College Chronicles Ep. 08 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the food came, I had only taken a few bites when she dropped the bomb, and my evening was shattered.

"So... Jaxx told me all about what you've been doing with him." It was said matter-of-factly, with hardly any tone at all, and she punctuated the statement with a dainty mouthful of food, chewing slowly and staring me down. I awkwardly sputtered through my full mouth, before taking a second to swallow. My heart had exploded to a racing pace, and I could feel sweat trickling down the inside of my armpits. This was it. I had to defend myself. But what had he told her? Was she angry? Thoughts and questions flashed through my mind like fireworks in a small room.

"I... Uh... Cin, I... I'm... sorry?"

"You don't even know what you're sorry for, you dumb little bitch. Don't speak again unless I tell you to."

Even though she didn't speak with a hint of anger, the words made me shrink in my seat, feeling small and pathetic. I wanted to defend myself, but her command had sealed my lips, and I thought if I opened my mouth my heart might jump onto the table.

"Jaxx said he had a big load for you last night. And you must have liked it a lot, since you were so eager to jerk him off in that lecture today..."

My mouth fell open, but my heart didn't fall out, too busy ricocheting around my chest. I wanted to blurt out protests; 'I wasn't eager! He forced me! It was disgusting!' But I knew I was on thin ice, and I couldn't shake the memory of how good it had felt to give Jaxx control, to give myself to him. I blushed at the awful truth of Cindy's statement, and she barked a laugh,

"Hah! See? You can't keep secrets from me, slut. When were you going to tell me about your friend Natalie?!"

If my mouth had been open before, now it gaped, my jaw totally slack in shock. She knew about Natalie!

"Yeah, I know about your little girlfriend... Why did you try to keep her secret?" She scoffed loudly, "I think it's cute, really! I wouldn't even mind—if you didn't lie. I mean, there's NO WAY she's fucking your tiny clit."

I had to blink hard to keep the beginnings of hot tears out of my eyes. This was too much; I needed to get her to understand that my relationship with Natalie could never be a threat to her.

"She's not my girlf—"

"Stop!" Cindy's tone had turned sharp, and cut through my excuse like butter. She was staring at me angrily, her eyes boring into my soul, "That's once." Then a wicked smile grew across her face, and she leaned forward, beginning her lecture again, "Jaxx says she's got a dirty mouth... I think he likes that." The smile widened, and I shivered at her implication. Where was Jaxx right now? I couldn't bear to think about it. I sniffled and fought tears, staring at Cindy's beaming smile, a beautiful predator savoring a meal.

She let me stew in silence for a few moments, taking a long sip from her wine glass without breaking eye contact. Her smile faded and she grew serious, but a playful light danced in her emerald eyes.

"Oh Sami, I know all your secrets. I know you've been touching yourself all the time, you fucking whore." Her gaze was steady, skewering me in my seat where I cringed and squirmed at her insults and truths. "Worse, I know you skipped taking your pill!"

How could she know that? It had been just one day! I felt like I was shrivelling down in my seat, and Cindy was towering over me from across the table. I needed to get her to listen, to tell her it wasn't how it looked,

"Cin, I can exp—"

"SAMI." Her eyes flashed again, this time with a quiet rage as her firm, loud voice squashed mine. "Twice!" I flinched at the hard statement. I didn't know why she was counting interruptions, but I knew it could only be bad.

She dramatically paused and cleared her throat, then took another drink from her wine before continuing, "But the best thing I know... I'm not even sure you know it yet..." She leaned in and beckoned me towards her, smiling impishly. I was captivated, pulled in by her strong gravity. She nearly whispered, voice still bright to match the starry shine of her eyes, "You love Jaxx's cock!"

"B-b-but... Cindy..." Though her eyes flared, she didn't interrupt me this time. I was whispering conspiratorially, following her lead, and it was easy to forget the world, face to face with her. "I'm not... not... gay. I swear. I... He... I think he... Jaxx... I think he's gay for me!" I almost squeaked out the end of the sentence, and brought my hands to my mouth in surprise at my volume. I could feel my face go bright red, but I just hoped no one had heard me, and kept my eyes glued to Cindy.

She had leaned back and begun to pointedly pick at her plate as I spoke, only closing her eyes in an expression of tempered frustration at my squeaky cry. When I was done she chewed slowly, staring me down. Chewing isn't a very flattering movement for most, but Cindy maintained her regal, confident aura; holding court in the midst of plebians. Eventually she swallowed and spoke.

