College Chronicles Ep. 08 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait!" Cindy's voice was clear and loud right in my ear. "The little cunt still owes me more spanking. I want you to do it Jaxx." Her hands dragged up the fabric of the stockings on my legs, up the naked skin of my thighs to my exposed midriff, and her voice buzzed with flirtatious energy as she spoke of punishing me. I was shell-shocked. How could there be more? And from Jaxx's giant, strong hands... God I was in trouble.

"Take her to the couch."

In a flash, Jaxx had me slung over his shoulder, carrying me across the room effortlessly. He shrugged me onto the couch, and before I could make any move sat down next to me, flipping me across his knee.

"Damn, that's beautiful. So fucking pink."

One of his paws gripped an exposed ass cheek, squeezing and shaking, jiggling my butt. I spoke my thoughts out loud.

"Oh fuck!"

My voice was high-pitched and whiney, and I cringed at myself as Jaxx laughed and Cindy snorted in disdain.

"Oh fuck is right, baby... You're thicc as hell." Jaxx's voice was rich and smug behind me; I could imagine the douchebag smirk on his face as his other hand came up to broadly grope me in time with his first.

Each squeeze of my round ass made me smaller, weaker... more feminine. His hands were too strong and secure. I could feel the strength in his grasp, each squeeze and spread just a fraction away from crushing me to bits, or tearing me apart. I was putty in his hands, to feel and knead. Each time he spread me I gasped lightly, trying to suppress it and failing repeatedly. Then his massive thumbs traced down both sides of my crack to tug jointly at the plug snug in my tight ass.

"OOOOWWHH!"

He exerted true strength, forcing the plug just out of me, and I could feel it slip against my poor sphincter, spreading me suddenly around the thicker portion. My shout was truly of pain, and I kicked helplessly against his grasp while thrusting my ass out further, chasing the plug.

"Not yet, Jaxx! I don't want you to break her..." Cindy was laughing as she spoke, but there was a hint of steel in her voice that I might have detected if I wasn't so busy hyperventilating and moaning. Cindy lifted my head and slid into the couch, placing me back down in her lap. When she spoke again it was quiet, just for me.

"Shhh... Deep breaths... just relax babe... Deep... Breaths..."

She was the softest she had sounded all night, melodious and soothing, her fingers stroking my upturned face. To my shame, it worked, her comforting presence and deep breathing calming me down.

Jaxx hadn't even responded to her instruction, too busy watching my asshole squeeze, trying to pull the intruder back into the more comfortable fullness.

I felt a thud as a thumb fell heavy against the base of the plug, and he smoothly stuffed it back inside me with one push, chuckling loudly to himself as I gasped and jumped at the renewed penetration.

"FUCK that's a tight little ass. I might be in love."

Despite this proclamation, his hands returned to kneading my cheeks, and Cindy giggled.

"She's a hot little bitch, right?!" She nearly sang, but then her voice resumed it's firm command. "Alright, she needs ten more. Five on each side. And don't go easy! She's a dirty little liar. She probably jerked off to you, actually." She looked down at me, mocking smile on her face. "Right, Sami? Did you touch your clit watching Jaxx fuck?"

I couldn't do anything but turn my face away from her gleaming eyes in shame, still moaning softly each time Jaxx groped me. They laughed raucously at my tacit admission. Suddenly Jaxx's grip hardened on my ass, and both of Cindy's hands held my head and torso in place.

"Oh you definitely deserve this, cunt." Jaxx's insult rumbled out, full of menace. One hand lifted from my ass.

\*\*SLAP\*\*

"Ooowwww!!"

Jaxx had swung HARD, and my shout was loud and panicked- the impact stung like crazy on my already raw ass. I squirmed, trying to wiggle away, but they were both easily stronger than me, holding me down against their legs. Jaxx released my ass with both hands.

\*\*SLAP\*\*

\*\*SLAP\*\*

"AAAnngh!"

The two strikes came in quick succession, Jaxx alternating sides as Cindy had done. His hands were so large, wielded with such force, it felt more like he was hitting me with an object, how I imagined a paddle might feel. As I reeled Cindy leaned over me, turning my head to look up at her awkwardly.

"Daddy hits hard, huh?" Her voice was a croon, expression almost sympathetic. Her eyes were wide, faintly bloodshot around emerald irises. There was a hunger in her intense stare, ravenous and devastating.

\*\*SLAP\*\*

"AAAooww!"

"What do you say to daddy?"

"... Wha-"

\*\*SLAP\*\*

"-AAHooww!! I dunno! Puh-pleaseee!" I was crying now; the corners of my eyes pricking and my vision getting blurry.

