College Chronicles Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you play with it a little?" The cock looked bigger from this new angle, and I was mesmerized, so it took me a few seconds to register Cindy's suggestion.

"Uhm... Play? With it? Cin... my hands..." I stammered out my questions, trying my best to sound submissive and girly to avoid any more punishment.

"Well, this is a good first lesson then! Sami, you can't SUCK with your hands! Only use your hands for a blowjob if the guy asks you." Her eyes flashed with mirth, "or if you really want to play with his balls, you little bitch. But I'll show you that later. Play with it! Lick it, suck the tip, rub your face against it if you want to! Get comfortable with it, you two will be close friends." She chuckled at her own joke, which I didn't find very funny. I didn't like her implications about guys asking me to suck dick or sucking her dick again. But what could I do, tied and kneeling at her mercy?

Left no other options, I leaned forward on my knees until my head was directly in Cindy's crotch. Starting with her wet, swollen labia, I licked her pussy where the base of the cock protruded from inside her, dragging my tongue up its length to the tip. As I reached it I licked it tentatively, and then froze as I felt Cindy's hand threading through my hair. Every muscle in my body tensed as I waited for Cindy to thrust me down onto the cock, but instead she gently tugged my hair. I lifted my head to find her looking at me and already speaking.

"Tip number 2: whenever you're on the head, make eye contact. It's so hot to have a little piece look up at you while they lick the fat, meaty lollipop."

I blushed at her simile and considered her words. I HAD loved seeing porn stars look directly into the camera while sucking dick. I repeated my earlier movement, diving into her crotch, licking her lips, and then following the rod up to its tip. This time at the tip I paused and stared at Cindy, trying to make my eyes as wide as possible. Her verdant eyes flickered with emotions, and I was locked onto her. I licked the tip a few times, then twirled my tongue around it—this felt a bit silly, as I couldn't watch my tongue's motion with my eyes on Cindy's and didn't know if what I was doing looked good. It made me flush red, and then Cindy smiled, which made me blush more. But unlike usually, I didn't break eye contact. I stared deep into her eyes, reading her amusement, her satisfaction, and perhaps a little pride.

Then I returned once more into her pussy, and I could hear her sigh and lean back onto the couch. I licked and kissed with fervor, tasting the sweet juices that leaked from around the dildo. After a minute or two of my enthusiastic worship, I felt her shift and she spoke,

"Sami you sneaky little Pussy, that's not what you're supposed to be doing!"

I whimpered at her cruel stress on a pet name I was coming to hate. Her hand was in my hair again, gentle but firm. She collected a handful slowly and surely, then pulled my face up to look at her past the thick cock. I noticed strands of my spit sliding down it, and a shiver started in my penis and spread through my body.

"Suck this cock you dumb little bitch!" I blinked confusedly for a second at her as I tried to think of some other option, something I could say or do that wouldn't make my predicament worse.

"B-but... I... Uhhh... Wha-oww!"

Cindy saw my painted mouth hanging open and made my decision for me. She used my hair to pull my head towards her cock. I resisted at first, but her hold on my hair began to hurt, and I knew it wasn't worth fighting her implacable hold. So instead, I sat forward on my knees and stretched my mouth wide to put my lips around the head of her cock. As soon as I did, the pull on my hair relented, and I was left relatively free to begin to suck. I was scared to remove my mouth from it, and scared to remove my eyes from her, as she watched me like a hawk for any disobedience. This left me stuck on the end of the cock, unwilling to go any farther down, and fearful of what would happen if I tried to pull away. So, I suckled and licked at the bulbous tip, which was soft and rubbery. I was again, a little disappointed by the lack of warmth, and the sense of engorgement I had gotten from Jaxx's massive cock when I had sucked his balls. Then I remembered that because Cindy's cock wasn't real, I couldn't pleasure her just by licking. Instead, I vacuumed my lips around the edges and tried to pull on the cock with my mouth and the suction I created. Suddenly her hand was pulling on my hair again, and I let my head follow her commands.

"Sami, you're such a sweetie, but stop doing that." Cindy sighed as she spoke, and her tone was condescending and frustrated, like a teacher lecturing a naughty child.

"Uhmm... stop... doing what?" I winced after my question, hoping it wouldn't anger her. Instead, she lightly caressed my cheek with her other hand as she answered.

