College Chronicles Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, as I already knew, I was powerless against her. Instead, my jerking and wriggling only increased her pleasure. As my vision began to base, a black circle constricting around my awareness, her voice cut through my overwhelmed senses.

"Ahhhh, FUCK yeah you little deep throat whore. Wiggle on that dick Pussy. I bet this is the hardest you've ever been, Sami. You fucking love letting me stuff your poor hole. Don't you bitch. FUCKING. DON'T. YOU."

Her voice increased to nearly a shout, something that must have been audible in other rooms of the house. But I was in no condition to consider that at all. As she spoke she had leaned even farther over me, and pulled me forward simultaneously, forcing me farther down her cock. Her maneuvering had forced me forward on my knees so my ass was stuck out, and she flipped my skirt up over my butt and began spanking my ass cheeks from above, hard, in time with her venomous insults.

So there I was, helpless, in the middle of this dire circumstance. I could barely keep track, and my mind kept running through my various predicaments: my ass stuck in the air and being punished hard and repeatedly; hands and legs tied, gagging and choking on Cindy's cock, spit and tears running down my face and body; a torrent of verbal abuse I only half comprehended; and the nagging, lasting image of Sami in all her whorish, slutty glory, makeup running and mouth open begging for more.

Distracted by all these factors, I didn't notice that Cindy had slipped my panties to the side. I did notice, however, when one slim finger applied pressure to my tense asshole and slipped in, bringing a rising tension deep in my groin. When she wiggled her finger inside me it was the final straw, and I came harder than I ever did before, bellowing in pleasure and pain around the 'gag' she had embedded in my throat.

"Hnnnghlurghh!"

My body was out of my control as I felt my penis spasm and shoot into my panties. My legs and arms flopped around, and my butt jiggled and jumped as I expressed the release flowing through me. But my head was still held with an iron grip in Cindy's crotch, limiting my movements, and I began to think I might die like this, helpless victim to Cindy's lust.

Then suddenly, my airway was free and blinding light of the room was in my face, replacing the darkness of between Cindy's legs. I was sputtering and gasping for air, while still moaning and twitching from the last remnants of my mind-shattering orgasm. Cindy stood up and said something to me before walking away, but I couldn't process her words. I was too stuck on my current state, was hyper aware of my own body. My face was sticky and dripping, my clothes were soaked and sticking to me, my throat was raw and my knees, I noticed for the first time, were sore as anything from my prolonged kneeling. I let go of what little control I had left as I collapsed against the side of the couch, hands and feet still bound and too tired to even make myself comfortable. I laid on the floor, head on the edge of the cushions, taking deep breaths with my eyes closed, just trying to regain control of myself and make sense of what was happening.

I was hit with a wave of shame and regret. This was bad. I had just had a hand-free climax while being choked and abused by a big realistic cock.... For the second time. I had been humiliated and coerced and defiled and had gotten off on it. And I was still stuck here, vulnerable and bound on the floor like a used toy.

When I had slowed my desperate breaths, and my post-orgasm fugue had somewhat dissipated, I realised that Cindy had left me alone for too long for comfort. I opened my eyes to investigate, and found her standing over me. She was smiling down at me with a cocky smirk, and slowly stroking her cock from base to tip.

"Oh my god Sami, you're such a filthy slut. I can't believe you came from getting face-fucked! I didn't expect you to be such a little whore." Her smile widened, and she bared her perfect teeth at me as I cowered against the couch, trying to shrink myself down to nothing to avoid her withering insults. But, there was nowhere for me to go. "You weren't supposed to cum... it feels like two rewards now..." She stood tall, tapping a finger against her mouth in thought. I had no idea what she was talking about. "But I guess you have been an extra good girl for me..." Her eyes gleamed impishly and she kneeled before me, bringing her face down to my level. "Do you want another reward, Sami?"

Between my inherent awkwardness, my confused, foggy state, and the exhaustion from her use of me, I had no idea how to respond. I was barely even sitting, more laying in an upright position. I certainly wasn't prepared for any more of her 'rewards'. Then someone spoke,

"P-Please... Please Cindy... Thank you... Please..."