"Say thank you, stupid bitch! Be polite. Say 'thank you, daddy!'"

\*\*SLAP\*\*

"NaAOOWWW! ...Ohhhplease Cin-"

"Fucking say it! Say thank you daddy!" She punctuated her command with hard slap on my cheek.

"Mmh-"

Jaxx's aim was perfect every time, and now he whipped his hand and added even more force to his swing. This time, the blows really broke me.

\*\*SLAP\*\*

\*\*SLAP\*\*

"AHHHGH... thank you..."

\*\*SLAP\*\*

\*\*SLAP\*\*

"AAANNGH THANK YOU DADDY!!"

Jaxx laughed as I cried out, choking on my tears and the humiliation of the words they were making me say. His laugh lingered, booming and cruel, while I whined, still feeling the red hot imprints of his palms on my buttocks. He roughly shoved my body onto the floor, leaving me to sprawl awkwardly, hands still tied, head in Cindy's lap. She stroked my cheeks with soft fingers, wiping the tears from my eyes and shushing me, but all I heard was Jaxx's hard tone.

"Now let's get to the good shit."

He dropped the leather jacket onto the back of the sofa and began fumbling with his belt. Then Cindy was grabbing my shoulders, helping me rotate and taking pressure off my very sore ass. I followed her firm, gentle hands without thinking, spinning clumsily to my knees, resting my torso against her naked legs. Only after I was turned did I realised I was back in my earlier predicament, kneeling before her on the couch. Then she shoved me lightly, knocking me just off balance.

Before my brain caught up any more, Cindy raised her legs simultaneously, each pointed in the air like a dancer. Her crotch was fully exposed, and I was dumbstruck by her beauty; devilish smirk and lingerie, the defined muscles of her abs and thighs, but most of all the perfectly pink, shaved, dripping wet pussy she had denied me earlier.

But I didn't need to talk, and neither did Cindy. I had regained my balance, and her hand barely prompted me to dive in, licking and sucking with abandon. I guessed I was a mess, feeling her juices running down my cheeks, my makeup already ruined by my tears. I was past the point of caring, just eager to please Cindy, savoring the small measure of control and self-determination it allowed me. At some point I realised I was groaning as I clumsily teased Cindy, unable to stop the sounds that slipped around my tongue.

I was so focused on worshipping at Cindy's temple, I barely registered that Jaxx and Cindy were carrying conversation. I only caught the very end of what they said as he fell heavily onto the couch, answering some question she had posed.

"I've got something in mind for her. She'll regret fucking with me. Maybe I'll even bring this bitch to help. What do you think? This can be your tryout. Your casting couch audition." He and Cindy laughed in unison at the disrespectful joke, and I blushed in shame.

Who was 'her?' Why would it involve me? The questions were wiped away as I leaned back on my knees to respond. He was directly next to Cindy, one of her legs extended across his lap. Just as I opened my mouth to stammer a response, she smoothly brought her legs down and revealed Jaxx's veiny, fat cock.

He was still wearing the tight white undershirt and black jeans, but he had his fly down and his dick and balls hanging out, pushed forward by the fabric bunching underneath. He wasn't even fully hard, yet the weapon swung menacingly; easily three, maybe four times the size of my pathetic nub of a penis. I didn't even deserve to be the same gender as him. He was a species apart, and the daunting masculine evidence cowed me, rendered me a gaping moron.

"Buhhhhh..."

It seemed to grow before my eyes, stiffening and thickening, the mushroom tip of his head waving whenever he shifted, a deepening purple shade. My eyes traced the bulging veins all along the shaft, particularly magnetized to the single large one that ran from head to base. Jaxx flexed his abs and the obscene spear bounced as if beckoning me forward, or warning me away.

Then Cindy's hand slithered onto his lap and grasped the shaft, barely able to circle its girth. She pumped once, making skin ripple as it pulled taught, and she giggled just outside my awestruck cone of vision. She titled the anaconda forward so it looked directly at me and jostled it.

"I think she's a little starstruck!" I didn't look to Cindy as she spoke, still staring at Jaxx's thick erection. I couldn't stop thinking about how burning hot it had been earlier that day, how it had twitched and throbbed in his jeans. The memory of being on the same couch only the day before, my hands looking so pure and dainty as they struggled to stroke his length. I could feel myself moving forward; falling, but in slow motion.

"Mmh, that's okay. I don't want to hear her fucking talk anyway."

Despite his cock's gravity, I didn't move fast enough for Jaxx. He grabbed the back of my head, swallowing my skull in his massive, powerful mitt, yanking me into his crotch.