"Stop trying to get me off!! I already told you, this night is about YOU!" her hand grabbed the base of her cock, which she started pushing forward towards my face. Simultaneously she pulled my face forward towards the cock and pulled my head side to side. The result was her fat head bumping into my lips as they rubbed back and forth. She continued speaking as she played with me like a toy.

"For the rest of tonight, this isn't a dildo, it's a real cock. I don't want you to focus on my pussy, I want you focused on this. Lick it, tickle it, suck it, and IGNORE my pussy, Pussy. Get it?"

The hand holding my hair nodded my head in an affirmative, and when she felt me nodding along, she smiled broadly; the vulpine grin, beautiful and dangerous.

"Good, bitch. I'm gonna go a little deeper. Don't freak out. Remember your tongue—try to lick while you're sucking."

Then her hand pulled my head up to right above the rigid weapon. There was no use fighting—she was going to get what she wanted. I just decided to take advantage while what she wanted was to be 'nice' to me. I opened my mouth wide as it could go, and looked up at Cindy with what I hoped was a submissive look, channelling my mixed emotions for her into my eyes. Her shimmering green eyes surged with light, and for once I met them and held her gaze, my fears overwhelmed by my desire to please her and my horniness from the situation she had me in.

"Stick out your tongue, you little slut." The command had steel in it, and I followed immediately, blushing a bit as I stuck my tongue out of my still wide, open mouth. She laughed aloud, "Keep that face, and look at the mirror."

.

I reluctantly turned my head, knowing what I would see. Sami, the little slut, was leaning forward on her knees. Exposed skin peeked out, and some of the makeup on her face was a little missed now, a sign of her naughty behavior. Her mouth was opened in an 'o' and tongue sticking out in a stupid expression of pure lust, and I could tell from her eyes... My eyes... How much I enjoyed being like this, prettified and held over a hard cock. Seeing this reflection, my sexy mouth mere inches from the thick tool, crumbled my final reservations. I leaned forward, pulling Cindy's hand with me as I began to service her cock.

As I moved in, Cindy chuckled, "Oooooh such a good greedy little whore for me! God you're such a sexy bitch Sami." I blushed red at her compliments but kept my focus on her dick. It wasn't hard to because I noticed something change. Beneath the haze of alcohol and weed, I felt my body and mind begin to adjust to the scenario. I could feel my little penis, straining at my panties, and the sensation of the fine fabrics in the girly clothes I was wearing tight across my soft skin. I could feel the suction of my lips around the dick in my mouth, the rubbery, squishy flesh of the cock, and Cindy's firm grasp on a handful of my hair, slight pressure moving my face down the cock.

She didn't need to apply pressure, because with the change in my feelings, I gave in totally. I dove onto her cock, trying my best to follow her instructions. I moved up and down on it, my lips held tight to the sides. I would lick at it, run my tongue along the bottom, flutter it at the sides. When she would pull my head up to the tip I would freeze there for moments, making eye contact with her emerald bonfires then pushing my face back down to repeat the process.

"Make noise while you suck—it's all about presentation. Say 'ahhh' or 'mmmm' while it's in your mouth, or just hum." Cindy's instructions were measured, matter of fact, and I followed naturally, beginning to hum out around the rod in my mouth. This immediately turned my somewhat composed sucking into much more obscene slurping and worshipping.

"Mmaahh... Mmmmugh... Mmmlughh..." The obscene sounds of my humming cock-worship stirred me even more, and I could feel my penis twitching as it felt like my entire body flushed. Spit had started trailing down from the edges of my mouth, and whenever I pulled away from her cock strands of spit connected it to my breathy sighs and gasps. Cindy let me continue on my own for a while, giving her a sloppy, loud blowjob, and I reached a rhythm. I was bobbing up and down on her cock continuously, my mouth vacuum sealed. I did my best to keep my tongue always moving—sometimes lapping and licking, others twirling and twisting. I even put it out of my mouth while I sucked, mimicking behavior I had seen from girls in porn. Every once in a while, I was rewarded with a pat on the cheek, or a low moan from Cindy that made my stomach flutter.

Eventually, Cindy roughly lifted my head off the spike in her lap. I was in a daze, totally focused on working her cock, and so I was surprised when she pulled me off, my mouth still in an 'o' shape and nearly going cross-eyed, fixated on the dildo I was coming to get to know very intimately. She laughed lewdly at my expression of dumb lust,

"Now THAT'S the face of a cocksucker! Good job Sami!" My whole body was on fire with sexual anticipation, but if I could flush any more I did then, embarrassed at my own behaviour, but also impatient for her to let me continue. Sucking her cock had made the world disappear—it was just me and a big hard-on I was desperate to please. Things made more sense on my knees, with something stuffed in my mouth. I whimpered up at her as I struggled to control myself, keep myself from diving back to the cock against her instructions.