"That's three times. You shouldn't do that again, or I'll start to feel bad for you." A waiter suddenly stopped at our table to ask if we needed anything, and I jerked back in my seat, surprised to find we were still in a crowded restaurant. Cindy remained totally composed, casually looking up and assuring him we were fine. When he left, she turned her attention back to me.

"Sami, I can forget your little girlfriend." Her tone was so dismissive, I felt like a child being scolded. "I can look past your horny little jerk off sessions. I can even forgive you forgetting to take your pills..." I was wilting under her catalogue of my sins, feeling smaller and smaller with each word. She sounded hateful, but how you hate a gnat that flies too close to your head. It would be nothing for her to pluck me from the air and squish me.

"But what really pisses me the fuck off..." Her volume rose as she spoke, her tone darkening, and she paused to compose herself before giving me a sly, sweet smile. Her eyes sparkled dangerously as she restarted.

"Are you a homophobe, Sami?"

"Wha- what?" I was taken aback by the sudden change in topic. What was she talking about? I didn't have anything against gay people. In fact, I'd always thought of myself as progressive and accepting, especially given my small town upbringing. Bullies had called me gay all my life. I had even been in the (tiny) LGBT club at my highschool. How could she think I was a homophobe?

Cindy continued, like she could read my mind.

"Every time we talk about Jaxx, you get all defensive! I've seen how you look at him, you know. And now, you try to call him gay, like it's an insult? Like that would be something wrong with him? Why can't you admit he's fucking hot?" She paused, taking a deep breath. There was a vague tension through her body, her shoulders tight, fists closed. In retrospect, it was the first time I'd seen Cindy truly upset.

"You know I'm bi, right? Do you have something against me? Being homophobic isn't just... hating gay marriage, it's also having this weird, 'masculine' gay panic thing you do..." She threw a stinging pair of air quotes around the word masculine, letting me know exactly what she thought of me. "Oh, don't think I didn't notice your makeup! And you want to call someone ELSE gay?!" I cringed; so much for my subtlety.

"Whenever I hook up with a girl, everyone loves it. I bet you'd cream your panties if I fucked you and your bitchy friend. But you can't hook up with a boy? It's sexist, it's fucking hypocritical! And I'm not taking it." She moved forward and I leaned away, trying vainly to get some distance from her awful, truthful accusations and the piercing glare of her viridian eyes. "You need to open your mind Sami. I've told you, I know best, but you can't seem to get it through your thick little bimbo skull. So now you get one last chance..."

She took another bite and chewed painfully slowly as I was entranced by her hypnotic gaze. She was offering me a chance, an opportunity to stay with her. I knew I had to take it. I couldn't afford to lose her.

"Beg me. Beg me not to break up with you."

Pride wasn't in the equation. "Cin-Cindy, please... I-I... I can change, I swear. Please don't—"

"Ah-ah-ah!" She wagged one finger in the air mockingly, the slightest hint of a smile on her face. "Get on your knees and beg me."

"M-my... My knees? But... Cin..." My eyes darted around the room wildly, taking in all the other diners, refined and sophisticated. Tears were forming quickly in the corners of my eyes, and I felt one leak down my cheek. Doing what she said would be a new level of humiliation. "H-here?"

"Where else? I'm tired of your shit. Are you going to keep being a closet sexist, homophobe asshole? Or do you want to let me help you? All you need to do is ask politely, Sami."

Her eyes had changed from the violent twin flames. Now an intense warmth radiated from her, compassionate and caring. This was the Cindy I loved, the one who saw me in a way no one else did, the Cindy who made my days and nights magical (for the most part). She knew best. So what was a little public humiliation, compared to losing her? The brilliant, charming, sexy, goddess who for some ineffable reason graced me with her divine attention?

I had already decided; I was going to do what it took to keep her.

So I slowly slid out of my seat, not even having the backbone to stand tall before dropping to my knees at the floor beside her. I could sense people around us looking at me, whispers and barely hidden expressions of curiosity, humor and judgement. My cheeks burned and tears blurred my vision, but I remained focused on Cindy, my whole world. She stayed sitting, auburn hair glowing under the soft lights, beautiful in profile, and not even looking at me as I trembled like a leaf on the floor. It took me a few moments before I could summon any words, and then I choked on them as they tumbled out of my overwrought brain,

"C-cindy... I'm so, so sorry I lied to you. I was so... stupid. Please, please don't break up with me? I promise... I'll do what you want me to, I won't complain. I trust you Cindy."