I instinctively closed my eyes, cringing in fear as he trapped me against his steel-hard shaft and propped out balls. All were toasty hot, and I could feel the difference in his skin mashing against my face. His cock was rippling and taught, bouncing before my eyes, his tip insistently tapping my forehead. His ball sack was large and low-hanging, loose skin draping around my tight-lipped mouth and balls hanging heavily on my nose, filling my nostrils with a sweaty, manly musk that made me think of Jaxx working out. My chin rubbed uncomfortably against the fabric of his jeans, but I was in no position to advocate for myself. I was more focused on keeping my mouth closed as tightly as possible while he pushed me deeper into his groin, thoroughly rubbing me with every surface of his impressive package. He groaned obnoxiously as he did,

"Ooooooohhhhhh fuuuuuuck yeah you dumb whore. That face isn't gonna be so pretty when I'm done. I'm gonna face-fuck you good, bitch."

It was the obvious conclusion of my situation, but hearing it vocalized sent a burst of adrenaline through me, my heart pounding in my chest. When he pulled me away for a second, I mustered the courage to protest.

"N-nooo J-"

"SHUT the FUCK. UP. You're getting annoying. Don't be a tease!"

With the rude interruption, Jaxx swung his hips at me, making his cock rebound from the side and smack me square on my cheek.

"OOh!!"

I hadn't expected the impact, and the noise I produced was an embarrassing squeak of dismay and fear. I blushed in shame as Jaxx chuckled and repeated the motion, delivering a trio of solid thwacks with his heavy pipe. It was fully erect now (or at least I hoped it was) and each swing was evidence of it's impressive weight, hitting me like someone bopping your face with a meaty, veined club.

Jaxx grabbed his weapon at its base and began wielding it on me, rubbing and sliding his dick over my face, up and down my cheeks, slipping across my lips, obvious in his intent to get it inside me. I just kept my eyes and mouth closed, praying that Cindy would keep things from getting out of hand.

Jaxx continued to rub my face into his genitals, dominating me with one hand, unyielding despite my resistance. He began to follow a pattern, pushing my face into his ball sack, forcing me to inhale his rough, gritty scent, then dragging my face up his dick, before tapping his mushroom cock against my drawn lips, pausing for a moment, as if inviting me to give up and let him have me. Then he would repeat the process, essentially humping my face as I passively protested.

"Fuck, you're a stubborn little cunt!"

His hand left the back of my head, and my heart soared for a moment, hoping I had won, made him so frustrated he'd give up. Then strong fingers pinched roughly on my nose, cutting off my oxygen. His rubbery tip prodded insistently at my mouth as the fingers holding my nose pulled me forward.

My eyes flew open in panic; I could only keep my mouth closed for so long, and soon he would be able to force his way in. My eyes darted back and forth between Jaxx, who was openly enjoying my suffering, and Cindy. She had protected my ass before, but now she seemed content to let him play with my mouth as he pleased, reclining and lightly fingering her pussy while watching intently. When my eyes caught hers she offered only a sly smile.

"He's right... it's not very nice to be a tease... Jerking his cock in public, now you're dressed all sexy like this? We all know you want it! Just suck his cock! What's the big deal?!"

I hated Jaxx. I hated his horrible swagger, how he fucked Aurora and Cindy, bullied me, how he wielded the constant threat of his sexual prestige to batter me into submission. Just as he was doing now, with his absurd, tumescent rod.

But the denial of oxygen was too great of a motivator, and when I opened my mouth slightly to take a desperate breath Jaxx thrust forward and pulled me down by my nose, wedging his broad, velvety head between my lips.

The gasp for air turned into one of surprise, but was cut short as his mushroom invaded, flattening my tongue against the bottom of my mouth. He tasted liked his balls smelled; a heavy, musky tang of masculine sweat. My feet kicked futilely, trying to leverage myself up and off his spear, but his grasp was too firm. Slowly, he slid his cock further and further inside me. I spread my mouth as wide as I could to keep from making contact, but his girth quickly made that goal obsolete. It felt like my mouth was full, but still there was more, an endless log of hot flesh, slowly stuffing my wet orifice as I drooled around it.

Then Jaxx thrust hard, stabbing deep into my throat, making contact with my tonsils and gagging me around his meat. I couldn't help but physically react, closing my mouth around his intruding shaft.

"Ghaacc-"

\*\*SLAP\*\*

"Aaaoww!!"

I had accidentally brushed him with my teeth, and he threw me off of his cock and delivered a stunning slap that brought tears from my eyes and rocked me where I kneeled. It would have sent me to the floor if he hadn't caught my chin with one powerful hand, brandishing his other hand in my face. His steely eyes flashed dangerously as he admonished me.