"Ohhh, do you want it bad? Fucking little slut. Okay you'll get it. I'm gonna go deeper now. Just stay calm, try to relax your throat. Focus on breathing through your nose."

I swallowed hard as her words cut through the fog in my head. Going deeper? That was what I dreaded earlier. But now, all I wanted was to be back on the cock, no matter how deep. So, I opened up wide again and tried to breath calmly through my nose as she began to push my head down, farther and farther, slowly impaled my face on her cock.

After only a few seconds, I was regretting my willingness. She pushed me down past where I had been, and I could feel her cock hit the back of my throat. She held me here for a moment, stuck down her dick, and I gagged a bit and pulled back, knowing I was helpless to save myself with my hands tied and hair in her grip. Yet to my surprise her hand pulled my head up, and I was again staring into her green eyes, the head of her cock resting on my tongue as I blinked to clear the tears that were forming in my eyes. She made a mock pouting face at me and wiped under my eyes with one thumb.

"Don't worry Sami, I'm not gonna hurt you. You okay?" I was shocked—since when did she care if I was okay? I stammered my response, panting and whining,

"Ughh... I-I... I'm okay Cin..." I don't know what was happening to me, but I was SO horny, and even though it had been unpleasant gagging, knowing that she was going easy on me made it much better—and much hotter at the same time. I found myself WANTING to be back on her erect dick. "Puh-please... Please make me suck your cock Cindy?"

She laughed again—I could tell she was really enjoying dominating me from the ever-present glimmer in her eyes and the smirk to rival Jaxx's that now spread across her face. She didn't say a word in response, just nodded, and I opened again and began to lower myself into her, not needing the instruction of the hand still grasping my hair.

This time I took the initiative, trying to force myself down her cock. It slid into my mouth smoothly, thick and weighty, and even though I knew it was only slightly longer than average it felt like a massive undertaking as I stared down its length. When it reached the back of my throat, I panicked for a second, gagging and coughing, but managed to stop myself from pulling back in fear, focusing on breathing through my nose and the slight pressure of her hand on my head. I held myself down for as long as I could, testing my will to its limits. Then I reached them and reared back off her spear, gasping and sputtering violently.

When I regained control of my breath and vision, Cindy was looking down at me with a kind smile playing across her lips. "Good job! Ready for it again?" I sniffled and attempted to mumble a response, but nothing coherent came out, blocked by my gasping for breath and the burning sensation from my recently delved throat.

"Bwuh... I—I... phweh... Cin... guhh"

She laughed loudly at my feeble attempt at a response. "Shhhh Sami, don't talk. Try again—I'm gonna help you a little this time, okay? Don't freak out. Trust me baby." Her eyes saw through me, and I did trust her, despite all the reasons not to. So, I barely whimpered when she gripped my hair a little more tightly and began pulling my head back towards her sword.

This time she slowly pushed me down the fat veiny mast, and I could only watch as inches disappeared under my nose. My control was totally removed, and the feeling of helplessly being lowered down her shaft made my penis twitch. I could feel my panties were wet with pre-cum, and I was ashamed to realise what a gay slut I was being for her. Then her cock hit my tonsils again, and despite her warnings I did panic. I gagged and sputtered, and tried to pull off, but Cindy's hand was still on the back of my head. She held me still, not letting me off, but not pushing me down more either.

"Gluck—MMMPHH!!"

"Relax, Sami. Remember what I said? Breathe in your nose, try to relax your throat. Everyone struggles at first, you can take this. I know you can." Her voice was calm and soothing, and I focused on it as I tried to breath slowly and ignore the thick tool she had stuffed in my face. "Just breathe babe. You can do it."

I struggled to remain calm, then her hand was pushing me again, forcing me forward and deep into her crotch. I could feel the big bell head spreading my jaw, catching at the back of my throat. I cried out helplessly around it, but all that came was a guttural groan,

"Glluughmph!!"

