down at me and the stain I had made on her sweatpants. Then her hand was on my chin yanking my face up towards hers, and I struggled to meet her eyes. A pair of sharp slaps warned me against my shyness, and her burning emerald stare caught and held my weak doe-eyes.

"Hmm, cumming so soon is a bit selfish, Sami. And not very polite." She slapped me again, my face stinging to match my sore butt cheeks. "Why don't you make it up me? Tell me what you want to do. Be polite."

I only picked up on what she wanted because she made it so obvious. "Please Cindy... Please let me make it up to you. Thank you for... Making me cum... Please... Let me make it up to you... Please... Thank you..."

She smiled in victory at my pathetic cringing, and yanked me off the couch by my chin, sending me sprawling on the floor. When I righted myself, Cindy had pulled her clothes off, and was standing before me in her magnificent splendor. Her long red hair fell luxuriously onto her shoulders, framing her gleaming eyes. She stood with confidence as always, her pert medium breasts pulsing slightly with her breath. From my position on the floor I could see the hints of a flush on her mound and a slight reflection of light in a strand of wetness between her legs. She had taken pleasure from abusing my delicate ass, and this realisation made me feel strangely warm inside—almost proud.

I was kneeled on the floor in front of her, sitting up on my knees to keep my raw ass from touching anything. My knees were uncomfortable against the rough carpet, and as I shifted to try to find a better position, Cindy tutted and tossed a small throw pillow in my face.

"You're gonna have to get used to remembering a pillow, slut."

And with that she reclined on the couch, languidly bringing both of her long, naked legs up in front of her, then gracefully splitting them apart at the apex of their rise to reveal her perfect pussy, flushed with anticipation, and her petite, puckered asshole peeking out from beneath. I was breathless at her beauty and flexibility, and she brought each leg to the side, laying them on the armrests to each side, making her gorgeous pussy wide open and directly in my face.

"What are you waiting for? Worship my fucking cunt, Pussy!"

I jumped at her command, leaning forward and pressing my face eagerly into her wet lips, licking and sucking sloppily. I had no experience with vaginas other than Cindy fucking my face, so I hoped I could make up for it with sheer eagerness and effort. After about a minute, I heard Cindy chuckling from above me.

"Oh Sami, you're so cute. But you suck at this. Look at me."

I looked up, scared to meet her eyes and see her disappointment and whatever punishment waited. But to my surprise, her eyes didn't show anger, but a slight hint of a good-humoured sparkle to match her small smile.

"Here's my clit—see the button? Lick it! Good! Now lick it in a circle—ohhh yeah. Alright take your hand... And rub it... Just like that. Mmmhh perfect, now lick my pussy while you play with my clit."

Her instructions were clear and specific, and she showed me what she meant, guiding my hands around her anatomy. As she groaned and moaned from my manipulations, I felt my face blush again, now with pride instead of embarrassment. I was making Cindy feel good! So, I set to continuing to please her with fervor, diving back into her pussy with my eager tongue lapping and probing and my fingers lightly circling her clit. I felt her lean back above me and heard her slight groans as she enjoyed my efforts.

At that moment, all of my fears and concerns and worries melted away. I wasn't her victim anymore, wasn't just a scared, shy, stumbling, awkward loser. I wasn't pathetic, cringing or whining or embarrassing myself. I was doing well, making Cindy feel as good as she made me feel, and I was totally focused on pleasing her as much as I could. I wanted to make her cum; maybe even squirt again, as I remembered her bursting and showering me with her fluids in that dirty bar bathroom. I was barely Cindy's boyfriend, but at least I could do this, could worship her perfect body and bring her to climax with my eager mouth.

So I licked, and fingered, and spit, and slurped, and buried myself between her legs, losing track of time, forgetting about my aching ass, my knees pressed into the small pillow, and my once again hard penis between my legs. I ignored how awkwardly I had to contort my fingers to bend inside her, how my tongue and jaw started cramping up as I worked and worked, how my spit and her juices began to drip down my chin and neck. And when she started to gasp and grunt, tightening her thighs around my ears and grasping the back of my head to pull it into her, I ignored my instincts to panic and resist, and instead continued to lick and play, focusing on teasing out the orgasm I could feel building in her corded muscles.