Sami's high-pitched and demure voice rung out, sounding desperate and pathetic. In my absence of choice, Sami had taken control, and all she wanted to do was make Cindy happy. It didn't even feel like my voice, my choice. Of course, Cindy couldn't know that. At Sami's begging, her smile had widened evilly and she stood back up. Now I noticed that there was a thin clear pipe, leading from one of her hands to her crotch. In her hand was the syringe from earlier, attached to the pipe. Looking down at me, she explained,

"If you're gonna suck cock, you've gotta be ready for what happens after... Lucky for you, I'm gonna give you practice!" She continued to stroke the cock between her legs, shuffling a little closer to me, bringing its head dangerously near to mine. "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

I was instantly on the verge of tears. I couldn't take any more face fucking. She must have seen my fears in my expression, though, because she quickly reassured me.

"Aw Sami, don't be such a bitch. You act like cumming on my dick is so bad! I'm not gonna fuck your mouth anymore, just open up."

I reluctantly opened my mouth, and winced as Cindy stepped closer, now essentially straddling me before the couch, my back pinned against it. Her cock was directly in my face, thick and veiny, and she swung it into one cheek, dragging it across my face before resting the tip in my open mouth. I winced in fear, but she pulled back and rested the head on my outstretched tongue. I had to concentrate on not going cross-eyed looking at it, hoping she wouldn't abuse me further.

"Watch this!" She beamed down at me, and I could see her hand move, compressing the syringe slightly. A single large tear of a white, creamy liquid seeped from the hole in her cock's head. I gasped and closed my lips, trying to avoid it, but she moved her hips slightly forward and pressed her cock to my lips. I had nowhere to move my head, and she began to rub her head back and forth against my closed mouth, smearing my lipstick more and getting... whatever it was... all over my face.

"Ah! Pfthhh. Ptoo. Cin... i-is... is that... cum?!" I was horrified, had she somehow gathered cum and saved it, to now spray it onto me?

"Nooo, silly! It's fake cum. It's actually really good for you, they make it full of nutrients and vitamins. And it's good for your skin! So, don't you worry about it. Just lie there... tongue out... and get ready to swallow!"

I looked up, defenseless on the floor, sandwiched between her and the heavy couch. I had a feeling that I was going to swallow the liquid no matter what happened tonight. Cindy's grin seemed a dare, almost hoping that I would fight her. I could only imagine her fucking my face like she had, AND shooting the fake cum inside of me. Nightmarish. So instead, I tilted my head up and opened my mouth wide, sticking my tongue out as far as it could go, and trying to make my eyes wide and scared as I stared at Cindy's beautiful, sharp face. My mouth was still wet with saliva from the oral fucking, and when I left my tongue out of my mouth a bit of spit pooled on the end, then slowly began to drip off, a strand hanging down to my skirt. Cindy laughed with disbelief,

"Oh my god! You filthy little slut! Close your eyes, I'm gonna make more of a mess out of you!"

I did as she said, and in seconds the first of the liquid hit. With a suddenness that made me jump, a river of thick, goopy cum hit my left eye and trailed down my face, splashing onto my eyelashes, some getting on a cheek, more in my mouth, and some down my front.

"Ahh—ghhaa!!" I shouted out in shock despite Cindy's forewarning, and she took advantage by shooting again, this time straight into my open mouth, some splashing against my lips but most finding her target deep in my open orifice. It was viscous and sweet, pooling in my upturned mouth quickly as she ejaculated more and more, until I felt a trickle out of one side of my mouth. I was relieved to feel it was lukewarm, not hot, and the taste... wasn't disgusting. It was a little too sweet, with just a hint of saltiness as well.

The rain of jizz stopped for a moment and I could feel it sticking to my face, globs slowly seeping down where there was a path. I had my mouth open, but was caught between disgust at what I had in my mouth and fear of Cindy, so instead of swallowing I just held her load in my mouth, a growing pool of the liquid that she added to gleefully.

"Dirty little whore! Swallow so I can give you more!" I opened my right eye, cautiously, to look up at her. Her auburn hair reflected the lights around us, and it nearly looked like Cindy had a halo of light as she beamed down at me. Her emerald eyes were burning with glee, and her smile was radiant and contagious—I couldn't help but feel proud of how happy she was with me. She continued to stroke the cock protruding from between her legs, only a few inches from my face, then shook it at me, spattering me with droplets of cum and making me wince. "Swallow, Sami!"