She didn't react, except for a slight smile when I called myself stupid. I took this as encouragement, was emboldened to continue,

"I won't... uhh... touch myself anymore..." I flushed even more, feeling totally exposed, but Cindy's slight nod let me know I was on the right track. "I'll stop seeing Natalie if you want. I'll never forget the pills again. I'll hang out... with Jaxx... I can change Cindy, please don't break up with me. I'm sorry for being a stupid bitch. Please, I'll do whatever you want. Please Cindy, help me change." By the end of my subdued, nearly sobbed begging I was hugging Cindy's legs. I could sense that conversations in our immediate area had quietened to witness my strange behavior, but I didn't even care. I was committed; I couldn't lose her.

Luckily for me, Cindy had enough. She lifted my chin with two graceful fingers, staring down, deep into my soul. Her hair flowed across her shoulders like a burning halo, framing her kind, tender smile.

"Okay, okay, Sami, that's enough. You can make it up to me tonight. Get back in your chair, finish your food." I slunk back into my seat, trying to hide within my own hunched shoulders from the spectators all around us. When a waiter came over and asked if everything was okay, Cindy laughed brightly and calmly explained. "Oh, she just gets a little emotional sometimes. It's okay, thank you." I blushed yet again at being referred to as she, but the waiter walked away with comment, and my embarrassment was tempered with relief.

I spent the rest of the meal in almost total silence, my emotions barely under control and still aware of the constant suspicious regard of the people eating around us. Cindy continued the dinner as if nothing had happened, laughing and drinking freely, while I picked and poked at the remnants of my food, draining wine to soothe my nerves. I wasn't upset, persay, but I wasn't happy. My relief at not being broken up with faded every moment, and as it did was replaced with shame and anxiety. It was the second mortifying event in a public that day for me, and now I had promised Cindy I would do whatever she wanted. I wondered what she could have meant, 'I would make it up to her.' I had gotten what I wanted—and now I feared I had bit off more than I could chew.

Despite my concerns, when she told me to go wait for her, I dutifully stood by the door until she had paid and said goodbye to her hostess friend. And then when our car arrived, I meekly followed Cindy inside. On the ride home we sat in silence, Cindy the type to be totally comfortable without speaking. I wasn't, and fidgeted awkwardly, trying my hardest to keep my eyes staring out the window, watching the city lights pass. I don't know if I could have taken another lewd wink from an Uber driver, and I needed a short reprieve from Cindy's intense attention. I think she left me alone, knowing what she had planned for me.

The first hints of her plan came when we pulled up outside the large austere student housing building that contained room 001. I looked at her in surprise, I had assumed we would end up back at her sorority house. But she didn't offer an explanation, and I followed her out of the car, across the quad, through the hallways and up to my door, where I hastily scrambled for my keys to let her in. At the time, I thought it was lucky that Jaxx wasn't home. Little did I know that was part of her plan too.

She walked into the room like she owned the place and sat down on my bed, patting the mattress beside her in unspoken command to join her. I tentatively sat down, looking at the floor, dreading the thought of meeting her eyes. She knew; she always knew exactly how to keep me just off balance. So one tender hand pulled my chin towards her sparkling green eyes, deep like an ocean.

"Sami, do you trust me?"

I felt like I had heard that question a lot from her, always preceding some new humiliation. But despite my fear and worries, despite the embarrassment I had suffered at her hands, despite her cruelties and manipulations, I did. I couldn't find the strength to voice words, so I nodded dumbly, eyes almost watering at the glowing heat of her stare.

"Good! If you keep trusting me, we'll have a fun night." She lightly patted me on the cheek, but there was a vague threat in her strong, lithe fingers. I didn't think it would be a type of fun I would enjoy, but it was worth it for her. Then she walked over to Jaxx's side of the room and reached down underneath his bed to pull out a large, black gym bag, which looked loaded with items. I had never seen the bag before; I wondered briefly how Cindy knew it was in our room. Then I remembered my revelations earlier that day; Cindy and Jaxx shared more than I thought.