"No fucking teeth baby, no fucking teeth! I don't want to hit you... Don't make me!"

As if to reinforce this point, he slapped again twice on one cheek- not as hard as the first, but both carrying on ominous strength, a reminder that he wouldn't be shy to punish me.

I gulped and winced at the contact on my still tingling cheek, bewildered by the assault I was experiencing. Where Cindy pinballed between cruelty and compassion, Jaxx was consistent, always treating me with a casual disrespect, as if he had to remind me that I was lucky to be receiving any attention from him at all. It was better than Cindy in some ways; at least I knew what to expect, no surprises, no sudden swings in temperament that left me confused and emotionally exhausted. At the same time, I yearned for the balming tenderness of Cindy's interludes. She seemed to care about my comfort, to a certain extent- Jaxx couldn't care less.

Proof of my thoughts, his spongy tip was already pushing at my lips again. This time I yielded, ashamedly opening to take his swollen head into my mouth, just a little more used to the feeling of his mushroom on my tongue. For the first time I looked straight down his shaft, felt a twinge in my stomach at the sight of his long, rigid shaft. It lead my eyes down to his pelvis and his v-shaped, chiseled muscles. He was so fucking jacked, so fucking powerful, from his ripped chest down to the throbbing tool in my mouth.

Almost subconsciously, I pulled my lips tight around his bloated glans. It wasn't even that bad; the feel, the taste, the smell, all were becoming less offensive by the second. Jaxx's hand was no longer on my head, and as I stayed wrapped around his thick tip, I drew my cheeks, began to apply some slight suction. If I was going to be down there, mouth on his cock, I might as well try, right? Maybe Jaxx would enjoy, and start going a little easier on me.

"Hey Sami! Look up!"

I had lost track of things while coming to terms with the dick in my mouth, so when Cindy cheerfully piped in, it took me a moment before I could give her my attention.

\*\*SNAP\*\*

I blinked in confusion at the noise, then blanched as I saw the phone in her hand and the wide grins stamped on their faces. They both loved it; ordering me around, humiliating me. And now they had pictures of Jaxx's cock in my mouth, while I was made up, dressed in lingerie. Cindy knew she didn't need any more hold on me. But the photo was further proof of her absolute control, and she wasn't satisfied with it alone.

"Good girls make eye contact! Keep daddy happy!"

Her hand swiped a few times on her phone as she spoke, and when my eyes swung to Jaxx's infuriatingly superior smile, they nearly popped out of my head.

Cindy's swipes had been restarting the plug buzzing inside of me. I had nearly forgotten about it in the shadow of Jaxx's dangling manhood, but the revival jolted me, pushed me further down Jaxx's cock. I trembled as waves of pleasure surged through my body. The plug had been in my ass for so long it now felt natural- I couldn't imagine not having the satisfying, filled feeling. The pulsing surges brought only pleasure now, none of the discomfort or anxiety of before.

My mouth was still trapped around his bulky organ. I could only open wide as possible and take more of his meat, each vibrating buzz spurring me a little further into his shact. Even with only a couple of inches in my mouth I was stuffed. Focused on what I could control: breathing through my nose and keeping my mouth spread awkwardly wide.

Somehow, through the renewed buzzing and oral attack, I managed to keep my eyes glued on Jaxx. His slate-grey stare, cold and deep, was fixed back on me.

From this position, at his crotch, his thick cock lodged in my mouth, I noticed some little details. The handsome shadow of stubble that coated his chin, evidence of the thick beard he could grow if inclined. The square and defined superman-jawline. A slight bruise on his neck; tell-tale remnant of some overly-amorous hook-up. And the same hint of a boyish smile that I'd seen before, curling the edge of his condescending smirk.

Then the icy sheen of his eyes snapped into a fiery gleam, and my heart skipped a beat. He abruptly yanked his dick from my mouth, and a single strand of spit tethered it to my lips as he raised it before me.

In one fluid motion he shot to his feet, pushing me back onto my knees so I was nearly underneath him, and dropped his jeans so that his package swung freely above and in front of me. Naked, robust thighs and corded calves towered over me like two pillars of a Grecian statue. One massive hand circled the base of his testicles, and he swung the heavy sack forward.

"Suck my balls, bitch."

His action had automatically put my attention on his dangling, bouncing, almost hypnotizing scrotum. At the words my eyes once again shot up to meet his and I pressed my mouth eagerly forward. Resisting seemed impossible... and if there was anything I would enjoy, it would be playing with his balls. Something about them grabbed me, made me forget my shame and self-loathing at admiring another man's genitals and give in to the lust that surged from my core straight to my brain.