.

Entranced by her beauty and dominance, I did as she said, taking a big gulp and feeling the cum soothe my throat slightly as it slide down my gullet. I gasped and let out and "ahhh" after, like it was a refreshing drink, and Cindy noticed with mirth,

"Like your snack, huh? Get ready for more!" Her newest stream of jism hit me square in the middle of the forehead, and when I felt it dribbling down my face into my eyelashes I shut my right eye too, putting myself completely at her mercy. As she had painted nearly every inch of my face, she seemed to focus more on unloading the cock directly into my mouth, shooting stream after stream of the syrupy liquid into my throat. I struggled to keep up, swallowing and gasping greedily, body on autopilot, mind taking a break from decision making. Eventually she moved the head of the cock right to my mouth, and shot more straight into me, coating my throat with her cum. All I could do was relinquish control, sucking and swallowing on the thick cock with abandon. I found myself wishing it would kick and jump like Jaxx's did when he came. Then I caught myself, and pushed the strange thought deep down, re-focusing on swallowing and breathing.

When she finished cumming in and on me, Cindy grabbed my hair, wiping a thumb across my eyes to clear them of cum, then sticking it into my mouth and pushing it in and out, until I took her cue and swallowed again. The she turned me one last time to the mirror. I was in a state. My hair was violently askew, puffed up in fluffy tufts in every direction. My once pristine makeup was a wreck, mascara smeared under my eyes and rivulets from my tears trailed down my cheeks, lipstick smeared all across my mouth and chin. My face was caked in cum, and it had dripped down to my neck, onto my top and my skirt. I looked like a porn star at the end of a long day, exhausted, panting, flushed, and covered in fluids. Cindy's rough grip, and the erotic sight of myself, made my spent penis twitch.

When she was sure I had taken Sami's ruffled state in, she turned my head back to face her, and began rubbing her cock along me face. She plopped the head into my forehead, and began sliding it's thick length across my face towards my mouth. I realised she was swiping the remaining cum on my face towards my mouth, and opened to accept it, too overwhelmed to do anything else but comply. She rubbed her dick all over my face; from side to side using it's full length, dropping the head on my forehead and dragging it down, and lifting the head and plopping it onto different parts of my face repeatedly.

It felt like I was under another assault, less violent but more humiliating, as she made sure to dominate my face thoroughly with her cock while ensuring that I swallowed every last drop of cum. Every time she hit me with the heavy cock, I shivered at the sensations it sent though my body. She rubbed more and more cum into my mouth—I couldn't believe all of it had been on my face. At one point my mouth was full, cheeks stuffed stupidly, and Cindy leaned down to gently smack me on a cheek, not-so-subtly encouraging me to swallow.

Finally, she let go of my hair and pulled her cock from my face and walked away, leaving me a heap on the floor feeling as trashy and used as I looked. I was in a daze and had no idea what to do. I had been so thoroughly exposed and violated that I couldn't process coherent thoughts. I lay there, staring at my reflection in the mirror, trying to come to grips with what I'd just done. Deep throating a fake cock and begging for more. Sucking fake cum right from a fake dick... These were new lows, and I didn't know how... If... I could recover from them.

When Cindy returned, she was fully dressed, composed and looking nothing like the sex-crazed succubus who had so thoroughly destroyed my dignity. She kneeled down next to me, cooing softly about how pretty I was and how happy I had made her. I barely focused on her words, in a total, inebriated, exhausted daze, but her calm tone, kind smile and soft touch served their purpose. She wrapped me in a bath towel, warm and fluffy, and walked me to the bathroom, where she left me with a towel and a change of clothes.

After a long, hot shower, I felt revitalized and more sober, and emerged from her bathroom timidly, not knowing what to expect. But Cindy was lounging easily on the couch watching TV, and when she saw me she patted the seat next to her, inviting me over. I sat, rigid and uncomfortable at first, but as time passed without Cindy mentioning what she had done, I began to relax. Like always before, her capacity for fast rebounds between cruel sexual humiliation and casual conversation (and even kindness) set my head spinning and totally disarmed me. We sat together on the same couch that was the site of my ordeal, cuddling, until it was late. I felt asleep that night in Cindy's bed, after she decided it was too late for me to walk home. I slept better than I had in weeks, ironically feeling safe in Cindy's arms, undisturbed by any of Jaxx's late night activities.