"Don't worry... Just a... bit... more!" she grunted down at me, clearly enjoying asserting her will on me. Then her head breached my throat, a burning sensation in my neck that made me squirm and groan on the pipe lodged inside me. It was uncomfortable to say the least, and I could feel my body gagging around the cock, trying to dislodge it from my airway. I realised I hadn't been breathing, and was too panicked to control myself, but just as I was beginning to feel the fading of asphyxiation, Cindy pulled my head up from the cock.

I gasped and choked and coughed, projecting even more saliva that I could feel dripping down my chin, my neck, onto the top Cindy had given me and even on my stomach and legs. I was too busy catching my breath to worry about the state I was in, but Cindy wasn't. She held my head still, a few inches above her cruel toy, and spat words at me,

"Look at yourself, cocksucker." As she spoke she turned my head with her fistful of hair, forcing my head to bend and look at my reflection. I was horrified. Sami's makeup, before so perfect, was now a disaster. There were trails of mascara running down her face on either side, their path muddied by the saliva coating her face. There was bubbles and trails of spit hanging from her little chin, and above it her makeup was smeared and spread. She looked like an absolute sex-doll, like a pornstar at the end of a scene. Her cheeks were flushed, prominent against her pale white skin, and her mouth wide open, breathing hard, a welcoming hole. I noticed that there were stains on her shirt and dress where her sloppy mess had dripped down. Her formerly cute blonde bob was tragically windswept, dishevelled to match the rest of her. I had to remind myself; I am Sami—it was me in the reflection. My penis spasmed as I shivered at this brutal truth. I was Cindy's cocksucker, there was no argument. Then my head was jerked back towards the couch, swinging limply in Cindy's grasp. We were suddenly face to face, her green eyes dominating my field of vision. She nearly hissed at me, her words cutting through the haze in my mind from drugs and alcohol and asphyxiation,

"You look so sexy, all fucked up like this. You're my filthy little bitch." She reached one hand down and grabbed my small package under the skirt. Feeling my pathetic erection, she smirked at me. "And you fucking love this, don't you?!" When I didn't respond immediately, she shook an answer out of me, pulling me roughly by the hair.

"Ahh! Mmmhh... Y-yes..." I mumbled, looking away from her burning eyes.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you." Her voice rang in singsong; she heard, she just enjoyed humiliating me.

"Y-yes!" I almost shouted at her, embarrassed and frustrated and in discomfort.

"Don't get an attitude with me Sami! What do you say if you liked it? Remember to be polite!" She punctuated her warning with a few slaps across the face that caught me by surprise and set me to whimpering again. When I recovered, I knew what she wanted.

"Th-thank you Cindy. P-please... please... d-don't hit me... I-I'll... Suck your cock... please..." I trailed off, but Cindy was pleased with my 'politeness,' and didn't ask anymore—words that is. Instead, her grip tightened on my hair, and she pulled me forward onto her cock once more.

She started to push my head down her cock, but it was easier and less painful this time, as if my throat had been stretched to accommodate the girth once, and now was permanently changed by it. It slipped over my lips, down my drooling mouth, into the still slightly burning back of my throat, the bell head still catching slightly. Then, to my surprise, I felt Cindy's other hand on the back of my head. With this very secure grip, Cindy suddenly moved forward on the couch, hunching over me. At the same time, she used both hands to push my head down the cock, into her crotch. I felt the cock in my mouth surge even farther into my airway, and as much as I gagged and coughed and twisted and wriggled, I was stuck, impaled on this beautiful girl's pelvis.

Cindy had sat up in the couch as she hunched over my head, so now my chin was resting on the couch cushion, my face buried deep between her legs. I could feel her muscled thighs shifting and pressing against my cheeks. If I tried, I probably could have licked her pussy like this, with her whole cock in my mouth. But as it was, the humiliating powerlessness and the painful intrusion of the cock deep down my throat, I was in no condition to try anything beyond staying conscious. I was vaguely conscious of words, her voice soft and low, but I couldn't even comprehend over the panic of my position and my attempts to remember her advice and breathe through my nose. I remembered her telling me to relax my throat, but how could I possibly relax, being so thoroughly dominated?

As Cindy held me there, she began to grind on my, rubbing her crotch up against my face. I could tell she was now pleasuring herself using the cock, levering it with my head to flex and wiggle inside of her. I had, once again, ended up as a toy for her to ride. I could feel more saliva bubbling out of my moouth, tears running down my face as she kept me there, and as I ran out of breath I began to squirm and jump and kick, anything to get free of her hold.