Cindy had moved to the bathroom and dropped the bag outside, removing a small object from within. Swinging the door open, she turned and threw me a challenging look. Her hair flowed through the air as her head spun to me, and I could see the flecked green of her eyes from across the room.

"You coming?"

I reluctantly followed, dawdling as I dragged myself across the room.

Once inside, Cindy ordered me to strip and watched appraisingly. When I stood totally naked, shivering slightly in the cold room, she began to circle me, poking and grabbing at my body. She fondled my ass and chest as I stood awkwardly, making appreciative noises, then stepped back with a wide, predatory smile glued on her face. Then she handed me the package she had pulled from the bag. It was a woman's razor and a small tube of shaving cream.

"Use the toilet, then shower and shave."

"Uhhh... Shave?..."

"Body hair, silly! And be quick, we don't have all night!" She spun out the door, not waiting for any further questions.

Alone, I followed instructions without hesitation, glad it was something I could easily accomplish. As I took care of my business, I began to feel silly for my concerns. Cindy had forgiven me! So what if she had made me embarrass myself in public; no one knew me or my name, and I HAD deserved my scolding for all my lies. Had I been homophobic? I didn't know, but Cindy seemed so sure, so condemning, I couldn't help but feel doubt in my convictions. Maybe it wasn't a big deal if I was into Jaxx, just a little. He was definitely an attractive guy. His broad, strapping chest, arms and legs thick and corded with muscle, his confident expression and square jaw... And his veiny, heavy, imposing cock...

I had lost control of my wandering thoughts, and when I felt my penis twitch, I jumped in the shower, trying to wash the strange feelings away. I hadn't shaved my body hair before, but it wasn't difficult to figure out how, and when I was done I gained a vague bubbling joy as my hands stroked over my smooth skin.

Finishing my shower, I dried and wrapped the towel around myself. At first I tried just around the waist, but it felt somehow... Wrong. Instead I wrapped it around my midsection, from my armpits down to the tops of my thighs, just leaving my ass exposed underneath. So what if it was how girls wore towels? Not like I could embarrass myself in front of Cindy any more. And she was encouraging me to embrace my feminine side. Then I opened the door tentatively, preparing myself for Cindy's designs.

Despite my preparation, the sight I was greeted by gave me pause. Cindy was holding what looked like a bag of liquid—sort of like an iv bag, but opaque and about a half or a third the size. In her other hand there was a round, black object with a blunt nozzle at the top. I hadn't seen anything like it, but from context I figured out it's purpose.

"Don't freak out Sami, but... I want to clean your asshole."

I freaked out, I admit it. I could feel my eyes bulge, my heart jump to racing. In my mind there was only one reason she would want to be near my ass. It was too much to bear, too much to even think about. My voice was thin and high-pitched as I stumbled over my protest in panic,

"What? Cin I... I can't... I can't... Do that... Please?" Cindy stepped forward, smiling at my discomfit, her hands out to her sides as if to signal good intent.

"Woahh Sami! Relax, baby... Jaxx told me about the video he showed you. How you freaked out when you saw Aurora eating his ass... Did you like that? Did you think it was filthy? Did you think it was hot?" She was right up against me, her breath hot my ear. Her hair fell against my face, and I took a deep breath, inhaling her intoxicating scent. "Can I lick your little asshole? It'll feel soooo good. I can make you go crazy with my tongue..." She pulled back and stuck it far out of her mouth to prove it, and I had no doubt she was telling the truth, knowing well how active her tongue could be. The idea still scared me a little... But it also provoked a strange feeling of desire. It must feel good... Jaxx had looked like he enjoyed it. I could feel myself calm down as I considered letting Cindy pleasure me in such a taboo, intimate way. If she really wanted to... For a moment, I let myself think that maybe the night wouldn't be that bad.

Cindy must have read my expression and known I was comfortable enough to fuck with again. "What, did you think I wanted to buttfuck you?" She smiled broadly and winked as I winced at her obscene choice of words, then reached around behind me to lay a solid slap across one exposed ass cheek. I squeaked at the impact, then giggled in nervous relief as she flashed me another bright smile.

What really won me over was Cindy's patient compassion while she helped me. She didn't mock me or threaten me, or even make any jokes. Instead she was all tips and gentle encouragement, lightly holding my hands and giving constant instructions. She told me how to stand over the toilet, generously applied lube to my asshole and the douche, and looked away to give me some semblance of privacy as I cleaned myself.