From then on, my evenings with Cindy changed. I spent nearly all of our time in private dressed as Sami. Cindy supplied me with an ever-growing wardrobe of new girly, fashionable clothes, fueled by loans of her clothes and new purchases she made just for me. Within a couple weeks I had options at her room and in 001: dresses, skirts, blouses, chic outwear and of course flirty underwear. There were even a handful of lingerie sets, which Cindy loved to make me wear and then ridicule me mercilessly.

Full makeup became a nightly occurrence for my time as Sami. Cindy clearly enjoyed playing with me like a doll, putting me in the most outrageously oversexed looks and trying all of the free products she received out on me. Before long I was starring in her social media—artily framed pictures of my mouth and a cute top to highlight new lipstick, or pictures of expensive lingerie sets on my ass, with my arching back and smooth legs just out of focus. Though I complained and whined to Cindy each time she had a photoshoot, I secretly began to like the attention she gave me as she hovered, covering me in compliments and gently applying her arts to my face.

Sex changed too. My penis was no longer part of our rituals, excepting rare occasions. In fact, Cindy forbade me from touching it, promising severe punishment. I never tested her, but I continued to masturbate regularly when I was alone—or thought Jaxx wouldn't hear. Now, I almost exclusively serviced Cindy. Sometimes she would have me eat out her pussy, usually sitting on top of me, grinding away. A handful of nights, she had turned around and forced me between her ass cheeks, commanding me to lick her tiny puckered asshole. I hated those times, squirming and groaning at the filthy disrespect that she seemed to relish.

But what became our regular pastime was me on my knees, worshipping the long dildo-cock. Cindy would play with me, thwacking against my face and laughing at my distress, or forcing me to crawl to it, and beg for her to let me take it in my mouth. Then she would sit back and make me worship it slowly, patiently giving tips and commenting on my technique. She had me treat it like a real cock, showed me the sensitive places... told me what boys liked in her experience. She also trained me in deep throating, taking sick pleasure in beautifying then destroying me while she grinded to shuddering orgasms on my face. Before long I became more adjusted, if not comfortable, undergoing her oral beatings.

And Cindy didn't stop feeding me the fake cum. Each night after I had her sucked her dick until my jaw was sore, usually while I was in an exhausted heap on the floor in some compromised position, she would stand over me, her eyes smouldering imperiously down. Then she would release jet after jet of the sticky, goopy batter across my face and body. When she had covered me, she would paint my insides, filling my mouth till I drooled the thick liquid. She continued to force me to swallow as much of it as possible, sometimes ejaculating straight down my throat. She would always shovel the excess from my face and body into my mouth, pushing it in with her strong fingers and making me suck on them while I swallowed. These moments were extremely degrading, but at the same time erotic and even... romantic? They were so charged with energy that I could feel tingles as Cindy stared deep into my eyes and pushed her fingers in and out of my mouth, whispering the most intimate of compliments.

Within two weeks of this new routine, I had adjusted somewhat, and was settling into this new college life. I spent more and more time at Cindy's both because of her demands, and in order to avoid Jaxx. I became much more nervous around him since Cindy had begun dominating, and constantly feared that he would find out—or she would tell him—how I'd been dressing. Feeling insecure in my room, along with the stresses of Cindy's use and the lack of good sleep, made it quite difficult for me to keep up with my classes, but I was told by everyone that freshman was year was stressful, so I just assumed every student was struggling, to some extent. Plus, I had Natalie to help me keep up, and I spent most of the daytime following her around campus.

So, as I said, despite my... unique circumstances, I began to settle in, spending time with two beautiful girls, stressing about class work, and avoiding my bully of a roommate. I even found a rhythm, came to like my daily schedule. I WAS getting laid more than I had ever thought possible. So what if it wasn't strictly 'straight' sex; like Cindy kept telling me, "sexuality is fluid," and at least Cindy was a smoking hot woman. But I should have known that this was just the calm, and there was a storm on the horizon with the name of "Jaxx."